MFO Winter 2005 Signups [by Gabriel74]

Don't worry. If I win, I won't be taking anything, unless it is something I really truly need. Anyways, there are still a few days until the end, plenty of time for people to overcome both of us :p . My D2 time will be hampered for the rest of the competition due to work. Cheers, and good luck to the competitors!
mad.as.a.meataxe said:
Damn Boddah, you're too good. You must have the luck of the gods cos I thought I had a pretty competitive score. Guess you deserve my goodies though I'm gutted. Well done!

Edit: Not to imply that the rest of you folks couldn't pass both of us :)
Now, if any of you guys were lucky enough to have seen the scores, you would know how close this contest is at the top. 1, 2 good items could get you to the front of the pack.

Its all self found, which makes it practically impossible to get a complete grail, but a few other people are very close so it should be possible. Strijdje is probably the only one that completed a self-found grail, but he's not of this world.

Strijdje is also the only one with 2 level 99s, BoTDs etc. The guy doesn't need to sleep :) He is not of this world.
The scores at the top are close? Jeez, now I'm not going to sleep. Must... Retain.... Lead.... NOOO! I'm still looking forward to the last minute sprint to the top by Ricrestoni, or Tweety, should his drop trend keep up. Cheers!
Boddah_khan said:
Don't worry. If I win, I won't be taking anything, unless it is something I really truly need. Anyways, there are still a few days until the end, plenty of time for people to overcome both of us :p . My D2 time will be hampered for the rest of the competition due to work. Cheers, and good luck to the competitors!
Hmm, I think you'll more than likely want mine. I too will not be doing much more. I have to find five qualifiers for Meph and then do my Hammerdin for tomorrow. You would think that tweety with that sort of turnover would beat us.
There are only 2 days left and you Guy/Girls are going to have to work harder if you want to chatch the leaders espically if you want to catch HDcrash, He is still maintaining the number 1 spot. Masas posted a good score to day and took 2nd place from Silospen, as well did Cormallon which put him in contention in the top 8 now.

1. HDcrash(1)
2. Masas(4)
3. Silospen(2)
4. Chase(3)
5. Illiana(7)
6. Aideenz(5)
7. Cormallon(15)
8. Shade(6)
9. SuperSavage(8)
10. DNT(9)
11. Gew(10)
12. Gaz(11)
12. Caspervc(11)
14. RTB(13)
15. Aramis_11x(14)
16. Meataxe, Dontfret,Vajurewi

The biggest Advance was made by Cormallon from 15th to 7th. Looks like we have another contender now. Every one keep in mind that i haven't had a up date from quite a few of you for a couple of days, so i expect rankings to change in the next few days.

Don't give up. As you can see what 1 good find can do for you. Just think what 2 good finds could do for you.

Just remember that if you want to keep your new found items you need to knock the top 3 contenders off the top.

I have yet to receive any data from the bottom 3. Just submit when you have a chance to [email protected]
Found my first two qualifiers yesterday. Not surprising since these were the first serious runs i've done. Nothing too extreme, but it is nice to score some points at least.
Hopefully more qualifiers tonight/tomorrow

Gouda
Some more runs this morning have netted me another two qualifiers (both low-end repeats though), bringing my total to 73 but leaving my score unchanged yet again.

I did find a second Mara's Kaleidoscope on my way through though :)
Nothing - Still nothing to add to my score. Plus i won't be doing much running on Saturday, as i have a rowing race to attend. Thus, i must find something ace this afternoon, or else.
No luck today. Only two more days to improve my score. The good news is, I should have lots of time both Friday and Saturday. Maybe I can coax one of the big items out of one of those stupid archers...

-Cat
Well having had a grand total of 20 minutes to do MFO's in the last 2 days I can't really be expecting to have moved much, and I won't have access to my PC for most of the weekend, so for me to make a good showing I am going to have to be incredibly lucky. Here's hoping.

@cryist. I will only be able to update on monday morning, hope this is OK.
Managed to do only 25 runs yesterday, got some qualifier but they all were crap :(

I'll do my best to catch jjscud and DriveC, I just hope its enough
I've been busy with work the last couple of days and haven't been able to post here. I don't even know where I stand in the SU category, but last I looked, I had slipped down quite a bit. I ran pindle for 30 minutes last night and 2 1/2 hours the night before and although I found a bunch of qualifiers, my score only increased by .1, which I haven't even sent to sunbearie. I'll put some time in tonight and tomorrow, but it ain't lookin' good. But then again, 1 or two good drops and I'm in it. I think I know my problem though. The last time I ran pindle before the MFO, he dropped me a IKSC and I stopped running to quest, so the odds are just evening out now.

