D2 Looking for mates to play on Ps4

CraciunAdrian

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am looking for mates to have some quality time in hell, play on Ps4, would be happy to add some friends on my diablo 2 resurrected friend list. My Ps4 Name is CraciunAdrian. Thank you and See you soon.

Hello every1 me too looking for players on console. I’m just lvl 40 paladin, playing on nightmare difficulty. I have decent experience in this game.
My psn: Hongo_magic
To some of you I’ve already sent friend requests 😎✌🏻

I'm also looking for other players to play with on Playstation. Currently Lvl 84 Hammerdin. Mostly wanting to do Hell runs but I'm open to other things. Add me if you're at least on nightmare difficulty please. IGN: RobXombie

Add me, currently playing a level 78 Sorc. Planning to complete Hell act 5 with another friend who has a druid. If anyone wants to join hit me up @Rikstaker on psn

Looking for people to play with , add me up if your playing non hardcore

18+ w mic pls

Case_wpg_

Hey all! Went to my first Sam Goody and grabbed my first Mature 17+ Game circa 2001 … you guys may remember DIABLO 😄 Been a fan ever since! Took 15 years off but I am back with vengeance ( ps4 for now )

Tommemarrow is the name if you want to do some hell leveling with my 74 MF sorc
Going to make a Paladin after and at some point a sin

add me I’ve always been a good gamemate! Ps I won’t take your gold when you die 😆

Attachments

• E6817D28-865F-4387-A700-CC1D5C44DEE6.jpeg
    E6817D28-865F-4387-A700-CC1D5C44DEE6.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone,

I am looking for mates to have some quality time in hell, play on Ps4, would be happy to add some friends on my diablo 2 resurrected friend list. My Ps4 Name is CraciunAdrian. Thank you and See you soon.
I am currently a level 53 hammerdin on act 5 nightmare. Just started not to long ago. Played d2 many years ago. Shoot me a Playstation invite the name is Ownix--

Same! Hoping to find a group who plays regularly so I can avoid the matchmaking on consoles.
I am currently a level 53 hammerdin on act 5 nightmare. Just started not to long ago. Played d2 many years ago. Shoot me a Playstation invite the name is Ownix--

Hello,

Me and my friend play Diablo 2 regularly on PS4/PS5 but we're just 2 and it can be difficult sometimes and the playstation matchmaking isn't the best.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High