MFO Pre-D3 2012 Results [by jjscud]

Congrats to the winners and to both of the 1st place teams. Special thanks to my teammates!!

I also will not be looting anything from anyone. My dweb came 46 runs into the MFO. So, I had a good sized lead right from the beginning. And once Darkforce Spawn dropped, I thought I actually had a shot at winning, even with limited time to run. Then when Astreon's dropped, I was regretting the fact that I didn't have the time to put into this that I had in past MFO's. I thought it would have been awesome to crack the 100 point mark in Pindle.

Dweb was the only grailer for me. Grail -5 now (Mang's, Lash, Spirit Keeper, Cow Kings Hooves, and Pluckeye). I may continue to run Pindle more for the chance to catch some of these items I need to finish the grail.

Well done to all the winners.

I have to say my MFO was quite bizarre. In one single run I found my two best drops - Griswold's Redemption (My fourth with 3os :banghead:) and a Sur rune. Except for that I had three Firelizard's Talons and three Messerschmidt's Reaver. In fact I had loads of rare Champion Axes too. I never want to see another one again.

Anyway, I got my paladin from 89 to 93, I probably did more runs than I have ever done before in an MFO.

Thanks to jjscud for organising and to TheReadMenace for monitoring the category.

Looking forward to the next one.

Malicious said:
Will there be more MFOs even after D3 is released?
You'll have to ask someone else. When this finishes up I'll be leaving the D2 SPF for good. I'm very excited to see the D3 SPF forum even though I'm not certain I'll stick with D3, I've spent enough time and accomplished enough in D2 that I want to move on.

nubikoen said:
I seem to have fallen off the Baal category. At least I don't finish last.

Aw crap, I'm sorry I missed that, I focused on my emails. I'm adding it in now.

Well, it looks like I should have stayed in lvl 85. All the winners were listed at the top of their category when signups closed. Also my condolences to zgpmf, that's one of the best haul pics I've seen tied to a very mediocre score. I'm already thinking about MFO's in D3 and part of me is hoping for enough stats to put together drop probabilities to create scores from while the other part of me would be quite happily without them and finally take the opportunity to build a scoring system from scratch.

Congrats to all the winners!

I didn't play much either. My goal was to level up my necromancers to 96 & 95. Ended up with a grand total of 73 Pit runs with poison necro and ~10 full clears of Pits/RoF/CS/WSK with summoner. Ironically I've found my Top 4 items with the summoner. :crazyeyes:

Thanks for hosting this again jjscud and to the supervisors for their work!

congrats to the winners!

sadly i ended up playing only in one evening becouse surprisingly couple of my friends came to visit and stayed here couple weeks. bad luck it had to be mfo week. but atleast got my windy from level 82 to 90.

hopefully we´ll still see some mfos in future. atleast i don´t have any plans to buy diablo 3.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High