MFO Winter 2010 Signups and Progress [by jjscud]

Pb_pal

Mar 19, 2020
This tournament has already ended. It was originally posted by @jjscud on Feb 1, 2010.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

MFO Winter 2010 (Signups and progress)

Ok, its time for a full blown, week long, Magic Find Olympics

Start date: February 12th, 2010
End date: February 21st, 2010

Total time - 10 days.

Quick Intro

For those new to the MFO, the basic jist of it is everyone picks one of 4 targets and runs that taget like mad for about a week. At the end, everyone scores their finds (scoresheets below) and adds up the top five finds. The players with the top scores win and they get to claim a few items from the other participants as prizes.

NEW - No more proxy signups, you may only signup yourself.

The Categories

- Hell Baal
- Pindle+: Pindleskin (or Shenk, Eldritch, Thresh or Sharptooth).
- Ancient Tunnels*
- Other Level 85 Areas *

- teams

* Yes that's right, we've consistently had poor turnout in the meph category and massive turnout in the lvl 85 areas so Meph is gone.

-In the interest of sportsmanship, please email regular updates of your progress during the MFing week to your supervisor. These should be in the same format as your final results email (no ATMA readouts at this time).

I will need 4 category supervisors (one for each area), preferably someone who has participated in a previous MFO and will participate in this one.

Things to include in your e-mail (Progress and final upates):
-title should contain MFO
-Your forum name (PLEASE, PLEASE, I end up guessing everytime)
-The category and your top 5 items for each category you entered

example:

Title: SPF - MFO results
Forum name: jjscud

Meph
Firelizard's Talons 36.1
Eaglehorn 39.6
Eaglehorn 39.6 (example of duplicate find)
Total 115.3

-If you quit or drop out, please send your area supervisor an email or
PM saying so.

-Email your score and ATMA readouts of your top 5 to your area's supervisor within 24 hours after the end of the MFO - by February 22nd.

Participants

The list of entered participants will follow.

If you're entered, try to do your best.

And if you don't think that you're capable of giving up a Windforce or
a Stormlash if you find one and lose, this probably isn't for you.

Allowed mods Any SPF FAM mod.

Since items are switching back and forth, you must have a trading profile over on the SP Trading Forum.

Also, if you've been banned from trading and/or mp'ing then you will not be allowed to participate in the MFO.

Eligible finds

The following monsters are the only ones whose drops will be considered
in each category:

- Hell Baal: Baal and his 5 minion packs.
- Pindle+: The mentioned SuperUniques and their Minions, in
the cases of Eldritch, Pindle and Sharptooth.
- Ancient Tunnels: Any monster (not the chest) in here is fair game.
- Level 85 areas: The Mausoleum, The Pit, Maggot Lair lvl 3, Kurast Sewers lvl 2, Forgotten Temple, Ruined Fane, Disused Reliquary, River of Flame, Chaos Sanctuary (not including seal boss packs and Diablo), Worldstone Keep, Throne of Destruction (not including
minion waves)

Drops from all other sources will not count. This includes Blood Lords
and Council Members near Meph, Prowling Dead in Pindle's Garden, Chests
in the Pits, etc.

Summary of rules:

-All intending participants must register the categories they wish to
compete in. No late entries will be accepted.

-The winning player shall be determined by the five highest-ranked
items they find during the week.

-In case of 2 players tying with the same score, the winner shall be
decided by adding in the score of the next rarest item each of them
found, then the next and so on until a clear winner is decided.

-Remember to keep eligible finds separate from the rest of your gear.

Prize distribution

1st Place - picks 4 items from ANY other entrants (max 1 per entrant).
2nd Place - picks 3 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you (max
1 per entrant)
3rd place - picks 2 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you (max
1 per entrant)
There's a maximum of 2 items taken from each entrant per category.

I will add my own "good sportsmanship" suggestions. I won't enforce these but any reasonable person shouldn't have any problem following these.

1. Don't claim items for their trade value, claim items you want to use or as a trophy
2. If you want a trophy, please be considerate (i.e. no grailers)
3. if you claim an item and the player really wants it, give them a chance to trade back their self found item for a similar or better one or other item as you see fit.
4. If someone is claiming one of your items, you may personalize it before giving it to them.

Scoring

The system is based on the relative rarity compared to the IK
Stonecrusher, the most common elite set or unique.

Here are the score sheets (lvl 85 for both AT and other lvl 85 areas)

Baal (csv File)
lvl 85 Areas (csv File)
Act 5 SUs (csv File)

Teams

- Please only sign up for team if you are fairly certain you will be able to participate, your team will be depending on you.

- You may have up to a maximum of 5 members in a team with a minimum of 3 members (no 1 or 2 man teams)

- Each member must first be registered under the Singles MFO first.

- One member may run more than one category.

- Scoring will be based on your team's highest scores in each category.[/b]

- Multiple members in a single category is allowed. However, only the highest score of 1 member will be taken into account.

Eg. Both Fred and George are in Team CB and running Baal. Fred has a score 150 while George's is 130. Hence Team CB's score for Baal will be based on Fred's ranking.

- When registering your team here, simply state your team name and its members.

- Points will be awarded based on ranking in your category, 1st place gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9, 3rd gets 8 and so on. If 2nd place is not participating in the teams competition, and 3rd is, 3rd still gets 8 points.

- Team play is just for bragging rights, participating in a team will not risk any of your MFO finds any further.

- If you do not have a team currently but wish to participate on a team. Please sign up under "Availible for teams", this will let others creating a team to know that you are available and I will create as many teams as possible with those that remain at the end.

Last edited:
Re: MFO Winter 2010 (Signups and progress)

I really want to participate, but now is probably not a good time in my life to spend 10 days on Diablo. I will follow with close interest, though. 👍

After the last MFO I'm not touching the AT. I've put mysef down for Pindle for now, but might switch to Baal, depending on how I feel. My version also isn't final, I'm considering upgrading to 1.13.

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.

----
Baal
----

--------
Ancient Tunnels
--------

--------------
Other Level 85 Areas
--------------
jjscud [1.13 FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Colony [1.12a SC FAM]

------
Teams
------

--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
Colony

(I'm not actually against recruiting people even if they have not listed themselves as available.)

* please note your version/mod status

@Essojay: You know you will enter:) Looks like the team is pretty much dead with all of us somewhat burned out.

My category isn`t exactly final, but after the first round of the MF league, I`m kinda tired of the pits. Both AT and WSK can be decent alternatives for me if it is needed in order to fit in a team:)

----
Baal
----
Thomh [1.13 HC FAM]

--------
Ancient Tunnels
--------

--------------
Other Level 85 Areas
--------------
jjscud [1.13 FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Colony [1.12a SC FAM]

------
Teams
------

--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
Colony
Thomh

(I'm not actually against recruiting people even if they have not listed themselves as available.)

Thomh - I'll run Pindle as he's mindless enough to allow me to do other things as well. Esso and Maareek come on back :)

I'll be running him with my Frenzy Barb RummskiDeuce.

----
Baal
----
Thomh [1.13 HC FAM]

--------
Ancient Tunnels
--------

--------------
Other Level 85 Areas
--------------
jjscud [1.13 FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Colony [1.12a SC FAM]
Rummski [1.12a SC FAM]

------
Teams
------

--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
Colony
Thomh
Rummski

If you can't find enough supervisors, I can help.

Also available for teams, preferably a group I'm familiar with. No guarantees of crazy run totals, since I don't have that week's exam schedule yet. :crazyeyes:

Still to find a Deaths Web or a Mang Song's so Pindle pounding for me :crazyeyes:

Added myself to other level 85 areas (which will be pits with the poisonmancer). I am also available for teams :)

Added myself to the Pindle+ category. I have no qualms with losing any items found, as nothing will sting as much as my recent HC demise.

