MFO Pre-D3 2012 Signups and Progress [by jjscud]

Pb_pal

Mar 19, 2020
This tournament has already ended. It was originally posted by @jjscud on April 19, 2012.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress

Ok, at long last its here. Let have a good one.

Start date: April 27th, 2012
End date: May 6th, 2012

Total time - 10 days.

So the supervisors will be (if they're still up for it):
Baal: jjscud (*email redacted -Pb_pal*)
AT: Thomh (*email redacted -Pb_pal*)
alvl 85: TheReadMenace (*email redacted -Pb_pal*)
Pindle: zgpmf (*email redacted -Pb_pal*)

Quick Intro

For those new to the MFO, you're late. The basic jist of it is everyone picks one of 4 targets and runs that taget like mad for about a week. At the end, everyone scores their finds (updated scoresheets below) and adds up the top five finds. The players with the top scores win and they get to claim a few items from the other participants as prizes.

No proxy signups, you may only signup yourself.

The Categories

- Hell Baal
- Pindle+: Pindleskin (or Shenk, Eldritch, Thresh or Sharptooth).
- Ancient Tunnels
- Other Level 85 Areas
- teams

-In the interest of sportsmanship, please email regular updates of your progress during the MFing week to your supervisor. These should be in the same format as your final results email (no ATMA readouts at this time).

I will need 4 category supervisors (one for each area), preferably someone who has participated in a previous MFO and will participate in this one.

Things to include in your e-mail (Progress and final upates):
-title should contain MFO
-Your forum name (PLEASE, PLEASE, I end up guessing everytime)
-The category and your top 5 items for each category you entered

example:

Title: SPF - MFO results
Forum name: jjscud

Meph
Firelizard's Talons 36.1
Eaglehorn 39.6
Eaglehorn 39.6 (example of duplicate find)
Total 115.3

-If you quit or drop out, please send your area supervisor an email or
PM saying so.

-Email your score and ATMA readouts of your top 5 to your area's supervisor within 24 hours after the end of the MFO - by May 7th.

Participants

The list of entered participants will follow.

If you're entered, try to do your best.

And if you don't think that you're capable of giving up a Windforce or
a Stormlash if you find one and lose, this probably isn't for you.

Allowed mods Any SPF FAM mod and any version 1.10 or later.

Since items are switching back and forth, you must have a current trading profile over on the SP Trading Forum.

Also, if you've been banned from trading and/or mp'ing then you will not be allowed to participate in the MFO.

Eligible finds

The following monsters are the only ones whose drops will be considered
in each category:

- Hell Baal: Baal and his 5 minion packs.
- Pindle+: The mentioned SuperUniques and their Minions, in
the cases of Eldritch, Pindle and Sharptooth.
- Ancient Tunnels: Any monster (not the chest) in here is fair game.
- Level 85 areas: The Mausoleum, The Pit, Maggot Lair lvl 3, Kurast Sewers lvl 2, Forgotten Temple, Ruined Fane, Disused Reliquary, River of Flame, Chaos Sanctuary (not including seal boss packs and Diablo), Worldstone Keep, Throne of Destruction (not including
minion waves)

Drops from all other sources will not count. This includes Prowling Dead in Pindle's Garden, Chests in the Pits, etc.

Summary of rules:

-All intending participants must register the categories they wish to
compete in. No late entries will be accepted.

-The winning player shall be determined by the five highest-ranked
items they find during the week.

-In case of 2 players tying with the same score, the winner shall be
decided by adding in the score of the next rarest item each of them
found, then the next and so on until a clear winner is decided.

-Remember to keep eligible finds separate from the rest of your gear.

Prize distribution

1st Place - picks 4 items from ANY other entrants (max 1 per entrant).
2nd Place - picks 3 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you (max
1 per entrant)
3rd place - picks 2 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you (max
1 per entrant)
There's a maximum of 2 items taken from each entrant per category.

I will add my own "good sportsmanship" suggestions. I won't enforce these but any reasonable person shouldn't have any problem following these.

1. Don't claim items for their trade value, claim items you want to use or as a trophy
2. If you want a trophy, please be considerate (i.e. no grailers)
3. if you claim an item and the player really wants it, give them a chance to trade back their self found item for a similar or better one or other item as you see fit.
4. If someone is claiming one of your items, you may personalize it before giving it to them.

Scoring

The system is based on the relative rarity compared to the IK
Stonecrusher, the most common elite set or unique.

Here are the score sheets (lvl 85 for both AT and other lvl 85 areas)

Baal (csv File)
lvl 85 Areas (csv File)
Act 5 SUs (csv File)

Teams

- Please only sign up for team if you are fairly certain you will be able to participate, your team will be depending on you.

- You may have up to a maximum of 5 members in a team with a minimum of 3 members (no 1 or 2 man teams)

- Each member must first be registered under the Singles MFO first.

- One member may run more than one category.

- Scoring will be based on your team's highest scores in each category.

- Multiple members in a single category is allowed. However, only the highest score of 1 member will be taken into account.

Eg. Both Fred and George are in Team CB and running Baal. Fred has a score 150 while George's is 130. Hence Team CB's score for Baal will be based on Fred's ranking.

- When registering your team here, simply state your team name and its members.

- Points will be awarded based on ranking in your category, 1st place gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9, 3rd gets 8 and so on. If 2nd place is not participating in the teams competition, and 3rd is, 3rd still gets 8 points.

- Team play is just for bragging rights, participating in a team will not risk any of your MFO finds any further.

- If you do not have a team currently but wish to participate on a team. Please sign up under "Availible for teams", this will let others creating a team to know that you are available and I will create as many teams as possible with those that remain at the end.

Last edited:
Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress

I guess it would be time for me to join such a thing. Currently my only char capable of this is my hilariously unefficient, but still loveable singer. How do you go about HC? I'm gonna add my self to the list, but if the HC thing is a problem just let me know.

I'll be running the pits and relying solely on luck as my char is slow and I probably also won't have time to put insane amounts of playtime down. But I'll win anyways.

Last MFO and last chance to get lvl 99. It's now or never. Good luck to anyone joining.

Sup, I'm up for pindle runs

WSK up in here! Gonna run with my infi-zon, she's good for /players 8 so beware :D

I have exams until May 2nd, so I'll do as much running as I can manage in the last few days of the MFO.

Haven't found new grailer from december. Maybe now's the time to turn that bad luck. And it's good to have some more motivation in running too.

Exams and MFO should mix well. :D

Make way nubling Sorcs!

ps. FoE and Mungo, I love your links.

I will enter this and this time I will actually not end up last! A very realistic goal I hope...

So long as my job cooperates, I should be able to get a couple of hundred meanders through the Pits.

This time I have lots of time to spare. Prepare to get pwned.

Pits it is -- been waiting on this to start!

I would also like to know how the HC thing works out, and will likely join for some AT if I can figure things out in a few days.

dafack... no one is up for act 5 SU's? maybe I'll swap to lvl85 areas then....

