Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

I've never used Fade, and normally wouldn't pick CoS for multiplay but there's no curse competition with this group. Might use Mind Blast too in hell, we'll see.

@Babyhell your theme had me cracking up this morning thank you.

Character Profile
Class: Assassin
Character: ice_Selene
Build: Cloak of Shadows, Death Sentry, Fade
Theme: Moon goddess in honor of the New Moon.

selene.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyhell
I've never used Fade, and normally wouldn't pick CoS for multiplay but there's no curse competition with this group. Might use Mind Blast too in hell, we'll see.

Character Profile
Class: Assassin
Character: ice_Selene
Build: Cloak of Shadows, Death Sentry, Fade
Theme: Moon goddess in honor of the New Moon.
I bet we fit theme-wise...
ucantseeme.gif

:p

Having hired Durga the Prayer Mercenary and killed Radament, Selene went back to Act 1 and killed the countess a few dozen times. After much violent persuading, she finally coughed up an Eth rune for Selene's Stealth armor. Not having found a second Eth for Malice, Selene opted instead to craft Durga a 3xIth Scythe. I've never gone this route but it was comparable to the Poleaxe she gambled and with a higher attack speed. She also crafted a Steel scimitar, the highest base attack speed currently available to her for trap laying.

She also spent a couple hours shopping while I caught up on baby yoda. I was hoping for 2os bone shield of deflection to round out her resists but no luck. She eventually bought a %ED bone shield of deflection and moved on with life.

Notable finds include Death Gloves, which along with Stealth render her basically immune to poison. Just in time for Act 2. She also found a good handful of Ral runes for cubing/crafting and other lower runes from the Countess.

She is now level 17, sitting in Act 2 waiting to join her comrades. See you all tomorrow at 22:00 UTC!

Hey gang, I’m running a bit late this morning, I expect to be around 30 minutes late. Feel free to start without me if anybody is pressed for time, I will be there though!

3.02 - Saturday 19th December 2020

Current Location: Act III - Lower Kurast WP

ParticipantCountry/StateTime ZoneCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon24/ /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction23/ /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker23/ /
intersilvaAlaskaAKST (UTC -9)ice_SeleneAssassinCloak of Shadows, Death Sentry & Fade23/ /

Progress:
Excellent, we had everyone on tonight which was great. We started off from Lut Gholein, got the cube and cleared all of Act II.

Normal Duriel Drop:
1608423145054.png

Act III had some very annoying maps, we got a Great Marsh skip...only discovered after we had cleared the Great Marsh. Also, in the Flayer dungeon level 2, ICE_Judgement got a little too close to a Soul Killer Shaman and died (I'm assuming Vildecor was too busy chugging Coffee as it was early for him 😉)

We paused after clearing Lower Kurast.

See you all next week!

Last edited:
Selene did a little more shopping in A3, hoping for a +1 traps IAS claw. What she got was an IAS Blade Talon, fastest claw for her level!

...and +1 traps on Hatchet Hands with no IAS, the slowest claw for her level! Oh well. Probably end up using the Hatchet, I don't think cast speed is too critical at this point. I'll do some more serious claw shopping once we get to Anya.

Other notable find was a 2os 10% FHR bone helm from Ormus, which I will probably fill with Rals. The smell of @Vildecor's burnt flesh still hangs heavy on the air...

ioupain also kindly purchased me some IAS gloves, and I purchased a few assorted resist and MF pieces that may serve the group.

See you all next time!

3.03 - Saturday 2nd January 2021

Current Location: Act V - Crystalline Passage WP - Anya Freed

ParticipantCountry/StateTime ZoneCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon28Ith / /
VildecorOklahomaCST (UTC -6)ICE_JudgementPaladinFist of the Heavens + Conviction28Ral / /
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker23/ /
intersilvaAlaskaAKST (UTC -9)ice_SeleneAssassinCloak of Shadows, Death Sentry & Fade23/ /

Progress:
We made lots of progress today, though it was just me and @Vildecor

Normal Mephisto Drop:
1609632246111.png

Normal Hell Forge:
ICE_Judgement:
1609632257872.png

ice_Sunspot:
1609632268834.png

Normal Diablo Drop:
1609632278241.png

See you all next week!

BootsTo_ICE catching back - session 1

Well after having missed last session team progress, I have to catch back up to Anya freeing. For now, I got to City of the Damned waypoint, clvl 25.7.

After having found a perfect Crushflange in some outdoor Kurast chest, Mephisto kill granted me a Jade Tan Do, which is super nice at this point (CBF, 180psn, very fast attack speed)!
YcGp5vOl.png

Plains of Despair were quite rewardful too, with Sol 1 and Sol 2. City of the Damned desynch gave my first death:
pG1fXDGl.png

But on the way back (yes i did a quick S&E...SP style -_-) I found a merc upgrade with a 3os Superior Pike. That could be a nice Malice in the end, or a skulled tool.

Anyway, hopefully next session will bring me to Act 5, and by Saturday evening I'll be there in time!

I dont know if you guys have room for me to play, or if anyone else wants to play to catch up, but i would like to play on bnet with some other people. Like doing the quests and have fun but its tough finding people online that dont just want to get rushed all the way. I have fun playing different build and doing the quests. Im on USEast atm with Hoop1976 account name. Sorry if this is wrong place to post

Hey @Hoop76` !

I guess the more the better! You can check first posts for general information about the guild philosophy, and for this iteration the basic informations start/are here.

So if you agree to the limitations so and are available on Saturdays at 22 UTC, I bet there won't be any issue - the somehow guild leader is @ioupain, I only speak for myself here. As you're on USxxx, and we are on Europe, it will ensure that the character is fresh, so wouldn't be tainted by playing with other characters.

Our theme is Weather for this iteration, you can see or team builds in the dedicated posts.

Welcome? ;-)

Reactions: ioupain
Ill look everything over..I guess the time/location may matter, but would be fun to play with a group.

Hey @Hoop76`

We'd love to have you on board, I've sent you a PM with more details! ;)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High