LengTche, a WW Sin

PhineasB

Guide Author
Mar 14, 2020
Originally posted by @T72on1 on August 23, 2016

LengTche, a WW Sin

This thread will be devoted to the Assassin in my Oskill Sept. The principle of the Sept is simple: every character will use an oskill as main attack. In the case of LengTche this oskill is whirlwind, granted through the Chaos runeword:
Code:
Chaos
3 Socket Claws
Fal + Ohm + Um
9% Chance To Cast Level 11 Frozen Orb On Striking
11% Chance To Cast Level 9 Charged Bolt On Striking
+35% Increased Attack Speed
+290-340% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 216-471 Magic Damage
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+1 To Whirlwind
+10 To Strength
+15 Life After Each Demon Kill
View attachment 3786
This character will be played on SC SP, twinked. Player setting will be adjusted depending on killing speed, but will most likely be /p8 for at least normal and nightmare. Respecs are allowed. In my past 2 Septs this was only allowed to optimize stat distribution, but for this Sept any respec is allowed. I'm not going to level up that Wolfbarb to 79 with just normal attack available ... ;). I will try to keep respecs somewhat limited to the theme. So for example that Zealing Sorc won't be a Charged Boltress early on, or that Bear Paladin a Hammerdin.

On to the plan ...

Character name
LengTche. This means 'death by a thousand cuts' and was an ancient Chinese torturing technique, which seems quite fitting for a whirlwinding Sin using dual Claws.

Build
WW Sin.

Planned skill layout
Claw Mastery: maxed
Venom: maxed
Fade: 10 - 20 points
Blade Shield: 10 - 13 points after +skills
Weapon Block: 10 points after +skills
Mind Blast, Dragon Flight: 1 point wonder
Rest: Cloak of Shadows
Death Sentry: maybe 1 point

Claw Mastery and Venom are self-explanatory. Fade to help out with resists, and because of the DR%. Points beyond 10 or so only give minor extra resists, but the DR% might still help a lot. Blade Shield mainly for leeching life and mana. Weapon Block as safety net, diminishing returns past 10 points. Putting more, probably a lot more, than 1 point into CoS because my AR will be really low. Death Sentry ... maybe. It's cheesy. It's also very strong. I like very strong for my SC characters ...

Planned endgame gear
- Helm: Guillaume's Face
DS and CB are the main selling points here

- Body Armor: Fortitude, CoH or Duress
Tough one. Fortitude would give most damage probably, and also has many other very tasteful mods. Not sure if the Chilling Armor proc interferes when whirling though. Duress has lots of CB and fhr (not sure if a whirler needs much fhr though), some ED%, resist all and OW, so is definitely a viable choice too. CoH, combined with fade, would give me all the resists I ever need, as well as some DR%, life steal and some much needed +skills (which I absolutely lack in the rest of my gear)

- Belt: String of Ears
There are other options like Verdungo's, but I think I'll need the life leech and DR%

- Boots: Gore Riders
CB, DS ... enough said

- Gloves: crafted gloves, Lava Gouts, Laying of Hands, Bloodfist, Trang's
Lots of options here ... crafted gloves for CB and resists, Lava Gouts for more AR, LoH for insane damage vs Demons and huge fire res, Bloodfists for fhr, life and min dam, Trang's to boost Venom's damage. Still undecided here, although Trang's might be a nice option, because, if I understand it correctly, they actually boost Venom damage twice, just like Fire Mastery boosts an Enchantress' fire damage twice, when applied with a melee attack

- Amulet: Highlord's Wrath
Scaling DS, lightning res and a much needed +skill

- Ring 1: Ravenfrost or rare with life leech / AR / min damage / resists
Ravenfrost only if the AR is needed; otherwise not, because being frozen is actually good for a whirler, and the other mods on a rare wouldn't hurt either

- Ring 2: rare with mana leech / AR / min damage / resists
Pretty self-explanatory

- Weapon 1: Chaos Suwayyah or Scissors Suwayyah
Chaos reaches the fastest ww breakpoint, regardless of base weapon speed, so better go for the claws with the highest damage; good mods on the claw would probably be Dragon Flight or DS (to save some skill points) or Venom (to boost damage)

- Weapon 2: Chaos Suwayyah or Scissors Suwayyah / shaeled Shadow Killer
Chaos probably gives most damage and would boost my ww skill with 1 point. Shadow Killer has the benefit of freezing enemies (which should make things very safe), decreasing enemy defense, a lot of mana per kill (which should help a lot with manaburners around). O yes, and it's indestructible, which definitely is a bonus, as I hear WW Sins have to repair their weapon a lot.