Last night I also had my 3rd pindle death, but this one was an FE death that surprised me. I can handle Pindles FE death without dying myself, but this time he toasted me. I was a bit annoyed because I was only 5-7 million xp from level 91, which is my alternative goal now with the MFO. I think it cost me about 3-6 million xp, so I did a couple of full clear pindle runs at players 8 to make up the lost xp. I think I need about 5 million to go. I'll get it tonight if I don't die again.

Good luck everyone,
** qualifiers now from Pindle. I found some really nice stuff, but nothing out of the top items, so I'm afraid my ranking wont change.

I did get some nice non-qualifiers as well like an Ist rune, HoZ, and a 15 res all jewel.

Happy item hunting all.:)
Argl.... why does everybody find a HoZ but me ?

Congrats to all those who have.
Well, about 200 runs last night, and 2 more qualifiers. One of the best non qualifying items was a Ko rune. This will probably be it in terms of running for me, as real lief has taken over. Cheers, and can't wait until the finish.

mad.as.a.meataxe said:
Hmm, I think you'll more than likely want mine.

Unless you found a wolfhowl or a Mang songs, I doubt it ;) .
All these great finds, and me... squat. My best rune from pindle has been an Ort. I think of all the items I've found, there has only been 1 grail item and I still need about 130 for the grail. My best charm has been a 5% MF, which at least had a 2nd mod (+ to attach rating or something like that) and the jewel have all been worthless. At least I've gained a bunch of experience points, doing just about the entire level 90 to 91.

May the WF be with me too!
No change in the top 5 here for pindle, but he did drop me this:

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x9afdef8b
+20 to Mana
Adds 1-12 lightning damage
Increase Maximum Mana 25%
+1 to All Skill Levels

The second SoJ I've ever found, both from pindle (I think he's dropped me like 3 unique rings ever, and two were SoJ's and the other was a Nagel). I'm glad right now that jewelry is exempt from being taken by the winners. :p
Quick update from me, to share some good news and an interesting story:

Chelle (my Blizzard sorc) has hit level ** at last. Meph gives crap experience, doesn't he? Only about 400k per kill at level 87, on /p4.

Anyway, that aside, I would have hit ** sooner, but for this little incident.

Doing a Meph run as usual with 20 million or so experience to go till **, and everything goes as normal until I reach Meph.

Once there, I misjudge the distance between myself and Meph (as often happens) and he lobs his Charged Bolts at me. I think, "oh, that's ok, it's just some CBs". *zapzapzap* *argh* "You have lost experience".

Damn, damn, damn.

Wait a minute though... on my way through Durance 2, there wasn't anything particularly dangerous, right? So, I can teleport straight through (past the Dark Lord boss pack) and retrieve my body, along with that precious experience...

After some painfully slooooow teleporting, I hit Durance 3 (again) and go straight past Meph (ha, too slow, fool!), collect my corpse and exact retribution.

Meph's drop gave me adequate recompense for my loss :D

The drop after that had two qualifiers as well.

Total qualifiers right now is 89. I'm going to hold off on submitting a proper update until I've finished for the night, but my score has gone up a bit now.
My MFO is going very well at the moment :rolleyes:

I tried running Baal but I just had to stop. I have ran Baal much during the last few days and doing more runs feels disgusting. I just couldn't stand doing them anymore, hearing Baal's stupid laughter all over again...played my fury werewolf a bit and it was much more fun

I guess this MFO is over for me, maybe I'll manage to do some runs tomorrow but thats it

Drops have been mostly disappointing

well i'm begining to feel that low oxygen alert too, you know lprman, i'm practically burned out. in every previous mfo's i had a few new grail addy's but not in this one, so grailwise it's very dissapointing one, although it's a day still left, but i don't know really, i'll do some runs tonight and then kick in a few more tomorrow night at the end of the waltz.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut
Uh, died 3 times in 5 runs. I guess it's time for a break or even stop for now. Lack of cencentration. No serious improvements to my last score, unfortunately. I'm still missing a few things I need for other builds, though. No HoZ, no Shako for example. I'll do only a few more runs today (to get to an even number of runs) and try again tomorrow.
I have to withdraw unfortunately - my second hard drive was playing up and it corrupted everything on there - including my stashes :( Even tho I have a day left, I'm too knarked off to even think of MF'ing ...
jeez sorry to here that DMH.
what were your finds?
Yikes. Sorry Dave. Hopefully the D2 gods will make it up to you when you cool off enough to do MF runs again.
Not very good, and not very many either. The highest was just over 10 points ...

