Matriarch/Patriarch/Guardian Archive Thread

Originally posted by @Grisu on Mar 25, 2007:

Guardian #2: Tamara, MFing Meteorb sorceress

...not a tournament character this time, but a character built to gain some wealth again after my restart (I included links to screenshots - they might take some time to load --> although they are reduced in quality and in GIF-format, they still are around 280 KB each).

Guardian Tamara (Lv 82 sorceress)

Stats (without/with gear)
Str: 84 (125)
Dex: 156 (194)
Vit: 225 (247)
Ene: 35 (35)

Life: 851
Mana: 293

Def: 1369
Chance to Block: 50%

Resists: 58/75/75/56 (Fire/Cold/Lightning/Poison)

Skills
Fire: Meteor 20, Fireball 20, Fire Mastery 12, Warmth, Fire Bolt, Inferno, Blaze, Fire Wall 1
Fire Ball Damage: 2191-2461
Meteor Damage: 5178-5477
Cold: Frozen Orb 20, Cold Mastery 8, Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Frost Nova, Glacial Spike, Blizzard 1
Frozen Orb Damage: 295-311
Lightning: Static Field, Telekinesis, Teleport 1

Gear

Primary Switch:

Spirit
Crystal Sword
'TalThulOrtAmn'
One-Hand Damage: 5 to 15
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Strength: 43
Required Level: 25
Sword Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 47
Fingerprint: 0x25d76ebf
+22 to Vitality
+97 to Mana
+250 Defense vs. Missile
Adds 1-50 lightning damage
Adds 3-14 cold damage over 3 seconds
+75 poison damage over 5 seconds
7% Life stolen per hit
55% Faster Hit Recovery
35% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to All Skill Levels
+7 Magic Absorb
Socketed (4: 4 used)

The Ward
Gothic Shield
Defense: 112
Chance to Block: 46%
Durability: 38 of 40
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 26
Item Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xe99f394a
+10 to Strength
+100% Enhanced Defense
+10% Increased Chance of Blocking
+40 Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
All Resistances +36

Secondary Switch:
Gull, Milabrega's Orb

Might Mercenary:
Tal's Mask, Skin of the Flayed One,
Beast Spike
Hyperion Spear
Two-Hand Damage: 140 to 486
Durability: 23 of 30
Required Dexterity: 120
Required Strength: 155
Required Level: 48
Spear Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Level: 81
Fingerprint: 0x7bc3083c
+20 to Mana
+301% Enhanced Damage
+13 to Attack Rating
+9 to Maximum Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
Level 3 Stun (24/27 Charges)

versus Bosses I exchanged Tal's and the Spear for Guillaume's Face and Kelpie Snare.

Further Equipment:
Rich (BB code):
Haemosu's Adamant
Cuirass
Defense: 699
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Strength: 52
Required Level: 44
Item Level: 59
Fingerprint: 0xa6cffad
+75 to Life
+500 Defense
+35 Defense vs. Missile
+40 Defense vs. Melee
Requirements -20%

Credendum
Mithril Coil
Defense: 109
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 106
Required Level: 65
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xaae9cb3e
+10 to Strength
+10 to Dexterity
+50 Defense
All Resistances +15

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 24
Durability: 17 of 18
Required Strength: 45
Required Level: 23
Item Level: 34
Fingerprint: 0xda0d7f50
+22% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%
+10 Defense
Adds 1-6 fire damage
20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Fire Skills

Natalya's Soul
Mesh Boots
Defense: 160
Durability: 66 of 66
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0x576ba41f
+117 Defense
Lightning Resist +18%
Cold Resist +23%
+50 Maximum Durability
40% Faster Run/Walk
Heal Stamina Plus 20% (Based on Character Level)

Natalya's Totem
Grim Helm
Defense: 217
Durability: 39 of 40
Required Strength: 58
Required Level: 59
Fingerprint: 0xa9c24d46
+19 to Strength
+28 to Dexterity
+155 Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
All Resistances +18

Chromatic Amulet of Thawing
Required Level: 41
Fingerprint: 0xc22a0410
All Resistances +27
Half Freeze Duration

Beast Knot
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x8e81f30a
+5 to Life
+41 to Attack Rating
Damage Reduced by 1
All Resistances +9
8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Scintillating Ring
Fingerprint: 0x5f7b218d
All Resistances +12

Amber Large Charm of Sustenance
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 27
Item Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0x42d27e63
+18 to Life
Lightning Resist +15%

Large Charm of Vita
Required Level: 50
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x29d2ba3
+29 to Life

Large Charm of Vita
Item Level: 84
Fingerprint: 0x7429dbda
+30 to Life

Fiery Large Charm of Vita
Required Level: 66
Fingerprint: 0x121c9237
+34 to Life
Adds 1-3 fire damage

Ocher Small Charm of Life
Required Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0xf7404108
+7 to Life
Lightning Resist +7%

Jade Small Charm of Greed
Required Level: 20
Item Level: 43
Fingerprint: 0x25ba79a4
Poison Resist +9%
6% Extra Gold from Monsters

Crimson Small Charm
Item Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0xfaba493f
Fire Resist +4%

Azure Small Charm of Strength
Required Level: 16
Fingerprint: 0x4ac3b018
+2 to Strength
Cold Resist +4%

Cobalt Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xce26fc77
Cold Resist +9%

Russet Small Charm
Required Level: 10
Item Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xea0fd6f1
Fire Resist +7%

MF Equipment:
Chance Guards (40%)
Tancred's Skull+Weird (78%)
War Traveler (42%)
Fortuitous Ring of Fortune (30%)
Nagelring (24%)

with Gull and Milabrega's Orb mentioned above that's a total of 334% MF

Here's the story:

Did Normal and NM on p8 while stopping a bit at NM Andy and Meph for MFing. Among other things I got a HoZ from NM Mephisto (sweeeeet:cool: ).
After leveling to around level72 with Baal runs in NM I progressed to Hell. I rushed through Hell at p1 completing all quests, but leaving most of non-boss-packs behind. I spent some time running Mephisto, who seemed to drop worse than in NM, and so I rushed to Diablo, who was much easier to kill than Mephisto. He also did drop way better...(Verdungo's with 14% damage reduction). Act V would have been annoying if I hadn't just teleported right through to the Ancients.

The first roll was already a good one: After a few FOs and some hits from my merc Talic went down, killing my merc with the explosion he caused. Then I seperated Madawc from Korlic and took him down with Fireballs and Meteors. Only annoying thing was that Korlic had Mana Burn and was Cold Immune, so after my merc died I had to run around the plateau and time my Meteors really good. But I managed to bring him down after a couple of minutes.

For Baal's minion waves 4 and 5 I came up with a kind of new strategy: Instead of teleporting around and shooting one Orb after the other, I let my merc stand his ground while switching between my level 3 Glacial Spike and level 22 Frozen Orb. That way he could leech without being hit too often (Glacial Spike at level3 doesn't freeze that long in Hell...:rolleyes: )

Worked out just fine. Baal wasn't a problem, either (at p3), since Kelpie Snare+Guillaume's Face on my might merc proved to be a viable combo. Only useful drop was a Nightsmoke, though.

Oh, and Hellforge Drops were pretty sweet, too:
NM dropped an Um, Hell a Pul.

Conclusion:
Since I've been playing Meteorb builds for quite a long time now, I never really got in danger except for Hell Act V while teleporting through the Act like mad. I used up maybe 50 Full Rejuvs just for teleporting...I think I should improve my tele skills :)
At first I wasn't sure whether to go max block or vita, but I think I'll stick to max block with this build and give up on the Spirit Monarch I made...maybe an upped Visceratuant or Moser's will suit me well.
And yeah, I was in desperate need of resistances and life, hence the "The Ward" and "Haemosu's" and all those poor charms...
Although I thought that Meteorbs were a very versatile build, I noticed that there were by far more Cold/Fire Immunes as were Lightning/Cold Immunes...so my next sorc might be a CL/FO (after I got my Blizzard sorc through Hell...).

Well, thanks for reading!👋

Originally posted by @Grisu on Feb 20, 2007:

My 1st Guardian: No_Sushi, the obsessed Sorceress

Hello everyone,

allow me to introduce my first Guardian ever: No_Sushi, the obsessed sorceress.

“Obsessed?” you may ask, well she’s so obsessed she decided to take part in Wolron’s obsession tournament (untwinked w/o rerunning areas). Since the rules are quite extensive, here the short version:
No_Sushi was so obsessed with Fire Wall and Frozen Orb that she only used these both skills throughout the whole game (FO only after I maxed Fire Wall and Fire Mastery) and thus did not Teleport, use Static Field or even put a point in Warmth (Cold Mastery – and Fire Mastery, as mentioned before – were allowed though, since they are regarded as synergies for FW/FO in the tournament).
But not only that. No_Sushi’s obsessive character goes even farther: since she always was a kind of tough girl, she decided to put at least 4 of every 5 stat points gained into Vitality. So no max blocking for me. And since she always was quite cool and seldom lost her temper (some mean people called her lethargic), she decided only to wear items that matched her character. That means: She only used items, that had either the word “Cold” (All Resistances mod did count, though), “Vitality”, “Fire Wall” or “Frozen Orb” in it.
I have to admit: She is alos a bit sniffy, as one could have expected of such an obsessed and focussed girl. That’s why she – once she reached Nightmare – wouldn’t want to wear anything other than exceptional items or set and unique items. And in Hell success apparently has turned her head: She refused to wear anything other than elite items or exceptional/elite set and unique items.

So much for the handicaps. Now let’s take a look at her life (that’s going to be a long read…so if you don’t have time, just skip it and scroll a bit down to my skills and equipment):

Until she reached level 18 in late Act I normal, she had a really hard time. Clubbing monsters with a shabby mace just doesn’t suit an ambitious young sorceress. But she just couldn’t figure out how to make this spell – Fire Wall – work earlier. But then it came to her: While letting her rogue friend shoot down her enemies, she had enough time to think about what she had to do in order to create the blistering wall of fire. The world changed at this moment. Not only was she more focussed than ever, but also more deadly. Her enemies fell before her in seconds and no one could withstand the destructive power of her elemental skills.

Once she reached Lut Gholein, she said goodbye to her friend from the rogue’s camp, because she was going to need some tougher help. So that mean looking guy with his spear seemed quite the right one to turn to. And a big help he was. Sweeping through the desert, Kurast and even Hell she reached Harrogath without any problems. There she soon realised, that she couldn’t learn any more about the Fire Wall spell, so she looked up in her grimoire a spell, that totally met the destructive powers of Fire Wall, but suited her temper even better: Frozen Orb. Once learned, life took a turn again. Instead of abusing her hireling as a meat shield, she could now handle most of the enemies while rushing through all of the areas. She checked every corner for the lurking evils she was about to wipe out and made sure not one evil being did survive.

No wonder she found herself shorlty after in a Nightmare. But her new obsession, Frozen Orb, took her through it quite easily. She dumped her mercenary, though, after he tried to grope her. Men…not even a few months in the wilderness without losing their grip on themselves. So she watched out for a new companion, and in Hazade she found one, that matched her temper. He wasn’t the talkative one, but that was OK. No_Sushi isn’t a chatterbox either. But he really was useful with his ability to slow down enemies.

After defeating the Nightmare-Baal, she already thought: “Finally! That’s it!”, but then Hell itself broke loose upon the world. So No_Sushi had to grab her Razorswitch again and venture off to defeat Baal again – this time for the last time hopfully. At the beginning she had almost nothing to wear, because – like I said before – success had turned her head. “To each his own – to me only the best” was something she used to say once in a while. I still wonder why she ever did put that Peasant Crown on her head…but maybe the word “Crown” mattered more to her than “Peasant”. *shrug*

Anyways, since she’s gotten a bit comfortable over time, she just wanted to get over with that as fast as possible. Once she would have defeated the Greater Evils, makind could very well care for itself. But maybe the gods had something different in mind, when No_Sushi entered the desert of Lut Gholein. She seemed not to be able to find the places she was looking for until she hadn’t searched the whole area (and thus cleared it from all evil). Duriel was a tough guy, but since No_Sushi always had a stake in alchemy and had a stash replete with Full Rejuvination Potions, he finally went down. Oh, by the way, that was the first time in her life she lost her temper. What else could one expect of her? I mean: She entered Duriel’s Lair with the thought of a immense hoard of jewelry and magical items in her head. And what was the only thing she found? A lousy Scroll of Townportal. So she even shifted up a gear for declaminig against the Prime Evils.

Kurast was a breeze, only the council slowed her down a bit, but not too much. Mephisto himself should have better stayed in bed, since he seemed quite dull when No_Sushi encountered him. She took revenge for the disagreeable event with Duriel and took Mephisto’s (un-)life in the blink of an eye.

Diablo, too, seemed to have had a bad day, because he didn’t manage to even hit No_Sushi once. If I remember correctly she only had to use 2 Mana potions to defeat him…I expected more of the reigning Lord of Terror. Well, No_Sushi set him down quickly.

