Kstuart's D2 Gameplay

Ok i had some more time spare so did more with MrFreeze. Now lvl 24 having completed making the horadric staff. Also a highly good run for S/U hunting as i netted Axe of Fechmar, Shadowfang, Cathan's Mesh, Isenhart's Horns, Cleglaw's Pincers and Berserkers Helm.

Having skilled up differently this time MrFreeze has several skill points spare as the plan this time was to level up holy freeze and holy shield same time until holy shield hits a decent length of affect.

Reactions: PhineasB
Weekly Update

Have just finished pushing Nena into Act 3 having had a few rounds of portal away and back with more mana potions and living moron to kill Duriel. Level 25 she is so not doing too badly.

Pushed Gru into Act 4 this morning and sat back and watched the skellie army kill Izual slowly before pausing that session then at Lvl 31.

Might have made a new Druid called Jigsaw who will be watching his Raven and Wolves do most the work for him most likely. Currently Lvl 7.

A few drops namely another Cathan's Mesh, Cathan's Rule, and Angelic Mantle.

Weekly update

Technically a potential to do some more later on today but mostly been binging the entire Stranger Things this weekend as well as book reading.

Mostly have pushed Nena right the way to just after Hellforge as aiming to ideally to level up a bit more to get better orbs before working on Diablo himself. Have the annoyance of nice weapons but mana burning as too soon for a insight wielding merc and/or spirit sword to help me. Did spend some time with Kristen too as a change and have her up to level 18 so i now have the lesser shadow to assist.

Main plan is probably to push on with Nena as she'll progress swift enough and items found will end up on the other characters. The last week was hindered with a dodgy stomach so not done as much as i wanted.

BashyMcBashFace - Lvl 12 Concentrate based IK Barby
Cara - Lvl 5 Spearazon not fully decided how to set up yet but going to be physical damage.
ElleBishop - Lvl 7 Sorceress some sort of Lightning with a side of cold one
Gru - Lvl 31 Fishymancer
Jigsaw - Lvl 7 Druid Summoner
Kristen - Lvl 18 Assassin Dual claw weapon attacking of some sort
MrFreeze - Lvl 24 Freezealot
Nena - Lvl 33 Sorceress Orbiballer version as i prefer balls to meteors
Rabies - Lvl 10 Druid rabies/fury style

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
So then weekly update time.

Most time this week spent with Nena who has gone way into Act 5 and has just rescued Anya. Main advantge with Nena is that she used the Larzuk socket quest to punch some holes so that Insight coud be fired up so the moron can assist in attacking via mana recharge. A quick test and mana running out less of an issue now but having a Spirit sword would still be better to boost pool size.

Did a little bit with Kristen to esentially push from Inner Cloister into Act 2 basically. Did a little with Cara which was clear den of evil so that all have done that at least. Then also started a new character who will be a Trapassassin and the name WizzyGnomes refers to the intended running with Shadow Master so there would be two assassins essentially and the fact that in my midweek D&D group there are two of us who are both er Rock Gnome Wizards albeit i'm intending to start multiclasing.

BashyMcBashFace - Lvl 12 Concentrate based IK Barby
Cara - Lvl 7 Spearazon not fully decided how to set up yet but going to be physical damage.
ElleBishop - Lvl 7 Sorceress some sort of Lightning with a side of cold one
Gru - Lvl 31 Fishymancer
Jigsaw - Lvl 7 Druid Summoner
Kristen - Lvl 19 Assassin Dual claw weapon attacking of some sort
MrFreeze - Lvl 24 Freezealot
Nena - Lvl 42 Sorceress Orbiballer version as i prefer balls to meteors
Rabies - Lvl 10 Druid rabies/fury style
WizzyGnomes - Lvl 8 Trapassassin

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High