Still, guess I'll just have to await the next MFO ...
Before you reach Meph's level (87) he gives fairly decent experience but it drops off sharply once you've gone past it. Still, boss packs can often be worth more than Meph.

Either way, levelling over about 85 sucks - monsters give less exp and you need astronomical amounts to level...

Anyway. Preliminary report here, since Meph is starting to annoy me.

Total qualifiers found: 93

Meph has dropped me the occassional new item, but today he seems to be on a Bartuc's binge, dropping me about 3 or 4 (not to mention another few Gheed's which I couldn't carry). Maybe sooner or later he'll get around to HoZ day, and Homonculus day.

Other than the rather nice find after my character's death, nothing much of note has dropped today. I did see my first Scourge from him after several hundred (probably) runs, but predictably it was yellow and not shiny gold.

Oh, I almost forgot the War Travellers that he gave me. They're now part of my MF setup, meaning I'm pretty close to 300%, I think. If only I could get some more out of the armour - I'd need either Wealth or a Skullder's, and I have neither. Or 4 PTopaz, but that needs a 4-socket armour which I don't have time to find. In any case I'd lose FCR and resists from Vipermagi...

Never mind, 300-ish is fine.

edit: Dave: Sorry to hear that :( HDD failures are really nasty. Hopefully you can salvage something from it all... good luck fixing it up. If you want a helping hand item-wise getting started up again, I can send a few things your way once this is over.
Once over, I'm planning to give away items that I already have. I'd be very happy to give you anything you need to get started over again. Cheers!
Thanks for the kind words all - I still have the items my characters are using (HoZ, Vipermagi, Homuculus etc) so all is not a complete disaster, and to be honest, I've restarted a MF grail a couple of times now, and always enjoyed finding the items for them (as almost everyting is a new item).

But thanks for the offers anyway ...
woot! my mf curse is over. after 9-10 isnharts BP's in 30-40 hours of running i finally found something else, yay, it was only a unqiue gladius but boy am i glad.
My Sorc just turned 91! Almost all the experience points for the last level were players 1 pindle runs for the MFO. I even raised my score a touch, but I'm sure I'm not a contender yet.

I was planning on doing a lot of running tomorrow, but I just found out I have a kids b-day party to go to and I'll be leaving at 2:00 and getting back late. That really only leaves me tonight and tomorrow morning. the end is in sight...
Bah, still no new qualifiers. I did find both the Lava Gout and Bloodfist gloves, which were first time finds. I've decided that I'm not sleeping tonight until I improve my score. Where's my caffiene? :D

-Cat
1 day left and thing are starting to heat up. If you have an ace up your sleeve then it's time to send it in. HDcrash maintains his lead and the 1 spot. Masas posted a good score yesterday and took 2nd place from Silospen, But Silospen post a real good score to day to take second place back, While Shade is also trying make it a game by moving from 8th to 5th right below Chase, Vajurewi comes out of no where to take the 11th spot.
Here is the new Rankings:

1. HDcrash(NC)
2. Silospen(3)
3. Masas(2)
4. Chase(4)
5. Shade(8)
6. Illiana(5)
7. Aideenz(6)
8. Cormallon(7)
9. SuperSavage(NC)
10. DNT(NC)
11. Vajurewi(16)
12. Caspervc(12)
13. Gew(11)
13. Gaz(12)
15. RTB(14)
16. Aramis_11x(15)
17. Meataxe, Dontfret

No real big advances this up-date Execpt for Vajurewi who finnaly sent in a list. Every one keep in mind that i haven't had a up date from quite a few of you for a couple of days, so i expect rankings to change in the next few days.

Don't give up. As you can see what 1 good find can do for you. Just think what 2 good finds could do for you.

Just remember that if you want to keep your new found items you need to knock the top 3 contenders off the top.

The list of items below are the most common items that have been found sofar.