In Harrogath she soon learned to fear Hell witches. Not only seemed they to be completely immune to her favourite spell, Frozen Orb, but they also managed to kill her mercenary Hazade within a few seconds. Luckily she didn’t encounter any of them in the Worldstone Sanctuary. Oh, the Worldstone Sanctuary. To get there she had to defeat three guys that called themselves “The Ancients”. What a ridiclous name! “The Ancients”…No_Sushi half expected them to attack her with a crook and a wheelchair. Actually they seemed quite young and agile: One was jumping around all the time, while the other was whirling around so fast you could hardly follow him with you eyes. The third one was a bit lazier, but kept throwing axes at No_Sushi. After Frozen Orb had finished off the whirler, No_Sushi called our for her friend, only to realise, that he had died. Panicked she began to run away and only once in a while turned around to cast a Frozen Orb at the Thrower. After he went down, things slowed down a bit. Hop-Frog (I didn’t notice any apes around, though) actually was a bit feeble once he stopped leaping. Instead he sizzled in No_Sushi’s Fire Walls.

The fight against Baal’s minions went smoothly (Frozen Orb ruled again), but Baal himself really annoyed me. He kept on casting his doppelganger (I think 5 times in total) and so the fight took about 15 minutes. The reward for it was a lousy Tancred’s Crowbill and some bad – really bad – rare items.

Well, now to the interesting part :)
Stats, skills and equipment (btw, I play Vanilla 1.11b LoD):

Guardian No_Sushi
Hardcore Sorceress
Character level: 83
Character exp: 925178168

Strength: 86/85
Energy: 65/35
Dexterity: 25
Vitality: 380/360

Life: 1023 / 882
Mana: 452 / 199
Stamina: 543 / 506

Skills:
20 Fire Wall (1 in each prereq: Inferno, Blaze)
20 Fire Mastery
20 Frozen Orb (1 in each prereq: Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Glacial Spike, Blizzard, Frost Nova)
5 Cold Mastery

FO Dmg: 295-311
FW Dmg: 4103-4167

Resistances:
69/80/80/48 (Fire/Cold/Lightning/Poison)

Equipment:
  • Razorswitch
  • Weapon Switch: Moser’s Blessed Circle (+195% Def) and Rare Heavenly Stone +6 ENE, +18 Life, LiteRes +7%, 40-83 fire dmg, 20% FCR, +2 FO, +2 Cold Skills, Lv 4 Lightning (45/45 Charges))
  • Peasant Crown
  • Up’d Darkglow
  • Magical Bramble Mitts (+26% ColdRes)
  • Rare Wyrmhide Boots (Dire Stalker, +17 Sta, +76% Def, ColdRes +8%, 20% FRW, 14% Ctc Lv5 Nova when struck, Self-repair)
  • Crafted Caster Belt (+18 Mana, RegMana 6%, LiteRes +25%, ColdRes +20%, PsnRes +8%, 7% FCR, 12% Ctc Lv4 Nova when struck)
  • Rare Ring (+5 ENE, +75 AR, AllRes +7, 1-6 fire dmg, 8% Ctc Lv5 CL on attack)
  • Magical Ring (AllRes +14)
  • Magical Amulet (+5 ENE, AllRes +24)
  • Grand Charm (LiteRes +29%, 1-2 cold dmg)
  • Grand Charm (FireRes +27%, 6-11 cold dmg)
  • Large Charm (+21 Life, ColdRes +12%)
  • Large Charm (5-10 cold dmg, 5% FRW)
  • Small Charm (FireRes +7%, 3-5 cold dmg)
  • Small Charm (PsnRes +5%, 1-2 cold dmg)
  • Small Charm (+1 STR, ColdRes +7%)

Act II HF Mercenary: Tal Rasha’s Horadric Crest, “Strength” etheral Thresher, Magical Scarab Husk (+9 DEX, ColdRes +9%)

That’s it basically. I have to say that the charcter was great fun (and so is the tournament) except for Act V Hell. There were so many Fire/Cold immune bosses I had to give up on (my merc had most of Act V only a Hyperion Spear with added Cold dmg…) that I sometimes only ran through whole areas without casting more than a few FOs to slow down the enemies. Sometime after rescuing Anya I found a 2 OS etheral Thresher, and from then on things went better. I had a few NDEs, too (no wonder w/o Teleport), but I had enough Full Rejuvs in my belt at any time. I did full clears at p8 both in Normal and NM (only NM Ancients on p3) and did Hell at p1 as fast as possible, but did a few full clears, too, if an area proved to be easy (The Swampy Pit, for example, where I didn’t find any Cold Immunes).

That’s the story of No_Sushi, the obsessed sorceress. I still have 22 skill points left and I don’t know what to do with them now. Since the tournament is now over for No_Sushi, I will for sure put 1 pt each in Warmth, Static Field, Telekinesis and Teleport. But what else? Maybe just max the synergy for FO and put a few more points in CM? What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
~Grisu

…and wish me luck for my next 6 guardians in the obsession tournament!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot: some mentionable drops are (with almost no MF at all!)...
Jalal's Mane
Blackhorn's Face
Skull Collector
2x Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
2 Ko Runes
1 Pul Rune (HF Drop in Hell)
and a few other exceptional uniques: Pus Spitter, 2 Iron Pelt, Visceratuant, Spirit Shroud, Heart Carver, Baezil's Vortex, Soulfeast Tine

Originally posted by HappeningKT on Jun 2, 2010:

Guardian Robin : Blaze/Frozen Orb sorc

After a decently long time, I was able to get a char to guardian.This time in 1.12, so my guardian count should probably be reset to 1 now.This char was a blast to play with.Very fun, reliably strong and decent safety as long as we watch our guard for any cursed monsters.

Well then, Guardian Robin -- LVL 89 Blaze / Frozen Orb Sorc

1)STATS :
Life 862 (without BO, items)
Mana 210

Str 119
Dex 28
Vit 348
Energy 35

Resistances : all 75 in hell

2) GEAR Selection :

Harley (P top)
upped Skin of vipermagi (P Amet)
HOTO (37 resis)
Stormshield(Pdia)
cta crystal sword
lidless wall
2 rare rings with resis, str bonus on one and fcr on another.
War Travs
Magefists
IK belt

Merc : Act II Prayer merc
eth Insight Thresher
Vampire Gaze
Fortitude

Charms : Resis charms to get all resis to 75 in hell

Discussions :

Stormshield is the most important part of this build.Even though I didn't go for max block, the dr itself saves my life in combination with the life heal from merc(and a little from HOTO).
I actually forgot to use ravenfrost(in fact I didn't have a source of cbf which is supposed to make life of a blazer even tough)
Verdungoes would be the best belt for this build, but the fact that I needed str for SS (and that I don't have a verdungo 😉) compelled me to use IK belt.

3) SKILLS :

20 blaze
20 Firemastery
20 Frozen Orb
15 Cold mastery
14 shiver armor
1 in teleport, static, warmth and pre reqs

3) NOTES :

--> Normal and nightmare went just as usual, especially with FO at my service, Normal and NM went very fast.

--> Blaze is one of the coolest looking skills in the game and definitely most fun skill for me.It took away mosters very quickly, especially the speed at which those snow gorilla kind of creatures in act 5(frozen abyss ??) went down was really great.

--> Ancients are VERY easy for this build. We'll have ample time to make a big fire and then tele orbing later. The leaper was cold immune which made life even easier.I just had to run in circles in my fire and he died following me.Ancients couldn't even get my merc's health to half.

--> WS K was really tough.A very unlucky spawn of gloams + cold immune witches + act 2 reviving guys in lvl 2.And in the throne, OK's joined them. A couple of merc deaths obviously. FO took down those reviving guys and gloams while blaze took care of the CI witches and OK's.

--> Tried to kill baal with blaze for sometime and later gave up . Teleport just makes blaze worth less, and as if teleport wasn't enough, baal made a clone too. FO took care of him finally.

--> NDE's : Cursed + charge was the most dangerous opponet. Once in Act 2 claw viper temple, another one in act 5 with CI defiled warriors (or what ever their name is).

--> All in all this lady proved to be the most fun char I have ever made(better than my blade sentinel assassin).

Feeling a bit lazy to upload screenshots, so I'll do t later.

4) CREDITS : Jiansonz -- I have read somewhere about his untwinked HC blaze sorc which inspired me to make this build.

Originally posted by Hp_Sauce on Mar 6, 2007:

Guardian #3: Donatella

This character is a Blizzballer MF sorc to replace the one I killed recently. The last one died at level 89 to pindle but I had never bothered to Guardian her so I made sure to do so with this one before getting too heavily into MF'ing.

Donatella: Sorceress (Blizzballer)
Level: 84 - (I stopped and Mf'ed a little here and there, hence the highish level)

Stats: after gear (before gear)
Str: 84 (84) - enough for Tal's just in case I get the armour one day
Dex: 159 (125) - 50% blocking
Vit: 286 (266)
Eng: 55 (Base)

I decided to try 50% blocking because I hate giving up so many points to dex for 75% blocking. So far no complaints with just 50%.

Life: 894
Mana: 401

Resists: 69/74/75/70

I would have liked to get my Fire resists up a bit more, but I guess I can't complain too much.

MF: 258

The mf was at this point from the end of NM on, so it made for some good finds from time to time! This definitely made questing more enjoyable.

Skills: before gear (after gear)
Cold:
Blizz: 20 (29)
Ice Blast: 20 (29)
Ice Bolt: 3 (12) - mistake
Frozen Armour: 1 (10)
Cold Master: 4 (13)

Fire:
Fire Ball: 20 (27)
Fire Bolt: 20 (27)
Warmth: 1 (8)
Fire Master: 1 (8)

Lightning:
Static, TK, Teleport: 1 (7)

Nothing too surprising in the skills layout. Those 2 extra points in Ice Bolt were meant for Fire Bolt, but I was on the wrong tab. At least it was a Blizzard Synergy.

Damage:
Blizzard: 2321-2448
Ice Blast: 1414-1465
Fire Ball: 2108-2339

In my opinion these are pretty decent damage numbers, but I know they aren't that special compared to some of you folks.

Gear:
Weapon: The Occulus
Shield: 'Rhyme' Grim Shield
Armour: Viper Magi (P Topazed)
Helm: Tal's Mask (P Topazed)
Belt: Tals (14%)
Gloves: Magefists - was thinking about upping these... but then I guess I forgot.
Boots: Rares (see below)
Amulet: Tals
Ring 1 & 2: Crappy Rares (see below)

Charms: 3 Cold Skillers, 37% Gheeds, and some life and fire resist small charms.

Merc:
Weapon: 'Insight' Eth Partizan
Helm: Tals
Armour: Shaftstop

Finds:
Hell HF: Gul
Other notable Runes: Lum, Lem

Other notable Finds: Viper Magi, Gore Riders, Stoneraven, Ravenfrost, Tarnhelm, Bartucs Cut-Throat, Meatscraper, Eth Gore Riders, Trang-Oul's Claw, Blackhand Key, Ume's Lament, Griffon's Eye, Lycander's Aim.

Normal wasn't too exciting as usual but things sped up once I got to level 27 and Mr. merc got an Insight. The first 2 acts of NM were completed in an MP game with NightFish and after he left I just charged through the rest of NM that night. Once I rescued Anya I started running NM Andy, Meph, and Pindle, I was searching for a Viper Magi (since I didn't have one) and had decided I wasn't going to stop until I found one. Luckaly it only took 60-70 runs and then Mephy gave it too me. By that time /p8 Pindle had gotten me to level 73 or so and I was ready to move on. Sadly no soj's from NM Andy.

Nothing too eventful after that. I did the majority of Hell on /p3, and every time I started a game (after muling or sleeping or whatever) I would run Andy and the Tunnels, aside from the Griffon's that I found my first time into the Ancient Tunnels nothing else dropped until Diablo left me the Lycander's Aim.

The path to Hell Anya was Gloam infested which resulted in a lot of Occulus teleports, the same with WSK 2 and the Throne room, luckily none of them were directly into a boss pack though!

The Ancients rolled really easy on their first try. One was FI, one was CI, the other was LI. The biggest problem was the thrower being Mana Burn. It only took a short time to separate them and then it was all over. This was probably my easiest Hell Ancients fight ever

Baal and his minions also went down really easily. Baal himself dropped Ume's Lament, Deaths Sword, Sigons Belt, Isenharts Case, and something blue I didn't even bother picking up... I cursed him.

All in all this is a really solid build. Good damage and a way to deal with nearly every immunity type. It's too bad she can't have more life! Sometimes things get a bit complicated when FI's and CI's mix together, especially if the Shamen's are immune to the opposite of the "little ones".Anyway, now it's time to start doing some MF'ing with her so I can supply some future guardians!

Rares she was wearing:
Code:
Bitter Touch - was just wearing this one for the Fire Resist.
Ring
Required Level: 74
Fingerprint: 0xd54d8a0a
+40 to Mana
+10 to Maximum Stamina
Fire Resist +29%
8% Life stolen per hit
6% Mana stolen per hit
Half Freeze Duration

Rune Grasp
Ring
Required Level: 21
Item Level: 38
Fingerprint: 0xeafed3df
+2 to Minimum Damage
Lightning Resist +8%
Cold Resist +25%
Poison Resist +17%
14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
12% Chance to cast Level 4 Nova when struck

Bone Shank - I like these boots, too bad they don't have more frw though.
Demonhide Boots
Defense: 31
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Strength: 20
Required Level: 24
Item Level: 66
Fingerprint: 0xb3d7572f
Lightning Resist +30%
Cold Resist +28%
Poison Resist +32%
10% Faster Run/Walk
Half Freeze Duration

Well that's everything that I can think you guys might care to hear. Sorry for the messiness, I'm not very good at writing my thoughts down in any kind of order when I write these.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
-hps

Originally posted by Hp_Sauce on Oct 20, 2007:

Guardian #5: Alyx_Vance

Alyx_Vance is a Hydra/FO Sorceress. She was originally created about a year ago, and was supposed to be a unique character and a challenge. I've run a lot of cookie cutter sorceresses through this game, so I figured it was time to try something new.

