MFO Autumn 2017 Results [by Grape]

Good job to everyone who ran and congrats to the winners! Also, echoing the thanks to @Grape for hosting and @zemaj for supervising.

I think I managed around 13 hours, with the first hour (and maybe more) very inefficient as I rolled a map and relearned how to play a Pit zerker. Not sure the latter ever really happened, actually. :rolleyes:

Given limited play time, I was pleased with the score and had fun (which is what matters, I've heard :)). Though I definitely thought once or twice about the playtime time and what it would mean to the untwinked 99er -- she'd have a little over 0.1 more toward the final level. But, as others said, it's fun and a different experience to play in the tourney and see what others found during those 10 days.

Here's a meager haul pic of top 5 (plus the wrong Scourge, which would have been my highest scorer if it had been the other) and high runes:
1595269789698.png
Highlights for me: the runes and eth Rixot's posted in running thread, and the 2os CoA. I think this was the 5th or 6th I've found, but the first 2os. The rest of the stats rolled low, but nice to have 2os finally. Sadly, no overall grailers, so still at -6. I had (maybe realistically) hoped for one of the two Thundermauls or Grandfather.

Most interesting detail from running: the CoA and Halaberd's both dropped from Champion packs, on the same run. My memory was that Schaefer's dropped within the next five runs, but the time stamp on the screenie showed 37 minutes later. Either way, that was a very productive ~30 minutes within 13 hours of running!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High