Hello, again!

Feb 3, 2011
Like all of you, I can never fully say goodbye to this game. Torchlight 2 is fun, but all it did was remind me how much I miss Diablo 2. So, I'm back!

Current plans...I don't think I've ever taken a Barbarian all the way to hell, untwinked, so hopefully in a few weeks you'll all be seeing a Berserker Pat thread :D My old stashes and characters are deleted/lost from a recent computer swap, which I actually like--there's nothing like starting over. Every drop feels important again! Maybe this time around I'll actually find a pair of non-eth War Travs :rolleyes: What I will most about my old gear are the funny +elemental damage charms/jewels that I amassed. I never did get to finish Pat'ing my HolyFire/Fanatacism Ranger Paladin...

But, onwards and upwards! And a thank you to the mods/admins and community which keeps trucking on :)

Hey! Glad to see you around and hope your barbarian conquers hell. I might have a few items to get you started if you are interested.

Hey! Glad to see you around and hope your barbarian conquers hell. I might have a few items to get you started if you are interested.

Welcome back! Good luck with the barb. :)

Welcome back!

Thanks, guys :) Hopefully I'll be able to find my old pumpkin profile picture.

And I do appreciate the offer @hackedagainanda, but I'm going to try to do it solo for this first character back. I may regret this decision when Magic Immune Unravelers in Act II rear their ugly faces o_O

Action shot!

Screenshot003.jpg

Like all of you, I can never fully say goodbye to this game. Torchlight 2 is fun, but all it did was remind me how much I miss Diablo 2. So, I'm back!

Current plans...I don't think I've ever taken a Barbarian all the way to hell, untwinked, so hopefully in a few weeks you'll all be seeing a Berserker Pat thread :D My old stashes and characters are deleted/lost from a recent computer swap, which I actually like--there's nothing like starting over. Every drop feels important again! Maybe this time around I'll actually find a pair of non-eth War Travs :rolleyes: What I will most about my old gear are the funny +elemental damage charms/jewels that I amassed. I never did get to finish Pat'ing my HolyFire/Fanatacism Ranger Paladin...

But, onwards and upwards! And a thank you to the mods/admins and community which keeps trucking on :)
Welcome back @Jocular!

Reactions: Jocular
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High