Introducing the Mini MFO League - Magic Find Competition [by Fabian]

Pb_pal

Mar 19, 2020
This tournament has already ended. It was originally posted by @Fabian on May 23, 2011.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

Introducing the Mini MFO League - Magic Find Competition

Hey guys, welcome to another MF competition to keep us going until the Summer MFO in a few months!

This competition will feature a lovely combination of everything that's good about the various different MF competitions we've done :) Let's get straight down to it:

Rules
- On three consecutive weekends, we will run first Level 85 Areas, then Pindleskin, then Travincal. The A85 and Pindle portions will be just like in the MFO, hunting for high scoring Sets/Uniques. The Travincal portion will be a rune hunt. The first category, A85, will begin on Friday May 27.
- You run as much as you want/can during each weekend. Running starts 00:01 on Friday your local time, and ends on 23:59 on Sunday your local time.
- To make it easier for everyone to participate, you may run in the week if it's more convenient for you. If you wish "your" clock to start at another time, you must announce it in this thread before you start running. Posting "I'm starting at midnight on Wednesday" at 23:00 on Tuesday night means you will now run from 00:01 Wednesday to 23:59 Friday. Posting "I'm starting at midnight on Wednesday" at 03:30 on Wednesday also means you're running from 00:01 on Wednesday to 23:59 on Friday. Basically I want to make sure people can run when it's most convenient for them, otherwise the weekend is the "official" time for running.
- Edit: It has come to my attention it's Memorial Day this weekend in the US. Feel free to run Saturday - Monday this first weekend (A85 areas) if it works better, I don't want to inconvenience anyone. Other than that, normal rules still apply.

Scoring
- Your top 5 high scoring qualifiers count, just like in the MFO or the MF League.
- Email me at fabbe _ sjoblom @ hotmail . com with your top 5 (no readouts necessary, just the results) as soon as you're done running that category. Please include your 5 qualifiers and their scores, as well as your forum name. Please don't wait with emailing me the results, it literally takes 2 minutes, and not doing it makes us all wait for you.
- First place in a category scores 5 points in the total standings. Second place scores 4 points, etc. Fifth place scores 1 point. The overall winner will be the person with the highest total points after all three categories are played.

Prizes
- First place in the A85 and Pindle category gets to choose ONE qualifier from any other participant in that category. If the person getting looted has a good excuse for really wanting to keep that item, he may keep it. This is mainly because I don't want new players being scared of entering if they might lose that one Unique they're searching for. Please be considerate, I'm sure this will work just fine.
- No looting will take place in the Travincal category, keep the runes you find :)
- The overall winner after all three categories are done will also receive a prize from me, still to be determined. I'm thinking it might be something like a high rune, or a DWeb, or something.

Scoring Lists
A85 Scoring List
Pindle Scoring List
Travincal Scoring List:
Code:
Ko 1.0 
Fal 1.3 
Lem 1.9 
Pul 2.6 
Um 3.8 
Mal 3.8 
Gul 5.3 
Ist 5.6 
Ohm 7.6 
Vex 8.0 
Sur 10.3 
Lo 11.4 
Jah 13.8 
Ber 15.4 
Cham 20.7

Rules for the Lazy
- Run three categories on each of three consecutive weekends, starting this Friday
- Normal MFO rules apply for each category. Normal MF League rules apply for the Total Standings
- In the MFO categories, the winner gets to loot one item, nothing more. The winner of the Total Standings also gets a prize

That's it! We'll use this thread for sign-up, trash talking (encouraged!), progress thread, posting total standings, etc etc, for all categories. No need to clog up the forum with 5 threads about this. If you'd like to participate, just post in this thread saying so :) If you're late to the party, join in anyway :) You might not get points in the Total Standings for the first category, but you can still show people how it's done at Pindle's and in Travincal! Winning the individual categories is as prestigious as winning the overall category, anyway!

I hope to see plenty of new MF competition faces in here. It's a pretty chill environment (though certainly competitive, make no mistake!), give it a shot :) Any questions, feel free to ask, and thanks for reading!

Re: Introducing the Mini MFO League - Magic Find Competition

I'll play for the a85 at least. No promises on the pindle or trav. Sorceress the blizzard sorceress in AT, 715 mf. Count your qualifiers!