To my surprise it turned out that Hydra is an absolute terror of a spell. With the potential to doing something like 10,000 damage per second. It's specialty is boss killing, or killing anything that isn't fire immune.

She was named after Gordon Freeman's side kick/romance from Half Life 2. Mostly because I created her shortly after I beat Half Life 2: Episode 1.

I played her to Act 2 Hell last year sometime and then put her aside for 6-8 months. I'm not sure why.

Guardian Alyx_Vance
Level: 82
Life: 1050
Mana: 432
Change to Block: 10%

Damage:
Hydra: 1089-1255
FO: 354-372
Fireball (never used): 1187-1314

Stats: total (base)
Str: 177 (143)
Dex:56 (30)
Vit: 356 (292)
Mana: 45 (35)

I didn't have much in the way of gear a year ago when I started this lady, so you can tell she was poorly planned. I wanted enough str to wear a Spirit Monarch, but as you can see I went over board. It also appears I put points into Mana... I can't for the life of me figure out why I would have done that with 2 timed spells. Luckily it was last year and I can't remember wtf I was thinking.

Resists:
Main: 75/75/75/75
Switch: 75/75/75/75

On Main, Cold was actually at 69 for most of hell until I rescued Anya. Certainly no problems in this area, even before Anya.

Skills: After gear (before gear)
Fire tree:
Hydra: 28 (20)
Fire Mastery: 28 (20)
Fireball: 28 (20)
Prereqs: 3

Cold tree:
Frozen Ord: 26 (20)
Cold Mastery: 7 (1)
Frozen Armour: 7 (1)
Prereqs: 5

Lightning tree:
Teleport: 7 (1)
Static: 7 (1)
Prereqs: 1

I considered it cheap to run around using Frozen Orb. I only allowed myself to use it on Fire Immune monsters. Occasionally I used it as a compliment to the Hydras, but only if I already had 4 Hydras up and running... this happened very rarely since it took something like 6-8 seconds to get them all up (because of cast delay) and the first one was gone after 10 seconds.

Gear: (See bottom end of post for rare stats)

Weapon 1: 'Spirit' Crystal Sword (25% FRC, +92 mana)
Shield 1: 'Spirit' Monarch (32% FCR, +103 mana)
Weapoin 2: Wand with level 2 Lower Resist Charges
Shield 2: 'Ancients Pledge' Large Shield
Helm: Death Casque Circlet (rare)
Armour: 'Lionheart' Boneweave
Belt: Nightsmoke
Gloves: Magefist
Boots: Tearhaunch
Ammy: Eagle Scarab (rare)
Ring: Entropy Knot (rare)
Ring: Order Finger (rare)

Charms:
Burning Grand Charm of Sustenance x1
Plus a mess load of resist charms and 2 life charms

Merc:
Act 2 Holy Freeze
Weapon: 'Insight' Thresher
Armour: Shaftstop
Helm: Tal's

Certainly I could have gotten away without the Merc carrying an Insight stick, but 1) I'm lazy, and 2) it felt like I was already pressing enough buttons that I didn't need to add mana pots in there. Anyway, he died a lot, but his Aura helped make sure the Hydras had time to do their work, and he tanked pretty well the rest of the time.

The Gist of Alyx_Vance
Alyx's Hydras were able to tear apart anything that wasn't Fire Immune. As I said above, single monsters were her specialty, but as long as her merc was up and tanking her Hydras were able to kill even the largest of crowds.

Skill shrines made her even more powerful. The Hydras did about 200 more damage per head per fireball with a skill shrine on. Add the Lower Resists wand in there and you've got bbq'd monsters.

Frozen Orb is another powerful skill, considering it wasn't synergized at all, and only 1 point in CM, it still surprised me how quickly it was able to take down FI's. The Lower Resist wand certainly helped it as well.

Some Tactics:
Basically the theroy was that I would cast a Hydra at the edge of the screen, if it started shooting I'd cast more, then creep ahead a little bit, cast more, etc. If the Hydra didn't start shooting I'd run to it and cast another Hydra at the edge of the screen, repeat.

What usually happened was I'd cast a Hydra, move, cast a Hydra, move, cast a hydra, move, cast a hydra, move... oh crap... there is a bunch of monsters... I guess I forgot to wait and see if the hydra was attacking. At this point a quick teleport would bring my merc up to tank and I'd stand in the background casting LR and Hydra as need, also feeding mr. Moron potions, or retreating if he was getting too beaten up.

The best was when you got into a fight, merc was up front tanking, and the monsters were dieing so you kept slowly moving forwards and pushing your Hydras forwards, and the monsters would keep trickling in from off screen. If the monsters were there and you kept it going right you could clear out half a level before your merc got distracted and went to look at the wall rather then tanking for you. This of course didn't happen often, and there couldn't be FI's mixed in there or it ruined all the fun. It made me happy when it did happen, and also I really enjoyed going back to pick through all the loot.

However, there really was no suck thing as going anywhere quickly with this character. With 2 timed spells you couldn't rush, you had to move at the pace you were allowed to cast Hydras at really.

Some Troubles:
- Hydra and Teleport are both right click only. I think it would have been uber helpful if I could have assigned Hydra to left click. Constantly having to press hotkeys to switch from Hydra to Teleport a) got annoying, and b) really made things difficult when needing to retreat quickly, or wanting to teleport once, and then drop a Hydra and then teleport again.

Challenges:
Trapped Stairs:
I really don't know how long the Hydra spell timer is, but it felt like between 1 and 2 seconds. If you arrive at the bottom of a set of stairs and find yourself surrounded it takes somewhere around 8 seconds to get all your Hydras up and running. During this time it's nearly impossible to find a safe place to stand with your merc in between you and the monsters. they were just always very messy situations, luckily they don't happen that often.

Cold and Fire Immunes mixed together:
With Both Hydra and FO being timed skills, if FI's and CI's were mixed together it made things quite difficult. I could pop up some Hydras and usually they'd end up attacking the FI monsters while I would end up standing there waiting 1-2 second before being able to cast Frozen Orb, which was generally half wasted by the CI monsters blocking some of the shards. It was just very difficult to cast the right spell at the right time when the Immune monsters were mixed together, and if you casted the wrong spell, you had to wait before you could cast another. Usually I had to try and split them up, luring a few away at a time.

Finds:

NM Hellforge: (don't remember)
Hell Hellforge: Lem (ugh)
Random runes: Hel, Hel, Hel.
Not a good guardian for runes.

Random Items: Wizard Spike, Gerkes, Frostwind (grailer), Demon Limb.
Meph's drop
Baal's drop - the prick.

Well that's it for this Guardian, she was pretty fun but I found myself being frustrated with my merc a lot for not being in the right place at the right time. I probably wont play her again now that she is done, as I don't see her being particularly good at anything specific.

Read out of Alyx's rare items, as promised:
Code:
Death Casque
Circlet
Defense: 27
Durability: 35 of 35
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0xb8b49316
Fire Resist +12%
Lightning Resist +12%
Cold Resist +12%
Poison Resist +23%
8% Life stolen per hit
+1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
30% Faster Run/Walk
10% Chance to cast Level 3 Charged Bolt when struck

Eagle Scarab
Amulet
Item Level: 41
Fingerprint: 0x2c026c5a
+3 to Dexterity
+43 to Life
Fire Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Cold Resist +15%
Poison Resist +23%
Half Freeze Duration

Entropy Knot
Ring
Required Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0x99dbf81
+11 to Attack Rating
Damage Reduced by 2
Cold Resist +16%
Poison Resist +27%
4% Life stolen per hit

Order Finger
Ring
Required Level: 60
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xd797147d
+134 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +11%
Lightning Resist +24%
Cold Resist +11%
Poison Resist +11%
5% Mana stolen per hit
+3 to Light Radius
Level 1 Attract (22/22 Charges)

Thanks for reading!
-hps

Originally posted by Hp_Sauce on Dec 5, 2007:

Guardian #6: Flogging_Molly

Well this ones really nothing special at the moment. I created her after I found my perfect Deaths Fathom because I wanted a task worthy of the weapon. The plan is to get her to level 99 one day, but for now it's just Guardian.

She was named after my favorite band (Flogging Molly), I also thought it was fitting since I'd be flogging a lot of monsters before she reached her goal.

I started running Pindle with her right away. My plan was to go all the way to 95 before I went past Pindle, but I only made it to 94 3/4, that was enough Pindle for me.

Guardian Flogging Molly
Level: 94 7/8
Life: 1290
Mana: 476
Change to block: 4%

Imo her life is too low for running Baal a million times over, I was hoping to have a CTA by now, but I don't.

Damage
Blizzard: 4880-5118
Ice Blast: 2213-2285
Glacial Spike: 963-1023
Fireball: 2533-2797

Her damage is also too low in my opinion. I guess I need more cold skillers (only 3 atm), but she kills ok for now. I'm not going to get serious into Baal until I get that CTA (probably will be years until then... ugh).

Stats

Str: 87
Dex: 36
Vit: 417
Eng: 47

I still haven't done the book quest in act 3 yet, so once I've got those 5 extra stat points I'll be able to glitch on Tgods to help with gloams.

Resists
Main: 61/75/75/10
Switch: (no switch weapon/shield yet)

I need to do some work here too before I'll be happy. Not sure where I'll get it from though.

Skills: After +skills (before)
Fire tree:
Firebolt: 29 (20)
Fireball: 29 (20)
Fire Mastery: 10 (1)
Warmth: 10 (1)

Cold tree:
Blizzard: 20 (32)
Ice Blast: 20 (32)
Glacial Spike: 16 (28)
Frozen Armour: 13 (1)
Cold Mastery: 13 (1)
Prereqs: 2

Lightning tree:
Static: 10 (1)
Teleport: 10 (1)
Prereqs: 1

Gear:

Weapon: Deaths Fathom (30%) with 4/-4 cold facet
Shield: Lidless Wall with Perfect Diamond
Helm: Shako with 4/-3 cold facet
Armour: Skin of the Viper with Perfect Topaz
Gloves: Rares with cold/lightning resist and 20% mf
Boots: Rares with cold/fire resist and 30% faster r/w
Ammy: Tals
Ring: Nagelring
Ring: Rare with cold/lightning resist and 10% mf

As you can see, she's sort of set up for MF'ing at the moment, because I used her in the last MFO (on Pindle) so that I could gain some levels and some items. The weapon, shield, helm, armour, and ammy will probably all stay, but other items may have to change, we will see.

Merc:
Act 2 Prayer
Weapon: Eth 'Insight' Cryptic Axe
Helm: Crown of Thieves
Armour: 'Treachery' Wire fleece

Probably Prayer isn't the most practical thing to be using, I might change him to Holy Freeze at some point, but I really like when my health orb stays full.

She kills pretty quick, and has the most hit points of any sorc I've ever played, but I don't think she is good enough to make it to level 99 without a death. I've got some work to do.

If anyone has any suggestions or thought, feel free.

anyway, I think that's about it.

Thanks for reading!
-hps

Originally posted by JoeBruce on Sep 17, 2018:

Guardian La Bruja: Hydra Sorceress (with a cold streak)

Howdy.

This Guardian thread has been a bit on the back-burner for while. I kept a thread of her journey through hell going which finished on August 25, but I know she won the title at least a few weeks before that. Of course, with the habitat of folks to wait years(!) to post their Guardian threads nowadays I suppose I'm ahead of the curve.

Before I start swapping her gear out, I figured I should make the thread with all her current stuff and stats. Note that this character played as single-pass, untwinked. Aside from having to clear some monsters when back-tracking to a dungeon (via waypoint at the start of a new session) now and then, I played through and killed (almost) everything once. She used an extended stash via GoMule. I did end up hot-muling 1 Gheed's charm - although it was garbage and the replacement much better, I just can't bring myself to toss it. So yeah, she found 2 Gheed's.

Name: La_Bruja
Class: Sorceress
Experience: 1218439886
Level: 86

Naked/Gear
Strength: 77/80
Dexterity: 206/224
Vitality: 202/202
Energy: 35/45
HP: 569/802
Mana: 205/231
Stamina: 351/351
Defense: 51/648
AR: 980/1094

Fire: 172/132/72
Cold: 178/138/78
Lightning: 183/143/83
Poison: 169/129/69

MF: 123 Block: 75
GF: 253 FR/W: 33
FHR: 61 (Breakpoint @60!) IAS: 0
FCR: 68 (Breakpoint!)

Her resists oscillated slightly towards the end of Hell as new charms were found and new combos were made. Sometimes they were all maxed, but sometimes one or two had slightly lower (mainly fire and poison, as shown).

I started the character thinking of 2/3 block, but she passed that and I felt that 200 base vitality should be good. By the end she had max block. In fact her final level she had 2 extra stat points so invested those into Vitality. That was helped with some decent rings and a 2-socket Heater in late Hell. For a single-pass character I think she came out pretty solid, stat-wise.

