MFO Summer 2009 Results [by jjscud]

Re: MFO Results

Bleh, still don't have time to make a real post; maybe I can do that tonight.

@Hrus: Ohh, sad that the Tyrael's didn't complete the grail for you, but it shouldn't take all that long to farm a Torch of Iro in Normal. I still have that item (along with 10 more :rolleyes:) to go, as well. Hope you find it quickly! In case you missed it earlier, the Tyrael's dropped Saturday afternoon for me, about 13:20 or so, on run number 3156. I was aching to tell everybody about it, even send Zaliqai an e-mail right away; don't know how you could have stood it, having found it the first day.

@bassano: I did 3518 runs. Considering I did 200 runs or less 3 of the 10 days, I'm pretty happy with that. Nowhere near your record or colony, though. Since it seems I won't be picking up a Fathom, any chance I could get a trophy from you? I'll let you choose what to send.

@colony: Wow, that's an amazing roll on the DWeb. I'll wait for jjscud and DX's readouts before I make a decision, though. Your Fathom is definitely safe, though, if you wanted to add it to your trade thread.

I'm sure everyone's anxious to see the only screenie from me that really matters, so here it is.

Code:
Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1406
Required Level: 84
Indestructible
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x313b2e99
+29 to Strength
+134% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +24
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
98% Damage to Demons
Indestructible
Cannot Be Frozen

@all: Thanks, again, for all the congrats!

I'll be back later with a real writeup and haul pic.

:oops: I think I just crapped my pants :ashamed:

Two Tyraels?! That's just insane... Two Stormlashes RIP? :crazyeyes::crazyeyes: Good things come in two, Zaliqai would know it the best I think 😉

Congrats to all participants, especially to winners and team Kittens!. Great devotion and effort 👍

See y'all again next MFO!

The Queen Sorceress is death, let the King Barbarian lives long and prosper...

Yeah, it tooked me almost three Years build up Barbarian, which will be capable to win MFO and defeat all these sorcs around...And the fact, that i play HC only is really sweet sugar on the top 👍

Yeah, bass is absolutely right, i've dreamed very long about this victory and now it becames reality :cloud9:

And most importantly, my team won whole MFO!Thanks alot mates, i believed in You and You have just fulfilled my dreams - i'm now in dept which i can never repay ...Thanks alot again 👍

Now as for finds:Simply amazing, two Tyraels really throwed my two Lashes from Pindle into shadows, alvl85 category was this time very tight and finds are truly impressive...Congrats to all

@Hrus:Well, sequana is right, never bless day before evening...:whistling:But who could imagine two Tyraels in one MFO?

Now, get back to work, find this useless wand and became supreme hunter 👍

Anyway, well done my friend, You've really deserved this find...Btw., i told You, that there is possibly new shiny Tyraels waiting for You, right?!

@jj:Thanks alot for joining our team, for organizing MFOs and basicly for everything 👍

@skiff:Very nice job in the most underpriced category 👍

@Ugla:You've been trying to do Your best and Your finds aren't bad at all...I really appreciate Your effort, thanks my friend...Hopefully You were not weakened too much after visiting me in my village...

@Neo - Alchemyst team:Thanks for being very good and kind opponents 👍

Your previous victories were always the best inspiration and motivation for me...👍

@all runners:Congrats to Your finds 👍

Now back to my prizes:

I want items from following members :whistling:

Paradigm
JudgeDread
Mungo
Maxicek

Any useless qualifier will be fine, i want them just as trophies, Your best items are too valuable to stole them 👍

Send them pls to my adress:

*redacted -Pb_pal*

Thanks...

@colony
Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 155
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 76
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xfc974212
+100 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
+15% to Lightning Skill Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

You guys have ruined my day! :thanks:

I'll be doing nothing but day-dreaming of those finds... Huge congratulations to all the participants, and a very well deserved thank you to the organizers. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about your progress, builds, and finally the results. I never cease to be amazed at the dedication and sense of community in these forums. 😁

@jingizu: hm, the eth valor seem tasty, but when one thinks about it, there are probably more useful armors for merc then this. (including my eth gladiators bane).

There certainly is possibility of Jingizu's wirt's leg, imbued by some high lvl char. If it was possible, I wont be against Grisu's wirt's leg, perfected he same way. Problem is your HCxSC orientation.