- weapon switch: CtA and Splendor / Spirit shield
No-brainer there, no? Probably Splendor shield, unless I decide I do want 156 points in strength.

So as you can see, still quite some things I'm not sure about. Advice would be very much appreciated
default_smile.png

Items from the above list I still have to farm
Lo for Fortitude, good Chaos base(s), Highlord's Wrath All good now :).

Merc
Act 2 Might Merc with eth Reaper's Toll, Treachery eth Fortitude and Andariel's Visage.

Build before Chaos (level 57 or 64)
Maxed Claw Mastery and 1 point Dragon Claw

That's about it as far as the theory is concerned. Time to start things in practice. I will give frequent (hopefully) updates here as I progress. As I said before, suggestions, criticism, advice is more than welcome to help me get the most out of this character.

Definitely Trang's for the gloves.
I'd go with extra points into Shadow Master since there isn't really any skill more Chaotic, but I also have a strong penchant for hiding behind summonables.
@maxicek I also posted this on the Basin forums, and have since gotten a reply from @onderduiker , who is active both here and on the Basin. He confirms my initial thought about Venom being applied twice:

So yeah, definitely Trang's.

I'm still on the fence about DS for the reasons mentioned in the OP. Love the chart though :).

@Brak I thought about taking SM, maybe even maxed. I should be rather safe though, between gear, Fade, CoS, WB and MB. So I'd prefer to see what skils like Blade Shield can do for me.

I started LengTche about a week ago, but only had time for that playing session since then. I only had 3 jewels of envy in my stash, so I started out with a 3os breastplate stuffed with those, a 6os Crystal sword with max dam jewels and a 2os helm with 2 max dam jewels. Pelta Lunata at level 2, Hsarus' at level 3, Death's gloves and sash at level 6.

Since I wanted to stick close to the endgame plan of ww, so basically melee without too much extras, I decided to max Claw Mastery from the start, only deviating from this if a useful skill or prereq became available. At level 6 I unlocked Dragon Claw and BoS, at which point I switched to two Claws. I'm not sure anymore, but I think I had one Claw in my stash, a low level one that my Barb found a while ago. The next was one I had found with LengTche early on.

The results was lower LCS damage, but very fast attack speed, and still more than enough damage to kill fast on /p8. So I decided to stick to that route and haven't regretted it at all. Dragon Claw is a very fun skill to use, and with the help of 1 point BoS and the 30% ias on the Death's gloves and sash combo, I'm attacking and moving really fast. Just like an Assassin should !!!

So it didn't take me too long to get to Andariel. Using the Death's gloves and sash, her poison damage didn't hurt me at all, and even without any CB I took her out in no time:
Screenshot095.jpg
I was level 18 or 19 at that point.

I switched to an Act 2 Prayer merc and gave him an eth Duskdeep, Twitchthroe and eth Razortine. The weapon isn't optimal, so I definitely should make something better (cube recipe or 6os eth weapon with Ists), but it doesn't matter much anyway if your own character kills fast enough.

LengTche herself got a Duskdeep and Twitchthroe as well, along with Manald Heal (for the ml), rare ll ring and Nokozan Relic. I also switched to Treads of Cthon (highest frw I had for that level), found a better claw in my stash and made a nice little runeword out of a second one in my stash:
Screenshot096.jpgScreenshot097.jpg
With these new shiny toys she took care of Radament in no time :cool:. At that point she was level 20.

So all in all not really far into the game, but at least she had a start, and a really fun and fast start too !! Hopefully I'll be able to progress further soon. The plan is to max Claw Mastery first, then pump Dragon Claw, with a respec once I reach high enough a level for Chaos.

Sorry, didn't realise the venom thing was a question. It is well documented in the Assassin FAQ, with examples.

Unfortunately forum changes messed up the formatting, so it was difficult to see, but I have fixed it now.
Strength is also a nice early runeword that can be made in claws. Speeds up the boss fights with its 25% crushing blow
It all gets easier when you get to 42 and 2x Bartuc's.

