how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

SSoG said:
I think a lot of this depends on your playing skillz.

I know someone who's made it all the way to Normal Baal with a HC Sorceress who never equipped a single item (on herself OR her merc), and never spent a single skill or stat point. Being able to equip your merc and spend points on passives and Vit should take you at least that far, even if you *are* on Players 8.

I vote that you either lose your character to Nightmare Diablo (who'll tear down your merc too quickly and leave you unable to finish him off), or sheer boredom.

superdave said:
tinncann25 said:
lol
this was is the dumbest thing u have done....except for quiting east =p

good luck i vote all the way to a3..the lil ppl will eat u
i still have a ladder girl on east...i played on her 2 nights ago....for only 10 minutes. :embarassed:

edit...did someone say radament? he was easier than andariel....i think i may have to go back and redo andy...i don't remember if i cleared behind her throne before i went to act 2.

SSoG said:
quietus said:
I call chaos sanc. IM will be a pain, if he's pure passives, and particularly if he picks up an a2 merc.
An A1 or A3 Merc will mow through the Chaos Sanctuary, and is probably better-suited for taking on Big D, anyway, since the fact that (s)he's ranged will give him/her a bit more survival time.

superdave said:
SSoG said:
An A1 or A3 Merc will mow through the Chaos Sanctuary, and is probably better-suited for taking on Big D, anyway, since the fact that (s)he's ranged will give him/her a bit more survival time.
i plan on keeping the act1 merc for as long as possible...i will be good for awhile if i can get a decoy...i may have to put a few points into energy....you can't carry enough potions on a cracked sash.

yes...i did punch andy to death...my merc was helping out though...she still hasn't deeded....came close last night in the sewers though....i was in the middle of a blessed pack of fire archers and i lost count on my slow missile spell...i thought i had three more seconds.

Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Farthest I made in SP is always sewers. After sewers the quietness of the game always gets me... and this was 1 player, best items I find, all directed for pvm low lvl build, and still...

gl. sounds fun. I'd never have the patience to finish it.

superdave said:
well i have made it to the far oasis...every door has been opened and every monster kill up to this point(except for the few behind andy's throne...that is still bugging me)...i cubed up all of my gems and i now have 4 runes...a pair of nefs and a pair of els!!!
my merc is still using a gemmed hunters bow...i lucked out and picked up a cold damage charm so i can tank for my merc...if i can punch them i can slow the monsters down now.
i am 2 lvls away from getting a decoy...once i have one it will be smooth sailing.
i hate the maggot lair almost as much as i hate duriel.

barry...how far did your guided arrow hc zon make it?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High