LOCKED - Please report rules infractions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Demon42monk

Dec 25, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User was warned for asking for free items and disrespectful behavior. Please report all poor conduct to a mod in the future
Any one have a shitty enigma they would be willing to donate?

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s just pulling your chain. Enigmas are really valuable. The rune components and bases are highly sought after. It would be very unusual for someone to donate these to you.

And a “shitty enigma” is mostly an oxymoron. Thus the joking. Please read up on the game a bit more and review the pricing guide for more information.

He’s just pulling your chain. Enigmas are really valuable. The rune components and bases are highly sought after. It would be very unusual for someone to donate these to you.

And a “shitty enigma” is mostly an oxymoron. Thus the joking. Please read up on the game a bit more and review the pricing guide for more information.
I've been playing this game since it originally came out for PC. I know full well what it is worth. Unlike you though I have the faith in humanity to believe there is someone out there who would be willing to help another person out without the need for personal gain. For there may be a time when that someone will be in need of something I have that I don't need that I would be willing to give to them without the need for personal gain. There are good people out there contrary to your belief.

I've been playing this game since it originally came out for PC. I know full well what it is worth. Unlike you though I have the faith in humanity to believe there is someone out there who would be willing to help another person out without the need for personal gain. For there may be a time when that someone will be in need of something I have that I don't need that I would be willing to give to them without the need for personal gain. There are good people out there contrary to your belief.
I think your reply is bizarre and unworthy of a response but I have to respond because you’ve made a lot of judgments about me based off of a single post. Frankly I thought what I wrote was a gentle/nice reply to your really weird and out of touch request. Should’ve just skipped your post like most people. That’s a mistake on my part.

@Nokk can we add more guardrails to the forums? There are lots of posts without platforms and other weird/unrelated posts posted to the trade shops forum that add no value and create clutter. This is a great example of one. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Beenjammin3000
I think your reply is bizarre and unworthy of a response but I have to respond because you’ve made a lot of judgments about me based off of a single post. Frankly I thought what I wrote was a gentle/nice reply to your really weird and out of touch request. Should’ve just skipped your post like most people. That’s a mistake on my part.
Yeah ya shoulda just skipped my post. You made quite a few judgments against both the other guy and myself trolling and commenting on a post that you didn't have any intent on contributing to the solution.

Yeah ya shoulda just skipped my post. You made quite a few judgments against both the other guy and myself trolling and commenting on a post that you didn't have any intent on contributing to the solution.
He was trolling YOU. Man this is unreal.

Look man, in the past, it was quite common for things like enigmas to be given out. Because they were largely duped and there was absolutely no loss of value to the giver. Nowadays the only way people have been "donating" their enigmas was when they literally were quitting the game and gave it away to members who had contributed greatly to the forum in some way. What you are asking for is something worth 5ish HR in a server that just started only recently. There aren't a whole lot of uber rich folks yet that could treat an enigma out of chump change and if they were to give one out I imagine it would be to someone they know or have seen active in their community. It's a new environment with a new ecosystem, please take the time to get more acquainted with the current community before lashing out at the members attempting to help.

Ya see the thing about it is none of you are actually doing anything to help anyone. All your doing is cloging up the post. Simple fact is no matter how new the server, how expensive things are, nothing can be achieved unless ya try. I don't really care if someone helps me or not. So if you don't have what I've asked for there is no point commenting on this post or any post, because the simple fact about it is, those are nothing but your opinions and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink

@Nokk can we add more guardrails to the forums? There are lots of posts without platforms and other weird/unrelated posts posted to the trade shops forum that add no value and create clutter. This is a great example of one. Thanks in advance.
Please report any content to mods if it is breaking the rules like this. We can't enforce our rules without the help of you and our other users.

Also for everyone, please do not engage with users who are behaving poorly. It's tempting to do it, but that's kind of the point for some folks. Report and move on, thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High