I had to level a PvP Assassin to 90 in 1.12 without re-specs. I ended up kicking my way through Hell as WW wasn't strong enough. It will be interesting to see how you get on if you decide to stay pure and avoid DS.

LengTche has made some swift progress. Yesterday she finished Act 1 NM.

There isn't much to say about the rest of normal since my precious update. As LengTche leveled up, I continued boosting Claw Mastery. At level 24 Mind Blast and Dragon Flight each got a point. At level 30 I started pumping Venom. No DS so far ;). It wasn't until level 45 or so until I realized I could also put a point into Blade Shield if I took the prereqs as well.

Currently, at level 50, both Claw Mastery and Venom are maxed, so I can start pumping another skill. Probably not WB, since I know that skill annoyed the heck out of me when building a PS Assassin. So that'll have to wait until I get access to WW. Since I'll also only start to use Fade once I get to that point, I might put a few more points into Blade Shield for now, so I don't have to recast it too often.

When it comes to gear, @maxicek was definitely right. It's not like things were hard prior to level 42, as I was killing fast enough with the Claws I posted last time, one of which got replaced with a better rare at level 25. But Bartuc's really have it all, at least for that level: awesome damage, ll, fhr, AR%, +skills, big str and dex boost ... From that point on almost all normal targets died in one hit, even on /p8.

Other gear changes that I still recall (I really should start taking notes again, like I always used to do when doing a Sept): Guillaume's at level 34, Treachery at level 43, Gores at level 47 (Nat's before that), Rockstopper for the merc at level 31, Insight for him at level 27. Also upgraded rare rings and amulet a few times.

Normal was really easy all around. Played through on /p8 all the time, and reached Pindle at level 40 or so. I ran him until LengTche was level 43, then I proceeded to kill Baal:
Screenshot100.jpg
Upon killing him, I hit level 45. As you can see, quite crappy drops there ...

That was all a few days ago. Yesterday evening I did Act 1 NM. Again, not much to say about it. Killing still went really fast. I did have to be careful though, as Assassins aren't Barbs or Paladins, so a few times, when I went in just a tad too furious, I almost got my head handed to me. Especially when Amp was around or near unleechable enemies. So a few NDEs around the corner, but luckily no deaths so far. Would have been a bit embarrassing.

I also did some LK runs with my Sorc in between, and was lucky enough to find a Lo, so I could make Fortitude. The only problem is that I'm a bit worried about my lack of +skills. I think that might cause some issues, and for that reason CoH might be a better choice in the end. What do you guys think?

I also found a 3os Suwayyah, so I could turn that into a Chaos. It doesn't have any mods on it though, so while that means repair costs will be a lot cheaper than one with staffmods, I think I'd still better wait for one with good staffmods. Also, a superior one would obviously be better as well.

Another issue I'm still not sure about is the second weapon: another Chaos or Shaeled Shadow Killer. Or are there better alternatives? What do you all think?

I'll probably continue LengTche for another level or 10 and then put her on hold. I still need to find that Highlord's, and probably a better Choas base as well. Heck, I don't even know if I have a good Fortitude base, if I decide to go that route ...

Highlord's, Ravenfrost, rare ring with ML, String of Ears, Guillaume's, Trang's Gloves, Gores, Fortitude, 2x Chaos. I would probably facet the hat and use 2x Shadow claws with facets on switch if you really are not going to use DS.

Merc with Might & Reapers, even if the Decrep will cancel/get cancelled by CoS.

Hmmmm. Maybe I will have to make a 22nd Assassin and give my beta Bramble a whirl. Maybe with Phoenix Strike backup or something....
@maxicek Thanks :). And I already gave in and put a point into DS ... ;). So switch will be CtA and Splendor or Spirit Shield. Probably Splendor, as I don't think I'll use 156 str. Or would dual Shadow Claws still be worth it over CtA?

Btw, I see I didn't mention the weapon switch in my OP. I'll edit that asap.

O yes, and you made me realize I also didn't think about socketing my gear. It looks like I'll only have the helm to socket though. What would be best there? Jewel with ED%? Probably with +max dam or another useful mod? Or would something else be better? For example a poison facet?

On to the progress: act 2 is completed :).

