I may have found the holy grail of LK maps

okey

Mar 14, 2017
HkkpGkp.jpg

How would everyone rate this at?

Nice!

Though I prefer triangle pattern where you end back at WP.

Better than mine :D. But I have seen some maps around here that were better. I'd definitely keep yours to run (I did that with a worse map XD).

My 1st good LK map was linear pattern. Then I lost it, which was a blessing.

Ended up with this:

D2 Misc - 20200414 - Ultimate LK Map.png

Ending on WP > TP for overall LK running.

Though personally I think you can pop all 6 chests faster with a linear pattern.

I'd keep it and then a month later I would reroll it. I'd spend hours trying to find better before settling for a map not nearly as good.

I'd keep it and then a month later I would reroll it. I'd spend hours trying to find better before settling for a map not nearly as good.
This is exactly why you need at least two chars for every target you run 🙃

My current map is this one:
dxlFJP1l.jpg

A long way back home...

What is important is the southern rack: a solid Battle boots one.

Found a 48MF one on a poppable, and the only unique the rack gave lately had been...a Destroyer helm (there had been boots with low MF soon after the start of this map running, but it's a while ago now...). Well...one day it will pay off?

Last edited:
Is going back to the warp point a necessity? I am able to get sub 20 seconds on this map seed by using town portals instead. There's also two weapon rack shed close to both camps, though I haven't figured out how to manipulate the rack drops so I haven't bothered with those yet.

@okey

It's personal preference. And muscle memory (LK running is mind-numbing).

If it's fast and comfortable for you, keep it going. And if those racks turn out to be good ones, then the map definitely holds its value.

Here's the LK map I did 18K runs on (for 1.11b Enigma, Fortitude, and HoTO):

Screenshot085.jpg

I'm not sure I could have found anything better ...

And here's the LK map I'm 4K runs into (for 1.11b CTA):

Screenshot107.jpg

It's not quite as good as my 18K map, but, as @superdave said, I fear I could look for a long time and end up settling for worse.

Reactions: entwilighter
This is what I am using on my untwinked CB sorc. I TP back to town and use TK at every point possible. I make sure to TK some TP scrolls into my belt every few runs or so to stay topped off. 2-5 poppables by the waypoint that I hit at the start of each run. There's also a semi-stable paladin shield rack, which is neat. I'm sure I've had better, but this one is pretty good. And sadly it will be rolled away eventually as she progresses into leveling. Got 4 HRs in a casual day here not long ago, going to post that haul with some other goodies in the IFT shortly...

Screenshot509.jpg

Hmmm, it would be interesting to time myself here.

For me the OP is the best possible map, because I don't care to take WP to act4

I just use a crapton of frw, i Mean Pala or Assa would probably the best class for my style. (or sorc with harmony on 2nd slot)

Heck I timed 20s runs in 1.07 without act 4 and was merely limited by the amount of stuff that drops out of the chests, as I ID'ed alot of the stuff you would probably throw away, but 1.07 is special I think because frw seems to work greatly different

Reactions: snickersnack
'Perfect' is really subjective...once you get a few bers, LK is more useful for racks, gems, jewels and charms - runes become the icing on the cake.

Even with stable racks dropping desirable bases, eventually youll get what you want and then move on.

But for the initial push for runes, that is a great map!

+1 for not bothering with act 4 shenanigans...

@d2lover 1.07 is special...there are no diminishing returns on FRW there, so the more you stack, the faster you go....

I've seen barbs easily outrun 105FCR (can't get 200FCR legit on sorc in 1.07) teleporting sorcs in 1.07, when there weren't a lot of obstacles in the way...

WoRG

Reactions: snickersnack
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High