Magic Find Pentathalon [by jjscud]

Re: Magic Find Pentathalon

:shocked: Holy crap, I only got 9 qualifiers.

Stop complaining Atil, your name-sake got six.

BTW Did you know you'd changed sex after your recent birthday? (See EMB.)

Corrected if someone didn't notice it was typo 👅

I had to send my results from Thresh Socket now, because I will be away for the rest of the week. I was never lucky in running Pindle and Thresh Socket isn't any way better *disappointed*.

Have fun you people who are still running 😃.

edit: but btw I found at least 6 or more rare diadems (I was surprised. Also quite a lot of coronets, some of them worth to keep) and one rare sacred armor.

Gah. Four hours got me ONE qualifier. And I've doubled my MF. Not a happy camper.

Pindle results sent via email.

Now have done AT 4h 50min and propably will do today about 2-3 hours. Whopping 4 qualifiers this far, but hopefully that will increase today. Good luck for everyone for the last event and for the 2nd last event (for those who are still running a5su) 👋

Pindle is dead to me at 6 hours and 5 qualifiers. AT it is, with hopes for 1 more grailer before all is said and done.

For now I have 30 minutes of pindle and I found 1 qualifier but it is TC87.
After 14 pindleruns (5 minutes of running) I had simillar score how after 18 hours of baalruns 😁

This weekend I will have time for finishing pindle and maybe AT too.

111 qualifiers ought to be really hardcore 😁

I'm sure DarkChaos could pull it off.

Common SPF member is able to get 11 gualifiers in 10 hours.

Chuck Norris is able to find 11 + 100 qualifiers in half time, even without mf gear.

DarkChaos always finds 2x(Chuck Norris number), even with -100% mf and without computer.

depends on how many hands does he really have for running 😁

@jingizu: Dont say divine name in vain, do not profane. DC hear you everywhere and he will come to punish you 😁

10 hours AT done, 8 qualifiers. Not happy at all to my score now. Thank god I have those 10 wild hours left, so they better be "wild" indeed :rolleyes: 54 millions to lvl95, so I think I get the level, if I can do all those 10 hours extra.

👋

Well, I have ran Pindle for 6 hours and I already got more than 20 qualifiers. Does that make me lucky? :rolleyes:

Yes. So lucky, that I had to spend my break at work to tell you this.

@jjscud:Results from Pindle area sent already 👍 Pls check Your PM Box...

Well, back to Pindle...

Number of Qualifiers: Aproximatelly 15

Hours spent: 12h 40min

Grailer: 1

I expected this area as my strongest and it finally was - with huge help of very rare grailer i found here :evil:

Good luck to all, now its time for Pit...

Pindleskin results sent. I didn't spend any more time on him so I ended with 10 hours, 9 qualifiers, 15.5 million XP, 1 death (stood a bit too close when he cold exploded).

I've done 6 hours in AT. Happy with the score at the moment. Future drops will determine if I spend 4 or 14 more.

Green and Gold to you all for the last event.

I've done 10 hours in AT. I have some "wild" hours to use there if I want. I'm not sure. I do have seven qualifiers and it would be nice (and not hard :rolleyes:) to improve, but I'd like to get back to baaling.

Well I have a few days, I'll think about it.

That sounds like a challenge to me.

No. A challenge would be, "I don't think DC can pull it off."

NOW you've been challenged.👍

24 hour warning for finishing this area and 48 hour warning for getting results in.

I've got results already from the following:

Atil
Eric Xanthu
jjscud
Neksja
omg
RIP
sequana
Thyiad

I'm still expecting results from:

bassano
Callador
Naab
NagisaFurukawa
San

I'll post results as soon as I hear from everyone.

10h + 3h 30min done at Tunnels. I have to say, I'm happy with my score already, because I have more than my target score was. Also, 35ed/15ias jewel was very nice 😁 But still, I'll keep on going at least that much I get to lvl95. About 15 millions to go, I just hope I don't die now :rolleyes:

Oh btw, if I ever see a Unique Short War Bow again, I will make a Mat/Pat around it. Seen 10+ of those, flying everywhere 😠

PM'ing you the results from Pindle. =X. The returns were decent... but the point total leaves much to be desired.