The Redmeer-5, Demonhorns edge-7, Boneshade-7, Ondal's wisdom-2, Alma Negra-5, Cerebus bite-5, Verdungo's hearty cord-4, Andariel's Visage-4, Soul Drainers-5, Nosferatu's coil-5, Steel Shade-5, Naj,s Puzzler-8, Lightsaber-4, Dracul's Grasp-4

I have yet to receive any data from the bottom 2. Just submit when you have a chance to [email protected]
Hmmm, pretty good bow tonight, too bad it didn't make my top 5.
Yeah! A new top 5. It wasn't much, but a least now I can go to sleep if I want to. :D One more day left.

-Cat
Rob hasn't found an Astreon's Iron Ward yet ;)
Found something to beat out one of top 5 finds. Hopefully I won't finish first loser again. (4th) Only one more day left. Good thing too, I'm starting dream memph runs. :D
It's now past midnight and my MFO is over. Spent yesterday (Friday) after work finding five qualifiers for the Meph category - actually found six as two dropped from the last run. Nothing startling though - one might get picked if others have had the same trouble getting hold of it as I have - Cryist, I'll get a list to you tomorrow. Then levelled up my Hammerdin for LANing today. Finished at 3am in the morning, then got up at 7:30am to finish it off. Spent today LANing till 10:30pm and while feeling somewhere beyond tired decided to run Pindle for the last hour and a half of the MFO. Cos I was feeling knackered and lazy I decided to run on plrs 1 instead of my usual plrs 8. I AM A MUPPET!!!!!! It made it so easy, no potion buying, no deaths (or near-deaths) and much quicker. I feel so silly for doing it at the higher setting for so long. Gah! Total qualifiers finished at 44 and I'm pretty content with my final score. I reached the mark I had set myself after the first couple of days and after that you can only hope that no one has the little angel riding on their shoulder. Obviously Boddah has had it riding on his so we'll see. All in all I've enjoyed it though the shoulders/neck/marriage really felt the strain after the first weekend.
I've been so tired all week from this that I only manage an hour or two. Last night I wanted to Pindle until midnight but by 10:15 I could barely keep my eyes open. I waited for one more item to fall, and that took about another 20 minutes. Today I'll run for about 3 hours and them my MFO is over. It's been fun, but my familiy will like to see me back and my son really wants to play on the computer. He plays the good games - Thomas the Tank Engine, Spiderman 2, Pajama Sam. Good Stuff...

Oh no! ive slipped to 4th in the pindle category, but in the last hour ive found my second best item, and that overall has booted my top 5 by a few points. dont know how close it is, but i really do hope i get 3rd place back. only 7 hours left for me to gain anything more..
oh, and it appears that my stash folder was corrupted by windows XP (grrrrr....) as none of them will open correctly in ATMA any more. Howeevr, i had made a backup the day before so only lost 2 qualifiers, none of my top 5, so im ok. thank god for my weekly backing up..
After a slow start caused by illness, my qualifiers have really picked up. I currently have 21 qualifiers for Baal, my score is okay, though nothing awesome. Haven't seen an update since I started getting good scores, so I have no idea where I am, the suspense is awesome.
Yeah I'm getting really antsy about the baal rankings too. I was just wiped out last last night and quit at 1:00 AM. I was planning on finishing with an all night push but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I really wanted more lvl 85 qualifiers but I haven't found anything special there. The good news is being in the western U.S. I've still got over 12 hours left to work on it a bit.
Well, i have about 3,5 hour left, and it went superb this night!

my sorc almost got half a level this week from mephisto runs.. :S
80.000.000 xp gained / 130000 xp every kill = 600+ runs... :S
but now she's halfway lvl 91 :) (440 MF)
Found some good items, hope i can manage it to top 5 :)
(maybe top 3 :rolleyes: )

Casper
Well it happened.... I got a new RPG and thats all I want to do is play it.. I havent done 1 single MF run in D2 since monday :) and seeing how Pindle likes to stick it to me I decided to stick it to him... I am pretty much pulling out of the SU run seeing how they havent dropped me a total over 20 and I know that you all out there have more points in that area than I do I am not wastin the time on Pindle that I can be wasting on playin Morrowind :)

Nice to see that my Meph has held up tho.......

Good Luck all
-Crash
Well, I'm done. I have time left, but I'm way too burned out to do any more runs. I've emailed my final standings to Sunbearie for the Act 5 Super unique category, and am just about to send my finds (all three of them) to Gabriel for the Level 85 area category. I'll be posting my finds and screenies tommorow, when I am sure everyone is done. Cheers, and best of luck to the competitors.
Hey HDCrash, is not only about winning it. People might want to claim an item of yours, so you ought to send your results anyway, no matter how bad they are.