I am available for team play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have added myself to the baal runner list.

How come some of you got the 1.13 final yet? ^^ Doing A85 btw. Not gonna run too much.

nepeta said:
How come some of you got the 1.13 final yet? ^^

Good question.

Please tag 1.13beta guys and gals. Who knows but the time this finishes we might have 1.13beta2 or 1.13final. Optimism from Thy? Yes I'm ill. :)

Yup, nice catch there. I corrected both mine, Thomh's and jj's entries.

Looks like I need to add my SC/HC status too. What an example I am. :whistling:

I am signing myself up just in case. My old computer died and left me with my netbook which cant run diablo 2 for some reason. If i am lucky i will probably order my new computer tomorrow, if not, then i will have to wait till Thursday, 11th Feb to order it.

Seems like as good a way as any to get back into the game. Let's see how it goes... 😁

I'll be running pits this year...

One of the reasons I unlurked was to get in on these. Alas, I have run my blizzballer sorc to boredom, so I'm currently making a new character for this. Not as much total MF, but more fun. Going to try the Pits.

Why is A85 different from AT? Was hoping to do both.

I'll go for AT.
Also I can be area supervisor if needed.

I can be an area supervisor if needed.

I will actually be free during that week as I'll be on olympic holidays (yes, time off for the olympics, go figure). However, I don't foresee participating unless I get either a Ber, or an Ohm+Vex by then (unlikely), but maybe with some insane luck I might be able to join! :badteeth:

Hold the phone! This is what I have been unashamedly lurking for! Time to dust off my blizz sorc and see if I can rediscover my love of d2 with good old fashioned mind numbing repetition. AT here we come!

I'm in, ready to yet again prop up the whole category by finishing at the bottom of the pile. I'm planning on running the Pits with a Barb, but may switch to Baal depending on how my levelling goes before the MFO starts.

I'm available for teams, but will be limited (as usual) by the amount of runs that I can do. An all barbarian team would be nice though.

I have been doing some AT runs with my Blizz sorc so this is a good way to keep it going.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being OT.
Wohh man...Thatz really you DC 👋, someone I admire the most in D2 SPF.It feels great talking to you(U have a nice fans community in our college :)).I hope you join the tourney 👍.

Question? Do items found via horking count in this comp?

Thanks!

EDIT:

Excellent! Thanks for the clarification.

Rummski said:
Question? Do items found via horking count in this comp?

Thanks!

Yes they do.

Ok, I'm wanting to run again with my teammates from Team Kittens!! Not sure what area to run yet, will get with the team and figure it out from there prior to the start of the MFO.

time to do some pit :)
and alchemists will be againg ready to pwn all :)

I've been neglecting Baal lately. This will do just fine as the excuse I need to go back.

bassano said:
time to do some pit :)
And that worked so well for you last time :badteeth:

Where's the competition for Pindle anyway? I'm avoiding the level 85 areas for obvious reasons after last time, but I still want people to make me want to get over 15,000 runs done that week.

colony said:

Where's the competition for Pindle anyway? I'm avoiding the level 85 areas for obvious reasons after last time, but I still want people to make me want to get over 15,000 runs done that week.

Taunt Juicy_Cheese a bit, he's been looking for a good reason to join up and suggesting he'll do a boatload of runs if he gets into it.

bassano said:

:lol2:....oh wait, I was a member :scratchhead:, still :lol2:, let's make some new team with new name bass, that will help for sure!

I had hard time to decide whether to run Baal or AT.

I'm new around here but it seems interesting, if thats ok i wanna join too. I'd understand if you guys keep me out because i'm new but just in case i write my name.

Oh look, it's the olympics :)

Off to roll a map for Baal.. If I don't get a good map in a reasonable time, I'll switch to AT.

Unfortunately, I'm busy both weekends.. Ugh, I guess I wont be getting much sleep during the week :crazyeyes: But lucky that I'm actually playing again, after a couple months hiatus 👍

GabrielSylar said:
I'm new around here but it seems interesting, if thats ok i wanna join too. I'd understand if you guys keep me out because i'm new but just in case i write my name.

We're not gonna keep you out, we'll just skin your *** off ^^ Welcome to the ride, may you live to see the end of it.

Updating my version. If you need any more supervisors then I don't mind helping.

Alright then, watch out colony :).

Just found out I'll be starting orientation for a new job that week (hurray!), but there's always time for Pindle, right?

AT simply brings maximum profit with time invested. 👍

GabrielSylar said:

arr... fresh shins to kick :evil2: .. make an intro thread please :yes:
You're most welcome here - the more, the merrier 👍

colony said:

Yeah quite as last time
jingizu is banned, krovak are not playing D2 anymore, I am lazy noob and sequana alone will not win it :D

Bad luck already. Looks like i will have to wait till next Thursday to order the parts for my new computer. I dont know when will they arrive but hopefully i can start running on Monday.

Putting myself as available for teams.

nepeta said:
Why is A85 different from AT? Was hoping to do both.

I forgot I was going to answer this a while ago. I've been tracking the efforts put into each category for a couple years now and meph has consistently only had about three people making a significant effort (more than 10 hours was my estimate) while pindle and baal have both been around 6 and alvl 85 has had more than 10.

I've felt that the meph category needed to go for some time and with the test in the team category last MFO I think this will even out the categories and reward efforts the best.

I also forgot to mention in the first post that I will make a complete list of the AT and other 85 areas combined, but it'll be for bragging rights only.

Edit:
Area supervisors - I've had the following volunteer and matched them up to the following categories:

Edit 2: shuffled everyone with sequana's category change

sequana - pindle
nagisa - other 85 areas
Buraz - baal
bassano - AT

if any of you four have changed your minds, just let me know as colony has also volunteered.

bassano said:
Yeah quite as last time
jingizu is banned, krovak are not playing D2 anymore, I am lazy noob and sequana alone will not win it :D

Jingi is banned? How did that happen??? I have the feeling, that Team Czech got a major setback the last few months ... are there really only two regulars left? Hard to believe, considering we were drinking beer together only one year ago ... *sigh*

For the record: I don't intend to join due to work and RL in general. If I catch fire and throw in a last-minute application though (you know what I said last year about participating...:rolleyes:), I beg you to simply ignore it - or forbid me to entry. Or ban me. But I really shouldn't be spending that much time on D2 the next 2 weeks.

Good luck to everyone joining the race though - especially to my teammates from Team Kittens!!! *go for gold*

sequana told me to tell that I'm motivated to run as mad, and also that she's motivated to run as mad. In fact the whole team is full of madness. ...Madness? This is PvPers!

Hm, the Dentnub is going to compete in my category. I better take the week off from work:)
Thomh said:
Hm, the Dentnub is going to compete in my category. I better take the week off from work:)

Do I detect some sarcasm there ;)

Maybe he'll try and beat DC's Viperfork from the last MFO.

I doubt I'll have enough time to really compete, but I always wanted to participate in a MFO. I choose Pindleskin, hoping that my fast runs can compensate for the lack of time some other runners may have on their hands :)

I'm going to add this team, but it may change if we are unable to find a 4th member. Name is very punny...although not a leet as others.

Eh, think ill join AT. Probably wont be able to clock insane amounts of hours, but ill give it a run for its money... and other goodies ;). If i dont find a good AT map with my Meteorb however, i might just get my LFzon to farm pindle (will change before the start date, gotta get cracking on that map). Im gonna do this for more fun than mindless repetition though. Good luck to everyone on getting something nice for their efforts. 👍

Adding myself to the Pindle category.