I have bad report(for somebody whitch is in score table under my name is not so bad 😁) .RL not allowed me continue in this competition. I have no more time for it.
My score end after 30 minutes of pindle and 1 qualifier from him. I am very sad that I am not able to finish it beacuse MF pentathlon was very beautifull tournament I think that the best ever. :cry:
And the worst think is that I will miss my best category area85 beacuse there I could drop somethink very nice during 10 hours. :sad2:
Maybe in end of next week I will make few AT runs for drop almost one qualifier for have a name in score table when competition will finish.
Good luck to all runners for rest of the tournament. I will send my pindle result to jjscud this evening.

edit: I will be back in next MFO in full condition
I hope that MF pentathlon will have 2nd edition beacuse I want victory from MF pentathlon to my collection 😃

That was my "Goal". Try my best and get Fair at least to level 92. I can really say, I did it.

Still, not sure if I'm finished with this MF Pentathalon. At least rest of the day will be spent with completely different character 😃 Need a small break from Fair before endless Baaling.

Sorry for double post.

10h and 5h wild done at Tunnels. And my Pentathalon is over. Not so keen to run AT at the moment, so I might as well end this already. I'm quite happy with the scores, got 2 grailers and Mal, gained 6 levels and learned to play blizzballer very well. All good right? 😃

jjscud, thank you for hosting this one. It's been a blast. Hopefully, I have time for next MFO's, this was my first actually MFO that I finished like I wanted. Nice Pentathalon.

Good luck for all the runners who are still trying to improve scores. We will see you guys after the Final Results 😃

edit. Yarr, I knew I forgot to say something. I sent the last results to your mail jjscud.

The Pentathlon is over for me. I did an extra 4 hours in AT and got a reasonable final score, which I have sent by e-mail.

Thanks to jjscud for hosting, good luck to those still running and congratulations to all who made it to the end.

I managed to get 10,5 hours of Pindle which leaves extra 3,5 hours for lvl 85 areas. Dunno if I can do much runs during this week since I have some work to do in RL...
I'm pretty happy about my Act5 SU score 😃

Results sent to jjscud

With 16 hours down in the area 85 category - and one score improvement in the last 30mins - I'm out. Yes I could run those few mins I had spare from Baal but ... no.

Results sent to jj and the Pentathon is over for me.

I'd like to thank jj for organizing it. I don't have the best record in MFO's but I'm pleased I saw this one to the end and using pretty much ALL the time allowed in each category.

I'll be pleased if I stay off the bottom of the score table - it's a bit cold down there - but even if I don't, I have picked up quite a bit of xp, and a number of grailers.

Congrats/well done/good luck to all!

Meh. I didn't manage to invest enough time for this category either.

Pindle results sent at 6 hours and 12 qualifiers. One rather nice find, which should keep me from ending up as dead last.

Edit: Non-qualifiers: Um, Ko and a Herald of Zakarum. Also this belt.

Loath Chain
Plated Belt
Defense: 14
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 63
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x30f1768d
+30 to Strength
+23% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +26%
Poison Resist +12%
17% Faster Hit Recovery

Kind of nifty. It's the first rare belt I've stashed since my last restart :laugh: Pity there's no +life.

Originally posted by: @jjscud

Just about to run out the door so with no ado.

Naab
Spirit Keeper - 14.2
Shadow Dancer - 10.7
Steelrend - 10.7
Stormspire - 9.3
Spirit Ward - 8.1
Total - 53

RIP
Mang Song's Lesson - 27.8
Nosferatu's Coil - 6.6
Steel Shade - 6.6
Stoneraven - 6
Dracul's Grasp - 5.9
Total - 52.9

San
Mang Song's Lesson - 27.8
Nosferatu's Coil - 6.6
Doombringer - 5.7
Eschuta's Temper - 4.6
Cranebeak - 4.3
Total - 49.0

omg
Spirit Keeper - 14.2
Cerebus Bite - 11
Demonhorn's Edge - 7.9
Eaglehorn - 5.7
Nightwing's Veil - 5.7
Total - 44.5

Callador
Griswold's Redemption - 11.3
Boneflame - 10.4
Giant Skull - 8.1
Wolfhowl - 7.3
Dracul's Grasp - 5.9
Total - 43.0

jjscud
Death's Fathom - 16.8
Stormspire - 9.3
Thunderstroke - 4.7
Lacerator - 4.3
Sandstorm Trek - 3.9
Total - 39.0

Neksja
Stormspire - 9.3
Death Cleaver - 9.3
Demonhorn's Edge 7.9
Horizon's Tornado - 5.7
Messerschmidt's Reaver - 4.6
Total - 36.8