I am so fed up with MFing, and gee, I suck! I can't find a Stamina Potion if I ever go after one!

I guess i was abandoned by the WF this week.

Anyway, I wanna thank Gabriel for being the main host of this. It was fun, and gave me 3 possible grailers. Too bad I was in a questing mood, so I couldn't MF much longer.

*sends final results*
This tourney is over for me. I documented my last 510 runs, in which I found 51 green or gold uniques... Could add 3 new items to my top 5 (unfortunately my #1 item didn't change) and I hope I can get back up to the top 5. Since I'm pretty sure I won't be in the top 3, I would just like to say again that I am playing hardcore, and that I'd gladly give most of my items away anyways, so winners shouldn't hesitate to pick items from me. I found heaps of items (not just elites), so if there's anyone here who would like to jumpstart hardcore with some nice items, let me know! :D
I'm sure my two begging friends could use some, depending on what you have and I don't, you can find my e-mail in my public profile
and that's the end of my mfo... (mephisto)
I'm ended with 58 qualifiers, and some nice ones..

it was fun to do, and i will, for sure have another hit, if it's kept again:)

But for now, email will be sent

Casper
hostility ceased for me, it's a couple off midnight and i'm sending the details to gab, nothing extraordinary happened, except for a minor increase at the score, but... you know, it was a hard mfo this one, though most unfortunate nothing new for my grail

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut
Well, I made full use of the deadline as I've been at work all day, thus I ran Meph right up to (seconds before) midnight. And in doing so, brought my qualifiers up to 108. Hurrah, triple figures!

...but my score is unchanged, thus I concede and congratulate the eventual winner of the Meph category.

Final bits and pieces: Meph dropped me my first Tal's Ammy tonight, but very little else of significance. All the qualifiers except one were repeats; the new one was quite nice as an item but isn't high up the table.

He also dropped me a Facet - another Cold one! This time though it was +5% cold damage (and -3% resist, but with CM who needs that?).

Anyway, since the 1.2 patch for R:TW was released recently I want to go play that. I'll try Matting my sorc as well, although with the vast number of CIs and an idiotic merc (ooh, Stygian Dog! *poke* Ooh, another one! *poke* And another! *ignores the Stygian Hag right beside him*) it won't be an easy task.

(edit: I'll post the full list of my items tomorrow, after everyone's finished. Some of them I have more of than I know what to do with...)
Even if you pull out, the eventual winner should get the pick of your finds.

Meph dropped me 35 qualifiers yesterday, but hardly budged my score. I also have today off and might have been able to get 20-30 more items before midnight (still several hours away). But I just can't makemyself do that any more.

I'll be taking an extended break from DII. It's time.

Congratulations to the winners!
This is not going to be my normal rankings post tonight. It's 6:30 pm here and the west coast still has 5.5 hr to play. So becuase i want to wait utill i get more up-dates the curent rankings will stand. Just to let you know there are changs in the top 10, but i am going to be a little Cruel and not post them untill the end is official, but i will share this little tidbit with you all.

The difference between 2nd and 3rd is only 10 points and i haven't received and up-date from them yet, and the difference between 4th and 6th is only 6.9 points again i haven't received all up-dates yet. Then there's Aideenz which is in 8th and i haven't received and up-date from him in several days, which could make things a bit interseting when he sends me an up-date.

Cryist
Well it could of if it wasn't for the fact that after 19+ hours of running meph and not getting a new item for my top 5 I got sick of it and stopped running. I also got world of warcraft which interfered a little bit.
hitting midnight East Coast USA so its a wrap for me.

meph was disappointing all week.

but baal runs did net me about 4 new grail items. thank you very much.
and this map seed I switched to is very fond of Baal dropping scourges with a bunch of yellow scourges thus far....
That's it for me too. Report was sent to Gabriel a minute ago for my Area 85 results. The Pits today coughed up NOTHING. So the last hour or so I ran the Lost City. I found the trap door to be in the same screen as the WP! Rock on! I found one decent qualifier that will hopefully place me in the top 3. *crosses fingers.

Good luck to everyone and thanks Gabriel for hosting!

grim
Though it seems like everyone is following the drill let me just reiterate. As soon as you are done, send in your qualifiers to your groups admin. The quicker everyone sends a final update, the quicker we can get final results posted.

Thanks everyone for a seamless contest, it has been fun. I hope that everyone else enjoyed it as much as me.

