MFO Winter 2005 Results [by Gabriel74]

Well, no. I haven't recieved anything yet, but I guess ppl need time to get the MFO's over with completely. I will probably start the giveaway monday though, with or without these itamz!!1! :)

If anyone in here would like to donate items for charity, please look up my post.
Thanks!

-riz

EDIT: looking forward to Cormallons stash tho ;)

Stash sent :) Now that Chase said he doesn't want that duplicate Nosferatu's Coil I can sefely donate it.

Again thanks to Gabriel, Cryist and the other section admins, it was great fun and I'm looking forward to the next MFO. I have to improve killing speed though, but next time my hammerdin should be ready for runs.

Urghks! I forgot that... Ok, you beat me in rarity, but at least you are so damn jealous!! HAHAHAH!!!!!

[...]

We also have to ask ourselfes the question which one is more useful: Tyrael's Might or a Light Mana Potion??? Probably the armor, but because it's so rare it should be nicer. Like this:

Tyrael's Might
Uber Armor
Defense: 5223
Required Level: 1
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x5c3237ef
Level 20 Defiance Aura when equipped
+150 to all Attributes
+140% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +175
Damage Reduced by 50%
+5 to All Skill Levels
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
Cannot Be Frozen
Poison length reduced by 100%
5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
Repairs 1 durability in 1 second
Etheral (Cannot be repaired)

:teeth:

Second ! But it was really close, just as well could've ended up in third of even fourth place.
Anyway, congrats to all the winners.
@ Corax : item sent yesterday, hope you received it.

I would like to request following items :
- Cattleya : Gladiator's Bane
- Boddah Khan : Verdungo's
- Third item : if someone found a Harley, i really would like that, have several tc87's but only one shako in all my D2 time. If not, then i'd like Factory's Templar's Might.

Next time, i'll try to enter another category as Lvl85 areas seem te be less profitable overall compared to the other 3.

edit: forgot my address : [email protected]

Well i have no build current or planned (and thats saying something with all the hundreds of builds i want to make) that would actually use the armour by the time its available. So therefore, light mana potions are more useful.
EDIT: if you think thats good, check out these.

Hey, i might occasionaly consider using some programs to enchance the entertainment of the boards. but i hvae never killed a monster whilst wearing these boots, or that zod i sold.
Anyway, you have a tyraels might, so you cant accuse anyone of hacking! j00 uber haxx0r!

Ok sorry it took me so long I haven't been able to get into the forums.

Masas and silospen i've sent off the items you requested.

On a side note why have people taken to calling me aideenz. :confused: :grrr:

and silospen did you really need a cerebus bite? I found like 5 of them in my running and placed miles below you.

I'm happy no one has taken the one item I really didn't want to lose. (alma negra)

Thanks for the offer, but that's okay. Yashugan will probably be able to put the one I found to better use that I would have. Besides, I only have 2 Softcore, non-MP characters to equip, so I'll do fine without it. That ED was just so juicy...

The MFO kicked of my Hell MF career, so I'm sure I will find lots of other goodies (and probably more Gladiator's Banes) along the way.

-Cat

@ Cattleya : Gladiator's Bane received ! Thanks a lot ! And don't worry, you will find another one.

@Gabriel : If you're ok with that, so am i. I'm very much in need of that green cap, but the Templar's Might would only be for my grail and maybe try it out on a merc once so i would be a lot happier with a shako.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High