MFO Summer 2009 Results [by jjscud]

Re: MFO Results

Wow. Some pretty amazing results there.:crazyeyes: It's amazing to see so many grailers knocking around.

Many congratulations to everyone involved; competitors and organizers.

I've done a pretty extensive write-up in the Meet the Olympians thread, so I won't rehash that here and merely say a rather stunned ... wow. :D

Wow, 83.5 points and FIFTH! Grats to all the attendees, especially Hrus and Mareek.

Actually I am a bit disappointed with my scores, seeing that the Mangs dropped after just 49 minutes into the MFO. Any good scoring items did not follow.

Basically what has me scared is what is not in my top5. I have found 20 more TC87 uniques, realy rediculous. Screenie will follow this evening.

Grandfather anyone?

Some insane scores, especially Hrus and Mareek for the Tyraels. I can't remember such a high scoring MFO in the past. Also RIP in my category - Two lashes from Pindle - very nice indeed.

@ Hrus: Does that complete the Grail for you?

Well done to all the competitors, congratulations to the winners.
Thanks to Sequana for running the Pindle category and of course to jjscud for organising and running the whole thing.

"The Lord of the MFO: The Two Tyraels - oh and The Two Stormlashes"

What? : |

/lamemode

on topic:
@ essojay & others from Baal category:
I don't have readouts of my items at hand now as I'm at work. But I remember that out of the two potentially useful items, I'm afraid both are more or less scrap: The Tomb Reaver has only 1 socket and the Reaper's Toll is not ethereal.

Congrats on the Tyrael's Hrus and maareek, I thought my 2nd place was secure, but apparently not. For some reason I have a suspicion it'll be my Death's Web that gets taken:
Code:
Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One-Hand Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 9 of 18
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 66
Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x4953b2bd
+11 Life after each Kill
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
+8 to Mana After Each Kill
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-49% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 28 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 73
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x59d862df
Fire Resist +34%
Lightning Resist +38%
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+19% to Cold Skill Damage
As for items, assuming I lose my Web I'd also be interested in the other rolls. Wouldn't mind seeing the readout on Hepcat's Griffon's too.

And here's my TC87 screenshot

This MFO was insane, I'm definitely doing a less stressful area next time, probably Pindle so there's no chance of anyone finding that pesky Tyrael's.

pwnt by Thyiad 😉
EDIT: may I have your CoA for not finishing last? But only if it has 2 sockets..

Thanks to jjscud for hosting the event, and mainly for securing victory for our team. Seeing my teammates' performance, I should have tried harder, though it's highly unlikely that I had finished second no matter what..

@Zaliquai: I asked bassano last time whether he was planning a two-headed sorceress build when he claimed a Griffon's after finding one on his own, but you seem to have taken care of the matter all by yourself :whistling:

@sequana: I don't think Baal was mean. From what I recall from last year's Baalathon, you can expect ~2 TC87 uniques per 500 runs with decent MF.

@essojay: unbelievable effort and well deserved win. You really laid your life on the line for this, both real and virtual. I mean based on your data, you must have been playing 24/7, dying left and right :crazyeyes:

@Hrus: muhaha.. I mean congrats. Mods, plz close the Elite runners thread for him.

jjscud said:
1. maareek [1.12 SC FAM] - 176.5
Tyrael's Might - 96.4

2. Hrus [1.12 SC Vanilla] - 167.6
Tyrael's Might - 96.4

Act V Super Uniques

1. RIP [1.12a SC FAM] – 107.5
Stormlash - 34
Stormlash – 34

That is just sick :crazyeyes:

First of all: Thanks to jjscud for once again hosting the MFO:alright:

Thanks to all supervisors, too, esp. nepeta who reminded everyone that it's actually 107,5 and not 107.5 :p

Thanks to my teammates from Team Kittens!, who are an awesome bunch of people - I really enjoyed our comps and am honored to be at this team. para, it's no shame to be the runner-up to 2 (!!!) lashes, you did an awesome job and were dedicated right from the beginning, as were Zal, Jae and Joosh - it's a shame it wasn't enough for first place for any of us, but you all did simply great! And making level99 and finding a Cham isn't exactly bad either :D

