Status
Please reply by conversation.

Povvlen

Nov 20, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for Ik armor and belt.

I have vipermage and ohm rune to trade

I have a +2 barb skills, dual leech,+str, +23 res all amy.

Also why wouldn’t you want the ik belt separately?

I have a +2 barb skills, dual leech,+str, +23 res all amy.

Also why wouldn’t you want the ik belt separately?
Because I am new to this and want to keep it simple. I am looking to complete the IK set and all I have to trade worth something is ohm

Because I am new to this and want to keep it simple. I am looking to complete the IK set and all I have to trade worth something is ohm
I got the IK set and can throw in the other parts of the set in + tal ammy(currently priced mal-ist) for your ohm

Ok fair enough but just so you know I would be asking for like lem for the belt.

Since you’re new I’d recommend looking at the pricing guide until you get a feel for the trading on here. You may get better deals for your ohm that way. Good luck!

Reactions: Soparoz and F-DADDY
Ok fair enough but just so you know I would be asking for like lem for the belt.

Since you’re new I’d recommend looking at the pricing guide until you get a feel for the trading on here. You may get better deals for your ohm that way. Good luck!
yep, i am a newbie too, just playe a couple of weeks. I have the IK set as you desired and I want your ohm for call to arms. I can think some way to make up the difference between the two assets, if you wish. What gears/runes areyou looking for then

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High