MFO Summer 2015 Results [by nulio]

I won't loot anything. There are things I could be interested in like perf Griffon's, perf Dungo, perf Dancers, eth Reaper's with 0 sec cold duration... but whatever, don't wanna take items like that from someone else.

@thefranklin
Yea, sparkles are from Sanctuary aura from Azurewraths. As for wearing Tyrael's, good eye there ^^

Allright, as promised a more extensive report of my MFO...

I spend the MFO in the ancient tunnels with my sorc. I do have a nice pitzerker, but since it's more button-intensive i decided to go for the more relaxed playing style of the blizzballer. She was wearing ~450 MF. Could've crammed on more MF, but i just kept the stuff she was already wearing. Figured with diminishing returns and the slightly increased killspeed i wouldn't be losing too much.

The idea worked up to an extend. For a large part of the running things went fine. Though because of much more playing than expected the last weekend my fingers hurt quite a bit. Ended up doing a total of 3150 runs (brought my total of AT runs to 11.650). Sorc died about a handful of times, but still managed to get a bit more than a lvl going from 94 to well into 95.

In hindsight i could've skipped killing my hands as my point increase since last update was a cool 0,3 (probably lowest of everyone actually running that last weekend) which was done by a find on Friday.

Here's the haulpic. Not as epic as some people's but still quite nice. Those interested can track my journey quite closely by checking out my filled in version of nulio's Excel sheet.

Main non-qualifiers worth mentioning were:
2x soj (first found even before first qualifier)
5x RBF
graverobber's gc (/w 16 life)
mara's (21%; from sparkly chest)
shogukusha's gc (/w 38 life)
ethereal torch of iro
ethereal hotspur

Runes ist and up: 3x ist, gul (also sparkly chest; who says popping that doesn't pay off?), vex, lo, sur, ber

Lo and ber were both found on final day. Nice finds, but no points. Why can't i just get a Tyrael's like normal people? ;)

After MFO i did some rerolling of Baalcharms. ~800 gems, they were partly found during MFO and for the most part Baaling with my summoner. The ones i kept (rerolled a plain hexing one because they're completely useless):

Acrobatic Grand Charm of Life
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 42
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x18be534b
+17 to Life
+1 to Passive and Magic Skills (Amazon Only)

Hibernal Small Charm of Strength
Required Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0x6da01f7f
+2 to Strength
Adds 10-17 cold damage over 1 seconds

Flaming Small Charm
Required Level: 81
Fingerprint: 0xf6ca5202
Adds 17-27 fire damage

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Inertia
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x616cb2e
7% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Vita
Required Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0xe4fbfa7c
+42 to Life
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

WHY??!!! I get a graverobbers with 16 life during MFO and now one with 42 life, both AFTER i finish my 99 necro. :eek:

Thanks to the people above me for not plundering my top 5 because the darkforce spawn was a nice improvement in my ethereal perfect grail and the stormlash was a big improvement for my regular perfect grail.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High