Impeachment the Sequel.

Trump, the guy who never shuts up, after being invited to testify at his trial? <crickets>

Reactions: Elly
Gavel just about top drop on the 2nd Impeachment trial of Trump. Expect to hear arguements today about the constitutionality of trying someone who has left office before the commencement of his trial. Expect a bi-partisan vote to proceed.

Trump's lawyer accuses media of cherry picking quotes from Trump's incitement speech as he himself cherry picks quotes.

Senate declares the 2nd impeachment is constitutional with one Republican senator changing his vote from the previous hearing vote.

Baby steps.

As an aside, a new documentary series has stared on the BBC called "Trump takes on the world". It speaks to officials relaying stories of situations he's been in with world leaders/officials abroad and at home.

If you ever thought he was a 10-year-old in an 80-year-old body this will confirm it. I can't imagine having the patience to deal with someone like that.

Only 1 episode so far, not sure the total planned.

I was amazed to see the video of just how close Romney and Pence came to being lynched by the mob.

Rep Ted Lieu....

"I'm not afraid of Donald Trump running again in four years. I'm afraid he's going to run again and lose."

chewie.jpg

Antifa
Whatabout
Whatabout
Whatabout
Cancel Culture

I swear to God, Trump's lawyer could shit in a paper bag, leave it perched on the lectern and 41 Republican Senators would say, "I'm convinced! Not guilty!".

Whether he's impeached or not, the GOP will suffer in both cases, either for still sticking to Trump or for abandoning him. I think that impeaching him would be a better way to get out of their problems in the long term. For the Democrats, it might be strategically better if the impeachment fails by not enough republicans voting for it.

Trunps lawyer complained about the issue being political. Yes, it is a political issue, but that's how it's meant to be. If it was solely a juristic matter, a court would decide about it right away. Besides, Trump can be happy that it's a political and not a juristic matter. He better shouldn't count on those Supreme Court judges he brough into powerr himself. They are in the jury for life, so there's no rational reason for them to return any favors and I don't even think that they owe Trump anything. Apart from that, returning favors by making certain court decision is criminal, isn't it?

What about those other figureheads in the riot BTW, like Trump's son?

Witnesses!

Witnesses!
Trump's lawyer will call Hunter Biden's laptop repair tech. They will finally get to the bottom of the Insurrection.

I have to take that back. They just made a deal to include a statement saying that Trump refused to call off the goons during a conversation withe McCarthy.

Enough Republican Senators voted to convict to give a glimmer of hope for the party.

Good news for the Democrats, I guess. Most GOP senators decided to stay in the dung heap because it's so warm there at the moment.

I think the only way it can save itself is to splinter and form a 3rd party.

Last edited:
FBI with warrants in hand visited 2 of Trump's lawyers today. Victoria Toensing and Rudye Guiliani are going to have to buy new cell phones and laptops tonight.200.gif

Last edited:
If my math is correct, that is 3 vs 335. If my math is wrong, don't be a racist and tell me it is. R's must really like to crime.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High