MFO Winter 2005 Results [by Gabriel74]

Gratz on the nice finds all you winners :D

here are my crappy finds from Baal&CO (that is, for the amount of runs it is crappy) if one of you decides to want something from it, mail me at [email protected] or drop me a pm

Andariel's Visage 2x
Arioc's Needle 2x
Baranar's Star
Bloodmoon
Bul-Kathos Sacred Charge
Credendum
Dangoon's Teaching
Dracul's Grasp
Gimmershred 2x
Jade Talon
Lacerator 2x
Marrowwalk
Natalya's Shadow
Nightwing's Veil
Nord's Tenderizer
Razor's Edge
Runemaster
Shadowkiller
Spike Thorn
Stoneraven
Taebaek's Glory
The Reapers Toll
Trang-Oul's Girth
Veil of Steel
Viperfork

edit: Ow and of course not to forget: Big thanks to Gabriel and all who helped organize the MFO, It was quite a big mfo and all considering I think everything went really pretty smoothly.

Great job all 👏

Yes, I'll take that Cerebus' Bite that you seem to have recently aquired. Just kidding, I'm sure that's not what it means. Besides, for some reason I find lots of Cerebus' Bites. Mule sent.

Now, let see, what will help me with my self found grail... oh wait, nothing, I didn't find it.

Seriously, it was alot of fun, I'm missing lots for my self found grail but only looking for a few specific items for my current builds and I simply won't take anything from anyone just because it sounds cool or I might one day think of a use for it so I'll pass, I'm not taking anything.

Thanks again gab, ric, and the others.

Hi Silo, as per the Stormlash I have to send to Kabal, I'll be home on Saturday (probably Friday for you) and will get the mule sent then. Amusingly it was my first ever pair of Marrowalks after being taunted with boneweave boots for a very long time by both Meph and Pindle. My fishy and boney were both in pre-drool mode. I was hoping that being at the bottom of the list nobody would notice! :rolleyes:

Not to worry though, I'm starting a crusade on Meph to find a HoZ so I'd expect another pair in the not too distant future.

Congrats on your placing.

lol, is that the tyraels you found on the same run as those 4 zods and a cham? :p
Anyway, if you like we can compare our item collection, i think you find i'd win, i have over 100 wirts legs, so beat that!
*grips tightly onto mang songs lesson* Oh, please sir, can i give it a whirl around quickly before sending it off in the post?

*grumbles to self*
F****** haxx0r....
Now i wont be able to win any aguements about with you about your lack of items. unless of course i get 150 wirts legs! there pretty damn rare, i mean, come on, how many wirts legs has baal dropped for you? i can tell you, it'll less than the amount of tyraels mights that have dropped!

Feel free to use it, I don't mind. I personally was going to use it on a staff cleric paladin (FoH and Holy Bolt for healing), but he's 81 levels away from being able to equip a Mang's.

Btw, the Mang's technically isn't mine yet so you can use it to help you in your gloat battle against Reborn. :p It's not quite a Tyrael's, but it's still top five in rarity along with things like Death's Web and Astreon's.

*Chase rubs hands expectingly*
Bah, nobody has an azurewrath?
I choose nodda. nothing.

If the 4th place finisher (Ilana?) wishes, you can have whatever you want from my top 5. Although they aren't HC items, but I'm not sure you're strictly HC player.

I guess Rizzo is getting a lot of stuff. 👏

Thanks Gabriel and crew for running this. I'de offer something to Gabriel for running it, but alas I have nothing good to part with. ;)

BTW: I had a server down thing going all day for me here, so pardon my tardyness.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High