Not much to report really, as things were pretty straightforward. I played a bit more carefully, and as a consequence didn't have NDEs like I had in Act 1, except for one time ... Yes, indeed I died :oops:. Not because I was wading in without thinking, but just because I didn't care to check Coldworm's mods. Upon dying her death explosion took out all my life in a single hit, some 550 hit points. The only reason I can think of that can have caused this, is that she was fire and cold enchanted, and my low fire resist did the rest. Sounds afwul familiar to the Deeds I got recently in the weekly AB group game, which makes it even more embarrassing :oops:.

Anyway, it's only SC obviously, but people who know me, know that every death bugs me a lot, and so does this one. And no, that pun was actually not intended ...

While questing through Act 2 I found a grailer, the Witherstring Hunter's Bow, which was a pleasant surprise. Concerning skill points, like I said, I gave in and put a point into Death Sentry. It wasn't really necessary, as DC was still killing rather fast, but I must admit it was fun to watch the corpses explode all the time. Obviously it also helped in clearing mobs faster.

LengTche was level 56 when she killed Duriel. She will now be put on hold until I find a Highlord's Wrath, I have decided upon the weapons she'll be using and I have created a Fortitude for her.
Without doing some calcs it is difficult to say what to socket. I would work out your physical and poison damage and see how they compare. If poison will be stronger, focus on that.

The main reason I suggested Chaos as the second claw is I think finding a high physical damage claw will be hard. If you have a rare with fools and cruel, then that is likely to be a better option. The extra magic damage from Chaos makes it interesting, I went 2x Chaos for my Dragon Claw assassin.

What you use on switch depends on what player setting you will go for. The slower you kill, the more time you will have to spend whirling through mobs and therefore need more life.

I rarely use CtA outside PvP, I would probably go for the fade and venom buff with 2x Shadow Claws. I guess how many facets you have will also be a factor.

Just an out-of-the-box option, but you could prioritise Venom and go for full Natalya's Set stuffed with Facets. 9 facets with switch claws though.
Heh thanks for the suggestions. I don't have that many facets though. I should check my stash, but probably only 2 or 3. As for the second claw ... if not using a second Chaos, I will definitely use a Shaeled Shadow Killler. It has tremendous damage, and the +2 Freeze should add a lot of safety vs everything not CI. A rare with very good mods might beat the damage, but I'd have to get very lucky for that, I think, given that the Shadow Killer is always eth.

Ok, after way too much time, finally a small update from LengTche.

She cleared Act 3 and Act 4. Act 3 was done quite some time ago, so I don't recall the details. She could equip her Chaos Claw shortly after starting out in Act 3, so that definitely was a big change. Other than that it was probably very smooth sailing, as NM usually is on a fully twinked character.

Act 4 was done today, and went really fast. Well, it could have been really fast. I always forgot to stop using WW when I was about to level up. As a consequence I had to start over a few times. At level 65 she could equip Highlord's (yes, I finally found one !!!).

She now has almost all her endgame gear on, with the exception of Shadow Killer as second Claw, which has a level req of 78. Other gear consists of Guillaume's, Fortitude, Chaos claw and Bartuc's, String of Ears, Gore Riders, Trang-Oul's Bracers and 2 rare rings, both with AR and min dam, one with life steal and the other one with mana steal. Merc is using Vamp Gaze, eth Fortitude and eth Obedience Tresher. He gets an eth Reaper's at level 75.

LengTche got a Pul from NM forge, shortly after followed by an Um in CS. Definitely very good drops at this stage of the game. CS was easy, but had to be done twice because ww'ing while leveling up ... again. Diablo went down very fast.
Screenshot145.jpg
LengTche is currently level 67. Given the fact that she is going through the game on /p8, she will probably be at level 75 or so when finishing NM.

Did you started the game at P8 ? Sounds fun, I think I'll try it when going back into the game. These drops will help you a lot through end of NM and Hell after that, congrats.

Yes, /p8 all the way. With twinking gear it's very easy, no reason not to do it as you still just destroy resistance with ease. Untwinked it's also doable, and a fun take on things, but it's definitely slow at times. But definitely a very good option in instances like a single-pass tournament.

More progress :). LengTche has beaten NM and moved on to Hell. Not much to report on Act 5. Easy going all throughout, not a surprise there. Even the Ancients went down really quickly at highest player setting.