Fire Bolt: 1/5
Warmth: 1/5
Inferno: 0/0
Blaze: 0/0
Fire Ball: 15/19
Fire Wall: 0/0
Enchant: 1/5
Meteor: 0/0
Fire Mastery: 20/24
Hydra: 20/24

Charged Bolt: 0/0
Static Field: 10/11
Telekinesis: 1/2
Nova: 0/0
Lightning: 0/0
Chain Lightning: 0/0
Teleport: 1/2
Thunder Storm: 0/0
Energy Shield: 0/0
Lightning Mastery: 0/0

Ice Bolt: 1/4
Frozen Armor: 1/4
Frost Nova: 1/4
Ice Blast: 1/4
Shiver Armor: 0/0
Glacial Spike: 1/4
Blizzard: 1/4
Chilling Armor: 0/0
Frozen Orb: 20/23
Cold Mastery: 1/4

I really love the Hydra Sorceress build. I have one in softcore at level 89. The ideal gear (in my opinion) is Tal Rasha's set. Toss on some Magefist, good rare boots and rings, then decide what shield you want. But if I ever find all of that (currently missing Tal's armor), she was going to have to earn it. (In fact, I found Tal's amulet with another character while La Bruja was questing.)

I generally just do max Hydra/Fire Mastery/Orb, 10-12 into Static Field, the rest into Cold Mastery. This time I decided to pump up the Hydras. Just for fun. Static Field is because everything (not lightning immune) dies faster, and it gives me something to cast (besides Glacial Spike) during spell cool-down. Did I mention I really love this build?

The Journey:
As mentioned, the latter third was documented in a thread. What more do you want? I'm really glad I made her to Guardian, as I've had two previous characters of the same build (plus two twinked javazons) that perished in the late game over the past few years. I don't play much, so it's a big deal to get a single-pass character to Guardian. It takes a lot of time to full-clear everything.

She should have been dead on a few occasions, including getting myself into a terrible spot in the final (false) Tomb of Tal Rasha. Short version: I had to teleport into the unknown, wound up surrounded by beetles and Urdars, but made it out a town portal after blocking an Urdar hit with only ~70 hit points remaining. Plus she almost got 1-shot by a zombie in Act 5 ice caves - that would have been a really disappointing death.

I have to go make dinner or I might get myself into trouble! Might edit this later and add more (and make the inevitable corrections or parenthetical additions).

Originally posted by Karmeus on Feb 16, 2004:

1.10 Guardian Starlane

Ok, the forums are up and running again, let's see if I can get this written before it goes down.

As the title says this is a thread to celebrate my first ever SP Guardian 👏 Actually, it's even the first ever SP char I've ever managed to get beyond Hell Ancients. It was an exciting ride, that is, the session which got Starlane past the Ancients and then Baal. I've written how that happened here.

Starlane was of the new cookie-cutter build: Frozen orb/Meteor-fireball Sorceress, and in general that's what she does, cutting cookies :D She was very easy to play and only had a couple of hairy moments where things almost went wrong. That usually involved me rushing her into places where there were a lot of monsters ready to cut her to pieces. The most dangerous encounters were with Undead Stygian dolls (We hatesss them!!!), Unraveller type and with blood witches in Act V. The last two mostly because their attacks (death star on the floor and the blood star) are very high damage and resists don't help much.

Starlane has become VERY efficient at killing Mephisto, in NM I ran him at players 4 continuously, in Hell I usually do hit at players 1 since it's faster and it keeps the merc alive (more money for gambling). The general strategy for reaching and killing Meph was simple. take the WP from the act IV sanctuary to the Durance 2 WP. then select teleport and teleport all the way to the stairs down to durance 3. I did this by just keeping the mouse button down and aim at the edge of the screen. with a bit of faster cast rate you are not really often hit by monsters (happens only occasionally) and it's pretty safe... only once did I get in a bit of trouble when I TPed straight in the middle of an extra fast boss pack of stygian dolls, but I managed to tp out of there and finish the run. At Durance 3 it usually: drink mana potion - tp across the moat - walk a bit until Meph comes forward - Static Meph down to 50% Health - feed merc 2 health potions - orb Meph to death, switch to alibaba in final seconds. A run takes about 1½ minutes with picking up stuff, ID-ing it and selling the crap, and that's in Hell on an averagely bad map seed.

Ok down to skills and equipment:
Starlane, level 85
Strength: 85
Dexterity: 226 (75% block with Visceratuaunt)
Energy: 48
Vitality: 156

Cold Skills:
Frozen orb: 20
Cold Mastery: 20
1 in prereqs

Lightning skills:
Static: 1
Telekinesis: 1
Teleport: 1

Fire Skills:
Meteor: 20
Fireball: 20
Fire bolt: 3
Fire mastery: 1
1 in prereqs

Thoughts behind skill choice, not so much :D . Since this char was destined to become a MF char and Meph dies so fast with Orb, I maxed orb and cold mastery... pretty much anything not cold immune dies FAST, they never get near her. The fire skills are more secondary, to support the merc when he's fighting cold immunes. Fire Mastery was mostly ignored since it only adds 7% fire damage per level while the synnergies between bolt, ball and meteor add more to eachother.

The lightning skill tree was also pretty much ignored except for the "useful" skills. I decided not to go for energy shield since my idea was that with an empty mana ball I cannot teleport out of a difficult situation where I'm being hit all the time. It seemed to have worked, but it's a personal decision. The frozen armors were also ignored.

As for the her end game equipment, it was stuff that was found between her and my Strafeazon, both are on the HC ladder. Near the end of the game she and her merc were only wearing self found stuff, mostly coming off hell Mephisto:
Occulus
Skin of the Vipermagi
(33%, with perfect ruby)
Visceratuaunt (with perfect Diamond)
Rockstopper
Rare Amulet: +15 to Energy, +4 to Minimum Damage, Fire Resist +23%, Lightning Resist +6%, Cold Resist +6%, Poison Resist +6%, +1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Rare Sharkskin Belt: Defense: 72, +2 to Strength, +22 to Life, Lightning Resist +12%, Cold Resist +30%, 24% Faster Hit Recovery
Rare Chain Boots: Defense: 17, Cold Resist +8%, Poison Resist +28%, 19% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items, 20% Faster Run/Walk, Poison Length Reduced by 25%
Chance Guards: 40% MF
Rare Ring: +7 to Life, +72 to Attack Rating, Magic Damage Reduced by 1, Lightning Resist +15%, Cold Resist +18%, 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Rare Ring: +7 to Energy, +10 to Life, Fire Resist +11%, Lightning Resist +34%, Cold Resist +11%, Poison Resist +33%, Adds 1-2 fire damage

On switch: Alibaba (empty sockets) and another Visceratuaunt (I find these often, 4 so far)

Her Merc was using, a Shaft stop, Vampire Gaze and a triple Amn Hone Sundan.

That's pretty much it, I haven't really tried her in the pit just yet, but since her MF is a bit on the low side I think I'll keep running Meph for a while, he's been nice to me so far as you can see

Originally posted by @Kitteh on Apr 25, 2018:

Guardian #7 - Habacalva - The Ice Cold Hydra Sorceress

Habacalva, the ice cold hydra sorceress, has reached guardianship!

She was a really, really fun character - hydra is one of my favourite skills. Hydra is particularly nice for hardcore and with the low skill requirements of frozen orb, it seemed like the logical partner skill for hydra. Looking back, I should have used Hexfire, but I didn't think about it :p Habacalva is going to become a Mephisto runner and potentially Mausoleum for a nice change.

No high rune this time - 3 of my 7 guardians have had a high rune drop during their playthrough :p

You can see in the gameplay (timestamps included for main fights) that I used corners quite a lot, or in the case of the Diablo the protective screens. Fighting across rivers etc was also common. Hydra is just so well suited to hardcore. I did actually have a hardcore hydra/FO sorceress prior to my restarting, but she bit the dust in hell sewers (I think).

Anyway, thanks!

Name: Habacalva
Experience: 789148455
Level: 81

Naked/Gear
Strength: 96/112
Dexterity: 155/155
Vitality: 209/251
Energy: 35/55
HP: 578/774
Mana: 195/303
Stamina: 353/353
Defense: 38/1038
AR: 725/791

Fire: 182/142/82
Cold: 196/156/96
Lightning: 185/145/85
Poison: 147/107/47

MF: 47 Block: 75
GF: 0
FR/W: 48
FHR: 60
IAS: 0
FCR: 65

Fire Bolt: 1/5
Warmth: 1/5
Fire Ball: 16/20
Enchant: 1/5
Fire Mastery: 20/24
Hydra: 20/24

Static Field: 1/4
Telekinesis: 1/4
Teleport: 1/4

Ice Bolt: 1/4
Frozen Armor: 1/4
Frost Nova: 1/4
Ice Blast: 1/4
Glacial Spike: 1/4
Blizzard: 1/4
Frozen Orb: 20/23
Cold Mastery: 4/7

Chromatic Amulet
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xf395bee7
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
All Resistances +26

Flawless Diamond
Required Level: 15
Weapons: +54% Damage to Undead
Armor: +80 to Attack Rating
Shields: Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Plague Blazer
Greaves
Defense: 13
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 70
Fingerprint: 0x3d4d65fd
+30% Faster Run/Walk
Heal Stamina Plus 50%
Cold Resist +38%
Fire Resist +40%
14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

Nagelring
Ring
Required Level: 7
Fingerprint: 0x6870ca0b
Item Level: 12
+66 to Attack Rating
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
Attacker Takes Damage of 3
29% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Emerald Small Charm
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x646a05c7
Poison Resist +11%

Lapis Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd98ee7b
+1 to Strength
Cold Resist +7%

Azure Small Charm
Small Charm
Required Level: 1
Fingerprint: 0xec861dc0
Item Level: 2
Cold Resist +3%

Lapis Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4bdc1e81
Cold Resist +6%

Azure Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 18
Fingerprint: 0xb77f20eb
Item Level: 82
Cold Resist +5%
4% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 17
Fingerprint: 0x7d815b4e
+15 to Life

Tangerine Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa85cefb6
Lightning Resist +5%

Ocher Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd3b5eae1
Lightning Resist +6%

Russet Small Charm of Flame
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x17fe7f5c
Item Level: 12
Adds 1 - 2 Fire Damage
Fire Resist +6%

Garnet Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x34aee7a5
+3% Faster Run/Walk
Fire Resist +8%

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xd588a9ff
+20 to Life

Chaos Turn
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x704e1a3
Item Level: 39
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+4 to Life
+10 to Mana
Fire Resist +22%
Damage Reduced by 1

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 25
Durability: 18 of 18
Fingerprint: 0x61d390cc
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+26% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

Peasant Crown
War Hat
Defense: 108
Required Level: 28
Fingerprint: 0xa3fb28c1
+1 to All Skills
+15% Faster Run/Walk
+100% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Vitality
+20 to Energy
Replenish Life +9

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 636
Durability: 150 of 150
Fingerprint: 0x3bbf3907
+164% Enhanced Defense
+101 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+81 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd1c9a5d2
+13 to Life

Ocher Small Charm of Shock
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2bc694b9
Item Level: 21
Adds 1 - 6 Lightning Damage
Lightning Resist +6%

Viridian Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb2b8a0a9
Poison Resist +6%

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x848fa06f
Item Level: 40
+15 to Life

Tangerine Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa76a6514
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Lightning Resist +4%

Russet Small Charm of Venom
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x350795b7
Adds 15 Poison Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
Fire Resist +6%

Lapis Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3daa0dae
Item Level: 33
Cold Resist +7%

Ocher Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9dd485e3
Item Level: 61
Lightning Resist +6%

Tangerine Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xef8b3eaf
Item Level: 48
Lightning Resist +5%

Shimmering Small Charm of Blight
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbefafba8
Adds 6 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
All Resistances +5

Coral Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x170ef6b9
Lightning Resist +21%

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x45ef4956
+12 to Life

Emerald Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7f7d58c4
Poison Resist +10%

Tome of Town Portal
Fingerprint: 0xd9270a54
Item Level: 8

Rhyme
Superior Bone Shield
ShaelEth
Defense: 34
Chance to Block: 40
Durability: 44 of 44
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x8db06946
+40% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+12% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +25
Cannot Be Frozen
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Increase Maximum Durability 10%
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Eth Rune

Shael Rune
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Eth Rune
Weapons: -25% Target Defense
Armor: Regenerate Mana 15%
Shields: Regenerate Mana 15%

Amethyst
Required Level: 12
Weapons: +80 to Attack Rating
Armor: +6 to Strength
Shields: +18 Defense

Flawless Amethyst
Weapons: +100 to Attack Rating
Armor: +8 to Strength
Shields: +24 Defense

Flawless Amethyst

Tal Rune
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Flawless Amethyst

Gale Cord
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 30
Fingerprint: 0x445bd4b7
10% Chance to cast level 3 Nova when struck
+36 to Life
Lightning Resist +20%
Poison Resist +20%
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x689c9048

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0xbfdf672e
Item Level: 8

Coral Large Charm
Large Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc45365ee
Item Level: 62
Lightning Resist +12%

Key
Fingerprint: 0x6e7754d4

Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 35%
Replenishes Health 35%

Flawless Amethyst

Flawless Emerald
Weapons: Adds 60 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (152 Frames)
Armor: +8 to Dexterity
Shields: Poison Resist +28%