@Hrus: Man, that's just mean...guess you'll have to find 2 Tyrael's next time to make sure :p But honestly: huge congratulations on completing your grail! Now it's my turn 😁

@essojay: from what I've heard, that's well deserved :) Huge congrats, but I doubt you'll be reading this anytime soon with the sleep you have to catch up! :D

well, now to all those Mephy folks: lol! if it wasn't for 40 minutes on Friday after I changed my map, I'd be last! But Mephy was kind enough to drop me 2 Eaglehorns and the Doombringer within 100 runs, so...I guess I was lucky :whistling:

Thanks to all participants who made this MFO such a great experience and congrats on everyone's find! (well, even on DC's Viperfork...but really, man, you should try more than one run next time :p)

EDIT @Hrus: Just read you're still missing the Unique wand :p Well, in that case good luck on finding it (I racked mine while questing :D) and huge congrats on completing your grail soon!

I am back from holidays and I can not believe in my eyes.
I am not sure what is bad in my AT beacuse when last MFO I did 5900 runs I had 84,9 points and now it would be only 5th place with that score :scratchchin:
But 8th is not so bad I expected even worse place after last update I saw :)
Congrats to mareek and hrus for tyraels beacuse that are first MFO tyraels ever and even 2 :)
And congrats to colony for did most runs :)
Also congrats to RIP for 2 lashes and rest of winners of categories especially czechmate skiffcz and all my teammates to do best possible for victory even if we did not won :)

@colony: how many runs you did on the end? I am really lazy to find it in progress thread full of posts. Thanks

@mareek: all honour to you master and congrats to that drops 👍
how many runs did you? thanks :)

@hrus: congrats for that tyrael again (we just drank couple of shots for that drop during krovak birthday party :D ) and now go to find your last item for your selfound grail. It is honour to have it.

@RIP: what a drops you did. You have my appologize that I said your team have no chance to beat us. and congrats for your dreamed victory 👍

@jjscud, jaedhan: how many pits you did and whitch average time and players setting you had?

@thomh: Last time I had more points then you now :) (84,9)

@zaliqai: grats for level 99 char and welcome to list of mortals beacuse you was invincible in MFO and I did not expected you will be beaten with your number of runs :)
and thanks for supervisoring our category

@skiffcz: good job you did for your first partecipation in MFO.

@jingizu: you did our best result as last sing up only for be with us :D grats for it and thanks for runs. 👍

@sequana,DX,maxicek: thanks for be good teammates. It was nice to play with you. Shame I had no time to do more for team but better then 4th playce I still had no chance I think :)

@jjscud: very thanks for be host of MFO it was greatest competition ever this time 👍

@all: thanks for partecipation in this great MFO and cya next time :)

Hehe, pretty insane drops for some of you! I had to bail out of this after the second day as I had too much schoolwork to do. Fairly unlucky having mid semester tests during the MFO. Anyway congratulations to all for their finds and thanks to the host and supervisors of this fine tournament.

bassano said:
@colony: how many runs you did on the end? I am really lazy to find it in progress thread full of posts. Thanks

5112, I stopped at about 4am on the Sunday morning when I found the Schaefer's, thinking that'd secure 2nd place for me as I was really hoping to keep the Death's Web, particularly with the roll I got (2/-49). I was quite lucky overall in terms of rarity of qualifiers, less so in terms of really high end useful finds.

I was speaking to Jingizu the other day about the highest scores from other MFOs and the scores from the level 85 areas this time has completely destroyed all the other records. RIP's Pindle score wasn't far off the highest I could find for that either (DC got about 113 a while back).

colony said:
5112, I stopped at about 4am on the Sunday morning when I found the Schaefer's, thinking that'd secure 2nd place for me as I was really hoping to keep the Death's Web, particularly with the roll I got (2/-49). I was quite lucky overall in terms of rarity of qualifiers, less so in terms of really high end useful finds.

I was speaking to Jingizu the other day about the highest scores from other MFOs and the scores from the level 85 areas this time has completely destroyed all the other records. RIP's Pindle score wasn't far off the highest I could find for that either (DC got about 113 a while back).

