MFO Winter 2008 Results [by Drixx]

Great last minute appearance, Phosheez!

Congrats to Bassano !

.... and to Hrus for the two grailies !

Many thanks to Drixx for the tournament and to all others in the L85-area-category. I'll keep running though, I still have too many grailies missing.

@bassano:

Shadow Dancer
Myrmidon Greaves
Defense: 133
Durability: 13 of 24
Required Level: 71
Required Strength: 166
Fingerprint: 0x2d4f29cf
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
Properties:
+25 to Dexterity
85% Enhanced Defense
Requirements -20%
30% Faster Run/Walk
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only)

Very nice loot there people. While mine is a tad unimpressive in comparison, at least I landed whupping 6 grailers; Flamebellow, Giant Skull, M'avina's Caster, Ondal's Almighty, Sazabi's Ghost Liberator and Stone Crusher.

Here is a picture of everything I got. Not much, but at least it fits into a single screeny. :laugh:

@Hrus: I do not like to pick your items when you just lost many nice treasures in past years in MFO and you are self found and for me shaefers and asterons are not my favourite items 😃
@jaedhan: I found +2/15dex shadow dancer in MFO I try to find some beautifull roll 😃
@hrus,jaedhan,cormallon: thanks for your grats 👍

@Zaliqai
You have very impressive statistics you could make a drop calculator from your MFO results 👍
Your jewelery make me small infarct (especially when I have not some of them yet so metalgrid and blu kathos ring) 😁
If I run meph I probably lost
congrats to your drops and to your patience in mephruns

Here's the screenshot of my haul. Was pleasantly surprised with two 8ml Windforces, 1% cold damage of perfect Nightwing's, my first DF and so on... I did 6500 runs, 6000 of them were done on p1 and 500 on p3 for the added experience. I was a bit disappointed with the drops but it's all about luck so why worry about it. I want to thank Drixx for hosting the MFO, my first one and my first attempt to seriously do MF runs. Bassano, those drops are amazing:shocked:. Also... gogo KITTENS!!!:jig::jig::prop:

Well that is a nice surprise to win, thanks to everyone who participated and helped in the organising of this MFO 😄.

I will not be taking any prizes

My prize alone is that I get to keep this one

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 227
Durability: 13 of 20
Required Level: 76
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Fingerprint: 0x7f631d1b
+169 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
+14% to Lightning Skill Damage
-19% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Joosh 👍

@bassano: Here are the readouts as requested, both are rather meh and probably not good enough for your 133t self :):
Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One-Hand Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 15 of 18
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 66
Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xfeeb3bc1
+12 Life after each Kill
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
+12 to Mana After Each Kill
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-42% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One-Hand Damage: 121 to 149
Durability: 63 of 70
Required Dexterity: 56
Required Strength: 78
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xa66e53c7
+201% Enhanced Damage
Requirements -20%
40% Increased Attack Speed
350% Damage to Undead

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+10 to Minimum Damage
+20 to Maximum Damage
***Partial Set Item Bonuses***

Socketed (3: 0 used)

I did really well considering I lost saturday - monday due to being out of town, maybe could have given you guys a run for your money otherwise. Was only able to do 1380 runs and was running the pits with a melee char. The most frustrating drop for me was the templars, it was dropped from a normal devilkin which means it was a 1:2mil+ chance but couldnt be a tyrael's, what a pisser. Found two grailers the DW and grandfather, which I was lucky enough to push out of my top 5. To everyone below me, your stuff is safe I'm self found. Here's a screenie of my nice haul, 8 tc87's I believe, not bad. See you all next mfo, and someone get that meet the olympians thread going.

I knew I was going to be in trouble when Joosh started talking about 2k runs. I only completed 450 runs, so my results weren't too bad. I don't remember how many runs I completed last time, but my score was higher than Joosh', and I came in third place!

I'm glad Joosh isn't taking any items, both Steelrend and Spirit Keeper are grailers (only ~20 more to go!). As for myself, I think I would like to have Aman's IKSC please. Email is jrlafrance (at) cox (dot) net.

Total qualifiers were 61. All set/unique items found are listed here.

I really had hoped to level up, I was about 3/4 of the way to 97, but one death, and then the stupid decision to recover my body (and the resutling deaths), knocked me down to 1/4 experience. I did recover all my bodies though! A large majority of the runs were done at /p3 all the way, but I started the first 75 with /p3, /p8, /p3, and did the last 100 or so that way as well. Currently I think I'm back to about 3/4 of the way there, so I'll play here and there to gain that level.

