MFO Winter 2012 Results [by jjscud]

Re: MFO Winter 2012 Results

First of all: Congratz to the winners!
Secondly: What no Tyrael's?

Here's a screenie of my TC87's and notable runes:

Screenshot019-2.jpg

For those that don't believe in the power of horking. The following notable items were horked (disclaimer: Demons were hurt in the proces of horking these items):
Windforce
The grandfather
Spirit ward
Tal armor (2x)

Btw, you guys from team DtD are a bunch of slackers! Seems like i'm the only one ended above their Bottom tier counterpart (though barely). Especially disappointed in our grand leader who should've set the right example. :whistling: 😉

Another +1 to hoping this wasn't the last MFO.

Oh yeah, and before i forget. Here's the read-out on the griffon's for Fabian:

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 187
Durability: 17 of 20
Required Level: 76
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0xd58947b3
+128 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
+13% to Lightning Skill Damage
-16% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Edit: @LD50 He has a slash too much in the tag. If you want to see the pic: just quote him, copy the adres without the slash and paste it into your browser.

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53
Durability: 42 of 50
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x44625b69
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+27% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +38%
Fire Resist +29%

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
Durability: 28 of 50
Fingerprint: 0x66a841d0
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+30% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +30%
Fire Resist +33%

Your first impression is correct. Those items just have never been identified. Lots of people do that because it looks better on haulpics. Personally i wanted to do that too, but i often can't wait to see the stats in ATMA and id them before realising that the pic won't be looking as good.

Submitting my final score I was quite amazed to notice that my top 5 were all class-specific items (and for different classes too), but I did not expect winning. So, it was a nice surprise and all.

Haul pick:
mfow2012haul.png
I won't be claiming any prices, but I'd like to see Mercman's Griffon's as well.

Thanks to jjscud, the supervisors and the participants for the fun tourney.

Just for the record, behold the DF with the lowest roll of a85:
Code:
Death's Fathom 
Dimensional Shard 
Durability: 49 of 50 
Fingerprint: 0xf67f056f 
Unidentified 
+20% Faster Cast Rate 
+23% to Cold Skill Damage 
Lightning Resist +26% 
Fire Resist +40%

Fabian said:
I would feel really bad for you (presumably) having a 30% Fathom stolen ziambe, but a 27% is at least a pretty good consolation prize. I guess it also makes it somewhat more likely I'll get to keep my 28% :p

Yes, fortunately the lightning resist is only 30%... :nervous:

What is it that makes that haulpic a greatest of all time candidate to you? The three Templar's? I dunno, I want me some high scoring items in a haul pic for it to approach GOAT status. Which is why I love ThomH's haul pic from a while ago and want to marry it.

First of all, congrats to everyone for their finds, and most importantly to Bottom Tier for the victory! :highfive:
Also, thanks again to jjscud for hosting!

Victus said:
I won't claim any items but for those above me (janooo and Kimppi) my Death's Fathom has good roll.:whistling:
Kimppi said:
So does mine. :whistling:

Show 'em off then :p
Also I would like to see the readouts of Griswold's Redemptions and CoA.

As for me, I've had a very nice score already at the end of last weekend (DWeb, Spirit Keeper & 3x 9,3) so I knew it will be hard to improve that, but the DWeb was a great motivation so I kept running. Also I was hoping to find some HRs :p
Eventually, the Caduceus dropped on Friday and ~ an hour after that the Shadow Dancer as well. At this point I was like ok, this should be enough for the win. Then I woke up Saturday and saw this post from Kimppi, and the update below and I knew I'm in trouble. :D Especially because I didn't have much time to play on weekend. Still, I managed to squeeze out 2 hours on Sunday evening which netted me the Schaefers and replaced a 9,3 scorer. Thanks Kimppi! :p
I've found four grailers: DWeb, Griswold's Redemption, Schaefer's and Bane Ash. The Bane Ash dropped from the sparkly chest along with a Gul and 48MF WT.

Haul

janooo said:
As for me, I've had a very nice score already at the end of last weekend (DWeb, Spirit Keeper & 3x 9,3) so I knew it will be hard to improve that, but the DWeb was a great motivation so I kept running. Also I was hoping to find some HRs :p
Eventually, the Caduceus dropped on Friday and ~ an hour after that the Shadow Dancer as well. At this point I was like ok, this should be enough for the win. Then I woke up Saturday and saw this post from Kimppi, and the update below and I knew I'm in trouble. :D Especially because I didn't have much time to play on weekend. Still, I managed to squeeze out 2 hours on Sunday evening which netted me the Schaefers and replaced a 9,3 scorer. Thanks Kimppi! :p
I've found four grailers: DWeb, Griswold's Redemption, Schaefer's and Bane Ash. The Bane Ash dropped from the sparkly chest along with a Gul and 48MF WT.

You're welcome. After a couple of updates I just knew you had a 30 pointer and felt I needed to get one myself too for a win. Personally I got the Stormlash and Gris shield quite early and some TC87 weapons and the Cerebus along the line. Then I got the Fathom on the second Saturday and the last three of the top5 on Sunday. Ravenlore dropped 30 minutes before midnight, not that it changed the standings.

Code:
Death's Fathom 
Dimensional Shard 
Durability: 42 of 50 
Fingerprint: 0x5a7db1a9 
Item Level: 87 
Unidentified 
+20% Faster Cast Rate 
+29% to Cold Skill Damage 
Lightning Resist +38% 
Fire Resist +40%

Griswold's Redemption 
Caduceus 
One Hand Damage: 113 - 131 
Durability: 69 of 70 
Required Level: 66 
Required Strength: 78 
Required Dexterity: 56 
Fingerprint: 0x3bf21867 
Unidentified 
+40% Increased Attack Speed 
206% Enhanced Damage 
+350% Damage to Undead 
Requirements -20% Set (2 items): +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) Set (3 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage Set (4 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage 3 Sockets (0 used)

Code:
Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 358
Required Strength: 174
Required Level: 82
Indestructible
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xd4982498
+50% Enhanced Defense
+109 Defense
Damage Reduced by 10%
All Resistances +28
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to All Skill Levels
Indestructible
Socketed (2: 0 used)

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 44 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x3c060578
Fire Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
20% Faster Cast Rate
+29% to Cold Skill Damage

Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One-Hand Damage: 127 to 156
Durability: 42 of 70
Required Dexterity: 56
Required Strength: 78
Required Level: 66
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x4e83cd2b
+217% Enhanced Damage
Requirements -20%
40% Increased Attack Speed
350% Damage to Undead

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+10 to Minimum Damage
+20 to Maximum Damage
***Partial Set Item Bonuses***

Socketed (3: 0 used)

Nice to see that Kimppi's Death's Fathom is better. :jig:

Sick rolls. 👍 I won't take them though.
Kimppi, Victus, LD50 and kestegs, I would like a personalised (with your forum name :p) Shako from you guys if that's fine with you. If you haven't found one please shoot me a PM with your mail and I'll send one to your way. My mail is diitradesATgmailDOTcom. Thanks! :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High