Make America Goo Again [Game Thread]

I used this one to get my random vote:

You’d leave it to chance to kill a person?? Like I’d believe that. Next thing you’ll tell me is that Epstein killed himself. Nope, nope, nope. There is an evil in this town masquerading as a patriotic townsperson infesting us with goo—when we discover them I intend to burn them out!

I used this one to get my random vote:

Not bad, but there's better in: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/mafia-game-resources-thread-v-1-0-07-20-2020.745/
Sorry, was watching Fox News and can’t tell who Sean Hannity is telling me to vote for. Any help appreciated, I just left my coal mine in W Virginia and have access to the internets for the first time in years and am hoping the libs don’t get to me first...

That made me think of:

and

Might as well Unvote: Noodle too.

Reactions: HuckIt
Also, sorry I haven't posted much yet. My sister got married on Friday so been spending time with the family. A wedding with masks all around. Crazy times.

Anyone else go anywhere fun this weekend?

Sorry, was watching Fox News and can’t tell who Sean Hannity is telling me to vote for. Any help appreciated, I just left my coal mine in W Virginia and have access to the internets for the first time in years and am hoping the libs don’t get to me first...

You better watch out for those libs. They might try to force Medicare for all on you just to own you like libs try to do.

/Jokes

If I'm quiet, it's only because I'm not typing anything into the reply box.

This sounds like something scum would say. Only a spreader of goo wouldn't want to reply!

Vote: Noodle

I think there is only one mafia in our town.

For anyone who is not mafia and votes random the chances are:

1-(3/4*2/3*1/2)=0.75 to win, assuming the random vote gets an elimination.

How does this math work? Are you saying If we just vote randomly we have a 75% chance to win? What are the assumptions here?

This assumes that only one is mafia.

3/4 is the chance that the first vote doesn't get the mafia if you are town.
then, if mafia is still there it's 2/3 that it doesn't get the mafia etc.

then multiply all chances to know what is the chance to lose. But since we are interested in the win chance we make
1-the chance to lose=chance to win

This assumes that only one is mafia.

3/4 is the chance that the first vote doesn't get the mafia if you are town.
then, if mafia is still there it's 2/3 that it doesn't get the mafia etc.

then multiply all chances to know what is the chance to lose. But since we are interested in the win chance we make
1-the chance to lose=chance to win

This is flawed.

There are five players so by your logic, it's a 1 in 5 chance that someone is mafia. Did you leave that extra out on purpose?

You're leaving out one player as if you know something we do not.
HollowThisIcterinewarbler-small.gif

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High