Near the end of the act, LengTche found Atma's Scarab and Carrion Wind in quick succession. Unfortunately, this was no sign for things to come ...
Screenshot148.jpg
Not even an interesting base item there :(.

Afterwards, since I suddenly figured that it would be a good idea to use some of the personalize quests, for the first time in a very long time I actually did Nihl as a quest. After that I did another Baal run, which brought LengTche to level 74.

At that point I moved on to Hell. Since my resists weren't too good, even with Fade, I decided to put a 15 res all / +9 max damage jewel in my helm. That way I took on Act 1, putting the player setting at /p5. She could probably deal with /p8 as well, but I still like to keep a certain pace at that stage in the game, so /p5 it was. That way I played up to the Pits, doing the quests up to that point. At that point I had already reached level 75, equipping my merc with an eth Reaper's Toll. Thanks to Dragon Flight it was easy to keep him alongside me, triggering Decrep very reliably.

After that I did a few more Pit runs. The plan is to do a few more, so I get at least to level 78 (at which point I can equip that final piece of gear, the Shadow Killer as off-hand weapon. After that I'll probably try to get through the rest of Act 1 and Act 2 at a fast rate, maybe stopping in AT to do a bit more of leveling.

O yes, I also decided to listen to @Brak 's advice, and started putting points into SM. Other skills aren't really worth it, as much as I'd want them to be, and SM indeed is very chaotic, so ...

More to come soon ...

Originally posted April 13, 2017

Seems like I haven't updated this thread for too long. Which is a shame, because ...
Screenshot179.jpg
After having played this character about 1 act at a time over the last 3 weeks, I finished her journey yesterday evening !!!

But first things first of course. After last post I did a few more Pit runs, but then decided to move on. This was on /p5, which would be the setting I would play on the whole time in Hell, except for Act 4, where I tuned down to /p3. I hit level 78 quite soon afterwards, at which point I finally could equip my last piece of equipment: Shadow Killer in the off-hand. That weapon surely made a difference: more damage and the 'Freezes target' mod, which made things more safe. Not that I had been in much danger up to that point, but still, the mod helped a lot, now that I was in Hell and resistance got tougher.

Not much to say about Act 1 for the rest, as I pushed to get to Andariel. She fell without much resistance ...
Screenshot156.jpg
... but also without any good drops. This would turn out to be the scenario for all act bosses :(.

Act 2 went very smooth, but also was very uneventful. Except for ... two deaths :oops:. After the one in the Maggot Lair 3 in normal, these would turn out to be the only deaths that LengTche would suffer, but 3 deaths in total is already far more than I'd like. First of those two deaths again was in the Maggot Lair 3, but this time not from Coldworm, but from a random beatle boss pack. I didn't get to see the mods, but it was install kill. The other death was in the Tomb of Duriel, again due to a random boss packs. Didn't see the mods, as I never really did when I was WWing, but again I was down immediately.

I guess that's the difference between Assassin and more tanky classes like Barbs, Paladins and Druids. An Assassin isn't like that, and has to take a slightly different approach. I knew that, as I have played many Assassins in the past, but apparantly needed to be reminded about it again. After that I played more carefully, using CoS and especially MB more and also checking out mods more often and using DF to reach the side of the pack, not the middle. That helped a lot, as I didn't die after that.

When I killed Duriel, LengTche was level 81.
Screenshot157.jpg
Skillwise I kept pumping SM, something I would do until finishing the game.

Act 3 again was easy and uneventful. Thanks to DF I could keep up the pace and get through the act fast. In Durance 2 I got lucky and scored a grailer, which doesn't happen a lot anymore:
5147-79c92b163f94af661632259ecb660534.jpg
Not much, almost at level 83, I killed Mephisto, who again dropped nothing but crap.

For Act 4 I tuned down to /p3. I usually tune down here, as monsters got more hitpoints in general, and things start to feel grindy if I don't do that. Playing through that act I finally realized something very obvious: I had not put a Shael in my Shadow Killer yet. Doh !!! Since I was already approaching Act 5 at that point, I decided to leave it at that until I got my socket quest in Act 5.

For my Forge I got a ... Fal, which was very disappointing. This would prove to be the case for all rune drops in Hell, as the highest rune LengTche would find there, was a Lum, also in RoF.