VoltageR said:
dafack... no one is up for act 5 SU's? maybe I'll swap to lvl85 areas then....

Give it time; some people like me are waiting before we decide which category to play.

I've been playing an untwinked barb who's level 78 and I'm waiting to see what kind of gear I find before the MFO starts; most likely I'll end up in a85 or AT's, but the other categories aren't out of the question. Not going to run that much anyways, but it's good excuse to MF/level a lot!

Thing is I'm not that competent running pits, my sorc takes 3 minutes to clear at p5 with full mf gear :<

pharphis said:
I would also like to know how the HC thing works out, and will likely join for some AT if I can figure things out in a few days.

There are no special rules for HC. I would suggest not dying though.

I must say that I am very sad, I wanted to play this, I really wanted (I do not think I had chance for victory when I am seeing how many players are currently in other 85 areas but still)
but this is unique week I am not at home, I will be on drinking/walking trip in ukraine/poland border area all that days when MFO is

Well I only hope that release date for D3 is not over for all D2 players and I will be able to get enough players for some MF competition during autumn which I would like to do because I really will not play D3

So good luck to all players and I hope you will enjoy last MFO

jjscud said:

We'll try our best.

bassano said:
Well I only hope that release date for D3 is not over for all D2 players and I will be able to get enough players for some MF competition during autumn which I would like to do because I really will not play D3

I'm hoping for the exact same thing.

Bump.

+ expressing my concern about lack of courage you guys have. I'm not that scary so join me in that Baal category. I'm not biting :p

Don't get your panties in a twist just yet froz.

I just got my pally to 98 at exactly the 100th CS run of the day :crazyeyes:. Which is a couple of days ahead of schedule, as i expected to only make it tuesday.

As i've been thinking about entering, this increases the chances i will. Got a couple of days to run LK for properly equipping a character. If that doesn't work i might try plundering my stashes. And if all else fails i could reshuffle some gear from other chars. But i hate to do that, so that's only a last resort.

If i'm entering, i'll be running more for exp than for MF. Most likely target will be Baal. Whatever i'll decide, it'll be a last minute sign-up.

I will be seeing if frozzzen and nulio and possibly Kestegs if he is running again will get Team Kittens!!! back together for a final Hurrah!!!

So, if your brave enough, or dumb enough, sign up and get your teams together and prepare to be Kittenized!!!

[/QUOTE]

I would totally join in if my only character wasn't a barb in Act 1 NM :D. Kind of sad too see the number of participants so low, but such is life. Might see a resurgence after a few months of D3 ;)

Okay, I'm in. Since I'll be [body parts]-deep into D3 in three weeks, I'll treat this MFO as though it will be my last hurrah with D2. I'm signing up for the AT for now since that's where I'm most comfortable (still need that Tyrael's to boot), but I may switch over to Pindle if that category needs a little shoring up in terms of the number of participants.

It's likely I'll be pretty poor competition, though. I'm super busy on weekends, so it leaves me about four "evenings" of play time. Still, all it takes is one lucky drop, so I'll put in as much time as I can.

Good to see you back in control of the MFO, jj! Also, I'll volunteer to supervise a category (or two) if you're still looking for someone. I assisted Fabian back in February 2011, and I'd be glad to help again if I'm needed.

edit: Hmm, I found my old trader profile, but if someone suggests that I make a new one due to inactivity then please let me know. Thanks!

Sadly, I'm not going to participate. I'm just too busy in RL: Work from Friday till Sunday, then prepare for my wedding...but good luck to everyone!

N.b.: funny how the distribution of participants changed over the last few years: there were tons of Pindle runners earlier, but now almost none. And Mephisto got dropped completely some MFOs ago because no one was interested in running him anymore...

Gonna signup now before i forget.

Was toying around a bit with different chars/setups. Tried 3 different ones, but i think i like the 1st one best. Not the greatest at the Baalkill, but quite strong at the minions. And most importantly i find her fun to play so i can see myself doing quite a few runs with her. Got to roll a better map though since the current one is not very good.

So i'm gonna keep frozzzen some company as i got the feeling he was getting lonely 😉.

If there's a team willing to adopt me i'm game. But beware that i'm more after exp than going in with high MF.

*must resist!*

*too much *expletive deleted* work to do!*

I've still got about 36 hours to make up my mind.

Oh, Nix! Don't resist! Join instead. Remember: it's more fun to say Yes than No :evil:

I am here!!!! Looking for a final hurrah before D3, and it looks like I'll have plenty of competition. I'll be running pits with my singer. Y'all have no hope, I suggest you start pilling onto the baal category with Frozzz-nub.

I also put myself down for team kittens. Kitteh power!

Now I just need to get mercman to show up and send me my circlet! I need that last piece to complete my gear.

Most important stuff first.

Congratulations Grisu!

Stuff has happened during my hiatus, I see. Hopefully the future Mrs. Grisu haven`t turned into Bridezilla yet.

[highlight]Stuff of secondary importance:[/highlight]

I can certainly supervise a category if that`s desireable
I`m in the same situation as TRM; managed to dig up my old trade profile, but can certainly make a new one if that is required. All the relevant info has been updated in the old profile, though.

Bring it, noobs!

I don't know how to add myself to the table while preserving everyone else's profile links. If someone could please add me to AT I will try to scrape together some run time!

[URL="http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?822102-Trader-Profile-Drewgie"]Drewgie [1.13d SC FAM]

Adding myself (and Drewgie) to AT's. My untwinked Barb is 83 and doesn't have much in the way of MF; this should be interesting. I'll be accumulating improving gear while "competing" in the MFO. I suspect that I shall be joining a team as soon as Fabian and jimsfriend post...

I thought you guys could use some company.

*pharphis added to AT*

Okay, I got to ancient tunnels successfully. If someone could put me under ancient tunnels that would be great. I would also like to be available for teams. I'm excited!

Pharphis [1.13d HC FAM]

The team is back together. Be afraid everyone.

#AOYUT2012
Ooooo....this just got interesting ^^

Bring it on.

scrcrw said:
I thought you guys could use some company.

What. Nooo, you can't do that. I wanted to finish top 3 and you're making it hard to achieve :weep:.

j/k :welcome:

hmm, scrcrw added me, but I'm not not in the most up to date one, if someone could fix that for me :) Thanks!

Done, pharphis.
[/QUOTE]

Crazy pindle madness!

A lot of newbs signing up, I see.

Don't know what you mean DC I don't see nulio on the list?

I think I'll switch to lvl 85 areas, not sure yet...

Well, I just gotta get in on this... I'll be running Baal, mostly for the experience, but you never know...
[/QUOTE]

More food = nice :] Glad to see more people runnign Baal.
Also adding myself to Team Kittens to keep tradition. It pains me to be in team with nub that is kestegs but I'll somehow stomach it :p

Looks like all in Baal group are aiming for experience/lvl 99 so let's keep drops abysmal as possible. Not that it's hard to do that with Baal.

