lvl 49 PvP?

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I always wanted to play PvP, but on lvl 49.

Have you guys geared some chars for that lvl?

Also, what is considered the best sword if you imbue it for barbar? legend sword or highland blade?

i guess highland, because with 40 ias from affix both hit max speed ww and it has lower reqs and more dmg.

is trangouls armor the best vs casters/Bowzone? when to use 4 socks 80+ life duskshroud if at all? what about MalTir?

is a good 1.07 Oath comparable to some insane rare? you miss out on Openwounds, but get insane damage for literally no cost at all.

which chars are viable?

are 09 frw charms vital?

And is anyone interested in Barb v Barb?

I don’t think anyone has ever done lvl49 duelling in the SPF, but maybe outside it.

I’m not really interested as a player in lvl49 and would not build characters for it. Why not just do HLD instead?

Most of us who HLD or have in the past are either self found or have everything we need.

I will try and get some HLD going a bit later in the year, probably after RFL. If I get my hosting sorted and have time, maybe even before.

Get building PvP characters :)

Reactions: zemaj
Trapper is solid. SPF rules don’t allow TGods.
Bone necro, Fireball Sorc, Wind Druid, Blizz Sorc are all solid starter builds. What class do you like playing the most?

Pretty much. Bone necros are extremely strong. Only thing that can consistently beat them are ES based sorcs and Wind druids. Against everything else you'd have edge.
They can be played defensively with spirit spam but once you get the hang of it you can (and should) use both spear/teeth to kill minions or deny area or to simply kill something since spear is much faster than spirit.
It's probably easiest class to be good with. Just roll with Hoto Spirit 125fcr/86 fhr variant. They are cheap to build and really effective. With Oak from Hoto, bone armor and golem it's somewhat safe vs physical attackers and has huge life pool(think better built necros had well over 5k life). When I've made my nec it used only 5 skillers and rest of inventory was there to fix mana and resistances. You don't need to max out your damage with skillers and you can use them to get more life and resists. Hoto, Spirit, 10 fcr amulet, Arach and Trang gloves will get you 125 fcr. You can shael your Shako and add 12 fhr charm for 86 breakpoint with 55 fhr from spirit shield. Rings can be flexible - SoJs or absorb or whatever you need.

This is how well played necro would look like. Be defensive when you have to be, put pressure on your opponent when you can, mix all spells depending on what you need to do etc. It's a build where you can be effective with just spirit spam and teleporting away but build allows for huge growth of skill and self improvement.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High