Hey guys! Can't wait for D2R

Welcome to the boards! I'm excited for D2R as well and I'm glad its release doesn't appear to be too far off. The current lawsuits and other turmoil at Blizzard are likely to slow down progress on all their projects.

Reactions: gunman
Playing right now. I'm having fun. When they say remastered, it's really remastered. Awesome graphics.

Ye I am on beta too, it's awesome. Only downside is they won't release ladder at launch

Ye I am on beta too, it's awesome. Only downside is they won't release ladder at launch
Oh yea. But still, I love the multiplayer. No voice chat though. And definitely some QOL needed. Like how the right thumbstick doesn't really have that much use.

My finger is ready. Well, less ready than it was three quarter of a billion clicks ago in the year 2000, but it's as ready as it will ever be.

My finger is ready. Well, less ready than it was three quarter of a billion clicks ago in the year 2000, but it's as ready as it will ever be.

As long as you don't crash the game spamming dead golems...

Reactions: Usufruct
So am I
The graphics look fine. I've already watched Cinematics 100x: -) ... Well, I can't wait. I hope to spend long hours in d2r
The premiere is coming soon - literally any day and it's the day we are all waiting for. Unfortunately, there is no predownload yet, but you can still read about builds, items and Diablo resurrected mechanics.
If you are interested in boosting your hero, I invite you, soon you will be able to buy items for Diablo 2 Resurrected - safely, cheaply and quickly here: buy Diablo 2 resurrected items
Greetings :)

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High