Atil
Crown Of Ages - 10.7
Thunderstroke - 4.7
Widowmaker - 4.3
M'avina's True Sight - 4.3
Wraithflight - 4.3
Total - 28.3

sequana
Nightwing's Veil - 5.7
Nightwing's Veil - 5.7
Horizon's Tornado - 5.7
Harlequin Crest - 4.1
Nord's Tenderizer - 3.5
Total - 24.7

Thyiad
Eaglehorn - 5.7
Horizon's Tornado - 5.7
Stormshield - 5
Demon Limb - 2.8
Total - 23.8

NagisaFurukawa
Medusa's Gaze - 5.7
The Gladiator's Bane - 4.9
Widowmaker - 4.3
Natalya's Mark - 4.3
Bul-Kathos' Tribal Guardian - 3.8
Total - 23

Eric Xanthu
Nightwing's Veil - 5.7
Fire Lizard's Talons - 5.2
Nat's Mark - 4.3
Shadow Killer - 2.4
Laying of Hands - 1.4
Total - 19

bassano
Gargoyle's Bite - 9.3
Total - 9.3

Code:
Name            Total   WSK   Meph   Baal   Act5SU
Naab            375.8   70.8  100.0  100.0  105.0
jjscud          366.8   **.8  100.0  100.0   78.0
Omg             307.2   43.4   69.8  105.0   89.0
NagisaFurukawa  289.1   57.2  105.0   80.9   46.0
RIP             267.9   56.0   72.7   39.2  100.0
Callador        265.9   59.4   85.6   34.9   86.0
bassano         252.1  100.0  100.0   33.5   18.6
sequana         242.7   63.6  100.0   29.7   49.4
Eric Xanthu     232.5   44.4  100.0   50.1   38.0
Atil            227.8   78.6   33.6   59.0   56.6
San             221.4   45.2   53.5   24.7   98.0
Thyiad          214.0   31.8   69.1   65.5   47.6
Neksja          209.0   85.8   36.9   12.7   73.6

Hah that was close!I was really surprised how good pindle was this time for me, i got all my top 5 with only 4,5 hours of running....

Wow 2 x Mang Song's and a Death's Fathom! At least I know where all the sexy drops are going! Keep up the good work y'all.

Oh darn it, I'm at last place. Let's hope Thy had awful luck in AT so I can catch her 😁 Well, those Baal and Mephi ruined my attempt to not finish last...

Interesting drops here 2 mangs are very nice. Average score is very close to score from WSK 3 weeks ago. 😃

Interesting is that during 10 hours so many people can drop score simillar with MFO when runners have all week for it. :scratch:

I am look forward for area85 score whitch can be very interesting too. And can decided pentathlon.

:sad2:

That's not very nice. Remember the last person to make fun of me in this thread got whipped by a nasty monster spawn just after. 👅

Actually my AT runs were pretty dire. Even MFing up Atil, I could only squeeze on 200MF. Plus I wasn't confident enough to just hit the bosses; I think most of my qualifiers came from normal monsters. So each run took me probably five minutes. I certainly had to re-do battle orders.

In fact I think I can run Baal quicker than AT. Judging by the number of elites I found, Baal actually gives me better drops although I run with much less MF.

I'd go back with a 400+MF Blizz sorceress though.😁

Wow :shocked:

I expected, that i can be somewher in middle of this category and victory was so near :cry:

To tell You truth, Naab deserved his victory in this category because all his finds were better than mine (with one small exception :evil:)

Good luck to all, i think i will be much lower after end of this tourney just because my Pit results are right now terrible - 5 hours finished and only three qualifiers...Two of them are very nice, but i think underpriced a little :cry:

Again good luck, we shall see after weekend....

Hmm dunno about that,I'd much rather have a mangs then spirit keeper+stormspire+steelrend+spirit ward.Shadow dancers had a pretty good roll though(22/+2)

Hmm, funny is, that i continued after one day pause with Pindleruns and guess what?!I found similiar Dancers to Yours (in under 50 runs) :rolleyes:

Anyway from items You've listed i'm missing only Spirit Keeper for my Grail, so i dont want change results too :evil:

Congrats to Your category victory 👍

I'm going to have to wrap AT a little early, but things went nicely. I picked up a grailer, got oh so close to lvl 96 (~30 mil), and had a good time. This was the best MF competition idea I've seen, and I'd love to do it again some time. It was fun to show what you can get in 50 hours or less. It was also interesting to see how incredibly pronounced the swings in luck can be between two players or two areas.