Most abundant qualifier found: Dark Adherent (4)

Phosheez said:
@bassano: Here are the readouts as requested, both are rather meh and probably not good enough for your 133t self :):
Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One-Hand Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 15 of 18
Required Strength: 25
Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xfeeb3bc1
+12 Life after each Kill
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
+12 to Mana After Each Kill
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-42% to Enemy Poison Resistance

My DW whitch I found in MFO is +1PB/-41epr 😃

bassano said:
Items whitch I want to pick up I will write tomorrow

@phoseez: probably yes but I write yesterday here
Tomorrow? :wink3: Never mind, I read in your other post that you mix them up sometimes :) ...at least not as bad as my mix-up in Czech: I once asked someone at Prague's main station if he knew where the "záchodnà nástupišt?" is instead of "západnà nástupišt?"...ehem...(for non-Czechs: I wanted to ask where the Western platform is and instead asked where the toilet-platform is...at least something like that...actually I made up an adjective for toilet...)

Grats on the win in area85, bassano!👍 Now gib Mang's 👅

And congrats on the finds everyone else and the impressive amount of runs done by some particular members :shocked:
I am eager to read the Meet the Olympians Thread! :)

Grisu said:
Tomorrow? :wink3: Never mind, I read in your other post that you mix them up sometimes :) ...at least not as bad as my mix-up in Czech: I once asked someone at Prague's main station if he knew where the "záchodnà nástupišt?" is instead of "západnà nástupišt?"...ehem...(for non-Czechs: I wanted to ask where the Western platform is and instead asked where the toilet-platform is...at least something like that...actually I made up an adjective for toilet...)

Grats on the win in area85, bassano!👍 Now gib Mang's

And congrats on the finds everyone else and the impressive amount of runs done by some particular members :shocked:
I am eager to read the Meet the Olympians Thread! :)
I always suffer in english conversation 😃

Darkoooo said:
Argh! So close:grin:

Raskah - may I see the readout of Gris' redemption and Dragonscale?
Serdash - may I see the readout of Widowmaker?

KITTENS!

Big grats to Level 85 Area group:thumbsup:
Widowmaker
Ward Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 59 to 157
Required Dexterity: 146
Required Strength: 72
Required Level: 65
Bow Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x475bb217
+197% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Guided Arrow
Ignore Target Defense
33% Deadly Strike
Fires Magic Arrows

Not the best, but yeah.

If you want it I'll send it your way.

And then there was this...

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 227
Durability: 20 of 20
Fingerprint: 0x7f631d1b
+169 Defense
Adds 1-74 lightning damage
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
100% Chance to cast Level 41 Nova When You Level Up
+19% to Lightning Skill Damage
-24% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Socketed (1: 1 used)

Joosh 😁

*cough*

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 247
Durability: 7 of 20
Fingerprint: 0x5c55218a
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties:
+191 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skills
+1 - 74 Lightning Damage
100% Chance to cast level 41 Nova when you Level-Up
20% to Lightning Skill Damage
-25% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Rainbow Facet

:D

Serdash said:
Widowmaker
Ward Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 59 to 157
Required Dexterity: 146
Required Strength: 72
Required Level: 65
Bow Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x475bb217
+197% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Guided Arrow
Ignore Target Defense
33% Deadly Strike
Fires Magic Arrows

Not the best, but yeah.

If you want it I'll send it your way.
Actually, I decided not to take prizes (seems no one from team KITTENS! does so I don't want to be the black sheep).

Wow. Simply Wow.

bassano finds Deaths Web, Deaths Fathom, and Mang Songs, all within the span of ~1 week. I would be turning cartwheels for quite some time should I find just one of those treasures in my lifetime, much less all 3 in a week. Very impressive.

Considering the # of runs I was able to do, I was pretty happy with my score. Over 30 qualifiers total iirc, many of them grailers. Screenshot of my haul. Not all my qualifers, just the ones I like most. Also, due to display restrictions a few items are unseen; directly to the south of the runes are a plain Lionbranded, Lionbranded of Blight, a plain Barb Combat, a plain Shapeshifting, and a +1 to Max:rolleyes:/+1 to Cold skills grand charm.

My score doesn't really bother me, but what really gets me is the number of 'failed' qualifiers I had. I didn't see an unearthed wand until the day before the tourney ended. I never did see a dimensional shard. Never saw a caduceus. Only saw one archon staff. Only saw one Vortex shield. A couple of scourges, but no uniques. Only had a few diadems, less than 5 iiirc. [highlight]Several[/highlight] phase blades, spired helms, cryptic axes, and myrmidion greaves, and collossus blades, but none of them rolled unique, save the one Lightsabre. Still had a blast though, gg to Drixx and all our supervisors. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in some runs in my schedule come summer time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High