Chaos Sanctuary was far easier than expected, thanks to ample use of CoS and MB. Even the seal bosses and Diablo didn't pose a problem at all. Diablo dropped nothing but rares, but none of those even came close to being useful.

Early Act 5 was easy cruisin' (back on /p5), but this changed when hitting the first underground passages. This boss pack for example, which was accompanied by another boss pack, gave me quite the troubles:
Screenshot166.jpg
This way I also found out that repairing my Fortitude was almost as expensive as repairing the Chaos Claw. So again I was very glad that there is such a thing as a cube recipe tho repair this kind of stuff.

O yes, speaking about repairs. After my socket quest in Act 5, I finally Shaeled my Shadow Killer. I can't really say if it made a big difference in terms of killing power, but I assume it did, because I had to repair my weapon a lot more, it seemed :).

The Frozen River was the hardest part in the game for LengTche. Gloams, Witches and (unleechable) skeleton mages ... really rough times. I managed to survive, but surely had some NDEs.

LengTche hit level 84 when she rescued Anya. To her surprise, her quest reward for once wasn't useless. I'd call it peculiar instead:
Screenshot167.jpg
It's totally not something one would ever use, but it's such a mix of mods and staffmods that makes me wonder 'what if' ...

Continueing with the Ancients, I was a bit scared they would completely wreck me. I didn't need to be, as I defeated them with ease, even on /p5 and with Amp around.
Screenshot168.jpg
In WSK1 LengTche hit level 85, which would be her endgame level. I got very easy monster rolls on all three levels, so soon I found myself in the Throne Room. Even there, where I tuned up to /p8, things were very easy, except for Lister's pack. He was cursed and mana burn, so I needed a town trip or two to stock up on pots.

For Baal I tuned down to /p3 again. I probably shouldn't have, as he went down fast enough. He did spawn his clone, but other than that he seemed to be waiting to be taken down.
Screenshot176.jpg
I really was hoping for some epic drop, but alas nothing but rares, and again very useless ones.

So, this concludes the first character in my Sept. Overall I enjoyed her a lot, and she turned out just the way I thought she would. No, even better, because I was a bit afraid for the part before I could use the Chaos Claw, but DC and maxed Claw Mastery and Venom worked very well. Much more than I thought it would.

The only downside I can think of, is that I'm playing an Assassin in our HC group game as well, and I usually have a few NDEs in the first part of our games, just because it takes me a while to realize that that character is far less strong and much more squishy than this one. O yes, and drops were terrible too ...

Time for some stats I guess:
Screenshot178.jpg
Code:
Name:       LengTche
Class:      Assassin
Experience: 1093481062
Level:      85

Naked/Gear
Strength:   110/138
Dexterity:  196/199
Vitality:   189/189
Energy:     25/25
HP:         785/977
Mana:       151/151
Stamina:    411/431
Defense:    49/2223
AR:         100000944/100001730

Fire:       80/40/-20
Cold:       110/70/10
Lightning:  115/75/15
Poison:     80/40/-20

MF:         0       Block:      27
GF:         0
FR/W:       37
FHR:        47
IAS:        75
FCR:        45

Fire Blast: 1/2
Shock Web: 1/2
Blade Sentinel: 1/2
Charged Bolt Sentry: 1/2
Wake of Fire: 1/2
Blade Fury: 1/2
Lightning Sentry: 1/2
Wake of Inferno: 0/0
Death Sentry: 1/4
Blade Shield: 4/5

Claw Mastery: 20/21
Psychic Hammer: 1/2
Burst of Speed: 1/2
Weapon Block: 6/7
Cloak of Shadows: 1/2
Fade: 10/11
Shadow Warrior: 1/2
Mind Blast: 1/3
Venom: 20/21
Shadow Master: 19/20

Tiger Strike: 0/0
Dragon Talon: 1/2
Fists of Fire: 0/0
Dragon Claw: 1/2
Cobra Strike: 0/0
Claws of Thunder: 0/0
Dragon Tail: 1/2
Blades of Ice: 0/0
Dragon Flight: 1/2
Phoenix Strike: 0/0

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0xf4d66323
Item Level: 13
Version: Expansion 1.10+