Thanks jjscud. I'll see you guys next comp (hopefully with a little more of that luck on my side).

I'm eagerly awaiting the results on this. Mainly in the hope I'm not last. Again.

@jjscud:Results from Pit (ie lvl 85 areas) sent already...Pls check Your PM box...

Im done with this tourney :handthumb: Finaly! I'm very proud that i've been able to finish it with HC (non ESC) non tele character and hopefully my final position in the table can be somewhere in the middle...

I've used every possible hour (even minute) for it, so i'm pretty sure that my results are representing all my effort i put in...

As for results:During the tourney i found four grailers, two of them very rare (Lash from Baal and Mang song from Pindle), except this many other nice items (right now im at -26, while speaking about my selfound grail), so i'm very pleased :handthumb:

Congrats to all for completing this :handthumb:Hopefully You are satisfied with Your results...

Thanks jjscud for hosting this tourney, it was very fun...Nice idea...:handthumb:

Ok, I fell asleep last night with out the normal warning so here it is. There's about 15 hours left and then another 24 to get all the results in. I'll post later (12 hours maybe) who's results I've got and who's I'm still looking for.

As we're running out of time, I would really like suggestions on different formats for this tourney.

Personally, I found 50 hours to be a tight amount of time for all the different running but at the same time we lost a number of people because of the extended time requirements.

Anyways, I've got a few ideas but I would like to know what you guys think would improve this tourney.

@jjscud:I really liked Your idea...

To me only real problem is that tourney lasted way too long...I mean, maby three events instead of five will hold attention of more players...

As for time for running - as i said, i needed every single minute (or even second) for decent results (from my point of view)...

And i learned much about running WSK area, Baal and also Pit, so i'm glad that i joined...Thanks again jjscud 👍

How about choose three events out of five? Or reduce the hours?

One more vote for 3 events. It would shorten the tournament for 2 weeks and the whole length could be 3 or 4 weeks. Could be more "attractive" to everybody.

About other formats, I'd love to see a "Odd-Place MFO". Like this one, but the 3 events would be for example Duriel, Maggot Lair and Snapchip Shatter 😃 Ok, not the optimal for best drops, but would be a change right? Something like that to make a small difference for those Pindle/AT/Mephi runs. And, it could give a refreshing break from the places you usually visit.

and other format, which is not like this one. I've seen/heard about Rune-hunt, Soj-hunt and stuff like that, but how about Facet-hunt? 2 weeks hunting for facets, who ever gets the most, wins. Quantity wins quality, except in tie-situation.

Still, I really appreciate you jjscud for hosting these MFO's. You're the man :handthumb:

edit. WHO HAS CHANGED OUR SMILIES!?! 😠 <- even that doesn't work :xxx:

All right, I did about 4 hours of River of Flame runs (results sent). I could have done more but I weren't motivated enough. Maybe ~50 hours of MF:ing was too much for me...

I ended up with only 4 qualifiers but luckily one was nice.

This was a great tourney and props to jjscud for organising this! 👍

I'll give my vote for 3 events too. And if you have let's say a month to complete those runs then more people would be able to join. Something like 1 hour per day would be good pace for tournaments like this.

I've been thinking of a MF-tourney where you only get score from failed elite S/U:s. That way one could actually be happy when you find something like this:

Corpse Harness
Colossus Girdle
Defense: 67
Durability: 45 of 72
Required Strength: 185
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x10bb2f61
+49 to Life
+6 to Mana
+18 to Maximum Stamina
Lightning Resist +18%
Replenish Life +7
10% Faster Hit Recovery

Only problem is the lack of scoreboard for those, but I think that won't be much of problem for our D2 sages :wink3:

Finally finished. The results are... surprisingly good, but probably won't win me anything. Got myself a Mal rune though. =). Thanks for hosting such an awesome competition jjscud. I like the idea of shortening the hours better. It's nice to have to run areas you aren't great at. =P.

PMing you my AT results.

Ok, I've got results from everyone that posted Act5 SU results except sequana and Naab. When I get those results I will post the final results.

Results just sent. I'm sorry I was in big RL time press and my results reflect that a bit.

It was great tournament, thanks jjscud for organising this. This tourney solved my problems with making decision in MFO which area I want to run, I like most of them.