Flawless Skull
Weapons: 3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Replenish Life +4
Regenerate Mana 12%
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 16

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Raven Veil
Tiara
Defense: 90
Durability: 21 of 25
Required Level: 52
Fingerprint: 0xb93b850b
Item Level: 99
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Adds 1 - 53 Lightning Damage
+77% Enhanced Defense
+7 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +8

Cruel Hold
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 8
Durability: 14 of 14
Fingerprint: 0xda2335f5
Item Level: 99
3% Mana stolen per hit
+17% Enhanced Defense
+19 to Mana
Cold Resist +16%
Half Freeze Duration
Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Greater Healing Potion
Replenish Life +180

Greater Healing Potion
Replenish Life +180

Greater Healing Potion
Replenish Life +180

Spirit
Crystal Sword
TalThulOrtAmn
One Hand Damage: 5 - 15
Fingerprint: 0x42895bfa
Item Level: 60
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
7% Life stolen per hit
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+98 to Mana
+7 Magic Absorb
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Amn Rune

Tal Rune

Thul Rune
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Ort Rune
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Whitstan's Guard
Round Shield
Defense: 154
Chance to Block: 67
Durability: 64 of 64
Required Strength: 53
Fingerprint: 0x472899f1
+40% Faster Block Rate
55% Increased Chance of Blocking
+175% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +19
Half Freeze Duration
+5 to Light Radius
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Diamond

Perfect Diamond
Weapons: +68% Damage to Undead
Armor: +100 to Attack Rating
Shields: Cold Resist +19%
Lightning Resist +19%
Fire Resist +19%
Poison Resist +19%

Name: Kasim
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Def-Nightmare
Experience: 64591380
Level: 81
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 179/199
Dexterity: 144/149
HP: 1607/1748
Defense: 1189/1964
AR: 1865/339430

Fire: 180/140/80
Cold: 210/170/110
Lightning: 208/168/108
Poison: 180/140/80

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask
Defense: 122
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0xbd588abb
10% Mana stolen per hit
10% Life stolen per hit
+45 Defense
+60 to Life
+30 to Mana
All Resistances +15

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 653
Durability: 149 of 150
Fingerprint: 0x7cc8949f
+172% Enhanced Defense
+101 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Lightning Resist +28%
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Ambergris Jewel

Ambergris Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0x1856d65
Item Level: 38
Lightning Resist +28%

Insight
Thresher
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 46 - 435
Durability: 43 of 65
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 152
Required Dexterity: 118
Fingerprint: 0x38df17bd
Item Level: 79
Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
209% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
181% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
+2 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Tir Rune
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Tal Rune

Sol Rune
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Attachments

• 1591166522112.png
    1591166522112.png
    665.7 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by @Kitteh on Aug 22, 2019:

Guardian #20 - Transposition - The Katy Perry Tribute Act

Transposition, guardian #20, has reached guardianship! Transposition is a classical meteorb sorceress - got to love the golden oldies, huh @kestegs ? She blasted through the game at P8/P8/P3, and now I wish that I had upped the setting a bit. It's so long since I used meteor that I forgot how damned fun it is! Mostly she used FO for nightmare but it was evenly balance for hell, nicely noted in a boss pack int he highlights video, which is two packs together, one fire immune and one cold immune. She had some good finds too actually, including a trapper skiller and a MA skiller, which is trap skillers in back to back guardians so I was fairly certain that the D2 Gods wanted me to make a trapper. Of course, then that green piece dropped... So, obviously that is next :) Transposition doesn't have any immediate future plans so she will just sit there until a time such as I need her. I have a few other guardians in the immediate future though; frost zealot, tesladin, trapper, DS barb and hopefully Talic or Korlic for my Trials and Tribulations trio.

Code:
Name:       Transposition
Class:      Sorceress
Experience: 906407838
Level:      83

Naked/Gear
Strength:   114/156
Dexterity:  28/45
Vitality:   328/370
Energy:     35/42
HP:         818/1286
Mana:       199/439
Stamina:    474/597
Defense:    7/1660
AR:         90/175

Fire:       176/136/76
Cold:       202/162/102
Lightning:  222/182/122
Poison:     248/208/148

MF:         127       Block:      7
GF:         201
FR/W:       20
FHR:        95
IAS:        0
FCR:        115

Code:
Fire Bolt: 2/17
Warmth: 1/16
Inferno: 1/16
Blaze: 1/16
Fire Ball: 2/17
Fire Wall: 1/16
Enchant: 0/0
Meteor: 20/35
Fire Mastery: 20/35
Hydra: 0/0

Static Field: 1/13
Telekinesis: 1/13
Teleport: 1/13

Ice Bolt: 13/26
Frozen Armor: 1/14
Frost Nova: 1/14
Ice Blast: 1/14
Glacial Spike: 1/14
Blizzard: 1/14
Frozen Orb: 20/33
Cold Mastery: 5/18

Code:
Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xc92a9734
+1 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)

Burning Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x906b5628
Item Level: 58
+16 to Life

Amber Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x8a732532
+10 to Life
Lightning Resist +10%

Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa09023da
+19 to Life
Lightning Resist +10%

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcba94da
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe793b1b8
+19 to Life

Chilling Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3bee1170
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)

Snake's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x317cb9c4
+18 to Life
+10 to Mana

Sapphire Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x63833817
Cold Resist +11%

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x73274693
+19 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xaf2b009e
+20 to Life

Dwarf Star
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0xb7159455
+40 to Life
+40 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
Fire Absorb 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 13
100% Extra Gold from Monsters

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 104
Durability: 11 of 12
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x66ae94b8
+2 to All Skills
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
All Stats +2
+124 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+124 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)

Shael Rune
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Chains of Honor
Dusk Shroud
DolUmBerIst
Defense: 770
Durability: 19 of 20
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x60dd1934
Item Level: 73
+2 to All Skills
+200% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
8% Life stolen per hit
+70% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
Replenish Life +7
All Resistances +65
Damage Reduced by 8%
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Um Rune
Required Level: 47
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%
Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 172
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 91
Fingerprint: 0xaa058e
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+162% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Strength
+13 to Vitality
+83 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level)
50% Slower Stamina Drain
Poison Resist +57%
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x451987a4
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +24

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2bb2e141
+19 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1bcce38e
Item Level: 88
+18 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1b36b3e6
+19 to Life

Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9bb77838
+19 to Life
Lightning Resist +11%

Ruby Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf14e83b6
Fire Resist +10%

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x2e517b00

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Fingerprint: 0x31916528
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+30% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc55eb4e0
101% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 12%
36% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd312c4bf
+19 to Life

Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0xa42bb8cd
10% Chance to cast level 16 Lightning on striking
Lightning Absorb 20%
16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (11/11 Charges)
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (13/13 Charges)
Level 2 Oak Sage (15/15 Charges)

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd01d4f37
+18 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc1f0b98a
+17 to Life

Ruby Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x6c224e91
Item Level: 58
+14 to Life
Fire Resist +10%

Snake's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe1e8d6f2
+20 to Life
+11 to Mana

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 127
Required Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x7fc044
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+103% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Call to Arms
Double Axe
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 27 - 74
Durability: 12 of 13
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 33
Fingerprint: 0x66fa77b9
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
290% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+6 to Battle Command
+5 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ethereal
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune

Ral Rune

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Required Level: 57
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 316
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 43 of 44
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 146
Fingerprint: 0x73b1d9ee
+2 to All Skills
+27% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+89 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+8 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune

Thul Rune

Ort Rune

Amn Rune

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x1a72379a
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +37
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune

Ko Rune
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Required Level: 55
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 135
Durability: 81 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0xab365984
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+95 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+8 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune

Thul Rune

Ort Rune

Amn Rune

Code:
Mercenary:

Name:       Haseen
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Comb-Normal
Experience: 63668638
Level:      83
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   187/217
Dexterity:  151/181
HP:         1750/1921
Defense:    1288/2246
AR:         1952/404064

Fire:       203/163/103
Cold:       200/160/100
Lightning:  170/130/70
Poison:    170/130/70

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 659
Durability: 146 of 150
Fingerprint: 0xc4bee529
+174% Enhanced Defense
+103 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+38 to Life
+83 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Ruby

Perfect Ruby
Weapons: Adds 15 - 20 Fire Damage
Armor: +38 to Life
Shields: Fire Resist +40%

Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown
Defense: 299
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0xde77d38c
12% Life stolen per hit
+163% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+25 to Dexterity
+50 to Life
+35 to Mana
Fire Resist +33%
84% Extra Gold from Monsters
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Fal Rune

Fal Rune
Weapons: +10 to Strength
Armor: +10 to Strength
Shields: +10 to Strength

Insight
Colossus Voulge
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 88 - 782
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Strength: 200
Required Dexterity: 45
Fingerprint: 0x18e533af
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
217% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
206% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
+1 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Ral Rune

Tir Rune
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Tal Rune

Sol Rune
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Originally posted by mattinm on Jan 2, 2010:

Guardian ColdieLocks - My first Guardian!

Intro

And so it's complete! My very first Guardian (and my first write-up of any build). I know, this character doesn't ooze style points, nor does she make anyone quiver in fear, but she got me through NM and A1 hell totally untwinked, and utterly obliterated Hell with all the lovely gear I got from the x-mas and Anaesthesia giveaways. Huge thanks to Thomh, Grisu, and Anaesthesia for making this task markedly easier.

Her name has little relevance to her end-build :p. She was originally supposed to be a FO/FB sorceress with a fully synergized Orb and a FB backup, but I decided mid-NM (before I had comitted to IBolt), that I'd stick with what I knew. Boring, yes. Effective, simple, and down-right destructive? Heck yes!

Guardian ColdieLocks
Stats

LCS (FB/Meteor) [4056-4479 / 9794-10k]
LCS (FO) [495-518]

Level: 85
Str: 95 (105)
Dex: 173 (197)
Vit: 212 (222)
Eng: 35 (45)
HP: 921 (in gear)
Mana: 521 (in gear)

Skills
Warning: Shocker ahead

20 (26) Fire Ball
20 (26) Meteor
14 (22) Fire Mastery
1 (07) Warmth
5 pre-reqs

20 (28) Frozen Orb
9 (18) Cold Mastery
5 pre-reqs

1 SF, TK, Tele
Okay, there wasn't really any shocks there :p

Gear
Full Tal's (shael'd helm; ptopaz'd armour)
Up'd Shael'd Viscy
Magefists
War Travs (sometimes Treks if I was worried about FHR)
SoJ (thanks to Anaesthesia)
Rare Res/FR ring (or +28 nagel)

Charms
40mf Gheed's
3x cold skillers
4x 6mf sc
(I'd occasionally add a 12fhr GC and 2x 5fhr sc for the 86 bracket with Treks)

Totals
FCR: 70 (9-frame)
FHR: 45 or 65 or 87 (9-/8-/7-frame depending on gear)
FBR: 50 (5-frame)
Resists: 72/44/75/4
MF: 322 with +28 nagel

Printouts
Equipment

Code:
Death Mask
Fingerprint: 0xe46b3d82
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
10% Mana stolen per hit
10% Life stolen per hit
+45 Defense
+60 to Life
+30 to Mana
All Resistances +15
1 Sockets (1 used)

Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Lacquered Plate
Defense: 857
Durability: 55 of 55
Required Level: 71
Required Strength: 2
Fingerprint: 0x295f514e
+400 Defense
Cold Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +40%
Fire Resist +40%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
112% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Requirements -60%
Set (2 items): +10% Faster Cast Rate
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Fingerprint: 0xf7250feb
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+10 to Energy
+57 to Life
+77 to Mana
Set (2 items): +1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Set (3 items): -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Set (4 items): -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Set (5 items): +15% to Cold Skill Damage

Visceratuant
Heater
Defense: 261
Chance to Block: 52
Durability: 86 of 88
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0xb94eb1f4
+50% Faster Block Rate
30% Increased Chance of Blocking
+142% Enhanced Defense
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10
Required Level +7
1 Sockets (1 used)

Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Mesh Belt
Defense: 96
Required Strength: 16
Fingerprint: 0xbed996b6
+20 to Dexterity
+30 to Mana
37% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
12% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Requirements -20%
Set (2 items): +60 Defense
Set (3 items): +10% Faster Cast Rate

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Fingerprint: 0x7e32ae39
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+29% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 126
Durability: 48 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0x6c8e92d3
Item Level: 64
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+163% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 7
41% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x3621d19b
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 3 - 32 Lightning Damage
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Lightning Resist +33%
Set (4 items): +10% Faster Cast Rate

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x98c7bfd7
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

Ghoul Band
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x2f8c93bf
+4 to Dexterity
All Resistances +9
Lightning Resist +7%
Fire Resist +28%
Half Freeze Duration
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

===========
[b]Weapon swap[/b]
===========
Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Fingerprint: 0xc2dc9e76
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+10 to Energy
+57 to Life
+77 to Mana
Set (2 items): +1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Set (3 items): -15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Set (4 items): -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Set (5 items): +15% to Cold Skill Damage

Lidless Wall
Grim Shield
Defense: 406
Durability: 36 of 36
Required Strength: 48
Fingerprint: 0x6e1cf26e
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+80% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
+5 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal

Charms
Code:
Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9eb8314d
132% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 12%
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Chilling Grand Charm of Craftmanship
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x8dd7f246
+1 to Maximum Damage

Chilling Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd0be1047
Item Level: 69

Chilling Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7cbeede4

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xdbcae299
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc43aeca6

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbc9b2d

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf94b1aba

Mercenary
Code:
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 33 of 40
Fingerprint: 0x25e9ad37
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
8% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 19%
Magic Damage Reduced by 12

The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece
Defense: 1332
Durability: 20 of 135
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0xcbc854f2
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+166% Enhanced Defense
+50 Defense
Damage Reduced by 17
Magic Damage Reduced by 18
Cannot Be Frozen
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Attacker Takes Damage of 20
+103 Maximum Durability

Insight
Thresher
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 47 - 452
Durability: 34 of 65
Required Strength: 152
Required Dexterity: 118
Fingerprint: 0xeb8743c8
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
221% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
200% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
+2 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
4 Sockets (4 used)

Noteable Finds
- Hellforge: Lem/Lum
- Tal's Armour
- 768 eth AP (become 1152 eth 3os AP)
- Lightsabre
- 34 vipermagi
- Lenymo
- 28 Nagel (from a chest in *normal* catacombs)
- Full Irath's (best twinker stuff I got)
- -35eCR Wizendraw

NDE's
1. NM Meph - In her young days, she decided that her merc dropping against Meph was no big deal. One non-blocked shot from his orb proved her wrong. I tele'd across the moat to saftey and had ~50 life.

