how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

TheBassman said:
Wow, go Superdave, I've been reading your posts and I'm impressed, with the items you're using this is quite a challenge. That being said my guess to your survival will be Act 5 Lister Hell mode, prove me wrong please for I want to see you complete then game =P.

:cool:

~LesC

superdave said:
well i finally cleared all of the tombs...i think i took me about 3/4 of an hour to do each one...not fun.
my little rogue scout hireling in now an honorary amazon...she killed everything up to duriel with just a chipped gem hunters bow....i never had to resurrect her...i think the last time i had to feed her a pot was at andariel....she was able to take duriel down past half life...my hand started cramping up it was taking so long that i decided to hire an act 2 merc....i had the runes for malice and put them in a sloooooow bardiche(it's the only stick i found with three holes)....i was able to cube 8 full juves...i have 3 left.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/Screenshot153.jpg

i was two lvls shy of getting a valk.

superdave said:
Evrae Altana said:
Good luck getting through Flayer Jungle Dave. Dartboys will rip many tiny holes in your amazon's body. Hope Witchdoctor Endugu doesn't burn you to a crisp. 😁
hey nub...the little people are no more...they gave it up easier than i gave up my lunch money to the school bully.

i would have finished them off sooner but i got lost in the great marsh...i'm a big noob. :embarassed: ran into a blessed pack of undead soul killers and gloams in the swampy pit...they even killed my merc.

i haven't figured out how to take out the council yet...maybe i will try them tonight.

superdave said:
Evrae Altana said:
What's your gear at this point?
same as i had in act one...i won't be changing it...i think my total def is 41.
cracked sash, leather armor, skull cap, leather gloves, small shield and heavy boots...ammy and rings all have some resists...i will upgrade these when i find better.

SirDooFuss said:
CoRRuPt-OnE said:
What wep will you be using? .
I don't think he's going to be using a weapon at all. As he said in the original post, it's a strictly "passive" build. So no damage from anything but merc and (when level 30) valk. Oh yeah, she can use her fists.:rolleyes:

superdave said:
YogiRat said:
Nah, that would be too conformist. Dave should throw pots to avoid IM.:laugh:
haha...when i get bored i toss some pots...if blizzard ever comes out with a new patch that is one thing i would like to see changed...increase the damage on those so you could have a viable potion thrower...i am just clearing trav now so i will have plenty of room to retreat when i do the council.

edit...council was easy...i just stormed their stronghold and my merc and valk picked them off...i didn't use any full juves so i should have enough to get me to meph.

who had me down for deeding at the dolls? we will find out tomorrow if you are right.

Dacar92 said:
superdave said:
who had me down for deeding at the dolls? we will find out tomorrow if you are right.
That was me. I hope I am wrong. I got stormed by about 8 of them once with a zon and they took my life down to a sliver. I had to use all my full rejuvs on that level and had none left for mephy that time. GL!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High