D2 Looking for mates to play on Ps4

Hello everyone,

I am looking for mates to have some quality time in hell, play on Ps4, would be happy to add some friends on my diablo 2 resurrected friend list. My Ps4 Name is CraciunAdrian. Thank you and See you soon.
I send you an invitation, i know all abput this game and need people to trade and play, my id is trolonbolo

Need the same & new to d2 but on hell act1. Was thinking i should make a sorc because i always solo and im tired of not being able to TP…. lvl 67 Psn PrettyDraaco on California time..

Hello! Still kinda new to online play (was doing single player with the servers being garbage at launch) so I've got an act 3 normal javazon and an act 2 normal sorc. My psn name is Davekdc0064 I usually am on later est (10/11pm) for an hour or two

Hello everyone,

I am looking for mates to have some quality time in hell, play on Ps4, would be happy to add some friends on my diablo 2 resurrected friend list. My Ps4 Name is CraciunAdrian. Thank you and See you soon.
Hi im also looking for poeple for farming and trading if you want to add me my psn is snake080912

I'm looking for people to play with as well :)
My psn is I_Elden_I those are capital i.
Looking to start on hard-core when ladder starts

Always looking for new friends to make runs with. PS4 MASIYAHofDEATH. Just made it to he'll difficulty with lightning traps assassin level 64.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High