Not sure what this "FAM" thing is, been out of the loop for too long, but I'll just follow along >_>;

sawm said:
Not sure what this "FAM" thing is, been out of the loop for too long, but I'll just follow along >_>

FAM is Forum Accepted Mods... so if you play (or have played) with allowed mods like RWM and RRM--or if your stuff is "tainted" by trading with those who do--then you want FAM in your trade tags. :)

Also, I believe you should make a trading profile in SP trading forum in order to participate in MFO.

buraz said:
Also, I believe you should make a trading profile in SP trading forum in order to participate in MFO.

Yes, that is true, these four need to get their profiles set.

nepeta
Joosh
Albatross
Paradigmshift

Why don't I have a profile anymore? I'll look into it...

Should have a profile again. This trading profile mania 'd better stop here, it's getting to me. Badly.

Yeah, I've noticed we need to make new ones since the forum moved, but I was to lazy to do it :p It should be ok now.

Trade profile updated now.

Putting myself down for Baal again though I may change to AT.

Just a little last minute business.

I still need a trade profile from Paradigmshift.

I would like to see a couple more teams as we have quite a few interesting in teams. We are lacking baal runners so if any of these three (see below) would like to make a team, add your name and I'll put a team together or pick a few runners yourself (2 at runners and 1 from each other category).
TheLordOfDeath
nubikoen
LD50

Kittens, you guys are missing an AT runner and half the available list are at runners so hop to it a select one (or two even, I won't stop you).

Supervisors, please post your preference of contacting you through PM's or email (include your address).

Lastly, I'll leave the signups open through Friday until the end of the day (GMT) then everything is final. I'll have one last post then with the final player/team listing and info for sending supervisors updates and then its off to the races. :jig:

Marking myself for some Pindling. Hoping to hit the 10h mark, at least. Not up for teamwork, I'm afraid.

I thought I had posted a profile, but it sure enough wasn't there. Sorry for not having it done. It is posted and should be ready to go now.

Joining on the team portion. Not sure what I'm running yet, so I'll add myself there when I hear.

Removing myself from "available for teams" section. I still don't know when i will start running. I dont even have a computer to play diablo 2 yet lol :crazyeyes:

@jjscud : Thanks for clarifying things for me(via PM). I am open for teams now :).But I may not be able to do many runs as I have my mid semesters from 17th.So, please do consider this before putting/choosing me in a team.

jjscud said:
Lastly, I'll leave the signups open through Friday until the end of the day (GMT) then everything is final. I'll have one last post then with the final player/team listing and info for sending supervisors updates and then its off to the races. :jig:

We can start running in midnight 0:00, on friday, right? I mean after 23:59 in thursday (today).

edit: Since I'm Baal category supervisor, my mail for contact is buraz(dot)brat(et)gmail(dot)com

I think that due to both of the weekends being at least somewhat limited for me, and having two exams next week, I won't make a very good team member. But, if that's ok and you really, really need a baalrunner for your team, I guess it's ok. But I'm not making any promises about the amount of runs I'll manage...

Yeah, of course.. I'm getting swamped with work and I'll have to remove myself from the MFO.. and stop playing D altogether. Good luck to all the participants I hope I'll be back again soon.

If we can, i wanna change AT to Other 85 areas. I'm sick and tired of Blizzy

buraz said:
We can start running in midnight 0:00, on friday, right? I mean after 23:59 in thursday (today).

Yes, that's correct. So those crazy folks down under should be able to start any time now with Europeans starting in several more hours and Americans (of whatever sort) starting a bit after that.

@GabrielSylar - yes switching / adding / removing / changing / whatever is fine for about 24 more hours.

Well, not sure for whom to cross fingers .. hmmm .. for the best I guess? Some strong casting in this movie, just let me get the crisps :D

I cant unfortunately join this time, new appartment in Madrid, school starts next week etc .. yes, its whining, but its just my broken hearth. I guess next time.

GL to ya all, may your drops be Golden SA´s ;)

I am switching areas, as I just can't garner enjoyment from Pindle, no matter how hard I try.

I'd love to join but GF is coming tomorrow and i havent seen her for a month i guess. She is the only thing that can keep me away from d2. :D Well, good luck to all participants :) and wait for me until summer MFO :)

Best of luck to all the participants.

Adding myself to team Kittens!!! per Joosh's and Zaliqai's request.
Tnx guys I won't let you down :)

3 more hours and chair is already warm :whistling:

For Pindle runners:

Update can be via email or PM, doesn't matter.

kovarova (at) vscht (dot) cz

Good luck and patience to all :).

ah...still thinking about a last second entry...maybe as a fifth man for Team Kittens!!! ?? I probably won't have any time at all, but who knows - I might get lucky and find that Tyrael's after all...hmmm...decisions, decisions...

Grisu said:
For the record: I don't intend to join due to work and RL in general. If I catch fire and throw in a last-minute application though (you know what I said last year about participating...:rolleyes:), I beg you to simply ignore it - or forbid me to entry. Or ban me. But I really shouldn't be spending that much time on D2 the next 2 weeks.
Grisu said:
ah...still thinking about a last second entry...maybe as a fifth man for Team Kittens!!! ?? I probably won't have any time at all, but who knows - I might get lucky and find that Tyrael's after all...hmmm...decisions, decisions...

Ban please.

Thomh said:
Ban please.

:agree:

10 chars
Thomh said:
Ban please.

There - that won't get me banned and I still am somehow involved :p

Time to start my runs, good luck all! 👍

I start running Pit with my poisonmancer too, good luck everyone.

Added myself to team Kitteh, sorry, Kittens!!! Hope they don't mind. 👍 Will start running soon.

Good to have you on board jason, I don't know if you have msn but if you do PM your address to me and I will add you, I have a teamspeak server running for us this year xD courtesy of my ISP 😁.

Prepare to lose nubs :p

Joosh 👍

I'm going to throw together one more team of those who are available. Good luck guys, I know being tossed together can be a bit rough but it will just make victory sweeter.

Please feel free to change the name (I've been watching too much Lost lately) and you should still have about 18 hours to make a change if you want.

Ok, I'm starting now, quietly, slowly, in secret. There is a serious danger that my boss will ban me if he goes around :crazyeyes:.

May my drops are gold and yours white and grey 😁.

Seriously, good luck :).

EDIT:
First run - LOL!omg

I will start during 2 hours. I am going to PWN all to take my 3rd MFO victory :)

*Dons fake Abraham Lincoln beard and starts twirling chain ominously* Itttsssss Showtaiime!!!! I'll keep it short and say gl2all, as writing this is wasting valuable seconds I could be pwning Invaders and finding Tyraels (plural)

Damn even GF cant keep me away from d2 :D I hope it is not too late to enter. If it is please warn me :) AT wait for me 👍

sequana said:

The same thing happened to me. No pic though. So I ran about 6 hours, levelled up 4 times(I started at 80, so thats not really much of a feat), found a couple of crappy qualifiers, 2 Amn runes and a 4os eth CV(by far the most interesting find to now). This pretty much sums up all of it so far.

GL to all the participants! I'll dedicate my week to Pindle+, but it would be a minor miracle if I manage 500 runs, so I won't add myself to the official roster. Looking forward to the insane haul pics though 👍

GL all, I'll try to run as much as I can, despite RL issues emerging in the horizon ;)

Yay for Team Kittens! *swings pom-pons*

I'm sure you'll see the other teams in the rear-view mirror soon 👍

still waiting...

Current leader in Baal category is TheLordOfDeath.

(cause he's only one who sent update) :whistling:

@buraz: When do you want updates?