One last thing, should we set up room in Teamspeak for Team Kittens so that we can troll kestegs while playing? You guys up for it?

I'll sign up just in case I suddenly feel like playing.

Less than three hours to spare. Okay, I'll go Pindle to help with the numbers, Freesia is probably best suited for Pindle anyway.

So, Victus and Cyrax, you guys want to team up? We're all in different catergories, and I reckon we can easily beat those other nubling teams.

I'm up for some audio trolling.

I guess I have to appologize for calling Frozzzen a nub now since he is on my team. Wait....no I don't.

I can't promise much playing hours but I'll win my area anyway cause I rock and everybody else sucks.

Fyourics said:
So, Victus and Cyrax, you guys want to team up? We're all in different catergories, and I reckon we can easily beat those other nubling teams.

Yep, if TheNix wants to join too we'll be a complete team.👍

@Fyourics: Absolutely, sign me up [STRIKE]Scotty[/STRIKE] Fyourics

Added myself to the Baal category as well. Looks like my terrible druid can handle both the WSK and Baal, so I figured I`d get last in two categories instead of one.

Happy hunting everyone.

I will do everything to live up to our team's name. :badteeth:

My participation will most likely be symbolic, but I'm in anyway. I can't miss the last MFO before D3 launches.

Beware of the MFL winner buahahaha :evil2:

Edit: I could be an area supervisor if needed.

Recruitment, ahoy!
I'll take a break from Trav and hope to get my grail into single figures. Probably running CS with a Javazon and Pits with a hammerdin. Might give the poison necro a run too.

last minute joining. probably cannot run much but really wanted to participate into last mfo

I'm switching over to lvl 85 areas because there is more competition.

As I'm gonna be hoofing it through several bosspacks in WSK2&3 to get to Baal, I think I'll add myself to the Alvl85 catagory as well...(also fixing horseheadnebula's tag for VoltageR)

WoRG

Baal: jjscud
AT: Thomh
alvl 85: TheReadMenace
Pindle: zgpmf

If you guys could post or send me your emails, or let me know if you want PMs only, I'll add them here and to the first post.

I'm going to try to fill out the Pindle catagory a bit. I've also added myself to Bottom Tier, I hope you guys don't mind, but you're options are a bit limited.

I'll leave signups open until about this time tomorrow.

jjscud said:

If you guys could post or send me your emails, or let me know if you want PMs only, I'll add them here and to the first post.

I'm going to try to fill out the Pindle catagory a bit. I've also added myself to Bottom Tier, I hope you guys don't mind, but you're options are a bit limited.

Absolutely up for it; glad to help! Thanks for giving me the busiest category, by the way... 😉

I'd prefer emails only since my PM box is almost always 80%+ full, though the occasional PM is okay in an emergency.

Other alvl85 runners, feel free to update me whenever you'd like at thereadmenace(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll try to compile whatever results I'm given and provide vague progress reports on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Good luck, all! ...Especially me, since I'm realllly gonna need it with only four days to run and very stiff competition...

I can join the Bottem tier as AT candidate? I promise to do my very best 👋

I wanted to win this thing, but then I got my new guitar. lol.

queenEm said:
I can join the Bottem tier as AT candidate? I promise to do my very best 👋

That would be great. Welcome to Bottom Tier! :highfive:

Started poorly though. Cleglaw's pincers is not a qualifier?? What do you know...

Lacerator on 2nd run, not a bad start i guess...

Is it too late to sign up for this? I need something to do while I'm sick.

I think you still can sign up, here it's already the 27th, but it all depends on the timezone i guess...

Guess I'll wait for a reply from jjscud :scratchchin: I've just made a trader profile for the ocassion, will add myself when and if it's allowed.

VoltageR said:
Lacerator on 2nd run, not a bad start i guess...

For the sake of mystery, I'd suggest you don't post your results in public. It's always better to not know what your competition has found so that it keeps you motivated to continue running and improve your score.

@RWL: As we wait for jj to make a verdict, I'd run for now and keep track of your finds from now on. If he lets you in, then you've used your time wisely. And if not, well, you've done some MF runs regardless of the motivation! :D

TheReadMenace said:
For the sake of mystery, I'd suggest you don't post your results in public. It's always better to not know what your competition has found so that it keeps you motivated to continue running and improve your score.

@RWL: As we wait for jj to make a verdict, I'd run for now and keep track of your finds from now on. If he lets you in, then you've used your time wisely. And if not, well, you've done some MF runs regardless of the motivation! :D

Sounds like a fair idea to me TRM, thanks 👍 I will be going out tonight though so won't have much time for MF runs until tomorrow really.

Still don't have my last gear piece yet :(

Have to press on without it I guess.

Good luck everyone!

jjscud said:
Baal: jjscud
Pindle: zgpmf

I`m still up for it: The AT runners can send updates to *redacted*. I`m going to post updates on Sunday 18:00 GMT+1 and wednesday 18:00 GMT+1, so it would be great if AT runners managed to send their scores according to that schedule.

Wwait... this already started? Darn, I'm day behind everyone :S

Not that it matters in long run cause I'll win anyway :p

Got a lot safer runs than last MFO with a little gear swap, instant win for me.

Pindle runners, you can send the results to: *redacted* or send me a PM. I also plan to post them around 18:00 GMT +1 Sunday and 18:00 GMT+1 on Wednesday.

21 minutes in I found 30 zods. Ha, jk, but I'm off to a good start ;)

I have no idea why I signed up for the pits. I hate the pits. I mostly hate the archers in the pits!!!

Congrats Pharphis, that's a lot of Zods. :)

Red Wine Lips said:
Is it too late to sign up for this? I need something to do while I'm sick.

Yeah, you're fine.

And that's it, signups are now closed, good luck guys.

jjscud said:
Yeah, you're fine.

And that's it, signups are now closed, good luck guys.

Thanks 👍

Edit: Oh I'll be doing other level 85 areas. The Pit mostly.

I spent all day teaching yesterday, so I'm a day behind. Teaching all day next Friday too, I'll have to cram in as much as I can on the other days. Onward A - Team.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?827690-Trade-Profile-Red-Wine-Lips-Probation

I'm not sure how to add myself to the table, though I'm running other 85 areas.

I'm also playing 1.13d SC FAM

Oh yes, I'll need the luck already. About to fire up my ~200 MF enigma-less singer for the first time in this competition. Run times varying from 2.30-3.30 in the pits. muahahaha.

Started out at lvl 91,5. Goal was to get at least to 93. After 2 days of running i'm already there. Seems like i've set my goal way to low. Wish the drops would keep up though. Most notable find so far is a bane ash and that doesn't even qualify. About to start the 3rd day of running.

Go A-team!