Its just an idea which always attracted me. Barbar cracking zombie heads with enchanted wooden legs of crippled little boy. Are you in? :D

Not to promote this "trophy instead of wealth" thing to much, Ill probably rob some other poor mephers of their stuff. I have another two shots anyways (and this is MFO, not some charity work) :D

skiffcz said:
@jingizu: hm, the eth valor seem tasty, but when one thinks about it, there are probably more useful armors for merc then this. (including my eth gladiators bane).

There certainly is possibility of Jingizu's wirt's leg, imbued by some high lvl char. If it was possible, I wont be against Grisu's wirt's leg, perfected he same way. Problem is your HCxSC orientation.

Its just an idea which always attracted me. Barbar cracking zombie heads with enchanted wooden legs of crippled little boy. Are you in? :D

Not to promote this "trophy instead of wealth" thing to much, Ill probably rob some other poor mephers of their stuff. I have another two shots anyways (and this is MFO, not some charity work) :D
Just to make sure I got you right: You want a "Grisu's Wirt's Leg" but you're not sure because of me being HC and you SC? :scratchhead: I can get you one for sure, even in SC if that'll ease your mind, but that'll take a while because that would mean bringing a character untwinked to Act V...:rolleyes:

EDIT: I will find one with 2 OS, of course :)

Grisu said:
but you're not sure because of me being HC and you SC?

You are HC and Jingi SC. My frenzier cant be HC lefthanded and SC righthanded, thats it. The time donesnt matter, and in fact I dont mind doing it in HC, more fuun methinks. That would on the other hand require Jingi to level something in HC though, and thats what Im trying to avoid here .. *sigh* :)

mareek: CoA sent
enjoy and grats again 👍

Code:
bassano's Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 395
Required Strength: 174
Required Level: 82
Indestructible
Fingerprint: 0xbd7d4a0f
+50% Enhanced Defense
+146 Defense
Damage Reduced by 13%
All Resistances +22
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to All Skill Levels
Indestructible
Socketed (2: 0 used)

Holy crap.

This is the best MFO ever as far as quality goes, and I'm sad that it didn't start 2 weeks later so that it wouldn't *perfectly* coincide with my final exams (I had to keep the facade up to motivate people to run more) and I'd have had some time to run - but it looks like even if I ran hard I'd have come in somewhere in the middle! Simply superb!

Congrats to Hrus and maareek on Tyrael's, very happy Hrus will now be able to finish his grail. You did it man, all that dedication and years of not giving up finally paid off.

Next, congrats Zaliqai for hitting 99! Very fitting way to do it, right in the MFO.

Also, congrats to colony and hats off for making such an impressive non-Tyrael effort - your haul pic blows any one that I've ever made out of the water - amazing!

Finally, congrats to all the winners in the other categories - your amazing scores get lost in the shadow of the most impressive a85 every time, but they are still great nonetheless. Two Stormlashes, RIP?

Some great rune finds as always, but the MFO is all about the items so nuts to you rune guys.

Finally, congrats to everyone who participated in this legendary, record-breaking MFO, you're a part of SPF history now.

Hopefully I will get to play for real in a MFO in the future, since the last few have been severely restricted by time. Even though I have an exam tomorrow, I'll do some runs right now because all your scores are so inspiring. Congrats again.

GG to maareek and Hrus. Poor Hrus, 2nd with Tyrael's? Had to happen sometime :(

For essojay:mephisto:

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 254
Durability: 15 of 20
Unidentified
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xbd755d47
+200 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
+11% to Lightning Skill Damage
-19% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

First, here's the readout on my web

Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One-Hand Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 13 of 18
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 66
Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x71a1784a
+11 Life after each Kill
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
+11 to Mana After Each Kill
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-50% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Second, thanks team, I was hoping to not finish as the last team as I have every other time. First, with such a nice score was way more than I hoped.

Just a little heads up, if any of you want to claim something from me, I'm leaving town again tomorrow and won't be back until Saturday.

Edit, just remembered I was asked.

I had around 1000 pit runs, p5 full clears at about 2:30 average, but I went solely after bosspacks at p3 at about 90 seconds a run for the last hundred or so. Unfortunately that just takes too much concentration and I can't keep it up.

I also had about 500 CS runs, at about 75 seconds per run and hitting averaging 8 or 9 bosspacks a run, its really nice but my luck just wasn't there.

@jaedhann and colony, those shots are amazing, something that will be stored in my MFO folder.

Well, here is my loot picture.

Loot

There are only 20 TC87 uniques in this picture, I forgot the berserker axe somehow.