Also would be neat to have competition for who gets the most qualifiers, rather than just who luckboxes their top5. Two tournaments in one!

I'm planning on keeping track of how many qualifiers I find, for the entire time. Should be interesting to compare how I do in A85 and Pindle, at the very least. Might as well make that an semi official thing to compete for :D No prizes for that one I'm afraid though, just for fun.

I guess I'll be the first to announce that I'm starting running then! I'm definitely more busy this weekend than I am right now, and it's 1 am so I'm only missing out on an hour of potential running. Gogogogogo me!

Fabian said:
I guess I'll be the first to announce that I'm starting running then! I'm definitely more busy this weekend than I am right now, and it's 1 am so I'm only missing out on an hour of potential running. Gogogogogo me!

I'll defenitely join in, though can't say for certain how much tyme I'll have. Been thinking of participating in on one of these for some time now (first encounter with one of these threads made me impressed.. and also a bit scared of joining). I like the Trav-category.

Btw you mean you are running ATM, from today 'till wednesday 23:59?? edit: <--- meant thursday

I'm in. I'll begin at 00:01 Tuesday and run thru 23:59 Thursday to make sure I have time to actually run.

Another thing to consider Fabian is that all competing members must have a vaild trade profile for items to exchange hands if I'm not mistaken.

Jerry, I'm running from today to 23:59 Thursday, yeah, like Rummski apparently :) The trade profile thing is good Rummski, thanks.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7887515#post7887515

Ok so I created that profile thingy. Don't really know how it gets approved and so on but I have only the best intentions. Can I still participate in this Mini MFO?

You can participate, whether or not your trade profile is correct. You won't be able to claim SC items for HC use though, of course, should you win a category.

Fabian: Will it be okay to enter as a non-trader for the Trav category? As no looting is involved I'd guess this could be doable?
I would love to show all those pesky barbs the door with the true power of fanatism.

I'm in as well. This will make a good excuse for running Pindle - a thing I've never tried before.
I'll start running on Wednesday. Trader profile here: [1.13c SC FAM FTS]

Any excuse to get my wife to let me play for three solid weekends sounds like a winner to me...

Nevermind the fact that I don't have a suitable Trav runner; at least that's last on the list.

I'll bite!

I have my doubts that I will play enough to win anything, seemings as I am lucky to get more than 8 hours in a 3 day period. Not sure if I will play round 1 or not, since I am still pretty burned out on pits from the last one.

Im in

Ill start at 00:01 tonight and end at 23:59 Friday.

[1.13c SC FAM FTS]

Good luck to all

Gahz

edit: add trade tag

I gave up on the last one. But I have more appropriate chars now. Why not?

I am in. And I'm going to beat kestegs. :p

Trade profile: [1.13c SC FAM FTS]

I'm not sure when I'll be able to do this. I am possibly starting a new job on Friday. I'll declare when I know more.

I'll start running tonight untill 23:59 Friday. Toon will (most likely) be my blizz sorc shattering stuff down in AT.

I'm considering joining. I guess I haven't played for a good couple months and hadn't really thought about starting up again... but this would be as good an excuse as any. Plus, no massive grind-fests in any one area. That's a nice change of pace after my frustratingly poor results in the winter MFO (Curse you, D2 RNG!!!! :shakesfist: )

I'll make a proper update if the urge strikes me as the weekend approaches. ...It may have already... darn game and its everlasting appeal...

Entwilighter said:
I gave up on the last one. But I have more appropriate chars now. Why not?

I am in. And I'm going to beat kestegs.

Are you trying to get me to play all 3 rounds? Because if you want a piece of this action I'm not afraid to bring it!

In unrelated news: I may play the first round as well; If I do, I will start Saturday 00:01 through Monday 23:59!

Can't be letting these kids around here get to mouthy! Plus, I will probably have to kill myself if some silly Blizz Sorc running AT wins!

7d,

Go right ahead and join :)

Great! :) I will leave my (imaginary) Enigma at home to give all the barbs a fighting chance.

Maybe someone could loan you an enigma, as it looks like you are going to use that as an excuse for getting demolished!

