KTA - Level 6 Skills or Bust

MrKaxe

Jul 18, 2006
www.twitch.tv
Hey HC fans, with the success of the last one we are back with another themed run, from the mind of the awesome Krupa; only level 1-6 skills and passives can be used, however points can be put into 12-30 for synergy purposes only!
We took this run into Expac as we wanted runewords, Expac characters and other stuff again...and it miiight be a little hard in Classic!
Sadly Adam could not make it for this run due to RL, but I'm hoping to coerce him into joining us later (if he doesn't, I'll hop on the train over the border and coerce him in person!)
So, without further ado, here are the builds!

me: Shock Web/Fire Blast Assassin
Krupa: Fire Druid (Moulten Boulder mostly right? :D)
Talman: Might/Sacrifice Paladin
Spiritspawn: Fishymancer

The party dynamic made our first session a breeze! We smashed our way to Jail Level 1 waypoint and next week we should be able to build on that and I hope we smash all the way to the Canyon of the Magi waypoint!

K4bR2Md.jpg

Very nice. Good luck !!

Thanks! The last session we had was a few weeks ago due to RL issues getting in the way, but business will resume as normal this Monday coming! Prior to that we stomped on Andariel, got some decent enough rares, powered our way through Act 2 and grabbed the staff just before the end of the session, so we hope to have Act 2 cleared out by close of business Monday!

So last week we destroyed the Viper Tomb, Palace, all legs of the Arcane Sanctuary and all false tombs before we drew to a close. Tonight Duriel will meet his end and we should have most of the jungle tamed! Stay tuned!

You destroyed the Palace, the AS and the tombs? Wow, just wow ...

Congrats on the progress :).

Act 3 was taken care of quite quickly, right up until Upper Kurast waypoint, eye, heart and brain waiting for the flail once we destroy Travincal :D

Hey all, small progress report!

The last few sessions have been half sessions due to various RL problems, but the progress continues! Joe, Will and I cleaned up all the zones in Act 4 Normal, Izual and Hellforges all done, waiting at RoF WP ready to bash Diablo's head in next week, complete with Talman when he catches up :)

Sorry for the lack of progress my boys, I've been unable to log in to bnet for over a month now and there's a lot of RL stuff going on for KTA'ers atm!

Sorry for the lack of progress my boys, I've been unable to log in to bnet for over a month now and there's a lot of RL stuff going on for KTA'ers atm!

You've been unable to log into BNet, because you don't have the time, or because of technical issues? Because for me it's the latter, and I'd be curious to know the details if that is the case for you as well.

You've been unable to log into BNet, because you don't have the time, or because of technical issues? Because for me it's the latter, and I'd be curious to know the details if that is the case for you as well.

Tech issues - I mentioned that you were experiencing issues too, he said he'll contact you.

Yes private messaging ongoing, it seems the Battle.net "guardian" software is detecting a false positive from our ISP's which are the same.

Maybe there's strength in numbers, hopefully they will do the right thing...err...yeah

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High