Yeah I knew that highest score from area 85 was 103 or somethink like thatfrom DC and then mine cca 101 from my first MFO. And now 100 is only 4th place :)
At least I saved my 5900 runs when score falled down after this MFO beacuse mareek score seems to be unbeatable :)
If I had more time I had some chance to have 100+ too beacuse I had just 70+ after 1500 runs and then I did not any drops but after another 2-3k I could find somethink.
That DW roll is pretty nice. Now you can try some poison necro for PvP. My best roll is 1/-50

colony said:

True, the 2nd and 3rd highest (winning score) in alvl85 was 102.7 from DC back in Summer 2007 and 101.3 from bassano in Spring 2008.

Some items had different scores till summer 2006 or so (see below: Templar's), though...a year, when DC won both Act V SU AND Baal, setting records in both categories that haven't been broken yet: :)crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:)

Code:
1. DarkChaos (HC Vanilla 1.10) - 113.9
Stormlash - 34
Mang Song's Lesson - 27.8
Schaefer's Hammer - 23.1
Dragonscale - 14.5
Ravenlore - 14.5

1. DarkChaos (HC Vanilla 1.10) - 755.3
Death's Web - 231
Darkforce Spawn - 172.2
Death's Fathom - 140.9
Templar's Might - 105.6
Templar's Might - 105.6

The Templar's are worth "only" 93.9 nowadays, but that's still 735.9...

Congrats to maareek and Hrus on the Tyrael's! Congrats to skiffcz for winning the Meph category. GG Team for carrying me to a 2nd place finish. Seriously awesome work, kudos to maareek and essojay for winning their categories as well. 👍 For clarification my tags for this are 1.12a HC FAM.

Seriously those drops are insane. I'll go thru the rest of the thread now, but goodness gracious...

skiffcz said:
Ok, showtime.

Pure haxx :greedy:

Btw. if you want to claim some prize from me, let me know, I am leaving tommorow and won' be online for 10+ days 😉

Here are my top 5 readouts:
Code:
Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 2128
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 155
Required Level: 85
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x9563c182
+174% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 10
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to All Skill Levels
+0 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Horizon's Tornado
Scourge
One-Hand Damage: 10 to 278
Durability: 57 of 65
Required Dexterity: 62
Required Strength: 100
Required Level: 64
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x2bb970d3
+248% Enhanced Damage
Requirements -20%
50% Increased Attack Speed
150% Damage to Undead
Slows Target by 20%
20% Chance to cast Level 15 Tornado on striking

Eaglehorn
Crusader Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 45 to 189
Required Dexterity: 121
Required Strength: 97
Required Level: 69
Bow Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xaf9c9a1
+25 to Dexterity
+200% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Amazon Skill Levels
Ignore Target Defense
+2% to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+6 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)

Firelizard's Talons
Feral Claws
One-Hand Damage: 75 to 182
Durability: 28 of 52
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 113
Required Strength: 113
Required Level: 67
Claw Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x43869ae8
+245% Enhanced Damage
Fire Resist +65%
Adds 236-480 fire damage
15% Increased Attack Speed
+2 to Wake of Inferno (Assassin Only)
+1 to Wake of Fire (Assassin Only)
+3 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)

Azurewrath
Phase Blade
One-Hand Damage: 107 to 121
Required Dexterity: 136
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 85
Sword Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Indestructible
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xc666a15b
+6 to Strength
+6 to Energy
+6 to Dexterity
+6 to Vitality
+247% Enhanced Damage
Adds 250-500 magic damage
Adds 250-500 cold damage over 10 seconds
+3 to Light Radius
30% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to All Skill Levels
Level 10 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped

Heh, I'll just add another "wow" to this thread. Simply amazing, not much to say, really... :crazyeyes: 👍

Big congrats to all winners and thanks to all participants and to jjscud for hosting!!

On the other hand, I'll have to say damn you Hrus and maareek! Now it'll take at least two years until anyone will have a chance of finding another Tyraels :p
Lol, very much grats to both! Can't believe finding a Tyraels and NOT winning the MFO :D

About my Griffons, I'm not home so no readout but IIRC it was 13/18 or 18/13 or something.. It IS a grailer though, and a very sought after one too...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High