2. Hell Ancients - I can't remember the exact mods, but my merc was between Madawac and me, absorbing the throws, and suddenly decides to dart left. Smack! A single tomohawk brought me down to ~10 life. Luckily I had seperated them successfully. That'll learn me.

3. Pits - There was a triple-enchanted spawn on a unique (not sure which type) and I accidentily tele'd in for collection right as he popped. Luckily he was the last thing to die and I finished with ~25 life.

Notes
1. For some reason, both screenshots I took with Alt held didn't come out -- my screenie of Tal's Armour in the Pits and Baal's (pathetic) drop.

2. My primary concern, obviously, was survival. This is my first sorceress in a while (all others SC) to have maxed blocking. I can't really say that it did or didn't help, but it was nice having a 5-frame block against archer packs in the pits. But that would probably have been negated with a frame better casting. All-in-all, though, I'm extremely please with the Up'd Sheal'd Viscy.

3. Once my mercenary put on the Gladiator's Bane, he just laughed at most magic damage on /p1, even with ~50 resist all. It was dramatically better in most situations than the Shaftstop he previously donned. I was definitely surprised at it's effectiveness, especially when paired with the Gaze.

4. I used Meteor on this build *a lot* more than I do on my SC Meteorb. It just felt safer. I'd still FB spam, but I wouldn't just hope that it caused hit recover (which it did most of the time) like I do on my SC Meteorb.

5. Walking everywhere (except in town) isn't really that big of a deal. I just tele to get my merc in position, walk to get myself in position, and spam away. If anything goes wrong, I'm tele'ing out whether or not I go max block. Eventually I just forgot that I was actually walking not running.

Future Plans
ColdieLocks

Well, I'm happy with where she's at, but I *might* let her hang around the pits for a few more levels. Other than that, she's got an excellent LK map, so I'll probably mess around in there, and she'll probably run Andy for most of her MFing.

Other Chars
Well, I've already got a level 79 Fishymancer just waiting to finish up Hell. I really wanted to finish this beauty before I moved on though. I'll probably finish him up to be an area 85 runner (or just mainly WSK).

Then I've got quite a few builds that I want to try -- mainly a Fishyzon, a Tri-Elementalist, a Blizztress, and an IK Barb. One at a time though :p.

Thank you's
Thomh and Grisu for their additions to the HC Christmas Giveaway! Thanks for all the wonderful items, especially full Tal's.

Anaesthesia for adding even more items to my stash, especially the skillers for this character. More FO damage = More happy :D.

Originally posted by Milb on Jul 26, 2006:

Guardian No. 3, Giveaway, and Goodbye (for now!)

Hey,

First of all, here is the character I have just made Guardian, Firaga, an Orb/Hydra Sorc. I decided to quit D2 for now a couple of days ago, so I rushed through my last 2 projects. Firaga was in Act 1 Normal about 6 hours ago, and I have just taken her to Guardian now.

This was a rather crazy idea as my equipment isn't so strong, resists not great, no damage reduce, and only 60% block. I was planning on using her to MF NM Mephisto for a while but I decided to try and get her a good title 😃

This was a rather interesting 6 hours to say the least, my finger was constantly on the Full Rejuv button, and due to my low HP I was always under threat. I had god knows how many NDEs, I think from Act 3 I had one at least every ten minutes on average, and then when I got to Act 5 it got worse. I almost bit the dust before I reached the Ancients, some Tainted Boss Pack hit me for all but about a slither of my health, then another similar pack also almost got me.

Ancients were pretty tough at first, I got some nasty rolls but eventually I managed to get nice mods, separate them, and kill them individually.

Then my worse NDE came, I teleported into a pack of extra fast Demon Lancers, not pretty. I used 4 full rejuvs in about a second, but I managed to get out. The only problem after that was the second wave of Baal's minions. There were already Gloams in the Throne and they kept getting resurrected, not fun.

Here's the stats:

LCS

Skills:

20 Orb, 1 CMastery, 1 prereq's
20 Fireball, 20 Firebolt, 16 Hydra, 2 FM, 1 prereq's
(All +7 skills)

Gear:
Lore Full Helm
Tals Amulet
Vipermagi 27 'Ral'
Spirit Sword
Visceratuant Pdia
Trang's Claw

Fiend Buckle
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 33
Fingerprint: 0xc9b6fef0
+57 to Life
Fire Resist +10%
Poison Resist +26%

Plague Gyre
Ring
Item Level: 30
Fingerprint: 0xa38b678e
+3 to Mana
Fire Resist +24%
Lightning Resist +9%
2% Mana stolen per hit

Blood Spiral
Ring
Item Level: 35
Fingerprint: 0xcc187ccc
+8 to Energy
+7 to Maximum Stamina
Lightning Resist +7%
Cold Resist +18%
10% Faster Cast Rate

Pain Slippers
Boots
Defense: 3
Fingerprint: 0xefda4bd8
+3 to Dexterity
Fire Resist +26%
Lightning Resist +32%
72% Extra Gold from Monsters
10% Faster Hit Recovery

+charms with Res, Life, Mana and +1 cold skill

Merc - Holy Freeze:
Tal's Helm
Hone Sundan 'ShaelShaelAmn'
Duress (Muled from Zon)

Anyways, I kind of regret using Hydra, I used it very rarely and would have been far better off making a regular Meteorb, but hey, I made it to Guardian :laugh:

Well, I think it is time I gave up D2 again, I realised the other day that I gave up on pretty much the exact same day last year by looking through my post history 😁

I have decided to give away all my SC items, 1.11b RRM/RWM. There's nothing too godly in there but theres a few TC87s at least as well as some nice charms etc. I would be grateful if I could send the stash to someone to deal with the giveaway for me, please post here if you would be interested.

Also, can we give away runewords? I have a couple of nice ones (best being a Hoto) that I wouldn't want to go to waste.

I have greatly enjoyed my time here at the SPF, everyone is friendly and always willing to give help. If it wasn't for this place and the dii.net forums in general I would have given this game up years ago. I'll keep my eye on the forum for a while at least to check this thread.

Thanks for having me!
See you later 👋
Milb

Originally posted by Milb on Mar 8, 2007:

Quick hello and Guardian No 10

Hello SPF!

Haven't had time to get online recently, been busy at work so haven't had the energy to drive to the library to post until today, I hope everyone is well 😃

Anyways, I've played a bit of D2 and have made quite a nice character, nothing original but she is solid and does what I want her to do.

I made a Blizzballer, for Baal and Tunnel running, shes quite effective, can clear the Tunnels comfortably at players8 and do Baalruns on p3, haven't risked her any higher yet. I Guardianed her in a couple of days, as a twinked sorc can charge through the game like no other charcter can. She had a couple of nice finds on the way too, I stopped in the Tunnels for some levels and found a Griswold's Valor, a Pul and a Nightwings Veil, and after Guardianing her I've also found a Tomb Reaver, Alma Negra and a few other Grailers, hopefully she'll start dropping what I really need soon (DF, Trangs Belt and an IKSC).

Anyways, on to her stats, these are pretty vague as I don't have all the info on hand:

Guardian Felicia, Blizzballer
Lvl 89 (Guardian at 82)
Life 1.2k
Mana 400

Stats:
Str: 146
Dex: Base
Vit: Rest
Eng: Base

Damage:
FB 3k
Blizzard 3.4k

Res 75/75/75/x

Skills: 20 FB/20 FB/20 Blizz/20 GS/1 FM/1 CM / rest in Ice Bolt
I have level 13 CM after skills, the plan is to find 4 cold skillers or rearrange her gear to take it past level 17.

Gear:
Full Tals (PTopazes in Helm and Armor)
War Travs
Wisp Projector (MF and some Gloam protection)
Rare ring with Res
Magefists
Spirit Shield 35 FCR
Charms: Some life SCs, 2 cold skillers, and 1 GC with Fire Res.

Hellforges Shael/Lem :undecided:

She is a pretty fun character to play, hopefully I'll find a DF and I'll be able to put in some high players setting Baalruns.

I'm currently in Act3 NM with an Assasin I'm trying, she doesn't seem too effective but I'll probably get her through, she's quite well twinked but I've made the build up myself as I had no guides to go off so hopefully she will turn out ok!

Anyways, I'll be online again for a couple of days this weekend and get my forum fix for the next month, thanks for reading!
Milb

Originally posted by Online on Nov 29, 2006:

Guardian Nr.3

I proudly present you Grape :

Vanilla v1.10

Character name : Grape
Character type : Hardcore Sorceress
Character level : 81
Character exp : 777449699

Hard points (after items)
Strength : 75 (87)
Energy : 46 (86)
Dexterity : 172 (172)
Vitality : 192 (222)
Stat Points Rem : 0
Skill Points Rem: 0
Chance to block : 60%

Resists (hell , didnt do last anya quest as i didnt really need it) :
Fire - 75
Light - 75
Cold - 75
Poison - 47

Base (after items)
Life : (766)
Mana : (323)

Skills :
Frozen orb : 20 (24)
Cold mastery : 2 (5)
Fireball : 18 (21)
Hydra : 20 (23)
Fire mastery 20 (23)

Rules : No save and exit to avoid death , no magic finding unless absolutely needed , no tp in belt when facing ancients , untwinked.

First of all , im very happy about items i have found. I didnt do a single mf run and so far this is the best equiped character i have.

This character has been a blast to play. Start was slow like with all sorcs. I pumped fireball early , putting points into prereqs . When i became level 30 i pumped orb. When maxed it pumped hydra , fire mastery and lastly dropped few points into fireball. I cant say much about normal/NM .Orb slaughtered everything at such speed it was scary . In hell things became more interesting because of immunities. Normally i'd set up few hydras on edge of screen to scout , run in and rip everything apart with more hydras/orbs. Hydra's really shined in dungeons like flayer dungeon.I always found that place very dangerous with those extra fast flayers. This time i'd just drop some hydras and wait till they drop.

NDE's : none. Yes , none at all. There were few scary moments tho. In spider cavern extra strong boss spider managed to sneak behind me and take a free shot while i was amped. It would have probably left me on very low life , but luckily i managed to block the hit. Also , i got in talic's whirld once but a few FRJs solved the problem. Not much apart that i think.

Specific challenges :

Bosses : they were easy, not much i can say about those fights.

Gloams : i never understood why they are so feared. My hydras would usually kill them from distance. If they came orb would solve matters quickly.

Act 2 , tall rasha's tomb : The hardest time i've had apart ancients. I had really hard time getting to "ressurecting guys" as skeletons kept coming and coming while their immunities made them quite hard to kill. I didnt want to risk teleporting on top of ressurecters so i had to waste a lot of time running, breaking the packs , etc.

Chaos sanctuary : OB = cold immune. Doom knights = fire immune. Result , lead doom knights away from OBs , kill them , kill OBs then. It took quite a time but wasnt really dangerous. My merc died twice.

Act 5 bloody foothills : monsters were burning archers and quill rats. This combination created bunch of ranged attackers shooting at me from all sides. Lots of teleporting , potion drinking and time later i got through.

Ancients : re-rolled their mods few times , to get them without FE or might/fanatism auras. My merc died early , didnt manage to teleport him away. So , first of all i decided to kill madawc and korlic as they were both cold immune. Spammed hydras , ran around . Quite a few times i ran out of stamina. Wasnt fun :undecided:. After about 30 minutes both of them collapsed leaving me and 3 full rejuv potions against talic. After lots of running and waiting to regen magicka he finally died too. Entire battle took about 50 minutes.

Other notes : While it might sound funny , i actually found lack of light radius a problem . I often saw monsters too late , which resulted in a bit of lost life. Also , teleport is a life saver . Not for me , but merc. I had to resurect him like 10 times in total during whole game. Most of those times were against bosses. Also , going through early hell on /players 3 really paid off. I found quite a few good items (At least they seem good to me..). Hell HF game me freakin' Hel.

