MFO Summer 2006 Progress [by jjscud]

If there have been no updates throughout the whole mfo then lets get the results in without his. I'm confident that anyone with any interesting results is getting those results in quickly.
Ok then, I've just sent the results, without the missing set.
For the sake of speediness, here's my same limited results I had at the start. Never even got a chance to try more.

MFO Results
Billybgame

Lvl85 Areas:

Credendum 1.7

Baal:

Nosferatu's Coil 6.3

I know I was supposed to send these in, but they were so inconsenquential...........

Sorry, as I'm usually much more participatory. Beyond real life, I forgot, I'm not a runner at heart. At least, nowhere some people's levels. So, these tourney's are really not for me.
Hrus actually pointed out this post to me:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?p=4699555#post4699555

So, I think it's only fair to give Jackalope until the original deadline (tonight) to get the results in. I've got everything else ready to go, though.
Well this is sad news, having to wait for the results. On the brighter side, this gives me more time to photoshop my finds into 1 big picture as opposed to posting 2 seperate pics.

can you tell i am an impatient person?

GIB results already!😁
Hmm, as that was the last time he logged on, I guess he didn't get his net sorted... Oh well.

@jrlfrance. Guess I lost my virtue a while ago:shocked: :wink3:
Patience is a virtue people!
/gets ready for sleep.

Meh, at least it gives me time to take another SS. My last one didn't show the names of some of the items.
When it comes to my kids, i have patience out the waazoo. A respectable parent would need oodles and oodles of patience.

While with things like this, basically all things game related, I have no patience. Bear with me as I might need to be smacked from time to time.

Here is an example.
Gabriel emailed me stating that my email did not contain a point total for my top 5. :doh: So, I may have been hindering my own cause.

I respectfully request some one with great IAS and ITD smack me across the head before I change my mind. :prop:
*puts on Steelrend gloves*
*smacks the back of monsinour's head*

monsinour, check the PriceCheck thread over at the SPTF...
jjscud don't you hear it in your head?
Those multiple voices whispering....

Gib Results, Gib Results
Gib Results!!!!

GIVE US THE DAMN RESULTS!!!!!!
LOL

Ok you know its bad when a MOD is demanding the results.

Hey, anyone have some ice for my head. I think AJK hit me hard enough to leave a mark.
I see from the Current Active Users list that jjscud has entered the building......
So??

Yes, I was compiling the results but we will still wait for the final deadline. I do have it mostly put together so it shouldn't be too much later than that, unless I'm already in bed.
HAHA!! Way to hold your ground jjscud! 👍
Boooooooooo

Edit: @hepcat I am the official bottom of the table dude lol
I echo what jrlafrance said, "Way to stick to your guns jjscud!"

Anyway, it's only the haxxors that want the results immediately. Those of us who did craptastic can wait.
HA HA HA.

Welcome to the craptastic club. Room for everyone who didn't find a single TC 87 from Baal.
I really do not want to go to bed another night without knowing how I did. But if I have to, then I have to. Isn't the extra time up by now?
No, Jackalope is in Canada, that could be as late as just after midnight but as early as 8:30 in the evening. With the late deadline (I have shortened the deadline from previous MFOs as is) and me being on the eastcoast, I wouldn't count on anything for another twelve hours.

EDIT: Yeah, its late here and will have to wait till morning.

jjscud said:
No, Jackalope is in Canada, that could be as late as just after midnight but as early as 8:30 in the evening. With the late deadline (I have shortened the deadline from previous MFOs as is) and me being on the eastcoast, I wouldn't count on anything for another twelve hours.
:cry:

Shouldnt this ( :hide: ) be in there as well?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High