@Thomh: Good to see I'm not the only one awake at this hour in the Boston Metro area. No work Monday, so more running this weekend for us.

More runs done, another level gained, some more qualifiers found, along with a couple of interesting other items. I'll send along an update probably tomorrow. I'll go out on a limb and say I'm not in first place.

@CM: Ah, you have a horrible sleeping pattern as well. I actually woke up that early after a two hour power nap:) This is what the MFO does to people like me:wink:

I did a ton of runs yesterday, but the score isn`t anything to write home about. My sorceress has hit 96, so it was not all in vain. So far I have found two grailers, which is absolutely huge:

Code:
Bane Ash 
Short Staff 
Two Hand Damage: 1 - 7 
Durability: 18 of 20 
Required Level: 5 
Fingerprint: 0xf3790736 
Item Level: 99 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
+20% Increased Attack Speed 
56% Enhanced Damage 
Adds 4 - 6 Fire Damage 
+5 to Fire Bolt (Sorceress Only) 
+2 to Warmth (Sorceress Only) 
+30 to Mana 
Fire Resist +50%

The Stone of Jordan 
Ring 
Required Level: 29 
Fingerprint: 0x7fc65287 
+1 to All Skills 
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage 
+20 to Mana 
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

You should all just stop right now. I've found at least seven qualifiers already :smug:

:rolleyes:

Just sent in my first results with no notable qualifiers yet. The non-qualifiers have dropped though:

Code:
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xa35a2042
+1 to All Skills
5% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield
Defense: 476
Chance to Block: 52
Durability: 49 of 50
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 89
Fingerprint: 0x6c499e94
Unidentified
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
30% Increased Chance of Blocking
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+182% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
+20 to Vitality
All Resistances +50

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xa4e9f600
100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up
Adds 37 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
-5% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+5% to Poison Skill Damage

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x14689bc9
Item Level: **
100% Chance to cast level 43 Frost Nova when you Level-Up
Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
-5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+5% to Cold Skill Damage

Windforce
Hydra Bow
Two Hand Damage: 35 - 472
Durability: 53 of 55
Required Level: 73
Required Strength: 134
Required Dexterity: 167
Fingerprint: 0x77214066
Item Level: 85
Unidentified
250% Enhanced Damage
+234 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
8% Mana stolen per hit
Knockback
+10 to Strength
+5 to Dexterity
Heal Stamina Plus 30%

Good luck all! 👍

Sent my first update to Sequana, although it's not the best start I've had. Things should get better now that I have a bit more time though.

Zaliqai said:
Just sent in my first results with no notable qualifiers yet. The non-qualifiers have dropped though:

Whoah, wait, uh... Windforce isn't a qualifier?? :p

Rhone said:
Whoah, wait, uh... Windforce isn't a qualifier?? :p

Not this one unfortunately, it dropped from a random monster in the throne room, not from one of the waves.

Oh, silly me, I didn't even look at the ilvl. Ouch, that would have been a nice qualifier.

Started to score niceish. From terms of non qualifiers rare ring that is just perfectly designed for my CS hammerdin

Code:
Dread Band
Ring
Required Level: 18
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x8cfbd21
+40 to Mana
Fire Resist +30%
Lightning Resist +14%
8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
10% Faster Cast Rate

Also wonderful twnking ring. I'll send my results this evening.

Just sent my results in. Didn't get to as many run as I would have liked and the results so far have shown. But I do have a couple of nice non-qualifiers to show for it.

Code:
Chilling Grand Charm of Balance 
Grand Charm 
Fingerprint: 0x70983ac4 
Item Level: 86 
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only) 
+12% Faster Hit Recovery 

Fungal Grand Charm of Dexterity 
Grand Charm 
Fingerprint: 0xfb80d3f4 
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) 
+3 to Dexterity 

Steel Grand Charm of Dexterity 
Grand Charm 
Required Level: 41 
Fingerprint: 0x4e8c16ca 
+125 to Attack Rating 
+6 to Dexterity

@Paradigmshift: gieb cold skiller! :p

I 'spose I should send off one fo them thar update things...

12 qualifiers in total from Pindle, with nothing to write home about. Running with 718% MF on a Blizzy sorc.

Still waiting on more than half of the group, but I won't make the others wait any longer. Here's the current standings for those who sent updates. (I'll update this post periodically if I get updates in the next few hours.)

Other Level 85 Areas
1) DX-Crawler
2) jjscud
3) Joosh
4) CorruptedMollusk
5) zerth
6) GabrielSylar

Some interesting finds already, but it's still anybody's game of course. Keep up the hard work guys. :)

Sent my update, bassano.

Just sent an update to NagisaFurukawa, should be an interesting guage on the competition at this stage.

Joosh 👍

EDIT:

And a shiny 1000 posts w00t! 😁

First update for Pindlerunners:

[highlight]edit: added Mungo's result[/highlight]

1. Juicy Cheese
2. Rhone
3. Colony
4. Jason Maher
5. Mungo
6. Paradigmshift

Seems this is just warming-up point, calm before the storm :).

Thomh said:
@buraz: When do you want updates?

You sent them whenever you feel like doing it. :yes:

Baal runners are bit shy on their updates, so I got only 3 of that.

Baal runners:
1. TheLordOfDeath
2. Zaliqai
3. LD50

I didn't manage to find to much time for runs, so I got one (crappy) qualifier :crazyeyes:

Sent an update to Nagi, nothing shocking yet. On other news, a Gul dropped.

Ok I should write first update

for now I have only few score from players but for now :

1. Frozzzen
2. Machette
3. Sequana
4. Nagisa
5. Neck Romancer

Update sent to sequana, over 20 qualifiers this weekend but nothing to shout about:unimpressed:

I have some question
I am pwning everything in blood moor just lot of hours and I did not found any qualifier yet. There is only lot of ears but I really need somethink else to beat jjscud, DX,....
Can someone help me pls? Something is definitelly wrong.

If this were an earlier patch, you could pull the battlenet scammer trick: scatter crap rings around your opponent's body, and when he misclicks and picks up a crap ring instead of his body, you kill him and take the items that pop out of his old corpse. Could get lots of qualifiers that way, I'm sure. 👅

Well, I've made the change from my blizzy to my FoH pally for Pindle now. I was frustrated at over 2k runs and barely anything to show for it. It takes a little longer (say 2-2.5 secs per run) and you have to pay a little more attention than you do using the fire and forget blizzy and you can't carry as much MF, but I am enjoying the runs a little more. I'll say that's because they are different.

But anyway, curious if all the pindle runnners are using blizzy's or if there is anyone using something out of the ordinary?

I won't mention that my score has nearly doubled since I made the switch to the pally. hmm... I guess I just did:scratchchin:

Ok, here's the first team update.

We have three groups

Kittens - Others (tied and leading)

PvPers - Burnouts (almost tied)

blokes before hoes (all alone)

The groups are roughly based on the number of updates sent in, so if you want to move up, get an update in from those who haven't.

jjscud said:
Ok, here's the first team update.

We have three groups

Kittens - Others (tied and leading)

:jig: Go, Kittens, go!

@paradigmshift: Nice to see something else than sorcs in the MFO - you still remember what happened to the last one breaking with the "sorcs only" rule in your category, do you? Well, it's your spot to take this year :alright: 👍

@Zal: Bad luck on the WF ... but there are heaps more to find!

Here's some more updates in Baal category
:

1.TheLordOfDeath - holds his leading place tight with new update
2. Tomh - first update of very nice haul
3. Zaliqai
4. LD50

First update sent...Had a good start in terms of play time, no so much in terms of drops. Although I was able to get 5 qualifiers for this comp. :)

GL everyone. Come on you BURNOUTS!

