Hosting a martrix 6 setup, see inside.

Gorny

Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
It's ideally a 9 player game, but can be adapted.

The link to the setup and how it works is included below.

Starts whenever I have enough people.

/In here and I'll add names to a list.

A​
B​
C​
1​
Town Jail Keeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
2​
Mafia Role Blocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
3​
1-Shot Bullet Proof Townie
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker

Link to Matrix 6 setup:

Signed up:

1. Noodle
2. D2DCDPOP
3. Huckit
4. Drixx

Last edited:
The setup is pre-determined and fairly simple.

I pick a row or column and then fill the rest in with an appropriate number pf plain town or mafia to make a game. For example with 9 players, there are always two mafia. If someone draws Town Jail Keeper, then the setup is either "A" or "1" with vanilla town and one goon, but only the jail keeper will know this initially, not the rest. Also in the same example *if* I picked "A" the Mafia Role blocker would not initially know the setup was but could assume the possibility of Cop, Doc, Jail Keeper, or 1shot. So the mafia would be unwise to fake claim. The 1BP also knows that they are BP, though I could make it interesting and not tell someone they are BP.

In your delusion, yes.

Dunno, maybe you'll draw cop and die.

Last edited:
Serial killing is really important, because you can't expect to be any good at something if you don't practice.

Reactions: D2DC
Serial killing is really important, because you can't expect to be any good at something if you don't practice.
If I eat lots or cereal, will that helps? It sounds like it will help, but I may be confused, I’m just a simple townsperson who likes to play horseshoes with my neighbors. In for matrix.

If I eat lots or cereal, will that helps? It sounds like it will help, but I may be confused, I’m just a simple townsperson who likes to play horseshoes with my neighbors. In for matrix.
Might need Lucky Charms.

This seems like it could be fun again; been on a hiatus for awhile even at MS so ... sure :)

C'mon guys. I need more vict- er players.

Don't let mafia die.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High