Make America Goo Again [Game Thread]

Sep 12, 2013
Make America Goo Again Mafia Game
** Let me preface this by declaring this is political satire, and NOT my endorsement of the MAGA movement **

There is a bright orange goo that has taken hold in our land. Can you stop its spread before the November elections?

A new presence has emerged into the political landscape, expanding it's influence upon a wave of populism. Many are sounding the alarms over the growing stature of this entity, but is it too late? Or, can ordinary citizens stop the spread of this abnormality?
Aug_Oct_prim_0717.jpg

Players:
Code:
1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Pyro
4. Huckit
5. d2lover

If you haven't already, it may be helpful to check out the MafiaScum page on Goo. I came across this power role while seeking an explanation for my vanilla-i-zation from the previous game, and thought it would be interesting to build a game around it. We will see how it works out!

Being that this is a small game, there will be NO NIGHT/DAY KILLS. The only way to eliminate a player will be through voting.

THE RULES

1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post in the game thread during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made after that, will result in a mod kill of the poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any reason will result in a mod kill.

4. Any story given regarding eliminations and kills is for flavor only.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead
people make no posts.

6. Every player gets one elimination vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role PM. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bolded, it doesn't count and please try to put it at the bottom of your post. Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be clear who you are voting for; please try to avoid nicknames.

Example:
Vote: Leopold Stotch (Correct)
Unvote: Leopold Stotch (Correct)

Vote: Leopold Stotch (Incorrect, not bolded)
Unvote: Leopold Stotch (Incorrect, not bolded)

V or v: Leo (Incorrect, the entire word Vote needs to be there) UV or uv: Leo (Incorrect, the entire phrase Unvote or Un Vote needs to be there)

7A (Revised) A majority vote of the total number of players left alive in the game is required for an elimination. One extra vote (in situations where there are enough players causes a lock, meaning that player will be eliminarted and cannot be unvoted. Example: With 7 Alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination to occur, 5 votes will cause a lock. In a situation where 3 players are alive, 2 votes will cause an elimination, however there will be no lock as there aren't enough left alive to cause a lock to occur. In this situation voting and unvoting may still occur.

7B. The 50 % Rule: The game will be called and end early if, the remaining mafia out number the town, IE, the town can’t get enough votes in to cause an elimination

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, please PM me
in order to find a resolution. Please don’t suicide or do anything rash before
contacting me. Please wait for a response; it might take me a few hours but I will respond.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. For example, I claim to be innocent of eating Noodle’s cake and drinking the beer.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. The game starts with a 48 hour day phase.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 3 contributive posts per day phase required to be considered "active" ).

13. If you are (temp) banned from the site itself, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM me beforehand
to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

16. Behavior - Please don't take anything said in this thread that may be directed at you as a personal attack, it's the way this game is played. Rivalries (such as the infamous Noodle vs. Bad Ash rivalry) are fine. It's all in the spirit of the game. Don’t be a ****. This is a heated game but below the belt attacks will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player.

17. Have fun and good luck!

18. Reverse Mod-Kills are not allowed.

Last edited:
Sorry, was watching Fox News and can’t tell who Sean Hannity is telling me to vote for. Any help appreciated, I just left my coal mine in W Virginia and have access to the internets for the first time in years and am hoping the libs don’t get to me first...

Reactions: d2lover
Sorry, was watching Fox News and can’t tell who Sean Hannity is telling me to vote for. Any help appreciated, I just left my coal mine in W Virginia and have access to the internets for the first time in years and am hoping the libs don’t get to me first...

Did you follow the Country Roads to Vault 76, or get stuck in The Ring of Fire outside Vault 51?

If I'm quiet, it's only because I'm not typing anything into the reply box.

Did you follow the Country Roads to Vault 76, or get stuck in The Ring of Fire outside Vault 51?
How the heck did you know about the The Ring of Fire outside Vault 51????
Friends, countrymen, fellow townies, I think we’ve found the person responsible for the toxic goo spreading across the land, Gorny is obviously controlled by the Lizard people. Change my mind!

Vote: Gorny

How the heck did you know about the The Ring of Fire outside Vault 51????
Friends, countrymen, fellow townies, I think we’ve found the person responsible for the toxic goo spreading across the land, Gorny is obviously controlled by the Lizard people. Change my mind!

Fallout 76 reference.

Take a look at out last game.

Since this is your second mafia game, do you know what RVS is or not?

Typically day 1 votes are random

Rvs = random vote spam.

Also on these forums voting for Noodle at random is an old tradition.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High