More updates came in, so here goes. Keep up the pace! :)

Other Level 85 Areas
1) DX-Crawler
2) Joosh
3) GabrielSylar
4) jjscud
5) CorruptedMollusk
6) zerth
7) Rummski
8) maxicek

Paradigmshift said:
But anyway, curious if all the pindle runnners are using blizzy's or if there is anyone using something out of the ordinary?

It's not exactly out of the ordinary, but I'm running Pindle at p3 with a Tal's set Meteorb.

Edit: Woot! Just got home from my first day at my new job and only have a few minutes before I have to leave again to pick up my wife. I figured I'd do a few quick runs, and the very first one got me a grailer that I strongly suspect will be my best qualifier of the whole MFO. 👍

Just sent in another update to buraz and I'm pretty sure I won't be leaving that 3rd spot unless it's down. Baal & Co. are being really stingy with the good stuff...:coffee:

Found another couple of nice non-qualifiers though to ease my pain:

Code:
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield
Defense: 436
Durability: 39 of 50
Fingerprint: 0x95e0fb4f
Unidentified
+30% Faster Block Rate
+158% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
+20 to Vitality
All Resistances +50

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x5a553072
100% Chance to cast level 41 Nova when you Level-Up
Adds 1 - 74 Lightning Damage
-4% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+5% to Lightning Skill Damage

Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0xfd3252b3
10% Chance to cast level 16 Lightning on striking
Lightning Absorb 17%
20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 2 Oak Sage (10/15 Charges)
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (2/13 Charges)
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (4/11 Charges)

Baal is stingy, indeed. Well, the waves have been stingy, I don`t really count on Baal too much:) At least I got this fine little armor today:

Code:
Skin of the Vipermagi 
Serpentskin Armor 
Defense: 279 
Durability: 18 of 24 
Required Strength: 43 
Fingerprint: 0x6ae473f8 
Unidentified 
+1 to All Skills 
+30% Faster Cast Rate 
+120% Enhanced Defense 
All Resistances +35 
Magic Damage Reduced by 11

I also found a Gul, but I`m too lazy to upload picture right now. It`ll be done when the running is over.

Finished my 1200 th run right now. My stash has 49 qualifiers so far.

I'm no expert on rare belts but this one looks nice.

Code:
Loath Chain
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 49
Durability: 7 of 12
Required Strength: 20
Required Level: 63
Fingerprint: 0x50220205
+26 to Strength
+40% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +25%
Lightning Resist +29%
24% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Good nigh now... zZzZzZ...

I swear, I am this close to giving up on this tourney. I know pindle can be fickle with the drops, but it's just being absurd for me right now. Around 650-700 runs before I get my 5th elite S/U, p7, 580% MF.

If somebody finds amazing things like say, Aldur's Deception... Well, they can consider themselves lucky in comparison. :(

Low Key said:
I swear, I am this close to giving up on this tourney. I know pindle can be fickle with the drops, but it's just being absurd for me right now. Around 650-700 runs before I get my 5th elite S/U, p7, 580% MF.

If somebody finds amazing things like say, Aldur's Deception... Well, they can consider themselves lucky in comparison. :(

I feel your pain Low Key. I was in 6th place and had almost 2k runs done at that time. I did have a grailer in the bunch but it wasn't anything value-wise. Keep running, it'll come. Just did another 700 runs and not even one qualifier in the bunch. Found a rare legendary mallet with 337% ed%. Too bad it doesn't have any IAS though.

Not entirely sure how many hours I did tonight, but if you can translate two pots of coffee into time, there you go. I needed to get as much in as possible as I'm not sure how much I can do on work nights. I found more qualifiers, and advanced my score by some amount, but I'm still waiting for something nicer. Sending an update to Nagisa. Highest rune so far is a Lem.

Here are some non-qualifiers from Pit .

Code:
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xc7f916e3
+36 poison damage over 2 seconds
100% Chance to cast Level 51 Poison Nova When You Die
+4% to Poison Skill Damage
-4% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 76 to 203
One-Hand Damage: 76 to 149
Quantity: 35
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 109
Required Strength: 25
Javelin Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xb82a325e
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
+185% Enhanced Damage
+25 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
9% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
30% Faster Run/Walk
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Replenishes Quantity
Increased Stack Size

Ribcracker---> just traded my 297 ed one this is not bad either
Quarterstaff
Two-Hand Damage: 60 to 165
Durability: 24 of 130
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 31
Staff Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x27f2e7d9
+15 to Dexterity
+100% Enhanced Defense
+285% Enhanced Damage
+30 to Minimum Damage
+65 to Maximum Damage
+100 Defense
+100 Maximum Durability
50% Increased Attack Speed
50% Faster Hit Recovery
150% Damage to Undead
50% Chance of Crushing Blow

Kira's Guardian
Tiara
Defense: 102
Durability: 14 of 25
Required Level: 77
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x6faaeeb8
+57 Defense
All Resistances +67
20% Faster Hit Recovery
Cannot Be Frozen

Um Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Helms: All Resistances +15
Armor: All Resistances +15
Shields: All Resistances +22

Required Level: 47

Pul Rune

Weapons: 75% Damage to Demons, +100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Helms: +30% Enhanced Defense
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Required Level: 45

Been doing an insane number of runs today and yesterday. Managed to do 2000 yesterday, and hoping to do the same today, which would bring me to about 7,000 runs in total. I'll need to carry on like this to make up for my slow start if I want to reach 15,000 though.

At least there were some nice items yesterday.

Ok. Just got my new shiny computer set up. Installing Diablo 2 now. Wow, i am sooo late for the party. Looks like like my blizzy lost her map, so i will have to get a new one ASAP. Good luck to all other runners.

I've done total of 0 runs. Yeah one big meaningful zero. Well i guess till the end of the week i can manage to play 5-10 hours. i hope i'll find a tyrael and can win this :p otherwise i'm dead for this mfo :)

GL to everyone again :)

colony said:
Managed to do 2000 yesterday, and hoping to do the same today

💫 That's... just.. not good for your health!

WhereIsMyZod said:
i hope i'll find a tyrael and can win this :p

Recently, even that may be questionable... Ah, the good ol' days, when you could just find a Tyraels and win the MFO :badteeth:
LD50 said:
💫 That's... just.. not good for your health!

Unemployment may be awful for some things, but it really does give you a lot of free time :badteeth:

Sometimes I wish I was unemployed... :p

Anyway, sent an update to buraz, but I don't think it'll make much of a difference. I did manage to run a lot more today than I thought I would though...

Ok, I got frustrated again with the drops from pindle and switched back to the blizz sorc with the 750% MF. I tracked my last 250 runs because I just don't think that the frequency of set/uniques are dropping like they should be. This is from runs 2000 - 2250 with my blizzy, I do have another 1000 on the Pally....

Code:
Run #            S/U
-------------------
2050               U
2117               U
2139               S
2187               S
2197               U
2202               U
2214               S
2223               S
2225               U
2230               S
2231               U-Minion
2234               S

Now, that isn't to say that I didn't get some nice items in there, they just weren't sets/uniques. I'm not sure 5 uniques/6 sets from Pindle in 250 runs is in line with how often 750% mf should yield. I know it's a small sample, so I am going to continue tracking the s/u drops as I go to see if it is just a bad luck spell. I know that I just thought that the drops were dry during this MFO before I started this, but I know there has been times that I have gone 250 runs without muling because there wasn't anything to mule, and I was picking up every set/unique.

Anyway, here are some nice items that I DID get...

