MFO Winter 2012 Results [by jjscud]

Re: MFO Winter 2012 Results

ziambe, zerker. Grief PB/6Ist PB HoTO/Ist'd Wizardspike, Enigma, Cham'd 1.07 Shako, 2skill/16FCR/21MF amulet, Chance Guards, Goldwarp, War Traveler, 30/75 and 30/72 Nagelring, MF charms. Merc wears Insight and random other items (Treachery and Andariel's Visage I think?). I think it's possible the 6Ist sword is overkill and something like Stormshield would be better for your sanity, but hey, high MF numbers are nice yo. I wrote a whole thread on him some time last year if you want more info/thoughts. I'd find it for you but I don't understand the search function of the forum any more.

Like bassano says, I've played a lot of Diablo, but not as much as the real freaks. I was lucky to find Tyrael's not that far into my area running, no doubt about that. I still had (iirc) Mang's, Astreon's and Fathom left at that point. It has somewhat annoyed me that I've never had a pesky Fathom drop before now, and I'm pretty pleased with having it drop finally.

Edit: I was planning on taking that 30% Fathom unless no one else took it, but since it's already been claimed, I'm not claiming anything.

ziambe said:
Ya, what I'm saying is that he already had Tyrael's (!?) but was only missing a silly Death's Fathom to complete the grail!?

I'm going to be in a similar situation in the future, check out the things I'm missing.

I won't be claiming anything.

Sent to janooo:

Code:
Kimppi's Harlequin Crest 
Shako 
Defense: 120 
Durability: 12 of 12 
Required Level: 62 
Required Strength: 50 
Fingerprint: 0xf3d0d96f 
Item Level: 87