I'm in. More than likely I will be running Sat. midnight to Monday 23:59. If this changes and I decide to start earlier then I will update. Good luck to everyone!

[1.13 SC FAM FTS]

I'll give this a try. Travincal sounds like a fresh and exciting destination... I guess I'll stick with the default days for now.

Trade profile: 1.13c sc fam fts

I don't have an Enigma, either, but I'm also not concerned about getting demolished. It's inevitable, so I can't get too worked up about it. :wink2:

As always, luck will play a large part, no matter what. It will be fun to compare numbers on everyone though.

Glad you've been gracing us with your presence again!

Well running has probably started, or is starting soon, for most of you. So good luck and that, and feel free to join, still :)

Round complete and top 5 sent.

Fabian... let me know when you received the result.

Just sent my first round results to Fabian.

I ran for a bit more than 17 hours and a bit disappointed with my score, but I guess I can't complain considering I've found this. Too bad it didn't dropped in Travincal though...

Anyway, GL to everyone still running and looking forward to next round.

Ok results sent to Fabian. Maybe did some 6-7 hours of running tops but still managed a small haul :) Must have had a bit of luck considering my mf-gear pretty much stinks.

Pindle will be really nice since you can pop him quickly, so always easy to do a few runs even if you're tired or w/e.

Results sent in. Obligatory non-qualifier show-off post in the IFT to be made tomorrow. :D

Round 1 done:

about 16 hours done and 51 qualifiers found, pretty disappointing results however.

Results sent

I ran a total of 7 pit runs with no qualifiers. Hence no results to be sent. Hopefully next week will lend more time. Good luck everyone!

Originally posted by: @Fabian

A85 Results

1. Gahzban

Mang's Song Lesson 27.8
Stormspire 9.3
Windforce 9.3
Steel Pillar 9.3
Demonhorn's Edge 7.9

Total 63.6

2. entwilighter
Spirit Keeper 14.2
Cerebus' Bite 11
The Grandfather 9.3
Alma Negra 9.1
Wolfhowl 7.3

Total 50.9

3. kestegs
Steelrend 10.7
Halaberd's Reign 10.4
Windforce 9.3
Steel Pillar 9.3
Steel Pillar 9.3

Total 49.0

4. janooo
Halaberd's Reign 10.4
Stormspire 9.3
Boneshade 7.9
Nosferatu's Coil 6.6
Arachnid Mesh 5.9

Total 40.1

5. scrcrw
Stormlash 17
Steel Carapace 8.1
Aldur's Deception 3.3
Aldur's Deception 3.3
Tal Rasha's Guardianship 3.2

Total 34.9

6. Mungojerry
Crown of Ages 10.7
Arkaine's Valor 7.8
Medusa's Gaze 5.7
Razor's Edge 3.6
Razor's Edge 3.6

Total 31.4

7. Fabian
Stormspire 9.3
Head Hunter's Glory 7.8

Total 17.1

Congratulations to Gahzban. If you want to loot an item, feel free to ask for readouts of qualifiers from others.

Total Standings

Gahzban - 5p
entwilighter - 4p
kestegs - 3p
janooo - 2p
scrcrw - 1p

This weekend, round 2 (Pindleskin) is going down. Good luck everyone!

Gah, my apologies, I was just going to send my results in...

Had a crazy weekend, which still doesn't excuse the complete garbage the Pit gave me, since I did manage to get a good 10+ hours in on Friday/Saturday.

I'll post them, on the off chance that the winner wants to snatch something (ha).

Hammy
Warshrike 5.7
Frostwind 4.6
Wraith Flight 4.3
M'avina's True Sight 4.3
Tal-Rasha's Guardianship - 3.2

Total 22.1

Note that Fabian almost beat me with two items to my five.

Again, sorry for being late. I'll be sure and get the Pindle results in promptly.

Got pretty lucky this time. All items found in AT with my 344 MF Bliz sorc.
Interesting note: Found another Mang Song's Lesson (which was a grailer) from Pindleskin right after my run while testing my new MF barb.

