Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

See you all next week!
Oops, @Babyhell pretty sure you said you were busy this weekend. I logged in for a bit just in case because I couldn't quite remember.

See you next week instead ;)

3.14 - Tuesday 6th April 2021

Current Location: Complete

ParticipantCountry/StateTime ZoneCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainUKGMT (UTC +0)ice_SunspotDruidFissure, Volcano & Armageddon81Ith / Sol / Um
BabyhellFranceCET (UTC +1)BootsTo_ICEBarbarianWhirlwind Horker82Tir / Pul / Pul

Progress:
After a 2 week break, we made Patriarch!

We started off in the Ancient's Way and we quickly made our way to the summit. The Ancient's fight started off pretty good, we managed to take down Madawc and Korlic. However, Talic proved to be troublesome, he was Fire Immune and Stone Skin - basically immune to our entire party except for a little damage from the mercenaries and incidental elemental damage as well as Venom on Treachery. It took us several minutes of ganging up on Talic to bring him down. @Babyhell was doing a great job of tanking while I used Volcano (futile effort you might say). Talic was tough and got Boots down to a single pot, luckily Sunspot had some spare to help take us over the line.

WSK was mostly fine, but Throne had some really nasty packs and Boots' merc died. We regrouped and cleared the area and @Babyhell found a Boneshade Lich Wand (1/2/3/4/5 roll (y) )

Lister and some of his pack had to be parked as he had Fanaticism and was fire immune - not a nice combo.

Then came the Hell Baal fight. Baal kept killing all Sunspot's minions and Boots' merc. We had to very slowly whittle him down (as well as several clones). In the end, he dropped nothing of note.

Sunspot was a pseudo-guardian, but only because Boots tanked all the dangerous enemies, without Boots, he would have been a 'Bloodspot' on the floor many times :ROFLMAO:

1617740828442.png

1617740916922.png

1617740902180.png

Hell Baal:
1617740882469.png

That brings us to the end of this iteration!

It was really fun playing with you guys, was a good distraction during the pandemic. Depending on how things pan out with the new release of DII:R and lockdown restrictions changing, I may or may not start a new iteration in the new ladder.

If you're interested in playing, do let me know. If there are enough people and I can make the times work, then I'll probably play again in early June when the ladder resets.

End of Iteration 3

Last edited:
Reactions: CaseyJones
9fQmfeSl.jpg

We did it :)

Thanks for the journey to all the runners @Vildecor @intersilva @ioupain, even if we ended two, we started a bit more. It was still a lot of fun.

Finding the Verdungo and the Boneshade during the questing sessions were nice moments.

Looking forward upcoming sessions, if/when I have the time I'll definitely join another one!

See you!

Off-topic:
@D2DC are those Itherael's runners valid for the Murios' project? It is SPF afterall.

Reactions: ioupain
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High