I liked to run all those areas, but maybe run 8 hours instead of 10 in each areas would be better for me. But on the other hand if the date would have suit me better, I wouldn't have any problems to run even more, but no one knows what RL brings in the future.

sorry bad post

Very thanks for jjscud that he organise this tournament beacuse It was really nice try every target with my blizzsorc. I must apologize to jjscud and to other runners too that I was not able finish this competition with all my posibilities and abilities beacuse RL make me problems. It is shame beacuse I could fight for victory or almost for podium.
I hope that next competition I will be able to finish without problems.

Congrats to all for their drops and especially grats to first 3 runners in table and to sequana beacuse MF with smiter is really nice challenge. 👍
Maybe in august or in october I will try organize some MF tournament based on area85 running beacuse I like MFing and tournaments are my best motivation.

about improve for tournament: For me this format was ideal. 5 targets is good and 10 hours for week is good too I think only problem was RL beacuse in school I had problems at that time. Great idea is wildhours beacuse that 10 wildhours are important for decrease part of luck with drops during running. If I could choose how reduce time of tournament I think that better is 3 targets a place of 5 than 8 hours a place of 10 hours beacuse 10 hours could make bigger difference in number of runs between different runners with different chars. And if I could choose whitch 3 targets from that 5 I wants run I think that baal,area85 and pindle(or WSK) will my choice.

First, Area 85 Results.

Congrats on the event win Atil and impressive showing from several others.

Atil
Ravenlore - 14.6
Halaberd's Reign - 10.4
Executioner's Justice - 9.3
Leviathan - 5.7
Thunderstroke - 4.7
Total - 44.7

Thyiad
Darkforce Spawn - 19.3
Windforce - 9.3
Arachnids Mesh - 5.9
The Gladiator's Bane - 4.9
Eschuta's Temper - 4.6
Total - 44

NagisaFurukawa
Cerebus Bite - 11
The Grandfather - 9.3
Gargoyle's Bite - 9.3
Executioner's Justice - 9.3
Thunderstroke - 4.7
Total - 43.6

Eric Xanthu
Griswold's Redemption - 11.3
Halaberd's Reign - 10.4
Ghostflame - 9.3
Wolf Howl - 7.3
Stone Crusher - 4.6
Total - 42.9

Naab
The Redeemer - 9.8
Stormspire - 9.3
Stormspire - 9.3
Boneshade - 7.9
Steel Shade - 6.6
Total - 42.9

omg
Heaven's Light - 9.8
Ghostflame - 9.3
Boneshade - 7.9
Nosferatu's Coil - 6.6
Nosferatu's Coil - 6.6
Total - 40.2

jjscud
Stormspire - 9.3
Ghostflame - 9.3
M'avina's Caster - 5.2
Demon's Arch - 3.3
Bloodmoon - 3.3
Total - 30.4

RIP
Arkaine's Valor
Blackoak Shield
Firelizard's Talons
Medusa's Gaze
Tomb Reaver - 4.3
Total - 28.9

Neksja
Windforce - 9.3
Warshrike - 5.7
Tomb Reaver - 4.3
Trang-Oul's Guise - 3.3
Total - 27.6

San
Eaglehorn - 5.7
Firelizard's Talons - 5.2
Stone Crusher - 4.6
Fleshripper - 4.6
Eschuta's Temper - 4.6
Total - 24.7

sequana
Horizon's Tornado - 5.7
Gut Siphon - 4.6
Aldur's Deception - 3.3
Lightsabre - 2.6
Lightsabre - 2.6
Total - 18.8

Callador
Windforce - 9.3
Natalya's Shadow - 1.7
Natalya's Shadow - 1.7
Dangoon's Teaching - 1.3
Total - 14.0

bassano
Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer - 1.9
Demon Limb - 2.8
Total - 4.7