Best rune drop where 1x IST 1x UM 1x PUL 1x LEM

Now the big stuff:

Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff
Two Hand Damage: 83 - 99
Durability: 13 of 26
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 34
Fingerprint: 0x4011e547
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+5 to All Skills
+30% Faster Cast Rate
-12% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-14% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Regenerate Mana 10%

Stormspire
Giant Thresher
Two Hand Damage: 101 - 289
Durability: 30 of 55
Required Level: 70
Required Strength: 188
Required Dexterity: 140
Fingerprint: 0x8a780ed0
2% Chance to cast level 20 Charged Bolt when struck
5% Chance to cast level 5 Chain Lightning when struck
Indestructible
+30% Increased Attack Speed
154% Enhanced Damage
Adds 1 - 237 Lightning Damage
+10 to Strength
Lightning Resist +50%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 27

Windforce
Hydra Bow
Two Hand Damage: 35 - 472
Durability: 53 of 55
Required Level: 73
Required Strength: 134
Required Dexterity: 167
Fingerprint: 0xd92b904d
+20% Increased Attack Speed
250% Enhanced Damage
+234 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
6% Mana stolen per hit
Knockback
+10 to Strength
+5 to Dexterity
Heal Stamina Plus 30%

Steel Pillar
War Pike
Two Hand Damage: 118 - 639
Durability: 17 of 25
Required Level: 69
Required Strength: 165
Required Dexterity: 106
Fingerprint: 0xb964f26b
Indestructible
+25% Increased Attack Speed
259% Enhanced Damage
-20% Target Defense
25% Chance of Crushing Blow
+77% Enhanced Defense

Demonhorn's Edge
Destroyer Helm
Defense: 370
Durability: 33 of 45
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 151
Fingerprint: 0x290d6689
Item Level: 87
+3 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
+3 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
+1 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
+10% Increased Attack Speed
3% Life stolen per hit
+136% Enhanced Defense
Attacker Takes Damage of 64

Got a total of 30 qualifier:

Arioc's Needle
Baranar's Star x2
Blood Raven's Charge
Dangoon's Teaching x3
Demonhorn's Edge
Djinn Slayer
Firelizard's Talon
Gimmershred
Griswold's Valor x2
Hellslayer
Horizon's Tornado
IK Stone Crusher x2
Lacerator
Leviathan
M'avina's Embrace
Mang Song's Lesson
Natalya's Mark
Razor's Edge
Rune Master
Sazabi's Ghost Liberator
Steel Pillar
Stormspire
Viperfork
Warshrike
Windforce

@kestegs: May I have a look at your Steelrend please if it's fine with you or I can trade for those if you prefer

@Fabian: May we still run over the week as I wont have many time over the weekend (read 3 kids)

Congrats everyone! Esspecially Gahzban and Entwilterenerator!

Here is the readout:

Steelrend
Ogre Gauntlets
Defense: 268
Durability: 15 of 24
Required Strength: 185
Fingerprint: 0x6d0da0cd
Item Level: 87
43% Enhanced Damage
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
+205 Defense
+17 to Strength

They are pretty average except the Defense roll...oh course!

I found 3 pairs in the last a85 tournament (they seem to like me) so please feel free to take them, as I really have no need for them. Unless of course you want something else that is. My windforce was also 6% ML, just fyi. PM me your email If you would like it!

Good luck to everyone in the next round, I've never made a real effort at pindle running, so we'll see how it turns out for me.

I'll take your steelrend... Those are the missing part of a build I want to try and I dont need anything else for the moment.

Yup Gahzban, go ahead and start Pindleing (at midnight today or tomorrow, anyway) if you want.

Great Ill start tonight then til friday 23:59

Received Steelrend from kestegs

One question taught do I have to report this one in the trade forum?

Ooh. This was a surprise. Congrats y'all. Feeling competitive now. :)

Just declaring that I'll be Pindling from 00:01 Saturday through to 23:59 Monday, Australian Eastern Standard Time, due to work.

I may still yet be working on Monday, and I have to babysit on Sunday, so I'll see how I go. Don't think I'll have as much time to run this weekend. :(

I would suggest reporting it if you haven't done so, yes.

I can happily report that my computer died yesterday morning. Definitely no playing for me this round either. A bit of a disappointment, to be sure. Oh well.

I started running this morning and will finish at 23:59:59 on Sunday evening.