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0xaf5d8d79
Item Level: 10

Sharp Grand Charm of Quality
Grand Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x210aff86
Item Level: 80
+11 to Maximum Damage
+65 to Attack Rating

Sharp Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0x51297f3
Item Level: 85
+8 to Maximum Damage
+74 to Attack Rating

Fine Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xce490e0d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+14 to Attack Rating
+20 to Life

Iron Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x2772b317
+22 to Attack Rating
+17 to Life

Fine Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x5a484721
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Maximum Damage
+17 to Attack Rating

Fine Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xfc5780fa
+3 to Maximum Damage
+18 to Attack Rating
+2 to Strength

Fine Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x53f48333
+3 to Maximum Damage
+20 to Attack Rating
+1 to Strength

Fine Small Charm of Dexterity
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7103af3d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+16 to Attack Rating
+1 to Dexterity

Shimmering Large Charm of Vita
Large Charm
Required Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x397fa25d
+28 to Life
All Resistances +7

Sharp Grand Charm of Pestilence
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x880b98b1
Item Level: 81
+7 to Maximum Damage
+73 to Attack Rating
Adds 25 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)

Sharp Grand Charm of the Glacier
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbfa52ad9
+8 to Maximum Damage
+68 to Attack Rating
Adds 3 - 7 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Sharp Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa34ca193
+7% Faster Run/Walk
+10 to Maximum Damage
+56 to Attack Rating

Flawless Diamond
Required Level: 15
Weapons: +54% Damage to Undead
Armor: +80 to Attack Rating
Shields: Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0xe42910c
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
31% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Skull Eye
Ring
Required Level: 46
Fingerprint: 0x85b3e303
+5 to Minimum Damage
+110 to Attack Rating
4% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Dexterity

Grim Touch
Ring
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0xeb5d8e58
+9 to Minimum Damage
+87 to Attack Rating
6% Life stolen per hit
Damage Reduced by 2

String of Ears
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 102
Durability: 6 of 22
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x4054814a
Item Level: 86
8% Life stolen per hit
+150% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 10
+10 Maximum Durability

Gore Rider
War Boots
Defense: 157
Durability: 22 of 34
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 94
Fingerprint: 0xa0afd4f9
+30% Faster Run/Walk
15% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike
10% Chance of Open Wounds
+191% Enhanced Defense
+20 Maximum Stamina
Requirements -25%
+10 Maximum Durability

Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers
Defense: 69
Durability: 15 of 16
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0xc179333b
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+25% to Poison Skill Damage
+30 Defense
Cold Resist +30%

Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm
Defense: 217
Durability: 11 of 40
Required Level: 34
Required Strength: 115
Fingerprint: 0xf8d1a1e
Item Level: **
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+9 to Maximum Damage
35% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike
+120% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Strength
All Resistances +15
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Scintillating Jewel of Wrath

Scintillating Jewel of Wrath
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0x7206026
+9 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%

Steel Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 41
Fingerprint: 0xfd02a104
Item Level: 81
+12% Faster Hit Recovery
+131 to Attack Rating

Flawless Ruby
Weapons: Adds 10 - 16 Fire Damage
Armor: +31 to Life
Shields: Fire Resist +28%

Flawless Ruby
Weapons: Adds 10 - 16 Fire Damage
Armor: +31 to Life
Shields: Fire Resist +28%

Flawless Skull
Weapons: 3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Replenish Life +4
Regenerate Mana 12%
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 16

Fortitude
Superior Wire Fleece
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1514
Durability: 19 of 32
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x4899a4d0
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+211% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+127 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +28
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Flawless Diamond
Weapons: +54% Damage to Undead
Armor: +80 to Attack Rating
Shields: Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Flawless Skull
Weapons: 3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Replenish Life +4
Regenerate Mana 12%
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 16

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Greater Healing Potion
Replenish Life +180

Greater Healing Potion
Replenish Life +180

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Scroll of Town Portal

Scroll of Town Portal

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Flawless Amethyst
Weapons: +100 to Attack Rating
Armor: +8 to Strength
Shields: +24 Defense

Call to Arms
Flail
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 3 - **
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x479c37ac
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
269% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+5 to Battle Command
+4 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Splendor
Scutum
EthLum
Defense: 115
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 40 of 62
Required Level: 37
Required Strength: 71
Fingerprint: 0x41681176
Item Level: 58
+1 to All Skills
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+20% Faster Block Rate
+90% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
Regenerate Mana 15%
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+3 to Light Radius
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Eth Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune

