Meph Drops

treldonis

Jul 17, 2003
www.bachleda.org
Meph Drops

Is there a site that will detail what Hell Mephisto will/will not drop? I made a Meteorb Sorc and wanted to run him for items but I am not sure what the high end items would be for him.

Thanks in advance!

treldonis said:
Is there a site that will detail what Hell Mephisto will/will not drop? I made a Meteorb Sorc and wanted to run him for items but I am not sure what the high end items would be for him.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.d2data.net

Select Monster "Mephisto" in the dropdown box on the left and also select the radio button "TC(Hell)" and press the submit button :)

As a side note, with 350%-450% MF you will usually find decent gear. U should find something tradeable every 8-12 runs.

Mephi usually drops 3-6 items so u have a good chance of finding something, run the council too, since they can drop some high runes, and even on a bad day u will at least likely get flawless gems to cube up, and some full rejuvs, which are useful for when u go down and pay mephi a visit.

Santa Mel, wot ya getting us all for Xmas?

;)

Well I usually try not to fight the councils, since I find that they are more dangerous than meph :). But I play HC, so a death really has to be avoided. If you are only searching for high runes, then try killing eldritch and shenk in act5, or if your looking for item, try the ancient tunnel or pit runs. GL!

Another good place for finding runes is hell cows, or the flayer jungle (which can't drop zod/cham I believe...)... but either way, these places allow mass killing quickly, hence more chances to find runes. I have found all the high runes I ever have found in hell cows (except 1 vex), good luck to you!

:xfrosty:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High