Human Botting for SoJ

dokhogg

Dec 7, 2021
one thing I have never found is an SoJ. I have not been back into the game for long and all I have is a Blizzsorc at level 94 and a WW Barb at 74. I decided to try NM Andarial over and over to get an SoJ. So far I am at 710 runs with 16 manald heal rings and 14 nagel rings./

When I came back to D2R after years of being away I had no idea of the Andarial quest bug, sothe Sorc does not have that going for her.

if there is interest I will update until I finally get my SoJ.

Good luck!

I ran Andy with 669% MF with my Berserker Barb and got an SoJ in 608 runs, which I think is very good luck, being a bit under what silo's drop calc predicted. I was planning on logging around 2,000 before I started getting discouraged. All the Manalds and Nagels do get old!

On the bright side, Andariel is always bugged in D2R, so no need to worry about that.

I'm interested to hear how it goes for you. I'm probably going to make a similar run at another SoJ or 3 sometimes soon!

Great work! ~800 runs isn't bad at all, and still probably on the "lucky" side unless you were running with a ton of MF. With my gear that I mentioned above (669% MF), silo's calc gave odds of 1:763 for P7 Nightmare Andariel, but much less MF still yields good odds: 400% gives 1:847 and 250% 1:953.

How did it feel? I think 1k runs wouldn't be too bad if you can keep focused and have decent runtimes. Did you use the sorc? Or did barb have Enigma?

It felt good to finally have it complete! My sorc did most of the killing, I just used the merc. to tank and distract between lags when I had the blizzard delay. I had planned on possibly needing well over 1000 runs.

Now back to Hell ancient tunnels....still missing a Jah for Enigma.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High