I'm going for the model of inefficiency and using a Hdin on /p8. That was the only way I could convince myself to put much time into this, since that accomplishes 2 things at once :)

kestegs : report done

Pindle Runs done... Top 5 will be sent soon

Gahz

Runs done! I was successful in completing my main goal of leveling up my paladin!

I went from level 85 to 91, took around 800 runs, and I died twice. runs averaged about 33 seconds on p8.

I wasn't expecting a lot of good drops, but I did have 470 MF, so they were still decent, just nowhere near what they could have been I know.

GL to everyone still running 👍

Just sent my results. I'm pretty satisfied with it, found a couple nice stuff.

Started running on Friday (p1) and after ~150 runs I thought I should level the barb to 93 so I switched to p3. The whole thing took 890 something runs (~13,5 hours).

Looking forward to next round.

Results sent last night.

I'll be running Travincal from 00:01 Wednesday to 23:59 Friday. Crazy busy at the moment.

Apologies for the late results, with no chance of playing or indeed even surfing the internet, it's kinda tough to stay on the ball:

janooo:

1. Darkforce Spawn 19.3
2. Dragonscale 14.6
3. Giant Skull 8.1
4. Head Hunter's Glory 7.8
5. Spike Thorn 6.6
Total 56.4

Gahzban:

1. Gargoyle's Bite 9.3
2. Steel Shade 6.6
3. Stoneraven 6.0
4. Nightwing's Veil 5.7
5. Thunderstroke 4.7
Total 40.3

kestegs:

1. The Grandfather 9.3
2. Templar's Might 6
3. Eschuta's Temper 4.6
4. Gut Siphon 4.6
5. Ormus' Robes 3.9
Total 28.4

entwilighter:

1. Alma Negra 9.1
2. The Gladiator's Bane 4.9
3. Eschuta's Temper 4.6
4. Widowmaker 4.3
5. Wraith Flight 4.3
Total 27.2

scrcrw:

1. Cerbus' Bite 11
2. Frostwind 4.6
3. Bloodmoon 3.3
4. Arioc's Needle 2.3
5. Natalya's Shadow 1.7
Total 22.9

Pindle Standings
1. janooo 5p
2. Gahzban 4p
3. kestegs 3p
4. entwilighter 2p
5. scrcrw 1p

Total Standings
1. Gahzban 9p
2. janooo 7p
3. entwilighter 6p
3. kestegs 6p
5. scrcrw 2p

Well, good luck in Travincal to those who run. I almost definitely won't be, barring some sort of computer+free time miracle.

Congratulation janooo nice stuff

There is a mistake in my score.

I have a grand total of 32.3 points

I'll be running Travincal from 00:01 Wednesday to 23:59 Friday.

Gahz

Nice work everyone, especially janoo!

Looking forward to round 3, since my rune wealth is dwindling as I am spending them faster than I am accumulating them :)

I'll be running Friday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59

Yess!!!:alright:

I ran Pindle with a lvl92 WW barb with 526 MF. Found a total of 37 qualifiers. Here are the interesting stuff:
Top 5:
Code:
Darkforce Spawn 
Bloodlord Skull 
Defense: 415 
Chance to Block: 0 
Durability: 18 of 20 
Required Level: 64 
Required Strength: 106 
Fingerprint: 0xbf5a4bbe 
Item Level: 86 
Unidentified 
+3 to Curses (Necromancer only) 
+3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) 
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only) 
+30% Faster Cast Rate 
+179% Enhanced Defense 
Increase Maximum Mana 10% 

Dragonscale 
Zakarum Shield 
Defense: 543 
Durability: 32 of 65 
Required Level: 80 
Required Strength: 142 
Fingerprint: 0xf06cea6e 
Unidentified 
Adds 211 - 371 Fire Damage 
+15% to Fire Skill Damage 
+10 to Hydra 
+180% Enhanced Defense 
+21 to Strength 
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist 
Fire Absorb 16% 

Giant Skull 
Bone Visage 
Defense: 393 
Durability: 36 of 40 
Required Level: 65 
Required Strength: 106 
Fingerprint: 0x1cc6892 
Unidentified 
10% Chance of Crushing Blow 
Knockback 
+266 Defense 
+32 to Strength 
2 Sockets (0 used) 