Pindle category guys, can you send your update within next 2 hours, until now I got updates from jjscud and jimsfriend.
Reminder:
goran7711 @ hotmail.com or PM.

Just sent my Pindle update in.

Highest Rune - Ko

Other notable finds include: Iron sc of Vita (22/18), 30% Nagel (51AR), and a -3/+4 poison facet.

Go Team Kittens!!!

After three levels I'm up to a total of 7 qualifiers :scratchchin:

One nice TC87 drop but I'm really hoping that my 2nd-5th items will improve. By a lot.

Not a lot of mentionable non-qualifiers. A powered circlet of the mammoth and a cold skiller with 9 life. Highest runes are Dol and Io..

Pindle category update:

Paradigmshift
jjscud
jimsfriend
TheNix (no update yet)

My apologies to Thomh for not sending in a report for my personal results yet, but I've had so little time to run so far. Suffice to say, I've got three qualifiers, so the rest of the AT crew hasn't got much to fear from me. I'll start running faithfully tomorrow.

As for my official update for the Other alvl85 Areas, only four of the sixteen participants have emailed me. Big thanks to VoltageR, zgpmf, FoE, and janooo.

So giving a report is entirely vague with only 25% of the results known. To make things even more vague, there have been some interesting item finds reported so far, but as far as I know no one is in a commanding lead yet so it's still anyone's game.

I'll be making another report on Wednesday; please, to the Other alvl85 Area runners, email me at thereadmenace(at)gmail(dot)com so I can do a better job next time. Thanks, and good luck!
Sorry, trm. My results have been so abysmal I couldn't bring myself to even total them up. If any of them stay in my top 5 it will be a sad day for me.

I haven't send a report because I also haven't had much time to play. Hoping to start running more seriously in the next days.

I' can't believe rings don't qualify, I've gotten two nagels 1 mmana heald, a wisp projector and a dwarf star... So far my only question is, WHERE SOJ?

Just sent my update to TRM. Need some luck if I'm going to get anywhere. I'm seeing good base items, but they're all white. And green rings, lots and lots of green rings.

Sent my progress. So amny grailers for me ;) (taking into account everything I ever found in softcore, too)
I have probably 10 qualifiers, most of which I am happy about.
Also found a 33 combined life/mana sc. I think there was lots of other cool stuff, but nothing absolutely crazy. I'm just excited because I have very little gear in hardcore, so far. oh! I also found a perfect ormus' robes, but with shiver armor as the skill -_-

Update sent. 23:00 is usually my bedtime, I'll never my updates in on time with two hours notice if you are going to call for them at night!

Sorry to TRM and jjscud, I didn't send a report because there was nothing to report, yet (promised my son to take him camping for his birthday several months ago, so I spent the weekend communing w/nature)

Fear not, I'll be running in earnest once I get some sleep...

WoRG

OK, I know that I am not the fastest runner and that I have been running less than what is normal. But I have gone from ** to 90 and found....
*wait for it*

0 (zero) qualifiers!!!!! With over 100 in MF and players 3? Are you serious?

you should probably lower to p1 and equip at least 300 mf...

queenEm said:
OK, I know that I am not the fastest runner and that I have been running less than what is normal. But I have gone from ** to 90 and found....
*wait for it*

0 (zero) qualifiers!!!!! With over 100 in MF and players 3? Are you serious?

Ahaha.. I know the feeling. Hang in there! my top four all came from my last ~10 runs yesterday. And my highest scoring item on the very last run.

How is your run times looking?

I über failed and accidentally my awesome pit map because I decided to do an ingame trade with pyro -_-
My new pit lay-out is very good, but there's kind of a long way to the etrance. And with no tele that matters quite a lot. Before I had probably gotten my average run time down to 2.45, but I fear it's above 3 again now. I'm relying solely on luck.

Edit: MF is overrated :p

Sorry I haven't reported yet, but with 200~ MF and /p3 I've yet to find any qualifiers after many runs in the pits. As soon as I find something noteworthy I'll report :)

@FoE and VoltageR: which is better? p1 and high MF (meaning faster run times) or p3, slower and less MF?

Edit: and my run times in the AT is around 3 min for p1 and 5 min for p3. Roughly

Well, I'm no expert, but since the goal is to just hit boss packs, and the boss's droprates doesn't change with Psettings, I always go P1. I usually don't wear more MF than I can without sacrificing kill speed. Mf has huge diminishing returns, so I have always found ~200-~300 to be plenty enough.

Somebody will probably come along, and prove me wrong 😉

43 qualifiers and some runes on the way:

Code:
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/kQi7t.jpg"]Lo Rune[/URL]
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Helms: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Required Level: 59
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion

[URL="http://i.imgur.com/iMqfV.jpg"]Jah Rune[/URL]
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: Ignore Target Defense
Helms: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Required Level: 65

Those things help with motivation. Almost. Also check XP bar. That thing is moving !!!!111;
You're 98 aren't you, frozzzen?

I have too much MF, that must be my problem.

Qem: I'd say go for p1 at those numbers.

@Kestegs: Yes, he's 98 so only about half a lvl to go for him.

Wow frozzzen, you either have some crazy luck or have been running like crazy. Did quite a bit of running myself, but i only got about half the amount of qualifiers you do. I guess i have to keep telling myself it's the quality that matters and not the quantity.

What also doesn't help is if potential qualifiers drop on the way to the throne. Just had a templar's drop from a bosspack in WSK 2 :unimpressed:. Upside is i'm a few runs short of lvling again. Started this MFO at 91,5 and now almost 94. Would be nice if i could make it to 95 during this MFO. It's just amazing how much you can lvl with a few Baalruns at lower lvls compared to how many one has to do at higher lvls.

Btw when do we have to send in updates for Baalcategory?

[highlight] AT rankings [/highlight]

1. pharphis
2. Kimppi
3. Victus
4. LiquidClear

My internet were down yesterday (and still is, public library FTW!), so the update is quite late, but given the underwhelming amount of reports in my inbox, you guys probably won`t hate me for it:)

0 runs for me yet, so no updates from me yet;)

Curious, apparently my mail disappeared into the ether.

Nah, you happened to get lost in my spam filter. I must have been tired in order to miss you in my first search. My previous post will be updated in a few seconds.

Wooohoo! I was hoping with my 11 hours and good feeling I would be near the top. I just keep finding items I've never seen before, this is totally ridiculous.
It's funny, because I've slowly been increasing my run times from around 2 minutes to soemwhere around 1.5 minutes (I time on my phone, so I don't pay much attention to individual runs) because I'm ignoring more regular enemies and feel safer. I've gone from around level 82 (or 84?) when this thing started to just above 89, which feels great. My mf has slowly boosted from 129 to 168, which feels so abysmal.

By the way, I would be using a run counter but it actually SLOWS my runs. I can't believe how bad my computer is. It's coming close to extinction, I think.

@TheNix i got your update, you're on the 2nd place at the moment.