Screenies : i took quite a few of them , but they really arent worth showing. Except these

Item list , you might want to skip it as it is pretty boring IMO :laugh: Anyways

Brimstone Chain
Belt
Defense: 5
Required Level: 22
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Fingerprint: 0x2a12c0d9
+9 to Strength
+48 to Life
Fire Resist +19%
Poison Resist +8%
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Frost Nova when struck

Demon Slippers
Heavy Boots
Defense: 6
Required Strength: 18
Item Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x8ecd7bf6
Lightning Resist +20%
Poison Resist +20%
20% Faster Run/Walk
10% Chance to cast Level 3 Charged Bolt when struck
Repairs 1 durability in 33 seconds

Smoke
Serpentskin Armor
'NefLum'
Defense: 197
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x60f2e98f
+10 to Energy
+75% Enhanced Defense
+280 Defense vs. Missile
All Resistances +50
-1 to Light Radius
20% Faster Hit Recovery
Level 6 Weaken (18/18 Charges)
Socketed (2: 2 used)

(Lum rune came from nm hellfore)

Weapon switch :
Blade of Ali Baba
Tulwar
One-Hand Damage: 27 to 59
Durability: 32 of 32
Required Dexterity: 42
Required Strength: 70
Required Level: 35
Sword Class - Slow Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x756fce03
+9 to Dexterity
+15 to Mana
+70% Enhanced Damage
202% Extra Gold (Based on Character Level)
81% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (2: 0 used)

(Found somewhere in late normal/early nm)

Ancients' Pledge
Tower Shield
'RalOrtTal'
Defense: 37
Chance to Block: 44%
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 75
Item Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xe395172b
+50% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +48%
Lightning Resist +48%

Bramble Claw
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 7
Item Level: 94
Fingerprint: 0x69fce5f1
+12% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +30%
Cold Resist +20%
3% Mana stolen per hit
Replenish Life +3
20% Increased Attack Speed

(These were dropped by Hell diablo , quite decent i must say 😃 )

Viper Finger
Ring
Required Level: 34
Fingerprint: 0xdda8c859
+27 to Mana
+120 to Attack Rating
+2 to Minimum Damage
+4 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +23%

Eagle Coil
Ring
Item Level: 48
Fingerprint: 0xd9ee1bb8
+22 to Attack Rating
Damage Reduced by 1
Fire Resist +24%
Poison Resist +7%
8% Chance to cast Level 3 Chain Lightning on attack

Death Eye
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xbac3ffdd
Damage Reduced by 4
All Resistances +17
64% Extra Gold from Monsters
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Frost Nova when struck

Peasant Crown
War Hat
Required Level: 28
Item Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0xbe375714
+20 to Energy
+20 to Vitality
+38 to Life
+100% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +8
15% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to All Skill Levels
Socketed (1: 1 used)

(Socketed with pruby. Found this in act 3 hell)

Grape's Demon Gyre
Cloudy Sphere
'Io'
One-Hand Damage: 11 to 29
Durability: 34 of 35
(Sorceress Only)
Orb Class - Normal Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x5f6927df
+10 to Energy
+10 to Vitality
+37 to Life
Lightning Resist +8%
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only)
11% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
12% Chance to cast Level 4 Nova on striking

(Found in late NM)

Rhyme
Superior Tower Shield
'ShaelEth'
Defense: 27
Chance to Block: 64%
Durability: 68 of 69
Required Strength: 75
Fingerprint: 0x71d0e3c4
+7% Enhanced Defense
+20% Increased Chance of Blocking
Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +25
Increase Maximum Durability 15%
40% Faster Block Rate
Cannot Be Frozen

Mercenary Items :

1: Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 653
Durability: 46 of 150
Fingerprint: 0x17422271
+15 to Strength
+172% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +20%
Lightning Resist +20%
Cold Resist +50%
Poison Resist +20%
+100 Maximum Durability
Cannot Be Frozen
+101 to Defense (Based on Character Level)

(Found in act 1 hell)

2: The Face of Horror
Mask
Defense: 42
Durability: 16 of 20
Required Strength: 23
Fingerprint: 0xf917a3ba
+20 to Strength
+25 Defense
All Resistances +10
Hit Causes Monster to Flee 50%
50% Damage to Undead

3: Bonehew
Ogre Axe
'AmnAmn'
Two-Hand Damage: 161 to 835
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Dexterity: 75
Required Strength: 195
Required Level: 64
Polearm Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x531c2f54
+285% Enhanced Damage
14% Life stolen per hit
30% Increased Attack Speed
Prevent Monster Heal
50% Chance to cast Level 16 Bone Spear on striking
Level 14 Corpse Explosion (4/30 Charges)
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (2: 2 used)

(This was dropped by NM baal with about 50 mf on players 1. I forgot to switch to alibaba . Talk about luck now 👅 )

To conclude , this character was dealing very high damage compared to my other guardians , was really lucky with item drops, was pretty safe too.

Next character that i will try to get through whole game will be my magezon , she's level 30 ATM. I can see this being quite hard already , i'll probably even need to mf a bit for decent bow. Wish me a luck !

3/7 complete , yay ^^

Edit : wow , this is long. Quite a few mistakes too .

Originally posted by SeeiN2StarS on Nov 22, 2011:

Guardian TW_Fice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/seein2stars/Screenshot002-1.jpg

First Gaurdin in a long while. Here is the dump, story time after.
Name: TW_Fice
Experience: 835002846

Naked/Gear
Strength: 93/146
Dexterity: 25/27
Vitality: 342/344
Energy: 35/37
HP: 825/1062
Mana: 197/333
Stamina: 487/487
Defense: 6/1064
AR: 75/220

Fire: 129/89/29
Cold: 187/147/87
Lightning: 172/132/72
Poison: 152/112/52

Fire Bolt: 5/10
Warmth: 1/6
Fire Ball: 20/25
Enchant: 0/0
Fire Mastery: 10/16
Hydra: 0/0

Static Field: 1/6
Telekinesis: 1/6
Teleport: 1/6
Energy Shield: 0/0 (+3 on switch)
Lightning Mastery: 0/1

Ice Bolt: 1/8
Frozen Armor: 1/8
Frost Nova: 1/8
Ice Blast: 1/8
Glacial Spike: 20/27
Blizzard: 20/27
Frozen Orb: 0/0
Cold Mastery: 10/18

Immortal King's Detail
War Belt
Defense: 89
Durability: 15 of 24
Required Strength: 110
Fingerprint: 0xd65fde2
+36 Defense
+25 to Strength
Lightning Resist +31%
Fire Resist +28%
Set (2 items): +105 Defense
Set (3 items): +25% Faster Hit Recovery
Set (4 items): +100% Enhanced Defense
Set (5 items): Damage Reduced by 20%
Set (6 items): +2 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)

Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers
Defense: 71
Durability: 13 of 16
Fingerprint: 0x4ef739cd
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+25% to Poison Skill Damage
+30 Defense
Cold Resist +30%

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 121
Durability: 5 of 12
Fingerprint: 0xa6c4df1c
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +2
+123 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+123 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%

Natalya's Soul
Mesh Boots
Defense: 115
Durability: 56 of 116
Fingerprint: 0x7153135c
+40% Faster Run/Walk
+77 Defense
Heal Stamina Plus (Based on Character Level) +20%
Cold Resist +19%
Lightning Resist +20%
+50 Maximum Durability

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 662
Durability: 139 of 150
Fingerprint: 0x8b1aaf3
+176% Enhanced Defense
+102 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+82 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
+100 Maximum Durability

Dread Band
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xdd53c58d
+73 to Attack Rating
All Resistances +3
Poison Resist +10%
Damage Reduced by 2
Half Freeze Duration

Order Gorget
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x341fbf9a
+2 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
5% Life stolen per hit
All Resistances +13
Poison Resist +35%
13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Chaos Loop
Ring
Required Level: 60
Fingerprint: 0x69ba0da7
Item Level: 71
+33 to Attack Rating
+9 to Strength
+32 to Life
All Resistances +7
Lightning Resist +9%

Jo Staff
Two Hand Damage: 6 - 21
Fingerprint: 0xad3e504f
+3 to Energy Shield (Sorceress Only)

Chromatic Ire
Cedar Staff
Two Hand Damage: 11 - 32
Durability: 35 of 35
Fingerprint: 0xe540c390
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
Increase Maximum Life 23%
All Resistances +22
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 20

Tangerine Small Charm of Shock
Small Charm
Required Level: 9
Fingerprint: 0x9bfac76d
Item Level: 52
Adds 1 - 6 Lightning Damage
Lightning Resist +5%

Lapis Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa789a8d1
Item Level: 52
Cold Resist +7%
3% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Viridian Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa3281b2f
Poison Resist +6%

Serpent's Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0xb27a5b37
+2 to Strength
+13 to Mana

Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2d8101c7
Item Level: 50
4% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Fine Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x6dc21cdf
Item Level: 65
+3% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Maximum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating

Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe36ff2ac
+3% Faster Run/Walk

Fine Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x369d1a52
Item Level: 69
+3% Faster Run/Walk
+2 to Maximum Damage
+14 to Attack Rating

Ocher Small Charm of Lightning
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x5b0d998
Item Level: 35
Adds 1 - 10 Lightning Damage
Lightning Resist +6%

Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x40507fa
+3% Faster Run/Walk

Shimmering Large Charm of Craftmanship
Large Charm
Fingerprint: 0xde379d4f
+1 to Maximum Damage
All Resistances +6

Mercenary:

Name: Zanarhi
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Def-Nightmare
Experience: 66991978
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 181/181
Dexterity: 145/145
HP: 1647/1767
Defense: 1217/1952
AR: 1874/48724

Fire: 161/121/61
Cold: 161/121/61
Lightning: 161/121/61
Poison: 161/121/61

Death Mask
Defense: 123
Durability: 18 of 20
Fingerprint: 0x4bd6ecee
10% Mana stolen per hit
10% Life stolen per hit
+45 Defense
+60 to Life
+30 to Mana
All Resistances +15

Shaftstop
Mesh Armor
Defense: 612
Durability: 41 of 45
Required Level: 38
Required Strength: 92
Fingerprint: 0x2ee42d83
+186% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+60 to Life
Damage Reduced by 30%

Spire of Honor
Lance
Two Hand Damage: 92 - 347
Durability: 12 of 25
Required Strength: 110
Required Dexterity: 88
Fingerprint: 0x485334c6
+3 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
170% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20 - 40 Damage
25% Bonus to Attack Rating
+123% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level)
+25% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +20
+3 to Light Radius

Couple things
TW_Fice.
I started playing again with the B.Net ladder reset, played there for a while, then came to the SPF to check it out, reading around made me decide to go back to single player! TW_Fice was my first char. Blizz/Ball (this switched a bunch, tried firewall and it was fast killing, but as soon as monsters ran away from it, it became useless. Ran NM meph a lot as advised. https://diabloii.net/forums/posts/8084217

The items I found: Harlequin Crest dropped by hell meph. Staff dropped by hell meph. Duriel's shell (ended up finding 3) NM meph. Gloves dropped by hell meph. Belt Dropped in NM going to Baal. Boots dropped in act 5 Crystal caves.

This was a really fun build till I got to Hell.... I had a really hard time killing. VERY close NDE a couple of times... okay a lot of times. (must admit, very un honorable by me. ESC exit during those times)
Also have TW_Fishy done, introducing them together!
Next goal, trying to do a full clear single pass with a wolf druid, currently level 15 about to go to black marsh.
Question: Is there a guide anywhere that someone has made full clearing each area and posting how they did along the way?

Originally posted by Shagsbeard on Sep 16, 2005:

Guardian Charmer

My first Guardian. She get's her name from her main skill... not from her use of charms. In fact she used quite few.

Charmer is a Hydra/Orb Sorc. She killed Baal the first time at level ** on player 1, then promptly went back and did it on player 3. But that's the end of the story... the story starts with:

This is my ninth HC character, and my third HC Sorc. I began her right after 1.11 came out, but she used items that other HC characters had found in 1.10. She used a 'Leaf' staff with +3 fireball, +2 warmth to start with through most of her career, until I completed Tal's Set and she switched to that. She equipped her Prayer merc with an 'Insight' pole arm, which kept her happy until Hell Meph was nice enough to drop a Reaper's and I switched over to a might merc. 1.11 really makes switching mercs a breeze. It was here that I switched over to Tal's set as well.

The prayer+Insight merc is a quite powerful combination. My Tal's gear+Super Healing Potion regenerated my health slower than the Prayer+Insight did with no potion at all. I used maybe three potions or so throughout all of NM and most of Hell.

Skills were 20 orb, 20 FireMastery, 20 Hydra, 20 Fireball, the one shot wonders: TP, Warmth, SF, CM. The rest went into FireBolt to synergize up the Hydras.

I wholeheartedly recommend this build for new players to HC. The basic strategy is to lay down Hydras and get the hell out of there. You quite often wont even see the creatures you are killing. You'll never be surprized. You'll learn to use teleport to position your merc, and to get yourself to a safe spot. You'll come to love the Mausoleum beneath Bloodraven since you can handle that level 85 area very eary, say level 76 at a very high player setting with no risk... It's slow, but risk free. It runs hell Meph in quite substandard gear, which is very useful for finding gear that other characters might need.

The build's drawback is killing speed. It kills stuff... but not too quickly. Hell Meph on player3 takes 22 hydras. Most regular mobs take one or two. Fire/Cold immunes you have to let your merc do, which is why I switched to a might merc before taking on the Chaos Sancutary. SF helps here, but not enough to give up on physical damage.