The MFO is over for me as well. It was great, although at the end it get somehow boring because I only found duplicates of things I already had and nothing from the top 20 on the list (I only got one item from the top 20 at all). Cryist did a great job managing the Meph category, as well as the other admins!

Some statistics:

Meph runs: 666
MF ~350
Total green/gold: 698
Qualifiers: 55, thereof 29 different ones

Now we all wait for the final rankings, I suppose :scratch:
Lemming should be the last. (As usual)

Thanks Gabriel and crew for running the MFO! 👏
I know there is a considerable time demand for doing so.
Well, the MFO is now over for me as well, and the final e-mail sent. I found 3 new qualifiers, and one top 5 today. This has been a lot of fun. I started off with 0 self found elite set and uniques, and now I have 10 (minus what any winners want.) Now I get to spend some time with my neglected tounament characters.

Thanks to everyone who made the MFO possible!

-Cat
Its done for me as well. Firts I'm going to drink off my sorrows, will sent the results in the morning.
My first day post mf, I did about 15 mf runs. Gold Balrog Skin, sacred rondache, and mighty scepter dropped. All would have made it into my top 5.... such is life.

Final score sent
Just sent Sunbearie my SU list... I dont even thinks its worht the electrons it took to send it..... bu ttis sent jsut the same...

Also sent Cryist my ATMA read out too jstu so I dont have to do it later...

Good Game all. and Special thanks to all who made this do much fun.....
Now with that said.....back to Morrowind.....

-Crash
I'll send my finds tomorrow (for what it's worth... I think they'll all go to Rizzo'z giveaway as i doubt any winner would want something from it :p)

I'm not home today nor was i yesterday so tomorrow is my first opportunity, sorry for the delay
I don't have possession of my PC ATM Gabriel, I should have it back tomorow morning so you'll get mine within a day. sorry for the inconvenience.
wait lem, how did I not know you were in Hawaii???
you nub.... send us some macadamias 👍
Final meph results sent off. I got lucky on sat night and managed to get 2 more score alterer's :D

My total Qualifiers is: 129, so I'm quite happy with that. Also managed to aget an SOJ, Mara's, HoZ, etc, so its been a fantastic week for me!

My sorceress also managed to go from level 82.5 to level 87 from meph runs alone....scary stuff!

Hopefully i'll end up in first, in not, hopefully second, if not, hopefully third (etc etc).

Thanks to everyone involved and especially Gabriel for organising it.
I've sent my results after finally being able to sleep in and go outside for the first time in a week ;)

The Pit has been good to me this week. I found a decent number of grail items, some pretty nice stuff, even a few tc87's. I'm eagerly awaiting the results.

As usual in D2, i also got a lot of very good things i wasn't really looking for but glad i found them anyway. A Lem rune, 2 Mara's, Tal's ammy, a 15 res all/35 life grand charm amongst others.

Gambling gave some decent ammy's and this :

Rose Branded Coronet of Teleportation
Defense: 39
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 48
Item Level: 95
Fingerprint: 0xa2c14398
+3 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
Level 2 Teleport (25/25 Charges)

I guess i'll be making a hammerdin shorthly :D

Also found a really good merc weapon for Crescent Moon :

Superior Cryptic Axe
Two-Hand Damage: 55 to 254
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Dexterity: 93
Required Strength: 155
Required Level: 59
Polearm Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x1b8004b3
+13% Enhanced Damage
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3: 0 used)

All in all, fun and rewarding as usual :)
just sent my score off to sunbearie, i know that i was 4th before i found my last qualifier so if its close that might have pushed me up to 3rd. At any rate, im prety sure im going to lose my uber find that accounted for my big score with relitively few actual items or runs.
I managed about 3.5 hours of pindle runs yesterday before RL ended my MFO. My last hour was about the worst luck I had. My score improved a bit over the last couple of days, but I was only improving my #4 and #5 item. I don't think it will help much.

Anyway, I probably ran Pindle for over 24 hours. He dropped 145 unique or set items including 6 pieces of jewelry. Only 20 were qualifiers. I started with about 350 MF and increased it to 446 during the first day of the competition.

Thanks to Gabriel for organizing the competition and sunbearie for managing the SU category.

For the eventual winners, I'll be out of town for the next couple of days, so I'll check back here to see if any of my top 5 were claimed. I'll send them out on Wednesday or Thursday.

TYG
will the final results of the mfo also be mailt to everyone in the category??

When will the results made pubulic?? Ã cant wait

Casper

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High