Code:
Small Charm of Vita 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 39 
Fingerprint: 0xab7f908f 
+20 to Life 

Steel Small Charm of Balance 
Small Charm 
Fingerprint: 0x96c64390 
+5% Faster Hit Recovery 
+25 to Attack Rating 

Sparking Grand Charm 
Grand Charm 
Fingerprint: 0x1ec1781a 
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)

Well despite the extended weekend due the Carnival holiday, I didn’t manage to do proper running sessions. At most I did 25~50 runs per session with a grand total of 250 runs. :rolleyes: I’m still adapting to the “kill just the boss pack thing” in AT.

Oh well, I will try to squeeze some runs today (most unlikely because today there’s a Champion League soccer game), then I’ll send my first update.

GL everyone! 👍

I sent my second update to Sequana earlier. Expect a big change in the rankings ;).

Good luck to all runners, especially to those in Pindle category 👍

2k tunnels runs done, update sent to Bassano, but atm I'm sure my score is nowhere near enough.. oh well, thats why coffee was invented. Onwards!

A nice find yesterday will increase my score...here's hoping I can carve out some time. An hour a night isn't going to lead to much.

GL all. Forward BURNOUTS!

EightDigitSin said:
Just updating my version status from 1.12a to 1.13beta. This upgrade was approved by jjscud via PM.

I've had this question a couple times now. I have no problem upgrading to one of the accepted versions during the MFO. I know a few minor things have been switched around but no item drop rates were improved so it shouldn't have a direct effect on our competition. Just make sure you update your version here so that the winners can have the information the need to pick items.

Paradigmshift said:
Ok, I got frustrated again with the drops from pindle and switched back to the blizz sorc with the 750% MF. I tracked my last 250 runs because I just don't think that the frequency of set/uniques are dropping like they should be.

Now, that isn't to say that I didn't get some nice items in there, they just weren't sets/uniques. I'm not sure 5 uniques/6 sets from Pindle in 250 runs is in line with how often 750% mf should yield. I know it's a small sample, so I am going to continue tracking the s/u drops as I go to see if it is just a bad luck spell.

From my experiences with Pindlethons and such where I ran with around 715-730% MF (close enough that any differences are probably in the noise), I would average over the entire 2000 runs around 1 S/U every 10 runs or so. There were stretches where the drops were more frequent and stretches where things dried up, but over the long haul, that's the rule of thumb I used.

Of course, you do know that Pindle is watching you and knows you're in a MFO. He's holding back. :)

Found a couple of things that incrementally increased my score, but I'm not there yet. In other news, Lem isn't my highest rune found in the MFO anymore. So I've got that going for me.

GL to everyone.

CM

Second update sent to sequana, hope to have moved up the rankings.

Paradigmshift said:
...I just don't think that the frequency of set/uniques are dropping like they should be.

My results from a recent Pindle binge (650+- MF):

Uniques:
Normal: 128 in 4168 runs or 1 per 33 runs
Exceptional: 64 in 4168 runs or 1 per 65 runs
Elite: 33 in 4168 runs or 1 per 126 runs
Class Specific: 11 in 4168 runs or 1 per 379 runs
Jewelry: 6 in 4168 runs or 1 per 695 runs
Jewels: 1 in 4168 runs or 1 per 4168 runs
Overall: 243 in 4168 runs or 1 per 17 runs
Set:
Normal: 138 in 4168 runs or 1 per 30 runs
Expansion: 69 in 4168 runs or 1 per 60 runs
Overall: 207 in 4168 runs or 1 per 20 runs

Total: 450 in 4168 runs or 1 per 9 runs

TCs
81: 8 in 4168 runs or 1 per 521 runs
84: 10 in 4168 runs or 1 per 417 runs
87: 10 in 4168 runs or 1 per 417 runs
81+: 28 in 4168 runs or 1 per 149 runs

sent another update to nagisa. Improved score a bit not much

here are some non-qualifiers

Code:
Rainbow Facet---->Second facet in MFO first one was 4/4 Poison
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xc2a4b272
+36 poison damage over 2 seconds
100% Chance to cast Level 51 Poison Nova When You Die
+4% to Poison Skill Damage
-5% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Sapphire Small Charm of Balance
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x5a3ef588
Cold Resist +10%
5% Faster Hit Recovery

Scintillating Jewel of Bliss---->Nice jewel i think
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x5e07ebc7
+9 to Minimum Damage
All Resistances +12

Um Rune------>Found second Um rune in MFO both were the chest in Pit Lvl 2

Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Helms: All Resistances +15
Armor: All Resistances +15
Shields: All Resistances +22

Required Level: 47

Ohomemgrande said:
Of course, you do know that Pindle is watching you and knows you're in a MFO. He's holding back. :)

So in other words, he's in league with my wife....

Second update from Pindle category:

1. Colony
2. Rhone
3. Jason Maher
4. Juicy Cheese
5. Paradigmshift
6. Mungo
7. Low Key

Some nice jumps there and colony's pole vault to the top :). But in couple of days all can be other way around. Good work and keep running 👍.

Ah, didn't think my first update would hold me far, guess I've gotta get back to Pindling then, meh 4k runs in 2 days is doable right?

Update from AT category :

1. Frozzen
2. Machette
3. Nagisa
4. sequana
5. .....
6. .....

another I do not remember, I am drunk again but from last update nothink changed in another places :D
lot of slackers are lazy to sent updates

That's another full round of updates so here's the team update

Kittens
Others
Burnouts
PvPers
84A49EA640848A8C

There's still only 1 point difference at the top, the rest are a bit more spread out (really spread out at the bottom).

Sent a puny update to Buraz......I can`t see it makes much difference, but at least it was an increase in the score:)

So far I`ve done about 800 runs and Baal has been real stingy. Don`t know whether I`ll be able to run as much the next 4 days unfortunately.

GO BURNOUTS!!!!!

Just to clarify in post #80 I switched from Pindle to other 85 areas. A couple lists after that post show me still under Pindle. Just wanted to clear that up from Sequana and Nagisa :guiness:

About halfway done, you guys! Keep up the good work. :D

Burnouts FTW

Final update(almost) sent to buraz, as my xams are starting from tomorrow.I just may have a chance playing on saturday evening.Didn't count the no of runs, but it should be around 600-700. Waayy more than what I thought I would be able to pull off.

Just 1 point back :nervous:. Common OTHERS (@jjscud : u should have given a cooler name man, it seems kind of wierd cheering the team this way :steam: ).

Here's update:

Baal category:
1. TheLordOfDeath
2. Zaliquai
3. Tomh
4. Denton
5. LD 50

Update sent to Nagi.

Pressed alt to examine the drops. Nothing as usual.

Type /players8

Weapon switch and hork away.

Press alt again

[highlight]Caduceus[/highlight]

Yep, a gold caddy is lying on the ground. Wow, great find, maybe not the most useful of the top end Uniques, but an item that will haul my score up into the respectable bracket. A grailler too.

I pick it up.

Now to save & exit.

Mouse pointer freezes....

Fans whirrr.....

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I reboot my crashed computer and open the character and check his inventory in some vain hope that it autosaved before it crashed.

Of course it did not. :weep:

I really hope there is a "save now" button in D3.

Ahhh Maxicek thats really sucks man, but I guess it was only on the first run right? Easy come, easy go :scratchchin:

Unfortunately I also have bad news for team Others, my MFO is finished as I am leaving tomorrow morning to spend the weekend at Phillip Island and probably wont be back Sunday night in time to send my results, so I just sent them to Bassano now. Did 500 more runs today, but couldn't add a single point to my total, sorry to my teammates I tried to push myself very hard at the start of the week as I knew this was coming up, and probably burned out too quickly.. anyway, good luck to everyone else still running and I'll be very eager to see the results when (if) I get back!