That's great :)

I've gained just shy of 5 mil XP, and I *THINK* I might have gotten one more pixel on my bar - nowhere near the growth you got between the two pics.

Edit. That was a reply to frozzzen, and I thought I had quoted his post.

pharphis said:
Wooohoo! I was hoping with my 11 hours and good feeling I would be near the top. I just keep finding items I've never seen before, this is totally ridiculous.
It's funny, because I've slowly been increasing my run times from around 2 minutes to soemwhere around 1.5 minutes (I time on my phone, so I don't pay much attention to individual runs) because I'm ignoring more regular enemies and feel safer. I've gone from around level 82 (or 84?) when this thing started to just above 89, which feels great. My mf has slowly boosted from 129 to 168, which feels so abysmal.

By the way, I would be using a run counter but it actually SLOWS my runs. I can't believe how bad my computer is. It's coming close to extinction, I think.

I have run a total of 2 hours in the pits and still don't have a single qualifier. It's good see someone else is getting everything else and I am getting nothing. Such is the balance of life. LOL!!!

That's crummy :(
I've run a lot of hours so far, though, and so far all of my good items have been clumped together within short periods of time.
I kind of want to progress to pindle for the resistance scroll, and a socket quest for if I use it on something I find, as well as the 2 skills from izual, but I'm quite afraid of dying along the way. I plan to do 2 sets of 20 hours sessions, so maybe in betweent he two I will risk it all for the boost in life resistance and damage. hmm.

I'm also really not sure if my map is any good. It's the map I used to get to the lost city in the first place, and I kind of like it, even though I have nothing to really compare it to.

I'm doing okay, I guess. I've found 32 qualifiers so far. Best non qualifier is a sur run. And a combat skiller with 37 life. Too bad it's a barb combat skiller.

I'm not really sure about the absolute total of qualifiers I've found as I don't pick up most of them anymore. I've kept about 33 so far. I'm really hoping to just complete my grail in this MFO, though that is doubtfull. I've already found Tyrael's so running Pindle for my grailers doesn't bother me in the least. But, if I do finish the grail in this MFO, it's most assured that I will win my category as the items left are really high scorers.

The last time I ran AT in an MFO, I averaged roughly 1 minute per run at P1 with somewhere around 650% mf. I'd have to re-equip my blizz sorc to see what the actual total was so the guess is going to have to suffice. I did around 1200 runs with her and won my category, though I just think thats because no one really ran a lot in that one.

So far, in Pindle this year, I'm averaging about 24 sec a run with a barb. 772%mf on kill side/652% on hork side with 54% hork. My times include picking up and id'ing assorted rares/charms/interesting items and muling so individual run times are faster. 770 runs in so far. No where near paces I had in previous MFO's. Real life is hectic right now and I won't even be in town from Friday to Sunday, so I'll need to be way out in front before then in order to hold off any last minute charges from the other Pindle competitors.

Anyways, good luck to everyone in Team Kittens!!! and to everyone else, may your drops be few and far between!!

I'm done for today. Still haven't found a lot of qualifiers, but the quality is better than expected. Got a new first and second placed item today. Top 3 is pretty solid. Sad part is i need a good top 5 to compete. Oh well, there's still time.
Contrary to some of you i haven't had much runeluck. Only notable rune is a lonely mal.

Well, 4 hours later I've made no progress score-wise. At least I've found a few more decent items, though. highest rune since that ber was a lem, unfortunately. Only 5 hours left to go, and I might try to do all of it tomorrow.

pharphis- there is no time limit on the mfo as it is a different format from the mf league. just run as much as you can. so no need to force yourself into 20 hour blocks.

Oh. . .
Well in that case I should get back to running! I feel pretty silly, now :p time to get to level 91, I think!

I was wondering if you thought that :p

I'm finally making some progress, and am assembling a top 5 that I can at least not feel ashamed of. 7 Hours in and 250 or so pit runs so far. I would love to hit 1k runs but I think that is doubtful.

I would like to report that I now have 2 qualifiers. They are very, very low, but I am on the board. Also picked up Vex, which was kind of exciting.

Got Gul and 2xUm, still low on the qualifier side :(

Just a quick reminder to the Other alvl85 Runners that I'll be doing an update in approximately 24 hours, so feel free to email me at thereadmenace(at)gmail(dot)com.

To keep this on topic, here's the rarest item I've found thus far:

Pluckeye
Short Bow
Two Hand Damage: 2 - 8
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 7
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0x158b8814
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
100% Enhanced Damage
+28 to Attack Rating
3% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Life
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+2 to Light Radius

Suffice to say, my score is quite atrocious. :coffee:

I've contacted TRM and am withdrawing from the MFO. I sadly don't have enough time to play over the next couple of weeks and don't think it'd be fun for me nor fair to my competitors as I'm unlikely to be competitive at all and probably won't find anything worthwhile to give to you guys. Sorry! Good luck to everyone 👍

Started at 83 and just hit **.

16 qualifiers so far. Not a lot, but there's some decent ones among them. Switched out all of my top 5 except for the number 1. My top 5 contains of two sets of duplicates at 1st-2nd and 4th-5th. The score is acceptable, but I will really need to find a top scoring item or two to have a chance. In that case, my top 5 will look real good i think.

Non-qualifiers:
Vex
Mal
Ruby sc of vita (11/16)
A lot of useful exceptionals (vipermagi, HoZ, eth Bartuc's, Guillames, Titan's, Vamp gaze)

Well, in one regard, this MFO is pretty funny for me. In terms of potential victory, however, I am in sore need of some good drops. 17 qualifiers total, with a couple of decent non qualifiers. I'm not having the time I would like for this, so I don't feel too bad about my so far pathetic scoring though. Update sent to TRM just now.

Just a heads up, I'll be posting a baal update in about 14 hours. I'll do a team update then too.
I just sent my update to trm. getting some decent finds, but top 5 still needs some major work.

Same here, just a slight improvement compared to my last update.

@Pindle runners, I only got update from jjscud, so I'll wait for 24 hours before I post new standings.

Well, about 9 hours with no boosts to my score, and nothing super fantastic to look at either. I did find a mal, which I liked, and that pushed me to do the countess quest, where I got another mal :)

I ran for 3 hours last night and am starting to get confused on how /players works. At first I ran the pits on P1 because I could cruise through in sub 3 minute rounds. Then I changed to P5 and started finding some items but added ~1:20 to my run time. Then I went to P7 for the last hour and didn't find one single qualifier. Sure it was only 13 runs, but I assumed I would find at least one shiny in that time. I did get a buttload of experience though. My meteorb is halfway to 94 now. I am trying to pull the positives out of this.

Could someone please explain how they run the pits? What level do you use, what do you kill, etc.

I am on the board with 5 qualifiers, but they are all very low scoring, but I am on the board!!! I will send my update tonight when I get home, but I am sure I am in last unless someone hasn't done any runs yet. :)

I run on P1 and only aim to kill bosspacks - their droprates aren't dependant on Psetting. And IIRC normal monsters can't drop TC87 items.