And now the final results

Code:
Name            Total   WSK   Meph   Baal  Act5SU  Alvl 85
--------------------------------------------------------------
Naab            461.6   70.8  100.0  100.0  [highlight]105.0[/highlight]   85.8
jjscud          427.6   **.8  100.0  100.0   78.0   60.8
omg             387.6   43.4   69.8  [highlight]105.0[/highlight]   89.0   80.4
NagisaFurukawa  376.3   57.2  [highlight]105.0[/highlight]   80.9   46.0   87.2
RIP             325.7   56.0   72.7   39.2  100.0   57.8
Atil            322.2   78.6   33.6   59.0   56.6   [highlight]94.4[/highlight]
Eric Xanthu     318.3   44.4  100.0   50.1   38.0   85.8
Thyiad          302.0   31.8   69.1   65.5   47.6   **.0
Callador        293.9   59.4   85.6   34.9   86.0   28.0
sequana         280.3   63.6  100.0   29.7   49.4   37.6
San             270.8   45.2   53.5   24.7   98.0   49.4
Neksja          264.2   85.8   36.9   12.7   73.6   55.2
bassano         261.5  100.0  100.0   33.5   18.6    9.4
Nikon           205.0  [highlight]105.0[/highlight]  100.0   
Aman            101.2   90.0   11.2   
Balcarl         77.2    77.2    
Low Key         60.0    60.0    
colony          49.0    49.0

Congrats Naab and thanks everyone for playing.

And here are the trophies [1.11b SC Vanilla]:

For Naab, for pushing Mf'ing to its limits is a shako, pushed to its limits.

Pantathlon's Harlequin Crest
Shako
'Ist'
Defense: 112
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Strength: 50
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0x767c7b3d
+2 to Strength
+2 to Energy
+2 to Dexterity
+2 to Vitality
Damage Reduced by 10%
75% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to All Skill Levels
+141 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+141 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (1: 1 used)

And second place (me)

Pantathlon's Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown
Defense: 300
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Strength: 103
Required Level: 49
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x6e288e0d
+25 to Dexterity
+50 to Life
+35 to Mana
+164% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +33%
11% Life stolen per hit
94% Extra Gold from Monsters

and 3rd (omg)

Pantathlon's Coif of Glory
Helm
Defense: 28
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Strength: 26
Required Level: 14
Item Level: 22
Fingerprint: 0xc79cd828
+10 Defense
+100 Defense vs. Missile
Lightning Resist +15%
Hit Blinds Target +1
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 7

Congrats Naab for winning this one 👍

Also, congrats all the participants, but I was last :sad: I don't count bassano in, because he didn't get top5 from area85, he would have won me if he had found 3 ik mauls. But, the coin has it's flipside. Next MFO, I can't be any worse right? :rolleyes:

again, thanks for hosting jjscud. Oh btw, should we (read: jjscud) start "Meet Olympians" -thread? Saw once a thread like that and I loved reading it. I'd read/post in there most def.

Well, here's my part commiserate, part showoff thread.

I had a failed unique Vortex shield in the pits and one or two failed unique Myth swords, not to mention this. White Unearthed wands never make me happy but to see it butted up right next to a unique just emphasized what it could have been.

Of course, I found one of my two remaining grailers so I won't complain much.

And its been a while since I could bother doing one of these shots.

(Both Mara's are 28s) :smug:

Well done to everyone who took part, I would've joined if I hadn't had exams looming

@jjscud: you've forgot some numbers on RIP's entry, great prizes:thumbup:

Ok, I'll post my finds. The Haul.

On the right side, there's all the tc87's I found, on the left side, two grailers I got and in the middle, the first qualifier of the tournament, found after 10-15 minutes IIRC. Man, I was pumped after that find, even it was my 4th or 5th Azurewrath.

Nice drops again. Many TC87 from area85 and very well-balanced score but no drop type mangs or DW how in other categories. :)

Grats to naab for victory and other runners for nice drops and nice score. And again to jjscud for tournament. 👍

Almost I beat nikkon. Almost some satisfaction I have 😁

edit: @neskja: for that 10 minutes whitch I was in tunnels I was not able find more qualifiers 😁

Firstly [highlight]thanks to jj[/highlight] for an unusual and enjoyable tourney. I know he puts a lot of effort into these events and I want to thank him for that. It's things like this that make the SPF, the SPF. It's especially generous to donate his own items as prizes. :thanks:

Many congratulations to all of the [highlight]competitors[/highlight]. This was an amazing set of drops and just shows who needs treatment for OCD. 😁 Speaking of [highlight]Naab[/highlight] ... you little MF-terror you. Well done. Unbelieveable standard you set there. :balloons:

Onto my actual competion. [highlight]OMG that AT result[/highlight] is one hell of a surprise. To come that close is just incredible; I was packing only just over 200MF but I did get about 16 hours in. I don't begrudge Atil his 0.7 extra; those extra points wouldn't have helped me move up the table at all but got him on top of Eric.