Didn't pick up any green TC87's except sacred armor and Griss stuff. So at least 20 or so green TC87's missing.

@Bassano. Took me about 65 seconds per run @ P1. Around 3.5k runs done.

@col. Griffs is 12/-19

Nice pic Jae, and I thought mine was impressive. That's a lot of Steelrends and GFs there.
hepcat said:
@colony
Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 155
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xfc974212
+100 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
+15% to Lightning Skill Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Thanks for posting that quickly, it's safe with you though.

Congratulations to all the winners! Great job, great MFO, awesome drops! 👍

Thanks for organizing it again jjscud! :thankyou:

Thanks to my fellow Kittens! I think we made a great effort and finished in a very respectable 2nd place, especially considering none of us finished 1st and we were up against dual Tyraels and Lashes. It was a pleasure once again running with you guys! And to the new Kittens! I think I can safely say that you have earned Full Kitten! Status! :D

Hrus and maareek, congratulations again for finding those Tyraels! And Hrus, sorry about you coming in 2nd again but I did offer to make any other Tyrael finds go away and you never took me up on it. :p

Well deserved win essojay! You put in an amazing effort! It must have especially been nice to find out that putting in that last hour secured you the win. I had a feeling I would come in 2nd because I just couldn't find one of those top items. And with a Cham and no deaths I have some very nice prizes already!

I had an amazing MFO. Last MFO it all happened for me in the final two days. This time it all happened in the first three. Day one dropped Earth Shifter and Gargoyle's Bite and on day two both Griffons dropped. They were like twins: same day, same place , same roll. And then on day three the Cham drops. At that point Baal basically seemed to throw up his arms and say, "Hey, that's all I got!" and dropped no more good qualifiers. And then of course on the last day I made level 99 which in itself made it worth it! :smug:

EDIT: My Haul Pic

Here are my Griffon's Eye readouts essojay, I'm just sorry they didn't have better rolls:
Code:
Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 205
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xe90fae16
+150 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
-16% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 221
Durability: 18 of 20
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xc13b6e58
+161 Defense
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
-16% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

I'm still shaking after looking at the Level 85 scores, but better now. Any of the top 3 would have been a winning score any other year, and a pretty dominant winner at that. :)

@ Zal: Thanks again. I wouldn't have stayed up so many nights if I weren't 2nd and Jingizu kept dropping hints that I was catching up to you. Congrats again on the 99.

I'll take
1. nepeta's Griffon's Eye, unless it's a grailer
2. Thyiad's Crown of Ages, unless it's a grailer
3. Kassul's HHG or Tomb Reaver, whichever one has 3 sockets and isn't a grailer. If they both have 3 sockets, then I'd like the HHG, please. If neither has 3 sockets, then please keep them. :D
4. Zaliqai's Cham Rune. 😉 In all seriousness, any token qualifier from Zaliqai--preferably something that will see a lot of use, e.g. Harlequin Crest or Sandstorm Trek.

Please personalize your items before sending, but if you don't that's ok too. I'll do it myself with characters named after you folks. 😉

essojayspf at gmail dot com

Thanks again.

@essojay: I found no Harlequin Crests so it'll have to be a Sandstorm Trek. Though if Kassul doesn't have a 3os HHG I can offer you one of those. Let me know what you prefer:
Code:
Head Hunter's Glory
Troll Nest
Defense: 579
Chance to Block:  40%
Smite Damage: 24 to 38
Durability: 45 of 74
Required Strength: 106
Required Level: 75
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xfa41ce58
+416 Defense
+332 Defense vs. Missile
Fire Resist +28%
Poison Resist +33%
+7 Life after each Kill
Socketed (3: 0 used)

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 163
Durability: 14 of 14
Kick Damage: 60 to 110
Required Strength: 91
Required Level: 64
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x6bb3221a
+15 to Strength
+14 to Vitality
+148% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +56%
20% Faster Run/Walk
20% Faster Hit Recovery
50% Slower Stamina Drain
+1 to Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level)
Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 159
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xfac103cb
+10 to Strength
+13 to Vitality
+141% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +67%
20% Faster Run/Walk
20% Faster Hit Recovery
50% Slower Stamina Drain

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 174
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x13daabd3
+12 to Strength
+11 to Vitality
+164% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +66%
20% Faster Run/Walk
20% Faster Hit Recovery
50% Slower Stamina Drain

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High