(First) Update sent to Bassano.

Got another one in top 5. I'll send update to bassano in few seconds.
Last update will be sent after MFO.

Nothing special to report, but my MFO gem stash in currently at 102 pgems =)

I think I noticed someone here said HC and tiredness don't work together well.
Now I know why :hammerhead:
Since this is my only char in hell, I'm out of here.
Good luck to all still living :nod:

Sorry to hear that, buraz. :( Good luck with your future HC adventures.

I quit for today. 4000 total runs now, and still no satisfying drops. :crazyeyes: I'll send an update tomorrow when possible, bassano. I'll also update for other level 85 areas tonight or tomorrow, depending if more people send. 😉

No change in score at all today :(

Maybe things will go better tomorrow.
colony said:
No change in score at all today :(

Maybe things will go better tomorrow.

This doesn't mean that you can slack off on your runs by the way ;)

I will win, and you can't stop me. The PvPers won't be beaten by DC's nub gang.

I've not started yet. I spent most of the week in the hospital.
I'll get started tonight most likely.

Just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't sent in any updates.

Good luck to all.

colony said:
This doesn't mean that you can slack off on your runs by the way ;)

I will win, and you can't stop me. The PvPers won't be beaten by DC's nub gang.

Are you sure? my score and number of runs is not realy good this is worst possible week for me for running beacuse I have lot of RL events which can not wait :)
At least first day I am not drunk so on evening I prolly will do some run

and update I will write evening so if someone want sent his most actual score you have chance to do that
bassano said:
Are you sure? my score and number of runs is not realy good this is worst possible week for me for running beacuse I have lot of RL events which can not wait :)
At least first day I am not drunk so on evening I prolly will do some run

I'm assuming this MFO will end up comparable to their recent performances :badteeth:

Other Level 85 Areas

1) GabrielSylar
2) DX-Crawler
3) Joosh
4) CorruptedMollusk
5) jjscud
6) zerth
7) Rummski
8) maxicek
9) bassano

Haven't heard from some people in a while, so take that with a grain of salt.

NagisaFurukawa said:
Haven't heard from some people in a while, so take that with a grain of salt.

What slackers.

You need to stop updating, every time you update you move me down a slot.

my last update :)

1. frozzzen
2. nagisa
3. sequana
4. machete
5. Raskash
6. NeckRomancer
7. Buraz

I wish good luck to all of you for last days :)
And I hope I did not forgot noone

hmm lost my frist place time to take my lvl 99 hammerdin out for a spin, he have 5 stormlashes under his belt so beware Gabriel

I didn't receive any new update yet. So no update for Pindle category for now.

DX-Crawler said:
hmm lost my frist place time to take my lvl 99 hammerdin out for a spin, he have 5 stormlashes under his belt so beware Gabriel

Ok then, the message is well received. Now, i gotta bring the big guns as well.

By the way, i did lots of runs and find some uniques and sets but i did not see any IK Crusher so far. What kind of "most common elite" is that :D

Sent in my first update. I didn't count the runs, nor keep much track of the time. I got 9 Essences and 18 Qualifiers tonight.

Running with a whooping ~80 MF :)

Sent my final update to Nagi. Cheers :)

*sigh*
Code:
Schaefer's Hammer 
Legendary Mallet 
One Hand Damage: 103 - 319 
Durability: 50 of 65 
Required Level: 79 
Required Strength: 189 
Fingerprint: 0x8dd2aeb8 
[B]Item Level: 87 [/B]
Unidentified 
20% Chance to cast level 10 Static Field on striking 
Indestructible 
106% Enhanced Damage 
+194 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) 
+776 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) 
+150% Damage to Unde
A non-qualifier :S

And to add insult to injury. I just died... twice. I lost something like 45 or 50 mil XP. I don't know how many hours that is, but it's quite a lot. Enough for sure.

Here's last update:

Baal category:
1. Zaliquai - takes the lead
2. TheLordOfDeath -can still catch up with one nice item :)
3. Tomh
4. Nubioken
5. Denton
6. LD 50

I got only Zaliquais update, so this is based on that.

Damn, this was so not the time to hit a dry streak... The one day I'm able to play all day and I go 50 runs with one qualifier, the accursed Dangoon :steam: Last improvement to my score was maybe 300 runs ago :coffee:

Oh well, just got to keep at it and hope for some late savior... Better make these last hours count. GL all!

I have done about 50-60 runs yesterday and today. I havent found any thing worth mentioning :) i guess school+GF dont leave much space for d2 and plus my bad luck i'm the biggest candidate for last place. Well i'll run for couple of more hours :) Sorry for not being good enough for the spirit of MFO. I'll try better in next MFO

Did in total of 500 runs. Pretty pathetic bud i did have a few heart jumping moments. Will try and squeeze in few more runs tonight after work.

I've been running for ~15 hours today, I've almost trippled my score since last update.
I'm tired, very very tired. Just another hour or, then I'm off to bed. I'll send my final score tomorrow when I know I can do simple math again.

Good luck to all on the lsat stretch.

I`m done and my final result has been sent to Buraz. Didn`t have a lot of time to run during the last part of the week, but my sorceress hit 97 so I`m quite happy with the MFO all in all.

Good luck with the final stretch, everyone.

Did ~350 runs today and since I haven't upgraded my score in last 900 runs I'll say that it's enough. Plus fact that I started swearing at monsters in AT for being cheap bastards means that it's enough running AT.

I'll send my update to bassano, but it hardly matters since there was no increase in score.

I am done
final score sent to nagisa
lot of runs completed, I even was not able to count them, same with qualifiers , what a luck I had , I can not lose :D

Final score sent to buraz.. Score could be better, but the real prize of this MFO for me was that I'm starting to know my way around the throne. And also I got the sorc to 97 (and a quarter) so gg.

Can't wait to see what kind of crazy hauls you guys have.. Apparently bassano has found two Tyraels and three Dwebs?

I sent the final update to Nagisa

Managed to find ~50 qualifiers in i dont know how many runs but i was lvl ~93.2 now i'm ~94.2. I think i found less qualifiers than i excepted but they are not bad :) I didn't found any IK Crusher not even one.

Found some non-qualifiers
-5 Unique Jewels(4/-4 Poison , 4/-5Light , 3/-5 Light, 4/-5 Poison, 3/-3 Cold)
-Mal, 2x Um and a Pul
-Wisp Projector
-
Code:
Realgar Jewel of Carnage
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0xc5d02f18
+28% Enhanced Damage
+14 to Maximum Damage

It was my first tourney and i really enjoyed it. I hope i can join another tourneys.

By the way i have a question. How the scoring and ranking are gonna be? Different for each category?

First off, good luck to anyone still running at this hour. :)

I'll be sending my results to bassano in a second. If only my luck were as crazy as his. :crazyeyes: 6025 runs in total, with 291 qualifiers, but none of them really all that exciting. As far as non-qualifiers go, they were okay. Got one of the facets I've been looking for, at least.

