MFO Winter 2008 Results [by Drixx]

Raskah said:
EDIT: After reading the entire Thread i realized that Low Key Mavina Caster is a grailer. I decided that i wont be taking any prize. :
Much appreciated. The bow completed the set for me and I at least want to make one character using it. 😃

Kecin said:
Low Key and Serdash-Arkaine's Valor write me readouts please.

Here ya go.

Code:
Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1403
Durability: 29 of 30
Required Strength: 165
Required Level: 85
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x64be2da3
+171% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 10
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to All Skill Levels
+0 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)

Darkoooo said:
@Kecin
Death's fathom sent and here's the readout:

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 25 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 73
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x5a6ea82
Fire Resist +37%
Lightning Resist +38%
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+19% to Cold Skill Damage

Have fun with it:thumbsup:
Thanks for Death's Fathom, it is my grailer, cold skill is not so high, but both resists are very good. 👍

Raskah said:
EDIT: After reading the entire Thread i realized that Low Key Mavina Caster is a grailer. I dont know if Silospen's IKSC is also a grailer but anyway i decided that i wont be taking any prize. I would like the IKSC but i wont play my barb for a long time (because the Untwinked MF Tourney) and hopefuly i will manage to grab another one, keeping my self found status. 👍
In case you change your mind I have a spare IK armor from this MFO. It dropped from a random monster in the Throne, and thus didn't count in the score, but it's an IKSC nontheless:

Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1301
Durability: 44 of 60
Required Strength: 232
Required Level: 76
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x4ad65af4
+400 Defense
Poison Resist +50%
+2 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
5% Chance to cast Level 5 Enchant when struck

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
25% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +40%
Fire Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +40%
+50% Enhanced Defense

Wow, I haven`t realised that result thread is here :banghead:.

Congrats everyone on great finds,and agility.
To me this MFO was a revelation. Never did much runs, but now I saw how much good stuff can be found if you`re persistant :afro: . I have found many grailers and interesting items that are enough prize for me.

Here are my readouts:

Code:
Dragonscale
Zakarum Shield
Defense: 549
Chance to Block:  42%
Smite Damage: 46 to 46
Durability: 33 of 65
(Paladin Only)
Required Strength: 142
Required Level: 80
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x48e1813b
+18 to Strength
+183% Enhanced Defense
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Adds 211-371 fire damage
+10 to Hydra
20% Fire Absorb
+15% to Fire Skill Damage

Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One-Hand Damage: 121 to 149
Durability: 55 of 70
Required Dexterity: 56
Required Strength: 78
Required Level: 66
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x2e04a330
+202% Enhanced Damage
Requirements -20%
40% Increased Attack Speed
350% Damage to Undead

+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+10 to Minimum Damage
+20 to Maximum Damage

Socketed (3: 0 used)

Heaven's Light
Mighty Scepter
One-Hand Damage: 154 to 200
Durability: 34 of 50
Required Dexterity: 65
Required Strength: 125
Required Level: 61
Mace Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xf7b55ec
+285% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+3 to Light Radius
20% Increased Attack Speed
-33% Target Defense
150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+18 Life after each Demon Kill
Socketed (1: 0 used)

Boneshade
Lich Wand
One-Hand Damage: 10 to 31
Durability: 15 of 17
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 79
Staff Class - Fast Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0xbeca2fa9
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
25% Faster Cast Rate
+5 to Bone Armor (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Bone Wall (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Bone Spear (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Bone Spirit (Necromancer Only)
+5 to Teeth (Necromancer Only)
150% Damage to Undead

Wolfhowl
Fury Visor
Defense: 350
Durability: 31 of 35
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 129
Required Level: 79
Fingerprint: 0xbf79e2ad
+12 to Strength
+9 to Dexterity
+8 to Vitality
+132% Enhanced Defense
+3 to Werewolf
+5 to Lycanthropy
+4 to Feral Rage
+2 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
Level 15 Summon Dire Wolf (17/18 Charges)

Don`t have time to read whole thread now, but I`ve run through it:
bassano, you want my Grisvold`s, right?

