Looking for unique weapon dps list

Ravendark

Jul 24, 2021
Hi all, I've seen lists that provide uniques in quality fashion but have not found one that lists the damage output or the dps. I have a one-hand sword Plague Bearer that shows 616-1714 zeal damage and a Fleshrender that shows 645-1146 zeal damage. I am running NM Baal HC atm and noticing a significant boost in kill time with the Fleshrender on Baal. Is the 20% open wounds, deadly strike and crushing blow on Fleshrender that more significant than raw damage numbers shown on the character sheet? I obviously answered my own question with the two weapons I am using but a chart that lists the highest dps output to the least would be awesome.

crushing blow is very good on the actbosses because they have so much hp.

what you are looking for you must calculate yourself, as everything changes with the skills and char used. (and of course the rest of the gear)

for most melees grief is a good choice.

exceptions are furywerewolf, avenger and of course assa.

I see, thanks for the input! I am a normal player Zealot so have to make it to Hell Countess for runes but am farming NM Baal at a very good pace. I'm level 74 now and hopefully in a couple of days I will be 80 with better resists and start to rock Hell

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High