Head Hunter's Glory 
Troll Nest 
Defense: 625 
Durability: 38 of 38 
Required Level: 75 
Required Strength: 96 
Fingerprint: 0x691816d9 
Unidentified 
+376 Defense 
+335 Defense vs. Missile 
Fire Resist +20% 
Poison Resist +31% 
+7 Life after each Kill 
Ethereal 
2 Sockets (0 used) 

Spike Thorn 
Blade Barrier 
Defense: 360 
Durability: 75 of 333 
Required Strength: 118 
Fingerprint: 0x93e3c150 
Unidentified 
+30% Faster Hit Recovery 
+120% Enhanced Defense 
Damage Reduced by 18% 
Attacker Takes Damage of (Based on Character Level) 103 
+250 Maximum Durability 
1 Sockets (0 used)

others:
Code:
Tomb Reaver 
Cryptic Axe 
Two Hand Damage: 122 - 558 
Durability: 37 of 65 
Required Level: 84 
Required Strength: 165 
Required Dexterity: 103 
Fingerprint: 0xa4485d4f 
Unidentified 
+60% Increased Attack Speed 
272% Enhanced Damage 
+205% Damage to Undead 
+341 to Attack Rating against Undead 
All Resistances +33 
10% Reanimate as: Returned 
+13 Life after each Kill 
78% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 
+4 to Light Radius 
2 Sockets (0 used) 

Veil of Steel ---- grailer
Spired Helm 
Defense: 396 
Durability: 29 of 60 
Required Strength: 192 
Fingerprint: 0x3b3b44fb 
Unidentified 
+60% Enhanced Defense 
+140 Defense 
+15 to Strength 
+15 to Vitality 
All Resistances +50 
-4 to Light Radius 
+20 Maximum Durability 

Medusa's Gaze 
Aegis 
Defense: 406 
Durability: 46 of 92 
Required Level: 76 
Required Strength: 219 
Fingerprint: 0x5db199b0 
Unidentified 
10% Chance to cast level 7 Lower Resist when struck 
100% Chance to cast level 44 Nova when you Die 
8% Life stolen per hit 
Slows Target by 20% 
+151% Enhanced Defense 
Cold Resist +40% 

Stormshield 
Monarch 
Defense: 428 
Chance to Block: 47 
Durability: 68 of 86 
Required Strength: 156 
Fingerprint: 0x8ce48a2 
Unidentified 
Indestructible 
+35% Faster Block Rate 
25% Increased Chance of Blocking 
+281 Defense (Based on Character Level) 
+30 to Strength 
Cold Resist +60% 
Lightning Resist +25% 
Damage Reduced by 35% 
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10
I was especially happy about the Darkforce Spawn. Not only because it is a high scoring item, but it also came handy for my bone necro (in the making).

@Gahzban: May I see the readout of your Nightwing's please? I may be interested in it if it has a better roll than mine and you don't need it ofc.

@others: If the Nightwing's won't work out and any of you guys have found a Lightsabre, I'd like to have it (personalized).

Looking forward to next round (though I don't think any of us have a chance against scrcrw if he starts running seriously :D). Good luck everyone!

Congrats, janooo!

Hopefully I'll have the time and motivation to put in a real effort in the next round. 36.6s average run time in practice seems promising. :)

Feel free to take it as I got 3 other one waiting in my stashes.

Nightwing's Veil
Spired Helm
Defense: 318
Durability: 35 of 40
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 96
Fingerprint: 0xfbcc2bdd
+2 to All Skills
+9% to Cold Skill Damage
+99% Enhanced Defense
+16 to Dexterity
+6 Cold Absorb
Half Freeze Duration
Requirements -50%

Thanks, but I have a better roll than this. So I won't take anything unless the others have found some Lightsabres. :)

I've started running and results are looking good so far. Only 5 Cham to go.

Results sent. Thanks for running this, Fabian. I found some nice stuff out of it. :)

Runs done and result sent.

Pretty happy about the result.

