Hello and well met!

Kizlo

Oct 13, 2021
New to the forums and so far loving it. To the point i want to try and participate in on of the mf hardcore pass thing. My question is which toon would me good to try this with. I have little to no knowledge with crafting or whats available when. I would like to try to make it to 99 also when i get mire knowledge of the game. I would also share my journey if anyone would be interested. So please help me out

Welcome @Kizlo

One thought for initial single pass playthrough is the Fishymancer as described in this intro guide:

But there are other great options in the starter guide section at this link, depending on play style preference:

But I would highly recommend the single pass tourney posts linked in the Fishymancer guide regardless of build as a way to get situated in good approach to magic find, gambling, shopping, crafting and early questing, especially if single pass, but still very helpful if rerunning areas or targets.

Welcome Kizlo . Enjoy your stay. For the HC SP single pass get GoMule and mule off the usefull non qualifying items so you end up with a small stash stuff to start the unrestricted part of your HC journey with

Welcome to the SPF. We like to hear about anyone's experience in D2, from the experience of playing one of the standard builds for the first time, to the craziness of hardcore naked playthroughs.

We are always happy to answer questions. Often even over answer :)

Welcome to the forums Kizlo.

I look forward to reading about your journey. I can second the suggestion of fishymancer; it is a fun build (though I have never played single pass).

Also, I very strongly second the recommendation to get gomule.

And lastly...
*steals wallet*

Welcome!

Single pass really does add a fun dimension to the game. When you can't go back, you really learn to appreciate some of the less used items in the game.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High