MFO Winter 2006 Results [by jjscud]

This MFO performed as I hoped. Just did some administration in ATMA. The exceptional part of my self-found grail is almost full, only need Gerkes' Sanctuary. The elite part is half full now (the half-empty part is the hard part), and the normal part only requires some TC3s (and Silks of the Victor). No more Meph for me in a loooo(.snip.)ooong time.

Picks have generally not been something that can change hands. A pass is a just a pass.

Of course, if you want to personally offer some of your finds to Tracul or anyone else, I certainly won't stop you. (I'm still dissapointed with my finds so I may just give it all away)

Ok, according to my notes that finishes things up. I know a few items still need to change hands but anything that hasn't been claimed now is yours to keep.

Feel free to continue discussing, or whatever but that closes up the MFO.

Thanks for playing.

And look forward to a Mini-MFO rune hunt in a few weeks, once I fully recover.

Ah in that case, I'll pass too. Do not want my karma to suffer 😁
Err...want to do a giveaway too (EU's only), anyone else doing one? I'll just pass the stash, pls PM me.
And thank you guys for the fun!!!! Looking forward to the mini MFO jjscud!

EDIT: R00n hunt??!!?? Great, LF zon should be done by then :jig:

Ok, a preview of the details. Top 3 runes get points (my point system, Zod = 15, Cham, Jah = 14, Ber, Sur = 13, etc... - you may recognize this from chest drops). The only restrictions are you cannot run things that have special rune drops, specifically, no hellforge drops and no countess drops.

odds are though, none of us will find a rune higher than gul..im not sure if i like the idea of participating in a tournament i have virtually no shot of winning, not because of lack of skill/effort but because that's the nature of rune drops :D

mules sent off to nepeta and hepcat, let me know if you recieve ok.

In that case, I will pass. Congrats to all the winners!

Sent. Tell me if I need to re-send. :D

I got bored and cleared one or two messages. Check your inbox, and get back to me please. :)

Edit: I accidently sent both your items in a Stash rather than a Mule. Just FYI. =D

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High