Video How to loot into your cube on console

deBuren

Dec 4, 2021

For those that havent stumbled upon this or didnt know.
This was on ps4, but try it out on whichever console you play!
Have fun!

*** To put it simply ***
1. cast a spell/use skill
2. pick up item (during skill animation)
3. open inventory

Last edited:
I should have added a description here insead of just on youtube lol.

so for this to work you have to cast a spell first.
while the animation is going you attempt to pick up the item and immediately open your inventory. if done correctly the item should be on your cursor with the inventory open as you see in the vid.

if youre having trouble with the timing it may be because your animation is too fast (faster cast rate/increased attack speed). try it without any fcr/ias gear first as it will be much easier to find the slower timing.

also, you know your timing is too fast when u attempt to pick up the item, but the item itself doesnt jump off the ground.

lol its not bad really. the only difference between pc and console is casting a spell before picking up the item.

great for everyone that carries a full inventory and wants to use the cube for loot like on pc!

im sure most console players are already accustomed to leaving the cube in stash and leaving 2 columns open in their inventory for looting, but this may change some of their minds.

funny thing is, there was an easier way that worked during the beta. all you had to do was pick up the item and open your inventory right after. few months later and i stumbled onto this method trying to quickly grab a pot to heal and it ended up on my cursor. saved and watched the clip. been using his ever since

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High