Good question. Well, not really for this MFO but for the future that could really give some energy to the team comp, all of the winning teams items are safe from picks.

I bet that rule alone could double the number of teams and only one team can win so only one person from each category would be exempt, that wouldn't hurt the pickings at all.

bassano said:
You have very impressive statistics you could make a drop calculator from your MFO results 👍
Your jewelery make me small infarct (especially when I have not some of them yet so metalgrid and blu kathos ring) 😁
If I run meph I probably lost
congrats to your drops and to your patience in mephruns
Thanks bassano. The bkwbs, wisps, metalgrids and seraphs are all grailers for me as well as a couple of nature's peace rings that dropped. I would have settled for just the jewelry that dropped.

And congrats to you too on your win 👍! The only item I have from your top 5 are the spirit keepers that dropped for me.

I hope I'm around again next July. I think I'll move up to pindle then since I still haven't got a clue as to how people can do 1 minute AT runs, though I guess my blizzsorc should be capable of them. Joosh showed me how he takes care of Baal with his insight/lightsorc which was awesome to see. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near making insight unless I get a couple of very lucky LK drops.

Heskla said:
@Zaliqai - How many runs did you do?

I did about 8000+ runs. My pc crashed 3 times while playing so I had to guess at the amount that would have been on my run counter, but I guessed conservatively so I'm 99% sure I did at least 8000 and maybe even a couple 100 more.

Ugla said:
As usual, I'm more impressed with the non-qualifiers. My only grailer (Metalgrid) made me quite happy, but upon seeing the results in Meph division..:shocked: Is there any Meph-bug I should know about, Zaliqai?

EDIT: Just joking - I thought something like Andy-bug. The amounts of jewelry are astounding.

I don't know about any Meph bug and I agree that I found more than I could ever have wished for. I found 2 arcanna's, 2 telling of beads, 2 sojs ans 2 mara's. Every other piece of jewelry dropped 3x or more. And I was already a bit embarrassed by having found 3 spirit keepers. Maybe I saved up some luck during my 8 month d2 hiatus.

Zaliqai said:
Thanks bassano. The bkwbs, wisps, metalgrids and seraphs are all grailers for me as well as a couple of nature's peace rings that dropped. I would have settled for just the jewelry that dropped.

And congrats to you too on your win 👍! The only item I have from your top 5 are the spirit keepers that dropped for me.

I hope I'm around again next July. I think I'll move up to pindle then since I still haven't got a clue as to how people can do 1 minute AT runs, though I guess my blizzsorc should be capable of them. Joosh showed me how he takes care of Baal with his insight/lightsorc which was awesome to see. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near making insight unless I get a couple of very lucky LK drops.

I did about 8000+ runs. My pc crashed 3 times while playing so I had to guess at the amount that would have been on my run counter, but I guessed conservatively so I'm 99% sure I did at least 8000 and maybe even a couple 100 more.

I don't know about any Meph bug and I agree that I found more than I could ever have wished for. I found 2 arcanna's, 2 telling of beads, 2 sojs ans 2 mara's. Every other piece of jewelry dropped 3x or more. And I was already a bit embarrassed by having found 3 spirit keepers. Maybe I saved up some luck during my 8 month d2 hiatus.
The jewelery could be unique reason that I start to run meph again baecuse I just have all uniwues that he can me dropped. Running AT in 1 minutes is too hard how it seems is about training. I hope that in july You will in MFO again even If only categories whitch I want to running are tunnels and maybe baal 😃

@area85 runners: all items recieved thanks for it
now my ATMA seems very good especially my elite unique stash with 528 items 😁

@Ugla
Hey Thanks for your offer. But now i'm playing the Untwinked MF tourney so all my D2 time will go to it. I already pat my IK-armorless WW barb long time ago (used Naj plate instead) and i won't touch him for a long time. Meanwhile, with some luck, i can score another IKSC.

Thanks anyway! 👍

grogs said:
You guys did suck quite a lot :p
Who are you... How dare you come here again and talk like that! cheater :p

... When will you comeback and race another 99 with me grogs we need to have some good moments like in the past.

btw very cool screens with finds i always get my motivation up when i see such post =)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High