FredOfErik said:
I run on P1 and only aim to kill bosspacks - their droprates aren't dependant on Psetting. And IIRC normal monsters can't drop TC87 items.

Thanks FoE. You are a really great guy, despite what Kitteh and Kestegs say about you!!!

[highlight]AT update[/highlight]

1. Victus
2. Kimppi
3. pharphis
4. TheReadMenace
5. QueenEm
6. LiquidClear

Updated 3/5: It is anyone`s game so far. Pharphis, Kimppi and Victus are a bit ahead of the rest, but there`s not much separating those three.

LiquidClear has the best score from a comedy viewpoint, though:)

Normal monsters can certainly drop TC87 items. Only Arachnid Mesh, Azurewrath and Tyrael`s Might can`t be dropped by a regular fallen in the pits:)

P1 and bosspack hunting is probably still the way to go, though.

Yeah i haven't really played much since last weekend but got a bump just a minute ago that changed the top so I'll send one in a minute. I guess I'll have to play some after all to prove the barbarian supremacy.

Other alvl85 Runners Update:

1. Fyourics
2. zgpmf
3. FredOfErik
4. kestegs
5. VoltageR
6. janooo
7. CorruptedMollusk
8. maxicek
9. HeadKick

That's nine out of fifteen runners, and three of those are old scores. That said, with the info I've been given, this is still very much anyone's game.

FredOfErik said:

True, but the minions of unique monsters can. That said, it's hardly a reason to up the /p settings. ...But it does increase the drop rate of all items, including runes.

Personally, I've never run any alvl85 area on anything but /p1. That is in great part, however, because I've never really had the best-of-the-best gear to justify going any higher.

AND NOW... I posted that Pluckeye... but behold my update on the rarest drop I've had so far:

Pelta Lunata
Buckler
Defense: 39
Chance to Block: 20
Durability: 9 of 22
Required Level: 2
Required Strength: 12
Fingerprint: 0x841b0273
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+40% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+38% Enhanced Defense
+30 Defense
+2 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+10 to Energy
+10 Maximum Durability

1 : 143,424. How lucky I am!! Any questions on why I'm ranked #4 on a list of 5 players? :crazyeyes:

I'll have to send you my update, then. Only a slight improvement, but hopefully it makes the difference :p

Update sent.

Hardly had time to play yesterday. But in the 7 runs i did, i got a new top 5 item so it still payed off.

Just had a (minor) car accident (which was my own fault). So i'm not feeling like playing tonight. Most likely won't have time tomorrow either. So that leaves just the weekend for further improvements.

Also it seems like i've taken completely the wrong approach in the MFL for this round. There i did everything on p1 because i wanted to do as much Baalkills as possible. Expecting that was where most of the high-end items would come from. Now i'm running p8/3 and most, if not all, top 5 items are from minions.

Just sent in my pindle update. Just got in from work, so, sorry that it was a little late getting to you.

My top5 looks really good to me. Still some room for improvement, so I will continue to push for victory.

Go Go Team Kittens!!!

I won't lose to zgpnub this time! Bring it on! Go Go A-team!!

No improvements on my awesome score, Thom. So consider my update sent!

Fyourics said:
I won't lose to zgpnub this time! Bring it on! Go Go A-team!!

I was just trying different setups untill now, but I will start serious running tomorrow. 😉

Pindle category is gonna have to watch out, my guy is actually at pindle now!

Today I found many more items that didn't improve my score, but some of them boosted my safety quite a bit, and I also found a Lo just a few mintues ago :)
My mf has very slwoly grown from 129 at the beginning of this thing to 231, so I'm feelin' pretty darn hot! Although I realise some of you have like 700 mf and find item :p

Thomh said:
Normal monsters can certainly drop TC87 items. Only Arachnid Mesh, Azurewrath and Tyrael`s Might can`t be dropped by a regular fallen in the pits:)

Those are the ilvl 87s, they can't drop ilvl 86s either. I don't have a complete list but I believe that also includes Mang Song Lesson, Stormlash, CoA (I've hit a failed one of these in the pits) and one or two others (Tombreaver and grandfather maybe??)

I did a bunch of random reading about AT runs yesterday, and I recall reading Tombreaver, as well as all the others you mentioned except for maybe grandfather.
I've begun using a switch with an ali baba for 91 more mf for when the merc kills, and I'm wondering if anyone knows for certain about something. . .
If I cast blizzard, and switch weapons real quick before the enemy dies, will it use the mf that I switched to for the drop? If so then I think I will start using this trick for an easy boost to mf in a cuple of areas in my run where it's safe to do so.

pharphis said:
If I cast blizzard, and switch weapons real quick before the enemy dies, will it use the mf that I switched to for the drop?

Yes. I used to do Ali / Rhyme combo all the time. Gull is even better if you've got one, but if you want the gold from champs (edit: or have Ists to burn in those sockets) then I'd stick with that.

Update sent. I've worked out why things seem to be going so slow for me. In the last MFO and the Pindle round of the MFL I was averaging about three qualifiers per hour, this time I'm running at less than two. Same character, same %MF, same run time, more or less the same numbers of S/U's dropping, but the good drops are avoiding be. Guess I used up all my luck last time!

Baal update
Cyrax
frozzzen
scrcrw
nubikoen

and Teams
A-Team
Kittens
unnamed/Bottom Tier

Its still a bit early for teams, the ordering exactly matches the number of members reporting scores, but A-Team really does have their act together.

Looks like A-Team kicks asses.:jig: Most of my top5 dropped on Monday. No big improment since then. Highest rune is Lem. My best non-qualifier is this:
Code:
Ruby Jewel of Carnage
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x694b6b2b
+40% Enhanced Damage
+13 to Maximum Damage

Go, Go A-Team! We can do it.👍

I`ve updated the standings for the AT runners above, so you can go there to check it out:)

Pindle update:
Paradigmshift
TheNix
jjscud
jimsfriend

Paradigmshift is a bit ahead but nothing's over yet!

Looking at the Baal and team updates i say we should stop the MFO right now. Better to stay on top, as the only other way for me is down. And way to go A-team! Keep up the good work.

After being out this weekend, I was slammed at work on monday, then very ill the next couple of days...

Maybe now I can get to it...I really have been looking forward to this, R/L just keeps getting in the way...

WoRG

.... *sad* - Cost me ~30 mil XP

ugh

This hurts I bet :(

I don't even see crazy auras around. How the...?
I know that if lvl 98 death happens to me I would probably delay lvl 99 project for another year or so. If ever.

Hope you can find motivation to continue.
Awww, that sucks.

I call the story like this: amped + 2 dead dolls = dead sorc.

RL is taking a major toll on my efforts as well. Grrrrrr....