Code:
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band 
Ring 
Required Level: 58 
Fingerprint: 0xaf77f4ed 
+1 to All Skills 
4% Life stolen per hit 
+4 to Life (Based on Character Level) 
+50 Maximum Stamina 

Herald of Zakarum 
Gilded Shield 
Defense: 463 
Durability: 35 of 50 
Fingerprint: 0x34195998 
Unidentified 
+30% Faster Block Rate 
+174% Enhanced Defense 
+20 to Strength 
+20 to Vitality 
All Resistances +50 

Herald of Zakarum 
Gilded Shield 
Defense: 481 
Durability: 48 of 50 
Fingerprint: 0xe5284d32 
Unidentified 
+30% Faster Block Rate 
+185% Enhanced Defense 
+20 to Strength 
+20 to Vitality 
All Resistances +50 

Highlord's Wrath 
Amulet 
Required Level: 65 
Fingerprint: 0x8775db42 
+1 to All Skills 
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage 
3% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) 
Lightning Resist +35% 
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15 

Metalgrid 
Amulet 
Required Level: 81 
Fingerprint: 0x6cdaf600 
+450 to Attack Rating 
+340 Defense 
All Resistances +32 
Level 12 Iron Maiden (13/20 Charges) 
Level 22 Iron Golem (3/11 Charges) 

Ohm Rune 
Required Level: 57 
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist 

Pul Rune 
Required Level: 45 
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons 
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x1c073299 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 43 Frost Nova when you Level-Up 
-3% to Enemy Cold Resistance 
+3% to Cold Skill Damage 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x5cfcd5fc 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 37 Blizzard when you Die 
-3% to Enemy Cold Resistance 
+5% to Cold Skill Damage 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0xae80683d 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die 
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage 
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance 
+5% to Fire Skill Damage 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x4957267d 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 41 Nova when you Level-Up 
-4% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x10def6a 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die 
-3% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x2fdf479c 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up 
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage 
-4% to Enemy Fire Resistance 
+3% to Fire Skill Damage 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x1b87a373 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up 
Adds 37 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames) 
-4% to Enemy Poison Resistance 
+5% to Poison Skill Damage 

Rainbow Facet 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x45cca96a 
Unidentified 
100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die 
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 

Shimmering Small Charm of Inertia 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 27 
Fingerprint: 0xe046de21 
+3% Faster Run/Walk 
All Resistances +5 

Skin of the Vipermagi 
Serpentskin Armor 
Defense: 279 
Durability: 21 of 24 
Required Strength: 43 
Fingerprint: 0x2792832f 
+1 to All Skills 
+30% Faster Cast Rate 
+120% Enhanced Defense 
All Resistances +35 
Magic Damage Reduced by 9 

Steel Grand Charm of Balance 
Grand Charm 
Fingerprint: 0xa1ac884f 
+12% Faster Hit Recovery 
+122 to Attack Rating 

Steel Grand Charm of Sustenance 
Grand Charm 
Fingerprint: 0x597ce861 
+121 to Attack Rating 
+29 to Life

I'm also done, I will send results tomorrow morning though as my eyes are closing now. I'm absolutely content with my top 5 in the end, considering I didn't have so much time for running I was perfectly lucky. Also my non-qualifiers were more than I expected. This MFO was really really nice no matter what my final position will be, I enjoyed that incredibly :).

Did I say I'm content?

I'm such type of person who is happy even for small things :yes:.

And I didn't find any Dangoon's Teaching what is also positive thing, 5x IK maul though.

Done and dusted last night. Sent my final 5 qualifiers off just now. Stupid Pindle! How hard is it to understand a simple request for 5 Stormlashes?!

I'm done....hopefully the rest of the Burnouts can carry me alah Balin w/ Bilbo.

Found my best item the first day, was able to increase score each update which was nice...

Results sent to Nagisa - GG All - Come on you BURNOUTS!

Done, results sent off to Nagisa. Found a few nice items, but I suspect I'm in the middle of the pack. Don't think I'll be visiting the Pits for a month or six.

Done, results sent in. Postively disappointed in my luck this MFO. Absolute crap for finds, with the exception of some grailers. But nothing that scored at all. Very possible I am last in this MFO for Pindle. I hope Jason scored well enough to help the Kittens, as I am pretty sure I didn't.

Squeezed in another 20 runs. Managed to find one more qualifier. Which went to my top 5. Not playing Diablo 2 for couple weeks really hurt my motivation to run in this MFO. I originally planned to do a LOT of runs since i had the time. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Will send my results tomorrow morning.

Ok guys, please get your results sent in. Remember you need top 5 by name and your total score, along with the ATMA/GoMule readouts of the top 5.

Here are the addresses so you don't have to hunt.

The quicker the results get in the quicker the final results will be up.

Supervisors, thanks for all your help. I just need the top five and final score sent to me. In about 12 hours I'll be looking to see who has not sent results in and I can work on tracking the stragglers down.

@Team Others - sorry, LordofDeath was banned for something item related so he's out of the MFO. Your team score was looking good all along but this will be a big it to it.

CorruptedMollusk said:
Don't think I'll be visiting the Pits for a month or six.

You never know sometimes MFO results can be quite inspiring.

Final score sent to Nagi.

Results sent, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but at least there were a few good finds.

Still waiting on a nice rune... :( one day...

Best non-qualifiers were these

Code:
Natural Grand Charm of Balance
Fingerprint: 0x12e8fc5c
12% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)

Fungal Grand Charm of Life
Fingerprint: 0x1beef40b
+19 to Life
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)

All up ~900 runs done, I'd be interested to see what the finds are for those in first and second place and how many runs they did, let's see those results people get your finds in!

Joosh 👍

Final results sent to bass.

But I received only 2 final results from Pindlerunners up to now. Also none sent 3rd update, such quiet here :scratchhead:....I hope you guys are not annoyed by Pindle so much. Or were you running so much that you didn't want to waste even one minute? GG and lets send those uber scores you keep there!

Final update sent to bassano.

sequana said:

But I received only 2 final results from Pindlerunners up to now. Also none sent 3rd update, such quiet here :scratchhead:....I hope you guys are not annoyed by Pindle so much. Or were you running so much that you didn't want to waste even one minute? GG and lets send those uber scores you keep there!

I didn't send a third update because Pindle dropped me one whole item that provided a whopping 0.7 increase in my score after my second update. No high-scoring grailers for me...

sequana said:

I didn't send a 3rd update as my score was basically unchanged at the time, I've sent the final update now though. Feels good to have a rest now; even though I didn't hit my 15,000 run target I wasn't far off, and I got some good items out of it.

Final Results sent, sorry Burnout's, after being incapable of running on the Monday and Tuesday I lost a lot of motivation and did barely any running.

Sent my final results to bassano. Can't wait to see what other people found

My final results have been sent as well.

Can't wait to see what awesome stuff you all found.

Final results now sent, looking forward to seeing all the finds.

Juicy Cheese said:
Final Results sent, sorry Burnout's, after being incapable of running on the Monday and Tuesday I lost a lot of motivation and did barely any running.

Our team name is the Burnouts, so not running like crazy is perfectly ok. The only one who can be blamed for anything is Nagisa who actually did a ton of runs:whistling:

Just kidding, ofc. I love you, Nagisa:)

It was fun running in a team once again. It`s a little bit sad that I wasn`t able to run as much as last time, but I`ll come back with a vengeance the next time.

sequana said:

In my case, I had very little time to run during the week so my score hadn't changed. My score changed a little with a couple new top 5's over the weekend, but by then it was close enough to the end of the MFO that it seemed silly to send another update. :)

From Baal category I got all final results except from Aman. He never posted any update.
Anyone knows anything about him?

I'm missing final results from Low Key and sawn.

sequana and buraz, could you send me what you have? I'll chase down the results from the remaining 3.

Bassano, who's left from AT?

Aman and sawm have been too busy running the areas to send updates and are now taking a well-earned rest after the intense playing for the duration of the MFO, hence no final update yet.

I will yell at them (jjscud probably will too) in IRC today to get their results in.

I will sent it to you during few hours

I just have all results and I am doing it right now

I've sent it right now.

AT category sent to jjscud

Since bragging mode is on, I'll say that I've sent Baal results before bassano & sequana 👅

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High