how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

Feb 24, 2004
DISCLAIMER: In order to preserve the post order of the original thread, please do NOT post in this thread unless it is to continue migrating posts.

Originally posted by @superdave on Jul 19, 2006:

how far can superdave go?

feel free to guess how far i can go with this hardcore zon.

playing single player...players 8
she will be naked or use cracked/damaged/low quality items only.
all passive build.
full clears.
no atma.

right now i am level 8 punching my way to the monestary graveyard....things will go a lot faster when i can *****slap bloodraven and get a rogue.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: superdave
superdave said:
i finished hell with a cracked bow...i can't take your bet though...it would be like taking candy from a baby. :wink2:

duriel will be a pain.
lvl 13 and i have done a full clear of everything up to and including stony.

YogiRat said:
Yep, Durry will be hard but you will deal with it, or rather the merc will with his Malice Brandistock :wink2: Big D will fry you unless you make some effort to get resists. If you stay with the cracked/damaged stuff, you will be Diablo-burger, Dave.:badteeth:

superdave said:
Dacar92 said:
Bored? How about deeds at Durance 3. Some little dolly will get you.
i am in a constant state of boredom.

i am just popping into to see the countess...this will take a long time to because i am doing full clears...yogi i haven't found ONE rune yet so i don't think i will be putting malice in anything...maybe the countess will be nice to me...i don't plan on doing any boss runs so she better give me something good...i won't see her again until nm....i am going to stick with all cracked items...i will use some bling so i can get some resists there if i am lucky.

slynth said:
superdave said:
i am in a constant state of boredom.

i am just popping into to see the countess...this will take a long time to because i am doing full clears...yogi i haven't found ONE rune yet so i don't think i will be putting malice in anything...maybe the countess will be nice to me...i don't plan on doing any boss runs so she better give me something good...i won't see her again until nm....i am going to stick with all cracked items...i will use some bling so i can get some resists there if i am lucky.
Can your merc use anything, then?

superdave said:
slynth said:
Can your merc use anything, then?
whatever i can find...right now i still have my 1st rogue...i haven't had to resurrect her once...she is using a rare skullcap, a jewelled short bow and artic furs(the only set item that has dropped)...i made my 1st game save after finishing the countess(nef) and the hole.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High