hey, long time no see

CodyIsHoid

Apr 19, 2006
hey, long time no see

hey hey hey,

I am gonna start balancing my time between wow and D2 again, I already have my sorc cause I didn't delete any of my characters, though I am making a feral druid, (Liquid Evil makes them look so fun) and if anything has changed much since I have last played can some one tell me? also, @Liquid Evil: it is Jay's Brother if you remember me, I would like to see your Ethereal Tomb Reaver again.

Hoid :thumbsup:

We don't know how much stuff has changed since we don't know how long it's been since you last played. :wink:

Was 1.10 your last patch? 1.11 is the newest.

~Wolfgang

naw I played some 1.11 just not very much, I quit right after it came out, I played the entire duration of the 1.10 patch and some 1.09 though

Yeah I remember you. Basically nothing has changed. The synergy bugs were removed and some crappy new runewords were added. Welcome back.

The Reaver

What has this thread turned into some runeword screenshot contest? :laugh:

/end spam

Oh and welcome back :wave:

thanks all,and

@Zhao_Yue: what kind of retard wastes an Ohm and a Jah on a bowazon?

@Liquid_evil: you should get Spencer to join SPF when you go back to Basin.

Not me, I believe the Faith's history is,

Created by SincereX13 ... Traded to Lord_Vega ... Passed to me.

What would you do with an Ohm and Jah if you had those two runes?

Faith... I couldn't help but to express my opinion on the matter. I apologise for intruding.

Although Enigma would be beneficial to more characters than Faith would, I would most likely make a Faith if I had Ohm and Jah right now. That's because then I could make a kickass bowazon for PvP and having 7 fpa speed with Multiple Shot is just so much fun in PvM.

Hmm. actually having a Smiter with Enigma would be very nice and fun in PvP... I don't know. But Bowazons have so much potential with Faith that if one facing the choice of Enigma or Faith is at all interested in Bowazons, the choice isn't so obvious.

Ohm + Jah still leaves you quite short of an Enigma. Without a means to get a Ber, there's not much else you can do with those runes other than make Faith. Sincere already had Enigma and eBotD (and I think Doom as well), so it's not like he missed out on anything by using that Jah.

My holy cow frikkin boots how in the heavens...?

It seems like everyone has their eni + hoto + cta around :rolleyes:

Not to mention ppl who stick zod's in tomb reavers and talk about ber and jah runes like they were candy. Somebody please explain to me how do you get a Jah. And hf rushing -> I don't buy it. Not to mention you can't get one in LK so... anyone?

It's funny you mention Jah. That's one of the few high runes I've actually found (the next highest being Lo). It was dropped during a Pit run and has since been given away (I had a lottery with everyone who helped me in the eth tomb reaver quest).

Jah's are either luck or several sessions of HF rushing. I believe Timinator is rushing for a Jah and jrlafrance seems to have taken it up pretty hard. I'm sure there are several others trying for it as well, those 2 just came to mind first. You'd probably be surprised at how many try their hand at it.

There's only about nine or ten zods on these forums and mine is the only one not part of a BotD runeword. Here's a thread detailing how it was made. http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339731&highlight=hurty+stick
And just for the record, I've never talked about Ber and Jah runes like they were candy.

My holy cow frikkin boots how in the heavens...?

It seems like everyone has their eni + hoto + cta around :rolleyes:

Not to mention ppl who stick zod's in tomb reavers and talk about ber and jah runes like they were candy. Somebody please explain to me how do you get a Jah. And hf rushing -> I don't buy it. Not to mention you can't get one in LK so... anyone?

HF rushing a Jah is very possible if you do it the cheesy way (rush in 1.09 then collect in 1.11) it just takes lots of patience, and for me the reward was well worth the over 120 hours it took (including the Ber too). I've seen 2 HRs actually drop (Ber and Lo, both in the WSK) and I don't spend long running areas that drop a lot of runes, I only started running LK a lot a couple of weeks ago, so finding these runes is possible, it just takes a huge time investment, and over time it will pay off if you play enough.

Well I'm not familiar with this 1.09 thing but I can search it up. It doesn't matter to me now anyway I don't think hf is just worth all that much effort, with so little to gain. I think running even the countess gives you better odds to get good runes faster - and even that is very gore blood stain painful and time consuming.

And just for the record, I don't believe getting a Jah is possible through hf rushing. It's gonna take at least 200 or so runs and NO-ONE is that dedicated. Even wth sickly luck it will still take forever. Besides I think hf rushing (solo) is the best way to kill your interest in this game, it's just *that* boring I think...

There died all my dreams for runes... oh well. I guess I'll go do meph or something... bah I'm so depressed as my grand vision died. Stupid blizzard for making such an un-nescessary lvl block for ancients. Grr...

@Zarfen: Yes I don't buy it. Even if my failed method would have worked it would still have taken forever. Our plans were to get to ohm which would have been reachable. Jah -> don't even start it. Even more so solo. Impossible I say.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High