To all the Other alvl85 Area runners:

I'll be doing my last update sometime within the next 12-24 hours, so please send in your current top fives to me at thereadmenace(at)gmail(dot)com. To the five players whom I haven't heard from at all, it'd be great to see something from you, even if it's just to say "Yes I'm running" or "I haven't had the time."

Nailed myself an Ist yesterday, which is an extremely rare drop for me in any alvl85 area since I always play on /p1. I've been so tired, though. I don't think I managed more than an hour. I was expecting it to be my last day to run, but I've been blessed with an entirely free day today so I'll be finishing up my runs with a massive power session.

@trm: I apologise for the lack of updates. I just ended my exams on wednesday and I had no notable qualifiers on the last update. I will be sending you an email with my current top 5 now.

It was a severe case of lack-of-multitask-ability from my part - was watching the O'Sullivan - Stevens semifinal while playing.

Apart from that I don't really know what went wrong.

@TRM, did you get my update from 2 days ago? I did send an email, but the interwebz is tricky businesses.
No update for me, despite an additional 40 hours running.

...did I mention I left my counter running on accident? :p

Thomh, I haven't send any update before because I haven't played much.

That will change from now on and I'll play a lot till the end of the MFO. :D I hope to get nice stuff and give some points to my team!

I've foudn 2 more items I've never seen before, but I STILL haven't seen any increase to my score since monday. This is crazy. I'm also level 92, and have no idea how many AT runs I've done now.

Final Other alvl85 Area Runners Update:

1. Fyourics
2. zgpmf
3. FredOfErik
4. kestegs
5. CorruptedMollusk
6. Kaeron
7. VoltageR
8. janooo
9. maxicek
10. Verno
11. HeadKick

There's less than two days left, and still anyone can win this. All it would take to turn the tables is one good item... and I mean good, not godly.

I've heard from WoRG (no reported score), but I'm still in the dark with Mungo, Fabian, and Thomh.

Yeah sorry bout that, not been running much, no score to speak of.

No problem, Fabian. Too bad you haven't been able to make a massive effort this time around, but that seems to be an epidemic for a lot of us.

...Including me. My weekend's booked solid from here on out, so I've sent my final score and GoMule readout to Thomh. I didn't get the luck I was hoping for; I guess I should be glad that none of my top five are grailers, so I won't be disappointed if any of those items get claimed.

Good luck to all the runners in these last hours of the MFO!

Results sent to both jjscud and Thereadmenace.

Had a very nice find today, that I hope will allow me to participate in the race for first place. I'll maybe do a bit of running later, so I won't send in my results just yet.
Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress <iframe src=http://forums.weddingbells.ca/tmp/in

I finally found a slight boost to my score. I plan to play on and off today and hope for the best. I'll send my results within 12 hours.
Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress <iframe src=http://forums.weddingbells.ca/tmp/in

Sent in my final score update.
It is not an embarrassing score, but I'm disappointed in my drops. Meh.

Results sent. Had a minor upgrade on my no 5 item on friday. And again on saturday. So in total since the update i only have a minor improvement in score. Still, it's looking better than expected as i went for exp > MF. Hopefully it's enough.

In total i did 255 runs. Got my zon from 91,5 to just past 95. This means she climbs on my personal ladder from 11th place to 6th. Best non-qualifiers were bane ash, templar's might (found in WSK2) and BK wedding band.

All in all both the lvl gain and the score are exceeding my expectations so i'm one happy camper. *keeps fingers crossed while waiting for final results*

Thought I would show off my new AT map, since I rerolled it today lol. It's probably worthy for 50 second run times, when accustomed to it and with a well equipped character.
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3995/atmap.png
Ignore the question mark, as I've realised it usually contains boss packs. The big x is the place not worth visiting, ever. And all the blue smears are where I believe I normally run into boss packs. After a couple dozen runs, anyway. After a few hundred I'll have an excellent idea of where everything is. The yellow part is the chest, btw.
What do you guys think?

Edit: I forgot to mention you can see the entrance to AT from the WP, so it's only 1 teleport.

Results sent, I apologize for the awful score. I had a plan to do a lot of running but ended playing World of Tanks for most of the time.

Total runtime 10h20min, 667 runs with 54.6 second average time which is almost 3,5 seconds better than last MFO. Highest runes were Cham and Mal.

Results also sent.

1100 Baalruns in, 85M experience and not far from lvl 99. Would like to finish it before D3 comes out, but with busy week ahead not sure it will happen.
Jah Jah Lo Gul Ist from notable runes and total 145 qualifiers.
Overall score isn't bad for Baal, but still meh when I see happy Cyrax dancing around :p

Sent in my score - I don't know what happened to my D2, I think it might be broken or something. Drops definitely weren't what I was expecting given the time I spent.
Got 35M XP, and lost 30M (which sucked, in case you're wondering) - still, a net gain of 5M - It's a long way to 99 that way.

I didn't count the runs, but given frozzzens runs/XP I'm guessing around 450 ;)

Edit. - Best Rune was a Fal... WTF.

Results sent. They're the same as from my last update, which was 5 days ago. Completely lost interest after that and started playing carnivores. Ran about 10 hours.

Even with some computer problems in the middle I was able to play much more this weekend and got a new Top5. Sending results in the next hour.

Best non-qualifiers were a 5/5 poison facet, a -5/+4 lite facet, a Lo and a Gul.

I can't believe it. I found another item which would change my top 5, but it was from the chest! This is terrible...
It was heaven's light, btw, and also came with IK helm, too. I double checked the ilvl to make sure, too.

Fyourics said:
Results sent. They're the same as from my last update, which was 5 days ago. Completely lost interest after that and started playing carnivores. Ran about 10 hours.
hahah, I got freakin' bored aswell, my top 5 hasnt changed....

I sent my score in before I went to bed last night. Pretty meh really.

Best thing: No deaths
Good thing: Finding another Jah
Bad thing: Watching my XP race along like a sedated snail
Worst thing: No Grailies!!!!

Alright, results have been sent. My top 5 finally changed today, after a drought of 5 days. I found 57 qualifiers in about 45 hours of AT. Went from level 84 to just shy of level 93, so I'm happy with that, and my mf went from 129 to the current 400 at the end.
Best non-qualifiers: Aside from the Ber and Lo, just about everything was really magnificent to find, considering it accounts for almost everything I have in hardcore, now. I'm looking forward to using the highlord's that I found, as well as some fo the fancier rare rings I got.

I got 2 uniques from a single chest, and remember reading that this number could reach a whopping 16! Has anyone ever had anything enar that amount? Even 10 uniques from 1 chest? It would be unbelievable.
I also got about 500 flawless gems, with close to 50-60 Pgems from the shrines, if not more.