Thank you Fabian for running this one... Got some pretty nice stuff along my way. And I really learn some trick about efficiency and running areas/target. 👍

Gahz

Just sent my very disappointing Travincal results...The Council still hates either me or my barb (or both of us).
My goal was to level up my other barb from almost 92 to 93, and finally gained only ~ a half level (due to the lack of time).
Found 212 runes, and from these only 5 counts as a qualifier, so the top 5 runes I've sent to Fabian were my only qualifiers... Maybe next time I'll cube them up or something.👎

Good luck for those who are still running.

Thanks for hosting the tourney Fabian! 👋

Done running, results sent.

minimfo.gif

Qualifiers: 10
Skillers: 6
S&E: 6
Deaths:5 (thus still at 93.0)

Thanks for hosting!

Results sent

spent about 6 hours at the council with 125 runes total dropping. The council had no love for me...

No deaths this round at least, so I am at about 93.6 now, so that makes me happy at least.

Apologies for the late results post, but here you have it:

sevenOfDiamonds

1. Ber 15.4
2. Lo 11.4
3. Lo 11.4
4. Sur 10.3
5. Sur 10.3
Total 58.8

Gahzban

1. Jah 13.8
2. Lo 11.4
3. Vex 8.0
4. Ohm 7.6
5. Gul 5.3
Total 46.1

scrcrw

1. Vex 8.0
2. Vex 8.0
3. Ist 5.6
4. Gul 5.3
5. Gul 5.3
Total 32.2

janooo

1. Um 3.8
2. Lem 1.9
3. Fal 1.3
4. Ko 1.0
5. Ko 1.0
Total 9.0

entwilighter

1. Ohm 7.6
2. Fal 1.3
Total 8.9

kestegs

1. Pul 2.6
2. Fal 1.3
3. Ko 1.0
4. Ko 1.0
5. Ko 1.0
Total 6.9

Travincal Standings
sevenOfDiamonds 5p
Gahzban 4p
scrcrw 3p
janooo 2p
entwilighter 1p

Final Total Standings
Gahzban 13p
janooo 9p
entwilighter 7p
kestegs 6p
sevenOfDiamonds 5p
scrcrw 5p

Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to Gahzban for a comfortable victory :) I'm kinda disappointed I didn't participate myself, heh, but it is what it is.

Who needs hork when you have luck :badteeth:

Thanks for hosting, and thanks to all the barbs who voluntarily joined this round...

Congrats on the round D7! That is some really good luck you had, I see now where all of my luck was going! Considering hork, I did about 655 runs to your 1112. Kinda depressing when you look at the results.

And congrats Gahzban on a great performance in all 3 rounds. And entwilighter, for beating me, I demand a recount! :rant:

Congrats 7D. Very nice results for the time you put in. :)

Thanks for the tournament Fabian!

Be careful next time you wish for trash talk. :p

Seriously, I just have to laugh at our margin. Well played kestegs, and of course, well played Gahzban, janooo, and everybody else.

What's third prize, Fabian? gieb hr

:p

Edit: I forgot! Big thanks of course to Fabian for running this.

Congrats to sevenOfDiamonds for 1st place in Travincal! Very nice haul you've had there.
Also grats to Gahzban for winning this whole thing 👍 and of course to everyone else for their finds.

Again, thanks for hosting this tourney Fabian!

Congrats 7D nice haul now gieb the 2 Lo 👅

For me got pretty lucky and got plenty of time to run.

Again thanks for hosting Fabian

Gahz

Been lurking this thread - didn't have time to participate. Would've really loved it though, as I think the "Mini" concept appeals to me.

Congratulations to you all and especially gahzban.

sevenOfDiamonds: Awesome rune finds! congratulations. I'm trying to run a bit of trav with my own zealer. How is your gear setup? My run time seems quite far (longer) from your's.

I hope I will be able to participate in the next MFO :)

@FredOfErik:
Main: Grief (atma haxxed 1.13 eth BA), HoZ (Um), Enigma, LoH, Guil's Face (+8 min dmg/+16 life), Wilhelms Pride, Gore Riders, Highlords, Ravenfrost, rare LL/AR/Life/FR ring.
Switch: HotO + Spirit (35FCR) for 75FCR while tele'ing
Merc: Reapers (Shael), Kira's (Vex), Fortitude

aaah, the enigma... thanks.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High