Eth Rune
Weapons: -25% Target Defense
Armor: Regenerate Mana 15%
Shields: Regenerate Mana 15%

Lum Rune
Required Level: 37
Weapons: +10 to Energy
Armor: +10 to Energy
Shields: +10 to Energy

LengTche's Chaos
Superior Suwayyah
FalOhmUm
One Hand Damage: 162 - 216
Durability: 15 of 48
Required Strength: 99
Required Dexterity: 99
Fingerprint: 0x9465e9a4
9% Chance to cast level 11 Frozen Orb on striking
11% Chance to cast level 9 Charged Bolt on striking
+35% Increased Attack Speed
316% Enhanced Damage
Adds 216 - 471 Magic Damage
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+2 to Death Sentry (Assassin Only)
+1 to Mind Blast (Assassin Only)
+1 to Whirlwind
+10 to Strength
+15 Life after each Demon Kill
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Fal Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune
Socketed: Um Rune

Fal Rune
Weapons: +10 to Strength
Armor: +10 to Strength
Shields: +10 to Strength

Ohm Rune
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Um Rune
Required Level: 47
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%
Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Shadow Killer
Battle Cestus
One Hand Damage: 166 - 194
Durability: 62 of 72
Required Level: 78
Required Strength: 100
Required Dexterity: 100
Fingerprint: 0x25bf5324
33% Chance to cast level 8 Frost Nova on striking
Indestructible
+20% Increased Attack Speed
209% Enhanced Damage
-25% Target Defense
Freezes target +2
+11 to Mana after each Kill
Ethereal
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune

Shael Rune
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Mercenary:

Name:       Emilio
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Off-Nightmare
Experience: 74577842
Level:      85
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   186/186
Dexterity:  150/150
HP:         1767/1873
Defense:    1302/4686
AR:         1913/1913

Fire:       175/135/75
Cold:       175/135/75
Lightning:  175/135/75
Poison:    175/135/75

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 27 of 40
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x91e782d1
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
8% Mana stolen per hit
6% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 16%
Magic Damage Reduced by 12

Fortitude
Balrog Skin
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 3132
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 155
Fingerprint: 0x3e6d842b
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+106 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +26
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

The Reaper's Toll
Thresher
Two Hand Damage: 61 - 717
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 107
Required Dexterity: 81
Fingerprint: 0x141a350e
33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking
240% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 4 - 44 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (35 Frames)
13% Life stolen per hit
33% Deadly Strike
Requirements -25%
Ethereal
If there's anything more you want to know about LengTche and her journey, just let me know, and I'll see if I can remember :).

Next on in the Sept is the Amazon.

Nice job T72. Did you spend all skill points? Maybe I'm missing something here. Max Venom and Claw Nastery. But if you were goin to go with a summonable wouldn't DS have been better? Why no max Fade?
Thanks.

Yes, I spent all skill points. Although I do admit I was too lazy to optimize them. The initial plan was to spend extra points in Blade Shield. But after a while I got bored of having to recast it, and it didn't seem to do much, so I left it were it was at the time, 4 hard points. I should have respecced those. From that point on I started spending points in SM, ending up with 19 points in it.

I could have also respecced the one point in DS away to something else, since I got that skill from my Chaos Claw once I could equip it. I didn't use DS much in the end though, as I shattered most corpses, and WW was killing just fine anyway.

I could have put more points in Claw Block and / or Fade, but felt like I was at a point where diminishing returns kicked in hard, and those points were better spent on SM.

Looking back at it now, it is a bit of a shame that I didn't take the time to fully optimize LengTche. That one point in DS alone means a few points in reality, due to the many prereqs it has, and then those in BS. I should also have better charms then the ones I was using. I think I didn't replace any of those since being in LengTche's 40s or so. I'll take better care of it for my next characters, I promise :).
I could never get WW to work in Hell. I guess you played Hell on P1?
Even so I found the damage to be lacking, although I am not sure if I had that Eth Scissors.

Either way gratz on your successful build :)
No, /p5 all the way, except for Act 4 on /p3 and Baal waves on /p8.
Really? That's impressive!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High