In Memoriam..... Fortworth - MisFits

WingBlade

Jul 1, 2003
In Memoriam..... Fortworth - MisFits

I'm not quite sure how many of folks on Diablo recall Fortworth aka Patrick from the MisFits.

Just wanted to let some of the old skoolers some heads up. He shall be sorely missed.

Fortworth - 38, of Tipp City, Ohio, and formerly of Fort Worth, Texas, died Wednesday, April 23, 2008, in Tipp City, Ohio.

He said he passed due to heart failure. The day he passed is unknown. They are going off the last day he logged into myspace and the first time nobody could get a hold of him to est. the day.

Below is a link if u wish to send prayers and thoughts to the family.

http://www.airsman-hires.com/obituaries/viewobit.php?oid=2791

Zappa, I know about having links to other sites, but I hope this can be overlooked. :cry:

Re: In Memoriam..... Fortworth - MisFits

I do remember him, he was real active in the misfits thread. and this sort of linkage is certainly OK to post.

I'm not quite sure how many of folks on Diablo recall Fortworth aka Patrick from the MisFits.

Just wanted to let some of the old skoolers some heads up. He shall be sorely missed.

Fortworth - 38, of Tipp City, Ohio, and formerly of Fort Worth, Texas, died Wednesday, April 23, 2008, in Tipp City, Ohio.

He said he passed due to heart failure. The day he passed is unknown. They are going off the last day he logged into myspace and the first time nobody could get a hold of him to est. the day.

Below is a link if u wish to send prayers and thoughts to the family.

http://www.airsman-hires.com/obituaries/viewobit.php?oid=2791

Zappa, I know about having links to other sites, but I hope this can be overlooked. :cry:

He will be missed. I remember him, around the time I began posting.

Stand up guy all the way. Terrible loss indeed.

Wow! I have been away a very long time. I had no idea that this happened. 10 years gone.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High