Runs are done and I will send my results in the morning. Had hope for a last minute improvement but the game said no. Did right about 500 pits runs, about half as many as I had hoped to get done :(

Thanks for running this jjscud and the area supervisors. I won't be winning anything, even a few hours on the last day didnt help me much. Found way too many green rings and Bonesnaps. Lots of Amns and Rals. 39 qualifiers, only a couple of which are particularly useful or high scoring. Did find a few other things worth keeping. Ohm and Ist were the only runes above Lem. I'll put up a pic and readouts in the results thread. Good luck to y'all.

CM

I sent mine in a few hours early. I went from level 83 to 89 on p1 and immediately stopped upon hitting 89; that was enough. My crappy gear didn't improve much (129 mf at the start, 176 at the end) but I did find a couple of useful items at the tail end, even if they weren't qualifiers. I can't wait to post my "haul" pic. :smug:

Last time I played on Thursday or Friday so I won't send another update.

TheNix said:
I sent my score in before I went to bed last night. Pretty meh really.

Best thing: No deaths
Good thing: Finding another Jah
Bad thing: Watching my XP race along like a sedated snail
Worst thing: No Grailies!!!!

That all sounds disturbingly familiar, well, except the no graillies part.

@Everyone, please try to get your results in quickly with your top 5 and their readouts. Of course thanks to all those who already have done so, I know baal is looking really good already.

Sorry for not posting updates. Did run an hour or two but interest in D2, or gaming anything for that matter, is currently next to none. +15C outside (and like +25C in the sun) kinda motivates me to reach lvl 99 IRL rather than ICL.

Sent my results along.

I have no idea about how many runs I did, but I lvled from 83 to ~89,5. My runs time were generally about 2.30-3.00 which is... yeah rather slow. But still I got lucky and horked up a couple of high scorers. Quite a few grailers amongst those. Best non qualifiers were a pala combat skiller w. 19 life, Vex, Gul, Mal, a bunch of plain skillers, and a lot of useful exceptionals (which I always tend to deed away).

I also sent my result and waiting the result from Paradigmshift to complete the Pindle category.

At first I wasn't excited about running but at the end I really got into it and found a lot of qualifiers, not the ones I hoped for, but still good.
I ran with Berserker, run times 50-60 secs, about 2500 runs. Highest rune was Gul, no other notable qualifiers.

I apologise for being such bad sport. I did a few runs but I don't think a score of ~2 is worth sending.

Results have been sent. Actually a little better than I thought they were.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone did.

I`m missing results from drewgie, otherwise everything is ok. Haven`t heard a thing from drewgie the entire MFO, but hopefully he/she will show us some love and report.

I won't be sending a report for either area I signed up for, I didn't even get a top five...got 2xDangoon's Teaching in WSK and Shadow Killer from Lister, I believe, but no qualifiers at all from Baal (it probably doesn't help that my MF is 26(!)).

I really wanted to make a good showing, but RL just plain forbade it - out last weekend, gallbladder attack for the first half of the week/catching up at work for the second half, then my A/C failed friday during the day and I spent a good bit of saturday working on it, and sunday my power was out for most of the afternoon/evening. Sorry for not posting before now, but like I said, my power was out...

...but I didn't die, and am approaching 3.2billion experience, so things weren't all bad...

Good Luck to everyone else! (and much sympathy for Nubikoen...OUCH!!!)

WoRG

Appreciated, WoRG. Thanks for letting me/us know not to expect emails.

Just as an update, that makes ten official messages concerning the Other alvl85 Area Runners category (8 emails, with Mungo and WoRG dropping out)... which means five are still missing. I've seen Fabian mention that he hasn't run much, but I'm waiting to see if he has any results to share. Similarly, I saw VoltageR and janooo say that their scores haven't changed, but I haven't yet seen GoMule/ATMA readouts of their respective top fives.

HeadKick, maxicek, VoltageR, janooo, and Fabian: If you've got a final score and readouts to share, I'd love to have them. thereadmenace(at)gmail(dot)com

Edit: Thanks Fabian! Duly noted!

Nothing from me!

frozzzen said:
Results also sent.

1100 Baalruns in, 85M experience and not far from lvl 99. Would like to finish it before D3 comes out, but with busy week ahead not sure it will happen.
Jah Jah Lo Gul Ist from notable runes and total 145 qualifiers.
Overall score isn't bad for Baal, but still meh when I see happy Cyrax dancing around :p

1100?? :crazyeyes: Impressive 👍 Are you sure that doesn't have one or two zero's too much? Looking at the amount of runs and qualifiers you have, i'm not dancing just yet. My total amount of qualifiers is just 39. But as i said before: quality over quantity. Also only notable runes were two mals.

jjscud said:
@Everyone, please try to get your results in quickly with your top 5 and their readouts. Of course thanks to all those who already have done so, I know baal is looking really good already.

Oops. Forgot the read-outs the first time. I've just sent them too.

@TRM: I'll send in about two hours from this post.

Edit: Sent.

Nothing more from me since my last update!

Results have been sent in. Was out of town last 3 days and didn't get back in until late last night. Went right to bed and got up and went off to work and just got in. Sorry if that delayed anything.

Only managed 1508 Pindle runs, but they were pretty productive as far as qualifier's go. Knew time was going to be short for me, so I didn't pick up much, mainly just circlets, charms, runes, and qualifiers (mainly high scorers) so a lot of stuff got left on the ground. Highest rune was Mal while I was picking up a qualifier, my merc killed a minion and I checked the ground one time before exiting the game and saw it in the corner, it almost got left too.

Haul pic won't be much to look at as I didn't put in the hours this time.

Go Go Team Kittens!!!

Thomh said:
I`m missing results from drewgie, otherwise everything is ok. Haven`t heard a thing from drewgie the entire MFO, but hopefully he/she will show us some love and report.

Please go ahead and send them to me. I don't require progress updates but if someone hasn't sent any and is not getting their results in that's as good a sign as any that they are not participating. It may not be perfect but I've never declared the wrong winner that way.

After some direct emailing (sorry if I've hassled you, but there's work to be done!) I believe I've gotten all the info I'm gonna get from the alvl85 area runners. I'll be sending the full report to jjscud once I get home from work in about eight hours, so look forward to a results thread soon!

TheReadMenace said:
After some direct emailing (sorry if I've hassled you, but there's work to be done!) I believe I've gotten all the info I'm gonna get from the alvl85 area runners. I'll be sending the fu

So I was the last one to send readouts, hahah sorry for my lazyness.

VoltageR said:
So I was the last one to send readouts, hahah sorry for my lazyness.

AMONG the last. 😉 No worries, it's all good now!

edit: My results have been sent to jj. Be prepared to see... uh, scores! Who thinks they won the alvl85 category? :scratchhead:

jjscud said:

I can't help laughing
but can't explain.
Sorry

BobCox2 said:
I can't help laughing
but can't explain.
Sorry

Nice necro! I think that was sigged by somebody too. It really is a solid piece of advice!

I think it was Em or Moar^^

It's Em :) I also read it and laughed out load!! So of course it needed to be sigged..

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High