Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

BootsTo_ICE catched back
3.03.5 - Tuesday 4th January 2021

Current Location: Act V - Crystalline Passage WP - Anya Freed

ParticipantCountry/StateTime ZoneCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon28Ith / /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction28Ral / /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker28Tir / /
intersilvaAlaskaAKST (UTC -9)ice_SeleneAssassinCloak of Shadows, Death Sentry & Fade23/ /

Progress:
Finally catched back. Only slight difference: I ran to get the waypoint after Crystalline passage before freeing her (SP habit) - the first I met had been the Frozen Tundra one. Anyway, ended clvl 28 after one Pindle run, so I'm on line.

Quest-wise, the Barbarians haven't been freed, but anyway I'm full... I may need a muling time on the beginning of next session. Anyway, time for the session summary!

The session
Things started with a PAmethyst at the Forge, followed by a nice Jewel of Carnage (+14), but things started to get complicated vs Infector who had been handled with a lot of running. Diablo had been handled too, but with a lot of gold and... death.
g3MmjCqm.jpg
QgOVVl8m.jpg
DhLji5Vm.jpg

U3qCXGwl.jpg

However the raining blood
gave some really nice results, with the club being a +1 warcries and the flail a +1 barb skills!!! On top of that, Larzuk, allowed me a nice 24 MF gloves shopping :)

Act 5 had been pretty straightforward, with nothing noticeable however before Sigon's armor, when trying to find a waypoint after Crystalline passage before freeing her.

Frozenstein dropped this sword... I kept it in case someone wants to take a Barb merc, pretty nice one at this point:
lcnpcqql.jpg

Anya gave me a helmet upgrade, even if poison resist is nothing for now due to Jade Tan Do:
DKrXdLMl.jpg

And on the only Pindle run to hit clvl 28, he coughed a merc weapon upgrade with 7ll and ed!
evLinYTl.jpg

See you on Saturday!

3.04 - Saturday 9th January 2021

Current Location: Nightmare - Act I - Dark Wood WP - Cain Freed

ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon35Ith / /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction (Templar)34Ral / /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker28Tir / /
intersilvaAlaskaAKST (UTC -9)ice_SeleneAssassinCloak of Shadows, Death Sentry & Fade23/ /

Progress:
We made lots of progress today, though it was just me and @Vildecor (Get well soon @Babyhell).

We got all the way to the Dark Wood and both of us plan to do some NM Countess runs to get Spirit/Insight etc before next week. Also, ICE_Judgement respecced into a Templar build since we hit level 30 this session.

Normal Nihlathak Drop:
1610237418748.png

Normal Ancients:
1610237432264.png

Normal Baal Drop:
1610237442529.png

Slayer:
1610237465002.png

Nightmare Blood Raven:
1610237473839.png

See you all next week!

Well I "somehow" catched back... hit clvl 30 in the Throne room, then in NM just ran through not killing much, to get up to Black Marsh waypoint. If I find the time i'll try to get at least some level if not the Den and Cain quests, to have a chance to join on Saturday (hopefully). Also, down to 40 gold at some point, can't revive merc anymore xD

Anyway, the lack of any good weapon starts to hurt a lot, I had to skip Lister, killing only half the wave after having it separated in most of the level -_-, any kill takes ages to my taste, on p1 on top of that :-/ I may level a bit more in Normal (Eldritch? Pindle?), and use a respec, but for sure I can't whirl without a ML weapon/some ML gear somewhere, so...good night?

;-)

So the NM Countess was very stingy and I ended up doing around 30 runs to get the runes I needed for Insight and Spirit (since she kept giving me Nefs for some reason and not a single Amn).

Unfortunately, that means I'm now level 46! o_O

@Babyhell I'm around now if you want to get those quests?

@ioupain thanks for the offer but i really went to sleep ;-)

Oh man...I guess I will never catch up that given my real lack of damage. I need you find a useful respec for NM or hope to get some tool running Normal targets, in fact I tried to run once the Countess but I just lost all my gold there with merc resurrection.

On my side I already have two sets of Insight runes, I was even thinking about running NM using an exceptional Insight myself, but I think I'm too low to run any area in NM. I'll see what I can do with drops I'll get.

Reactions: ioupain
If I were you, I'd definitely run Eldritch, then Pindle, then Baal. Hopefully the first two targets will get you a rare or two (or better!) with more mana/life leech, +mana, etc. It may take a bit longer without access to /players X, but it should be relatively easier, even with crappy damage.

Reactions: Babyhell
I am thinking about a WC respec until I can go WW, but I.will follow those targets - I will try to find a session of each by Saturday, even if I also need to work on the dumps crunching tool, then I'll see where I am compared to your status. Hopefully NM viable... :-/

Also I have Sigon's armor kept, so if I complete our complement the set, it would help too.

Last edited:
@Babyhell I'm free now if you are? I'm feeling quite tired so I might get an early night, but I can be around for an hour or two.

Made around 20 runs of Pindle/Eldritch/Shkenk/Travincal, with some Mephisto at the beginning, and now clvl 34. I found some MF upgrades with res for gloves and boots, a 24MF rare amulet with ML and... lightning skill. Well. And another with more mods, some life, strength, 13 allres, ML, and... passive amazon skill -_-. With warcries or masteries it would have been so nice for NM! Still usable for now. Also found some rings upgrade, merc helm, Thul rune, etc.

But in the end... no weapon upgrade. -_-

Thanks for offer @ioupain, I just ended mine for today :)

Clvl 37. Resistances are positive in NM, i finally got some weaps, and Frenzy had been put in use to help a bit too. Then, on my way to save Cain, something happened... I'll make things short this time:
RTUynJHl.jpg

uuELMe8l.jpg

That roll! Time to respec to WW I guess..!

