How good is Beta Bramble?

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
Can someone with a Beta Bramble and an average/high roll post how good it is?

The two chars I see making full use of it are Druid and Necro and MAYBE Assasin, but the cost of Sur+Ohm where rune drops arent good seems crazy for a bit of more firepower.

Is it really good or, if no Sur is found and must be cubed, better be put in beta CTAs?

If you already have a nice Beta CtA or a Sur drops, go for it.

Necro is almost certainly better off with Enigma, other than for a fun build. Rabies Wolf is awesome.

Assassin I haven’t done yet.

Would you retrospectively put it in a 15% Dura armor or I believe you can repair it with an Ort rune, also could you pass on enigma with najs puzzler in the second slot?, this, of course, means no BO, but I would play it with Skeletons anyway, don't know if you need the life then.

No I wouldn’t make it in a superior armour, but @nulio made it for me.

Of course you can live without Enigma, but it depends on what you want to do with the build. If you want to do Pit or Cow runs, then Enigma & Infinity will be better. If you want to quest and have fun, you don’t need teleport at all. I did poison & skellies with full Trang’s, it is great fun.

I made a Beta Bramble in a Superior Archon Plate. The repaircost for ONE point durability is: 62592 Gold xD So dont go for it.

I run it on a 1.13 Rabies Druid in P8 Cows and it works out very well (charscreen says 123k-125k Rabies Damage with Weapon Slot 1). I got the merc a beta Delirium, which synergizes perfectly with the rabies contamination ! Also Beta Crescent Moon (1.07 eth. GT) and Treachery.

If you are interested in the Gear:

W1: Plague Bearer (Shael)/ Spirit
W2: Dweb (RBF)/ Gemmed Monarch (4x RBF)
Jalals (RBF)
+3 Shapeshifting Amu
Natalyas Boot
2x BK
1.07 Mavinas Belt (40 FRW)
TO Gloves

Could still improve with two more Skillers, 1.07 3soxx +6 Rabies Pelt and Beta BKs

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: d2lover
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High