She's still kicking, and I'll be playing her for a week or so before I get bored and start another character.

Originally posted by Sidhe on May 29, 2006:

1.09 Guardian Topaz

Two down, five to go. After Guardian Ruby, little sorceress Topaz has received the same title! She actually set out on her Questing long before Ruby, but got stuck on finding pretties at NM Meph, so she didn't get any further until recently. Once she stopped behaving like a magpie tho, she went thru the rest of the acts and difficulties like there was no tomorrow. Honestly, i've never played a character this fast thru Hell, even Ruby went ahead with more caution to her steps.

Topaz is build according to a sort of MeteOrb build. Even tho this build apparently isn't all that viable in 1.09, Topaz had hardly any difficulties at all. The only monster that proved to be a pain in the behind was Duriel (thanks for all the pointers, A_M and Wolfgang!). I swear, that big fat worm holds a grudge against sorcies... Yes, i pressed Escape a few times taking on Duriel, and i'm not afraid to admit that! But she made it anyway, and after that, the rest of the game went smoothly. First time ever that i found Telekinesis to be a great skill, when taking on Lord de Seis (thanks for pointing that out to me Shermo!) Luckily, she didn't encounter many MSLE bosses, and the Ancients were kind enough to all spawn without CI mods.

Anyway, on to stats and skills:

Character name : Topaz
Character level : 77
Character exp : 534067687

Stat Points:
Strength: 91
Energy: 125
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 224

Life: 811 / 604
Mana: 710 / 367
Stamina: 406 / 364

Cold Skills:
Frozen Orb: 20
Cold Mastery: 7
Prereqs: 1 each

Fire Skills:
Meteor: 20
Fire Ball: 12
Fire Mastery: 16
Prereqs: 1 each

Furthermore she had 1 point in Warmth, Static Field, Telekinesis, and Teleport.

Gear:
Weapon: Suicide Branch
Helm: Harlequin's Crest (socketed with PTopaz)
Armor: Skin of the Vipermagi (socketed with PTopaz)
Shield: Rhyme (in Heater)
Gloves: Magefist
Boots: Waterwalk
Amulet: Magic (blue) +25 Resist All
Rings: SoJ, Magic (blue) +28 life, +15 Resist All

Mercenary:
Waheed, Normal Act 2 - Defensive
Level 76 at becoming Guardian

Mercenary Items:
Weapon: Honor Runeword in Partizan
Helm: Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Armor: Shaftstop

Notable Finds:

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Item Version: Expansion
Fingerprint: 0x8d42cd30
+20 to Mana
Adds 1-12 lightning damage
Increase Maximum Mana 25%
+1 to All Skill Levels

Scintillating Ring of the Tiger
Item Level: 68
Fingerprint: 0xa0050e60
+28 to Life
All Resistances +15

Notable make:

Honor

Superior Partizan
'AmnElIthTirSol'
Two-Hand Damage: 144 to 302
Durability: 33 of 38
Required Dexterity: 57
Required Strength: 103
Polearm Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x7eed673
+10 to Strength
+160% Enhanced Damage
+200 to Attack Rating
+53 to Attack Rating
+9 to Minimum Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +10
Increase Maximum Durability 15%
+1 to All Skill Levels
+1 to Light Radius
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
25% Deadly Strike
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5: 5 used)

Originally posted by skunkbelly on Jan 7, 2008:

Guardian Dragonskunk

Yep, another one :cool: Introducing Guardian Dragonskunk, the Hydra/Orb sorc. She is my 16th Guardian, and my third sorc (I've also done FB/Orb and Nova/Blizz).

I've always loved Hydra, except for when it was the PK craze on cattlenet, but never tried it in SP until now. It was fun. Slow-going, but fun. I never had the feeling that this character was particularly safe, though she killed with reasonable speed. The problem was that she had no spammable attack skill... with two timered skills, she often found herself with nothing to do but run or teleport away from danger... she couldn't always rely on being able to throw incoming critters into a brief hit recovery, the way my other two sorcs could (technically, she could, with her weak fire ball... but she also didn't have tons of mana, so FB was not really a viable option).

The Ancients were tough this time around. My first roll had two FI/CI, so I re-rolled and got only one FI/CI... this batch I kept. But they were wicked fast (two extra fast). I had a ton of pots on the hill, and ended up using nearly all of them. But finally, we prevailed, and entered the Keep. Level 1 was a joke, with no fire immune critters. Most monsters expired while we watched from around the corner. Level 2 wasn't too much worse, though there were gloams to contend with (but luckily, no gloam bosses). Level 3 was :shocked: Ice boars and their blood bosses (annoying mix of CI and FI, ugh), Oblivion Knights, and witches. I had one serious NDE when my Occy teleported me into a screen fullof witches... but then, it teleported me right back out again :cool:

The Throne was a decent roll, with assailants, vampires, and witches (enough with the witches!). The minions went down easy, with the exception of Achmel's pack, which was dreadful... the skeletons were CI, so my orb was useless, and there were too many of them for my hydras to really focus their power. But eventually, we prevailed. Baal, of course, went down in a matter of about a minute to the combo of static field and Kelpie... and as usual, he dropped nothing of note.

Retirement is in Dragonskunk's future... and some well-earned rest. Notable finds in the late game: another Io from the hell hellforge :rant:, and a grailer, Natalya's Mark.

No more guardians from me for a while... my highest character at this point is in act 2 hell, and not a big prioirity.

Character name : Dragonskunk
Character level : 80
Character exp : 689626858

Strength : 62
Energy : 35
Dexterity : 173
Vitality : 215

Life : 969 / 589
Mana : 519 / 193
Stamina : 380 / 358

Nightsmoke
Mesh Belt
Defense: 68
Required Level: 30
Fingerprint: 0x9cc793a3
+20 to Mana
+40% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 2
All Resistances +10
Required Level +5
50% Damage Taken Goes to Mana

Infernostride
Demonhide Boots
Defense: 96
Fingerprint: 0xe6e7449f
+125% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Fire Resist +30%
+10% to Maximum Fire Resist
Adds 12-33 fire damage
63% Extra Gold from Monsters
+2 to Light Radius
20% Faster Run/Walk
5% Chance to cast Level 8 Blaze when struck

Skin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor
Defense: 279
Fingerprint: 0xe724da65
+120% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 10
All Resistances +31
24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
30% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
Perfect Topaz

Dragonskunk's Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 105
Fingerprint: 0x58d707a
+2 to Strength
+2 to Energy
+2 to Dexterity
+2 to Vitality
+36 to Attack Rating
Damage Reduced by 10%
Fire Resist +7%
Lightning Resist +37%
Cold Resist +7%
Poison Resist +7%
58% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to All Skill Levels
+120 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+120 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
with Grim Eye
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x606b21c3
+36 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +7%
Lightning Resist +37%
Cold Resist +7%
Poison Resist +7%
8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Raven Mark
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x95922f69
+1 to Dexterity
All Resistances +18
Adds 1-4 fire damage

Wraith Band
Ring
Item Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x670df61d
+13 to Dexterity
+5 to Life
+119 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +33%
Lightning Resist +6%
Cold Resist +6%
Poison Resist +6%
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Entropy Circle
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x67c4252b
+12 to Strength
+73 to Mana
+89 to Attack Rating
All Resistances +10
5% Mana stolen per hit

Burning Grand Charm of Dexterity
Fingerprint: 0x5c3304cb
+3 to Dexterity

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 24
Item Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0xf717ad67
+21% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%
+10 Defense
Adds 1-6 fire damage
20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Fire Skills

Stone Band
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xa7fc4a0f
+12 to Mana
+1 to Maximum Damage
Lightning Resist +5%
8% Life stolen per hit
4% Mana stolen per hit

The Oculus
Swirling Crystal
One-Hand Damage: 18 to 42
(Sorceress Only)
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x9ed6d245
+20 to Energy
+20 to Vitality
+16 to Life
+20% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +20%
Lightning Resist +20%
Cold Resist +48%
Poison Resist +20%
30% Faster Cast Rate
+5 to Mana After Each Kill
25% Chance to cast Level 1 Teleport when struck
with Sapphire Jewel of Hope
Fingerprint: 0x65753f22
+16 to Life
Cold Resist +28%

Rhyme
Grim Shield
'ShaelEth'
Defense: 117
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 70 of 70
Fingerprint: 0x192c9333
Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +25
40% Faster Block Rate
Cannot Be Frozen

Mercenary Items :
Duriel's Shell
Kelpie Snare (Amn)
Bone Hew (Amn)
Vampire Gaze

Originally posted by skunkbelly on Apr 6, 2005:

Guardian Skunkerella

Skunkerella, my Frozen Orb / Fire Ball sorceress, just became Guardian #4 in my quest to get Guardians in all seven classes.

Taking her up against the Ancients filled me with dread, since she's my main magic-finder. But my fears were unwarranted... my first roll for the Three Bullies was brilliant... no FE, no Cursed, no bad Auras, and no fire/cold immune combinations. They ignored my merc, which was irritating, but otherwise they went down pretty easily. The Keep was only difficult on level 2, which was populated with Gloams. But the Throne was awful... OK's and gloams. No dolls, at least.

The Minions were also fairly easy, though the Venom Lord pack killed off my merc a couple of times. Baal died almost instantly (static + kelpie... yum), and dropped nothing of interest.

Stats are below. Most of the gear was self-found from NM and Hell Meph, with the notable exception of the Shako.

Now for the last three... my pally (stalled in the Durance), my barb (just croaked to the FE bug, gotta start over), and my druid (still in act 3 NM, after my first attempt died to FE Bremm Sparkfist).

Character name : Skunkerella
Character level : 87
Character exp : 1310680026

Strength : 69 (71)
Energy : 55 (95)
Dexterity : 121 (124)
Vitality : 280 (282)

Life : 999 / 726
Mana : 589 / 247

Gear:

Wraith Beads
Amulet
+1 to Dexterity
Fire Resist +30%
Lightning Resist +14%
Cold Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%
8% Mana stolen per hit

Nightsmoke
Mesh Belt
Defense: 67
+20 to Mana
+47% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 2
All Resistances +10
Required Level +5
50% Damage Taken Goes to Mana

Skin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor
Defense: 279
+120% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 10
All Resistances +31
24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
30% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels

Skull Finger
Ring
+11 to Energy
+104 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +18%
Cold Resist +20%
10% Faster Cast Rate
Level 3 Charged Bolt (27/27 Charges)

Order Gyre
Ring
Fire Resist +9%
Lightning Resist +26%
2% Mana stolen per hit
10% Faster Cast Rate
Level 1 Ice Blast (22/22 Charges)

Soul Brogues
Sharkskin Boots
Defense: 47
+18% Enhanced Defense
Lightning Resist +20%
Cold Resist +8%
68% Extra Gold from Monsters
22% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
20% Faster Run/Walk

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 136
+2 to Strength
+2 to Energy
+2 to Dexterity
+2 to Vitality
Damage Reduced by 10%
All Resistances +15
+2 to All Skill Levels
+130 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+130 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
+28% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%
+10 Defense
Adds 1-6 fire damage
20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Fire Skills

Eschuta's Temper
Eldritch Orb
One-Hand Damage: 18 to 50
Durability: 30 of 30
+27 to Energy
40% Faster Cast Rate
+16% to Fire Skill Damage
+16% to Lightning Skill Damage

Rhyme
Grim Shield
'ShaelEth'
Defense: 111
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 70 of 70
Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +25
40% Faster Block Rate
Cannot Be Frozen

On Switch: Gull Dagger, Rhyme bone shield

Mercenary Items: Shaftstop, Vampire Gaze, Kelpie Snare

Charms: 32%/15% Gheed's, various life/mana charms, a couple resist charms, and several 5-6% MF charms.

Originally posted by skunkbelly on May 31, 2014:

Guardian 24: Yupanuthuh

Yupanuthuh the FB/Orb sorc got bored with Meph/LK runs, and decided to get around to killing off Baal. This is my first guardian since restarting a couple of months ago... not my first FB/Orb guardian, but a great character to restart with, and while she's done a ton of MF runs, all of her gear is self-found/created.

Not much exciting about the last leg of her journey. The Ancients weren't too bad... only one FI+CI, so they went down after a few minutes of teleporting around the mountaintop. The WSK also wasn't too horrific, though the Throne was a mess: mummies, gloams, and OK's... once we got past that, the minions and Baal went down without too much trouble. Baal dropped junk as usual, including not one but TWO Milabrega's crowns... I mean, if you're going to do something that unusual, how about making it useful? :crazyeyes:

Skills: the usual, maxed Orb/FB, nearly maxed Cold and Fire masteries, 1 point in the usual prereqs and utility skills.

EDIT:

hmm, I'm getting a bunch of HTML gibberish along with my gear when I post it, so I'll just list it in short form, to avoid that ugliness:

"Heart of the Oak" Flail
"Rhyme" bone shield
Skin of the Vipermagi (Ral)
Harlequin Quest (Ptopaz)
Chance Guards
Nightsmoke (upgraded to Mesh Belt)
Stone of Jordan
Crafted caster amulet
Rare ring
Rare boots
Gheed's Fortune
Lots of 5-7% MF charms and a few other charms to fill gaps in stats