I know there's usually a "Meet the Olympians thread" but say [highlight]"hi to Atil"[/highlight] the Infinity-wielding sorceress who is going for 99. The young lady in question got from 93 to 95 in this tourney, improved her gear and resistances [highlight]thanks to you mungo[/highlight]. Your crafted ammys certainly helped a lot. She is now well on her way to 96. *waves to her name-sake*

The [highlight]events[/highlight]. I expected to do ok at Baal and ok/poor everwhere else. Generally I ran in Baal power gear and MFd only really for the AT (200ish). Memphy was ok; he always drops sparkly which is nice. I wound up with Pindle as Thresh dropped even worse. I stomached him by getting it done in between Baal runs. Hour of Baal, hour of Pindle. The WSK was a disaster for me. Ugh. AT was the surprise for me but I'm pleased I went!

I probably took too many [highlight]screenies[/highlight]. Here they are. (Forgive me if there's the odd stray non-Pent piccie, I guessed a couple.) Some grailers there that made this tourney worthwhile. I could make a list but then I'd just bore you. Oh, ok then. :yes:

For a complete record of all Elite and Exceptionsl found I have uploaded the ATMA readouts here.

See you in the next one guys!

Oi, so close on the A85 score! Oh well, played myself out of contention in other areas.

I can't complain over 4 new grailers: Head Hunter's Glory (found three--bizarre), The Redeemer, Nightwing's Veil, Griswold's Redemption.

But I will still whine about the sickening number of yellow coronas and succubus skulls, and the FIVE Lightsabers.

It was a fun event that allowed me to play 1 hour a night, plus a few extra on the weekends. I think 10 hrs a week is a really good budget for a competition. Shortening by a week so that it runs exactly one month seems fitting, but would that really have helped the people who dropped out because they didn't have time to play 1 hour a day? I doubt it.

Forcing some odd areas (Mausoleum) could be a lot of fun. Have we ever done a Chaos Sanctuary Competition?

Wow, a really tight result in the final area. I thought I had done reasonably well and am delighted with the score.

Funnily enough, I did worse running Mephisto and Pindleskin when I was in full MF gear than in the other areas.

Congratulations to the 3 winners, very impressive scores, and well done to everyone who finished all 5 events, I know it took some doing.

Opinion of the event format: Keep it as it is. Baal was a pain for me and it would be a challenge to run him again with this character, but the MF events aren't meant to be easy.

Final huge thanks to jj for the idea and organisation 👍

Congrats to Naab *thumbsup* and to all who finished. It was wonderful event.

Yes we have.

Its been just over a year though. Only MF tourney I've seen that actually had a Tyrael's found in it.

Thanks for the congratulations and thanks to jjscud for hosting the tourney.I was pretty sure in the end that he would overtake me as i didn't have a very good score in AT even though i did run it 20 hours...(conclusion 4,5 hours of pindle>20 hours of AT;)), but to my surprise he was even more "unluckier" then me in A85s.
Here is my haul,the amount of good runes was surprising, because the only target i ran on p8 was Baal.
About the event format i would like it to be shorten to 3 events which include Baal,A85's and Act 5 SU's.Not really a big fan of Mephisto, even though he does drop a lot of good jewelry.

@Eric Xanthu, yes there was a CS comp.Memorably Tweety found his Tyrael's there.

Nice event - thanks to all participants and especially jjscud 👍
And grats Naab - cool finds you got there :shocked:

Waiting for next tourney :rolleyes:
Hopefully RL won't interfere as much as it did with this...

Hard to believe I forgot that...I was around at the time. Maybe I was on a D2 break, although it's starting to tickle my memory now. Perhaps I'm just getting old.

Anyway, the pentathlon was awesome and I look forward to another comp. Maybe I'll break out the cheesadin I've been working on!

Wow, i've been able to defend my 5th place after last event 👍 Thats great, if You consider that i ran with HC melee character and not uber geared (it was Conan - IK Whirl /Zerker), his MF on the fighting switch was around 260%, but what really makes him comparable with many sorcs around was his Hork ability 👍

Anyway big congrats Naab to his victory, also jjscud to second and omg to third place 👍

Thanks jjscud again for hosting such fun tourney 👍

Now to the finds - i don't have haul screenshot but i do have full report (Atma readouts) of all qualifiers...And of course, i made screenshot for Stormlash, Mang Songs and few other finds which can be considered as my top seven (not all of them were qualifiers)..So, here we go:

Stormlash

Mang songs

Tomby 1

Tomby 2

Tals Plate

Nats Mark

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High