Introduction To Myself & Current Character

Major congrats on your first guardian!! Hopefully just the first of many more to come.

If a SC 99 run interests you, definitely consider joining up in the Untwinked 99er Progress Thread.
I've thought about it for a few days and I decided this is what I want to do. I'll probably start my character today and start posting there I'm just deciding between amazon or sorceress, leaning sorceress atm.

would you waste one respec and go fire in normal/nightmare next time?

fissure is crazy good early on
So typically on my runs prior I would spec into fissure on this run I decided not to and rather invest those points into wolves. Either way seemed to work just fine, only reason I didn't respect this time is because I've blown respecs in the past thinking I could go werebear based on the gear I had or for other dumb reasons like Pits clear speed etc. I wanted to save every respec for as long as I could this time and just take my time clearing everything and not feel rushed so if I did need to respec I had 3 available. Either way is fine but yeah fissure helps with clear speed early for sure especially if you pair it with leaf.

Reactions: Vildecor
ah ok.

how did you survive travincal nightmare and or the ancients nightmare

fire enchantment is crazy :O
On Trav I just stood back and let my wolves/merc kill everything while shockwaving them having a merc with insight just allows me to keep summoning over and over if the wolves die. Ancients it was the same thing except I used my bear and let my merc whittle everything down, I don't think I had to even use many health pots on my merc either maybe 2 rows total?

The hardest part of the runs was really just things that my wolves couldn't protect me from all the time like archer champion packs or things like soul killers that run up on you really quick, shockwave though takes care of a lot of the issues its mandatory 1 point in my opinion. Shockwave is a bit harder on the archers since they are usually distanced from you and if they slow your merc before you can get close to them you have to start trying to summon your wolves/grizzly on them so they turn their attention to it.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High