On a side note, no LL yet, but 8 ML (4 from circlet, 4 from amulet, both with 13 allres on top of that). Hawkmail armor covers the CBF need, so that's not bad either.

I should be here for the next session!

Last edited:
3.05 - Saturday 16th January 2021

Current Location: Nightmare - Act II - Canyon of the Magi WP

ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon51Ith / /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction (Templar)44Ral / /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker45Tir / /

Progress:

Nightmare Andariel:
1610883149559.png

1610883131619.png

See you all next week!

Apparently there will be a new Diablo series on Netflix (Anime it seems)

• Wow
Nice, I'll take a Whitstan's next time I see you.

3.06 - Saturday 23rd January 2021

Current Location: Nightmare - Act III - Lower Kurast WP

ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon53Ith / /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction (Templar)44Ral / /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker51Tir / /

Progress:

Nightmare Duriel:
1611497367933.png

See you all next week!

Well I just ended a LK running session, clvl 52.5 now.

This is nice:
4pWe1Fml.jpg

This is nice...errr... wait... no sorc in group ?!
T3tUBg3l.jpg

-_-

Also I upped the merc' Tannr Gorerod to Lance, so he does a fair amount of damage now!

Edit: second session brought me over clvl 53 now.
vy6Plb4l.jpg

S8belrJl.jpg

gNMwlkEl.jpg

res: 19/19

Edit : third session brought clvl 54, and some nice finds!
For the merc
zsiMAMul.jpg
This!
PgYEttRl.jpg

And last but not least:
9cUeUYzl.jpg

See you :)

Last edited:
3.07 - Saturday 30th January 2021

Current Location: Nightmare - Act V - Harrogath WP

ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon61Ith / Sol /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker61Tir / Pul /

Progress:

Nightmare Mephisto:
1612111535745.png

Nightmare Hell Forges:

BootsTo_ICE (Pul):
1612111576979.png

ice_Sunspot (Sol):
1612111594446.png

Nightmare Diablo:
1612111604046.png

Finds:
Magnus Skin
Gorefoot
Pierre Tombale Couant

We did some Meph runs, @Babyhell found some decent stuff, but I didn't :LOL:

See you all next week!

The road to 3.08 - The finds of a supported merc

Well here's the list of the major finds since the 3.07 session, including the Alibaba blade which defined the title of this post.

The bright ones
Rich (BB code):
M'avina's belt - 20FRW, yes, but would it be enough for running areas more efficiently...maybe
Chance Guards - 26MF only sadly :-/
Steeldriver - !!! 218ed, now upp'ed!!!
Alibaba blade - use on MF switch
Moser's - given to @ioupain for Sunspot until Spirit shield
Guardian Angel - used by merc
Tal's mask - oh yes will be used at clvl66!
22MF Nagelring - gimme moar MF!
14life/10FRes sc - that's a great find!
3os Knout - Blackened, well... not that powerful compared to Pierre Tombale Couant

The no-use ones
Code:
B&XB skiller - JEEEEEZZZZ
Stormchaser - but may be for fun, as it really fits the Weather theme!

The pics
bTd7npJl.jpg

e0s3LTAl.jpg

uVqBrmql.jpg

lNlbvP7l.jpg

N8I2UpLl.jpg

OnJlaJ0l.jpg

Edit: added second session drops, and a Spoiler with drop pics. Also added, after last session, planned whirlwind build now that a real weapon is available!

Also for the fun of it, decided to complete clvl63 doing a CS run, so here's the current state after this second session, and having dumped all my stat points in Vitality:
4iThgz9l.jpg

2k+HP after BO

Whirlwind incoming!
With the finds of a Tal's mask (ML/LL issues solved!) and of a Steeldriver (yeehaaa), respec to Whirlwind can be safely seen for clvl66 - being 64 as of last session's status.
So here's a breakdown of my planned build at this point, so I can make it correctly when 66 is hit #GoodByeConcentrate
BootsTo_ICE build (clvl68, up to NM Izual)
Skillpoints available:75 (67+8)
Rich (BB code):
* Combat........15
Whirlwind       10 (+5 prereqs)
* Masteries.....27
Mace Mastery    20
1pt wonders      4 (+3 Natural resistances)
* Warcries......33
Find item        9 (+1 prereq)
Battle orders   20 (+2 prereq)
Battle commands  1
Current gear (NM)
  • Rare amulet - 4ML 24 MF
  • Nagelring - 67/22
  • Rare ring - 100+AR, some res
  • Steeldriver - 218ed, upped Martel de fer
  • Black Knout
  • Alibaba
  • Rare circlet - 4ML 13Allres (until Tal's mask)
  • Hawkmail - CBF, upped once
  • Chance guards - 26MF
  • Rare belt - Some res
  • Rare boots - 22MF
Available gear for Hell
  • Rare amulet - 9Str, 4ML, 13Allres
  • Natalya's boots
  • MF gloves with some resistances
  • Thunder Maul Steeldriver? - 127str req, clvl77
Hopes/Wishlist
  • Another Alibaba on switch
  • Lum drops for exceptional Smoke & elite upgrade, or Duriel's shell
  • Arreat's <3
  • String of Ears or Orphan's set belt
  • MF belt? (Goldwrap/Tal's belt)
  • [NM/Hell] IK set pieces #Sunny
  • [Hell] Mal for Oath/+Lo for Grief?
To be updated until 3.08 (so...should be done now)

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High