How double swing Calculates IAS?

Flayed One

Apr 22, 2005
How double swing Calculates IAS?

is it simply that it calculates separately for each weapon meaning that if I have:

"Oath" sword in one hand
"Death" sword in the second
Laying of hands on my hands

The first one will count as having 70% IAS, while the second only 20%?

is it simply that it calculates separately for each weapon meaning that if I have:

"Oath" sword in one hand
"Death" sword in the second
Laying of hands on my hands

The first one will count as having 70% IAS, while the second only 20%?
Double Swing, Frenzy, and Dragon Claw all calculate IAS the same. They count all of the IAS on your gear, and all of the IAS on your primary weapon, but none of the IAS on your secondary weapon.

If its like frenzy, then it averages WSM of both weapons, but only counts IAS from the primary weapon. Thanks SSoG:smiley:

If its like frenzy, then it averages WSM of both weapons, but only counts IAS from the primary weapon. Thanks SSoG:smiley:
This is correct, and happy to help.

Also, note that Double Swing comes with 50% EIAS *built in*, straight out of the box. No charging up, no nothing. This makes DS a *TON* faster than Frenzy (for comparison purposes, you'd need a slvl 60 Frenzy to hit 50% EIAS, and even then you'd have to charge up before you got it). Also, you can charge Frenzy and then switch to DS, and the EIAS stacks (meaning it's possible to get a ridiculous 99% EIAS). Use the German calculator to see for yourself just how fast Double Swing is.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High